Bet at 5dimes

BettorsTalk.com- GamblersTalk.com- TopCappers.com- Sportsbook Reviews- Sportsbook Bonuses- Sports Matchups
Lost Password Recover - Contact BettorsChat

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    3 11.54%
  • NO

    9 34.62%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE

    14 53.85%
  • OTHER

    0 0%
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 395
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    9,165
    Credits
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grandmama View Post
    Do all of you think the world is 12,000 years old. Do you think GOD created the world in 7 days? Do you believe in some of the stories from the bible: Noah's Ark, the dude that was swallowed by a whale?


    You need to understand the difference between the old and the new testament.

    There are many "stories" in the bible from the prophets meant to make a point through a story.
    NBA is a joke

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    48,937
    Credits
    33,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grandmama View Post
    Do all of you think the world is 12,000 years old. Do you think GOD created the world in 7 days? Do you believe in some of the stories from the bible: Noah's Ark, the dude that was swallowed by a whale?
    There was a story on discovery channel I believe years ago that they believe that they have found Noah's Ark.
    Common sense is not so common.
    “You can have everything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want out of life.” Zig Ziglar
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Sportsbook Bonuses
    Sports Matchups
    Cerca Trova
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Dr. Seuss


    Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid. John Wayne


    “a soft answer turns away wrath” (Proverbs 15:1)


    We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.


    E-mail: BettorsChat@comcast.net


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    111
    Credits
    200

    Default

    Yep.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grandmama View Post
    Do all of you think the world is 12,000 years old. Do you think GOD created the world in 7 days? Do you believe in some of the stories from the bible: Noah's Ark, the dude that was swallowed by a whale?
    Yes I do believe, are you saying that the God of all the earth cant do that, really. You think that your little pitiful mind can wrap itself around Gods greatness?? That is comical too me, your little pitiful mind is going to explain Gods greatness

    Pitiful little grandmamamamamamam bahahahahahahaha

    His wisdom is going to explain the universe

    Just go away, you look more ignorant every day you come here

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    Everyone wait, Grandmama is going to explain Gods wisdom to us.,




    BAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    He is going to show us his COLLEGE DEGREE, oooooooooooooooooooh,

    bow down to his smartness

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    Grandmamama, go away, NO ONE HERE WANTS YOU, YOUR A HEATHEN AND AN IDIOT.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flarendep1 View Post
    You need to understand the difference between the old and the new testament.

    There are many "stories" in the bible from the prophets meant to make a point through a story.
    He understands nothing Flare, he is sooooooooooooooooooo smart, He knooooooooooooooows everything.


    God certainly couldnt have had a whale do something, Grandmamamamamama said so.

    We all know how smart Grandmamamma is, he knows everything

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    9,165
    Credits
    0

    Default

    JC,

    The thing is Grammama sounds like an atheist, that would make him a non-believer - or in the Muslim world, an infidel. You know what radical Islamists do to infidels??? Cut their heads off.

    This same type of liberal cuts down America daily yet they are safe here
    NBA is a joke

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    I could go on for hours with the tool that Grandmama is, it is pointless. You decide if a man named Jesus walked on this earth, you decide if he was nailed to a cross to forgive you of your sins, you have to make that decision for yourself!!

    I know what i believe, and I beleive with out a shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ is the son of the living God, and that he died on the Cross to save me from my own wretched sins, and even though i think Grandmamam is the biggest peice of shit on this planet that if he accepts that same gift that we will be brothers in Christ, then so shall it be!

    BC, my work, my marriage, my life, nothing will make me not say thats not true. And to you Kaz, A2M means nothing in Gods KINGDOM, he forgives all sinners, past, future, present buddy. So you call me a hypocrite, fuck you and the horse you road in on buddy, cause my God accepts me as I am right fucking now!!!!!!!! A sinner, saved by grace.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    9,165
    Credits
    0

    Default

    JC,

    If you ever start a church, I will be there, bet your sermons would rock! LOL
    NBA is a joke

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flarendep1 View Post
    JC,

    If you ever start a church, I will be there, bet your sermons would rock! LOL
    Brother, few subjects motivate me more than others. I love My Steelers, i have great respect for the Ravens, i think we lose Sunday. You want to know something, I dont give 2 fucks if we do, I wont like it, but i want more to get my kids to church than i want the Steelers to win.

    I would love to minister, i honestly would, i am a sinner as anyone on this site, better than none! Bet your sweet ass i would love to tell others of Gods grace for all of us buddy.

    I would have never thought that i would find a friend in a raven, buy you buddy I consider to be a good friend. Good luck on Sunday, it is a priviledge to battle you bastards twice a year, and believe me, i dont want to play you

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    Said my peace, anyone got a problem with it say it, I would be more than willing to battle you and prove you wrong.

    That statement goes to the college educated people here, the line has been set, lets see your education boys.

    I know I WONT BE CHALLENGED, CANT CHALLENGE THE BIBLE!!!

    Documented fact, Jesus, a dead man got out of his grave, you Pagens explain that!!!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    2-1 on Dissertations
    Posts
    45,224
    Credits
    134

    Default

    Time for bed!!

    Good night

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    48,937
    Credits
    33,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcindaville View Post
    I could go on for hours with the tool that Grandmama is, it is pointless. You decide if a man named Jesus walked on this earth, you decide if he was nailed to a cross to forgive you of your sins, you have to make that decision for yourself!!

    I know what i believe, and I beleive with out a shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ is the son of the living God, and that he died on the Cross to save me from my own wretched sins, and even though i think Grandmamam is the biggest peice of shit on this planet that if he accepts that same gift that we will be brothers in Christ, then so shall it be!

    BC, my work, my marriage, my life, nothing will make me not say thats not true. And to you Kaz, A2M means nothing in Gods KINGDOM, he forgives all sinners, past, future, present buddy. So you call me a hypocrite, fuck you and the horse you road in on buddy, cause my God accepts me as I am right fucking now!!!!!!!! A sinner, saved by grace.
    Wow there sally God does not forgive all sinners! Sinners must accept God and accept that Jesus died on the cross for all of our sins to bridge the gap between us and God. I'm sure that you meant this, but I'm pointing it out as all sinners are not forgiven. The reason that they are not is because many of them do not believe in God, Jesus, pray or ask for forgiveness from God.
    Common sense is not so common.
    “You can have everything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want out of life.” Zig Ziglar
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Sportsbook Bonuses
    Sports Matchups
    Cerca Trova
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Dr. Seuss


    Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid. John Wayne


    “a soft answer turns away wrath” (Proverbs 15:1)


    We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.


    E-mail: BettorsChat@comcast.net


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
BettorsTalk.com- GamblersTalk.com- TopCappers.com- Sportsbook Reviews- Sportsbook Bonuses- Sports Matchups
Lost Password Recover - Contact BettorsChat
bettorschat.com Webutation
@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam
Member of the Anti Hacker Alliance