%ALT_TXT%% %ALT_TXT%% Bet at 5dimes %ALT_TXT%%
Sports Matchups
Lost Password Recover - Contact BettorsChat
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 189

Thread: Clemson fans (or just fans of naked women)

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    19,109
    Credits
    9

    Default

    I'd love to compare....get up close and REAL personal to find out.

    And i'd have some good fun trying! She can shave mine if I can shave hers...

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    SLOCALA
    Posts
    11,538
    Credits
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmarty6969
    u could never get your head as bald as that snatch rook

    but gl anyways lol
    AWSOME POST OF THE YEAR LMAO
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,223
    Credits
    264

    Default

    bump, for 10dime

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    i pay up quicker than kb
    Posts
    46,967
    Credits
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcindaville
    bump, for 10dime
    thank you my friend. I'm here

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    i pay up quicker than kb
    Posts
    46,967
    Credits
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRook
    I'd love to compare....get up close and REAL personal to find out.

    And i'd have some good fun trying! She can shave mine if I can shave hers...
    John,

    I hope you enjoy the couch cause thats where you'll be sleeping tonight for this comment.

    Sincerely,

    Dawn
    Last edited by 10DimeBry; 12-23-2005 at 12:49 PM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    19,109
    Credits
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10DimeBry
    John,

    I hope you enjoy the couch cause thats where you'll be sleeping tonight for this comment.

    Sincerely,

    Dawn

    LISTEN HERE...I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING YOU THAT WE BOTH KNOW WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THIS FAMILY


















    and it ain't me!











    Coming dear!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    i pay up quicker than kb
    Posts
    46,967
    Credits
    12

    Default

    Dear therook,

    I saw the above posts by you and then the response by your wife dawn, and well quite frankly I decided to get you a christmas gift rook. I spent the last few hours of my day finishing up a very nice quilt. Its colorful and wonderful, but best of all it will keep you warm @ night. I figured with all those nights you'll be spending on the couch you could use a nice hand knitted quilt. So I'll be emailing you to get your home address rook. I'll send it out Fedex overnight so you should get it by christmas morning. Hope you like it my friend. Nighty Nite dont let the bed bugs bite.

    -Spark

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    64,360
    Credits
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10DimeBry
    Dear therook,

    I saw the above posts by you and then the response by your wife dawn, and well quite frankly I decided to get you a christmas gift rook. I spent the last few hours of my day finishing up a very nice quilt. Its colorful and wonderful, but best of all it will keep you warm @ night. I figured with all those nights you'll be spending on the couch you could use a nice hand knitted quilt. So I'll be emailing you to get your home address rook. I'll send it out Fedex overnight so you should get it by christmas morning. Hope you like it my friend. Nighty Nite dont let the bed bugs bite.

    -Spark
    You do not miss a trick Mr.Mayor ... hahaha

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Marietta, GA
    Posts
    2,599
    Credits
    2

    Default

    Nice picture, and I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but do you guys think that is her? I don't know either way, and it is certainly quite nice on the eyes, but she either put on about 15-20 pounds from the time the clothes picture was taken to the nude, or that ain't her.

    The nude picture looks like a normal girl, the clothes picture looks like a stick figure. Those legs and arms don't seem to jive. Real skinny in the clothed pic, but a little meatier in the nude?

    What is pathetic is that I chose this post to be my first. Great site that I've followed for a while, but decided it was time to join the fun!

    I guess in summary

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,223
    Credits
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harold_bush
    Nice picture, and I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but do you guys think that is her? I don't know either way, and it is certainly quite nice on the eyes, but she either put on about 15-20 pounds from the time the clothes picture was taken to the nude, or that ain't her.

    The nude picture looks like a normal girl, the clothes picture looks like a stick figure. Those legs and arms don't seem to jive. Real skinny in the clothed pic, but a little meatier in the nude?

    What is pathetic is that I chose this post to be my first. Great site that I've followed for a while, but decided it was time to join the fun!

    I guess in summary
    welcome to the madhouse.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Heartland, America
    Posts
    7,483
    Credits
    444

    Default

    Merry Christmas everyone!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    496
    Credits
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harold_bush
    Nice picture, and I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but do you guys think that is her? I don't know either way, and it is certainly quite nice on the eyes, but she either put on about 15-20 pounds from the time the clothes picture was taken to the nude, or that ain't her.

    The nude picture looks like a normal girl, the clothes picture looks like a stick figure. Those legs and arms don't seem to jive. Real skinny in the clothed pic, but a little meatier in the nude?

    What is pathetic is that I chose this post to be my first. Great site that I've followed for a while, but decided it was time to join the fun!

    I guess in summary


    Welcome Bush! I thought the same thing when I saw it.I love the fucking pic though! you can see both holes quite nicely!
    You can live with one lung

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    19,109
    Credits
    9

    Default

    Anyone seen JC?

    Figured he'd be in here! lol

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,223
    Credits
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRook
    Anyone seen JC?

    Figured he'd be in here! lol
    Of course im here, need my daily shot of that slick gash.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    19,109
    Credits
    9

    Default

    Lol

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
BettorsTalk.com- GamblersTalk.com- TopCappers.com- Sportsbook Reviews- Sportsbook Bonuses- Sports Matchups
Lost Password Recover - Contact BettorsChat
U.S. Citizens please take note: The information at this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any usage of this information in violation of any federal, state, or local laws is strictly prohibited.
bettorschat.com Webutation
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
Member of the Anti Hacker Alliance