PDA

View Full Version : Trade Thread March-May

wallstreet
03-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Savage,

I will post some trades so you can laugh at me..haha

Bot 5k ALTI (looks like a bad trade to me)

Average buy is about 4.25 (started at 4.37, averaged down)

Not sure where my X point is, maybe 4.05 or somthing..definately before 4.

savage1
03-03-2005, 05:25 PM
WS-Perhaps you should laugh at ME. I bought some mrkl late week in low fifties(cents obviously), as I thought it represented good value.
Now it is in low 40's and like a fool I bought more; it like betting on a team in a losing streak(not smart), although unlike a game the stock doesn't end in a couple of hours and you may still win in the long term.
I know-lets have a contest to see who is worse at this(no contest-I will win this dubious honor in a breeze with all the garbage I buy).

wallstreet
03-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Savage,

I think you are a good investor if you stuck to your own views and picks versus those publications you come across.

That aside what makes or breaks an investor is money managment..cutting a loss can make or break an account. Often times you can look back and think the choice was a bad one, and that may be true..but the principal will save you from that one or two mistakes that can cripple an account.

I am so tempted to bite on SONS tonite..stock getting crushed and there has to be a 10 or 20 cent rally in this stock at this price..man this is so tempting..

WLSF ended decently...a real lack of volume though..

savage1
03-03-2005, 10:58 PM
WS-your words of wisdom are so true; I am my worst enemy some times as I am sucked into buying this stocks promising 1000%+ gains in addition to fact that instead of letting go of a stock when it goes down, I buy more;I have to be more disclipined.
Go luck on sons if you buy it.
ps wlsf did do better at close;I still think its fate is hands of the big Mo.

savage1
03-04-2005, 01:03 PM
WS- I bought some prnw several days ago at 2.04 and it is up to $2.38(I didn't buy that much);I may buy more on dips.
You should know that same stock site which originally recommended wlsf is the one which gave me this one;he thinks potential is there for $6.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
ps On the other hand wlsf is not doing well.
Cln also went down some more yesterday, as it was announced that 15-1 RS may be coming;it has recovered a little bit from lows today.

wallstreet
03-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Savage,

WLSF looks like crap today.. 70 and I bail.

A r/s for CLN would be horrible for you..but I bet it happens. If I were you and the stock bounced after, I would dump it all..you know they will float a TON of shares after the split...I bet they are hurting for cash..

sorry to give a glum outlook, but I have to be honest.

savage1
03-04-2005, 04:55 PM
WS-who can argue about what you say about cln, which as far as I am concerned has obtained dogshit status?;as I said at Raging Bull where some folks are trying to be optimistic, the fact is that stock has dropped from slightly over $2 to now $.40;the fact/bottom line is that someone over there including IR doesn't know what the f-ck they are doing!

savage1
03-04-2005, 05:00 PM
PS-I had another HUGE argument with Quick and Reilly(well Bank America to be precise), who said I was day trading again and that I would be in 90 day restriction.
I threatened to close my account because no one ever told me until today that I was in violation of late.
Anyways, story had happy ending, as now I agreed to have money pulled from my ACH right away (rather than 3 days) when I buy something;that way there is no problem.
ps The guy who explained it today really understood it, and the rules HAVE changed and become nore stringent as I said before.(it may not apply to you), but from what the guy said, the point of rules is they want as many stocks traded in margin as possible.

wallstreet
03-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Savage,

That part about Q&R makes sense..I thought you were "X"ing the ACH anyway? And if your acct is over a certain ammt alot of the rules dont apply. I thought it was 30k..maybe more. But clearing for non margin stocks is always the same.. 3 days. So a sell still has to settle, thus you can buy but cannot SELL again before the original settlement of the first sell..so if you sell 10000000 IDCO, buy 100000 of CLN, then sell the 100000 CLN, you cant buy before the original sale of IDCO clears..that would be daytrading.

I would nix the ACH, setup a MM account and stop all the hassle..plus what kind of a mess your bank account is having with all these transactions!

And about CLN..yep..a retest of the lows and more lows definately puts it in dogshit category. I hope you get a good bounce off this R/S and you act on it. If that happens I will be bugging you about it. I know you have high hopes for them as a drug company vs being an equipment company, but the trader in me would say to cut it loose and let the market work it lower..a 15 for 1 RS is bad news, the market would make it pay before moving higher..

As always.. JMHO

Did you see KKD and ABLE today?? Holy crap..I was so close to buying KKD at 5.50..

grrr

savage1
03-04-2005, 08:18 PM
WS-I am pretty much getting rid of the ach from now on-every time, I buy online, I call to have the money ,pved over right away and/or I simply have more money in the account over there at all times.
Re: cln-don't worry-IF we get a bounce, a good chunk of it will be sold.;this company has fucked up som many times, it is pitiful;that Cheung idiot CEO has to go.
I will check kkd and able after this.
ps Re kkd and able, wow! Now if only wlsf would just have a move like those or even 1/4 of that in one day, I/you would be happy.

savage1
03-05-2005, 01:46 PM
WS-Agfl,which I mentioned previously, has had a nice move(I didn't buy it).
Here is one I just got in mail today and called the Stock of the Year(we have hyped GOY'S in betting-so why not the same with stocks of this nature)and its from a Publication called Energy Profits-AZGS.I probably won't buy any but look it over anyways.

wallstreet
03-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Savage,

Tell me more about this stock..all I see is no revenues, 4k in cash and a very young company. And I see a 6 for 1 stock split..yikes!!

I also read some odd stuff about cancellation of shares from a prior executive etc.

Let me know what you do with AGLF if anything.

AZGS- I see no cash on hand..5k as of Nov 04, looks like a startup recently because I think my little LLC has more assets than this company..haha

This looks like a 2 man operation..no real expenses, no revenues, no assets..

I think this is going up due to speculation in general about energy and gas stocks..not that the company has any real future or prospects. This is such an "infant" company that we dont even know how much they can produce or the cost to produce.. I guess if oil keeps going higher, these baby stocks can too but to me the risk is just too high. The stock went to a buck in Jan when oil went down. If you want in I would wait for a drop in oil and a haircut on the stock.

savage1
03-05-2005, 08:11 PM
WS-Thanks as always for your take.
I have no plans to buy agfl or azgs unless perhaps you see something;it has already had a run, and I simply don't trust the mm's.
ps you listed it as aglf;check out that price of that one if you want a good laugh.

wallstreet
03-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Savage,

I mistyped a real winner didnt I?

lol

BOT 2000 ABLE at 12 bucks..crap it makes me mad, watched it all day in the 9 range. I think there are hedge funds snapping this stock, I would like to see 13 or more for a good sale.

Also selling ALTI at 4.05, looks like dog crap, will be a 1.5k loss..

savage1
03-07-2005, 08:25 PM
WS-Just take a look at wlsf(I still think in time stock will do fine) and especially cln;just about everyone on Raging Bull and Ya hoo is bitching and rightfully how this stinking managment took the shareholders down slaughterhouse road;I hope the RS is voted down.
I am tempted to sell a least 1/3(maybe more)of this pos if it goes any lower;I am worried if I do, out of nowwhere there will be some good news and stock will go back to high .40's;boy were you right on this one.
Good luck on your latest purchase;it takes balls to lay our 24k.

wallstreet
03-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Savage,

I am real sorry to hear about CLN. I saw it go across the ticker this morning, I hadnt seen it for a few days.

I am also worried about WLSF, it just isnt trading well at all. I will hold for my stop point and then I have to bail.

I have to think the market is saying that the RS is gonna happen for CLN..

wallstreet
03-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Sold 2k ABLE at 13.60

Nice 3k trade..easy money.

Makes up for losing 1500 on ALTI (which went lower today) and makes me nicely up for the week.

I personally think ABLE goes to 20 and I will play it again.

savage1
03-08-2005, 03:12 PM
WS-great move;send some of your good luck over here.
Re: Wlsf-some of folks on wlsf chatboards say,(and I think they are correct) if past history is any indication;when selling dries up with this stock and things are boring, stock reverses and moves in a strong uptrend.
With cln-it is like it is trying to ski uphill with 100 miles an hour winds blowing against you.

BUD GREGG
03-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Suggest A Look At Winn Dixie, Est 1925, 900 Stores, Vendors Still Being Paid, And Making Deliveries, Employees Assured This Is Simply A Way To Re Org, Eliminate Debt, Close Unprofitable Stores, Pension Plan Is Safe, Etc, Remember Rite Aid, Lucent Tech, Chance To Buy, Hold And Cash In Next Yr To 18 Mos. It Will Survive Chapter 11.............simply A Business Tool To Improve Bottom Line, First Sign, Stock Goes Up................winner, Low Enough To Be Worth The Gamble.............also Excellent Merger Basis

wallstreet
03-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Bud,

Not a fan of that chain, but you are right. Read the filings very carefully and see how they emerge..if they do a reverse split and come out clean, you might have somthing. I wont buy it, but if researched it might be worth a look.

Savage..I got lucky on it and that is true..wanna know the worst part? as we both know that ABLE was 3 bucks lower yesterday.. All I am doing is following the hedge funds and hyper energy stocks..a few more are-

CHNR (YIKES)
EWST
ISRL
BOOM
ABRI

Look at them..small floats..energy or basic materials..easy for big boys to come in and "splash the pot" and make a killing.

edit) I missed a rebuy on ABLE by 1 cent..damn it. I had 12.85, it hit 12.86..now a buck higher..shit..

savage1
03-08-2005, 04:50 PM
WS-How much did that $.01 cost you if I am not being too nosy?

wallstreet
03-08-2005, 05:03 PM
It ran over a buck, so 1k..

haha

Back in again, stock got crushed the last hour.

In around 12.25 this time.

savage1
03-08-2005, 06:10 PM
WS-I think I told you about this one-prnw;it comes from a very good source who feels this is a $4-6 stock in the next couple of years;he is from the OTC ******, which originally promoted wlsf.
I do have private conversations with him, and even though he has a vested interest in seeing the stock go up, he tells me management is solid.
Check it out and tell me what you think.
I am currently hold 3k shares and am about even on it.

wallstreet
03-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Savage,

I sold at 12.55, pretty much broke even, made a tiny ammt.

PRNW getting kicked today..not good. I do like WLSF being up a little..lol

I dont like network stocks..they have been in the tank for the last year or so, plus like I mentioned before (I think) there are 100 network stocks out there..who own this one???

Holy hell ALTI ran hard today..I sold at 4.05, it went to 3.86 today and now up to 4.40. I tell you this stock can run and does..I am not mad I sold because I moved on to ABLE..made it back and much more.

I dont know if I can since the stock is a low floater, but I want to short GOAM..huge run over the last few days..time for some shortin..I bet I cant short though..

You been watching ELN? Almost a 50% retrace off the lows of 5 ish..

savage1
03-09-2005, 12:52 PM
WS-TMy sourcey tells me re: prnw that the reason for downdraft is that people who got in at $1 are taking profits and of course daytraders;I had a little profit before;now I am behind. He believes this is not a trading stock but more of an investment for a couple of years
I am NOT going to buy any more;lets see what happens.
ps I am glad you are doing well;hopefully wlsf will go on a run soon(maybe starting today).

wallstreet
03-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Savage,

I think that excuse is awful.. profit taking means he has no idea what the real reason is. I looked at a 6 month chart and the stock was at 1.50, but not at a buck. Sorry to get on you about that, but it is just a bad excuse given to you from the source..

I think the networkers are a place to buy, but not an OTCBB stock..pick one of 50 listed and go with one of them.. NT,LU,MRVC,JNPR,FFIV I can go on and on..

We gotta get you out of the back stage and into the regular area for buying..

savage1
03-10-2005, 01:48 AM
I hear ya! I am going to call the company today and speak to someone in IR;I want to find out a little more about these guys.

wallstreet
03-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Savage,

An IR isnt gonna respond about trading, especially for a stock like that.

Very strange action on WLSF today..early up and now some good selling, looks like bids are being pulled as the volume doesnt really show much thus far, almost a 10% move on less than 200k volume (.79 to .73)

savage1
03-10-2005, 12:24 PM
WS-I am going to ask him general questions about products, sales, etc. and not the stock price.
Here's one fresh from Homerun Stock Aler-MVOG-natural gas stock;hit a new high and owned partially by Jerry Jones(owner of Cowboys) with partners with Devon and Conoco.
I like the writeup and may buy 1000 shares anyways.
Tell me what you think.
ps Some think mm's are manipulating wlsf(like that is something new).

wallstreet
03-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Savage,

Buying this MVOG is strange..up 60% since this year and my personal opinion is oil will drop over the next week or so, and this stock should drop too.

What the hell is a 22 for 1 stock split?????

Looks like they have a few assets..not horrible..they have no revenue. This is another exploration stock, so you are wagering that they hit a well and make some $$$$

I dont like it. I would rather not speculate in oil with a BB stock, and especially one near a high..plus they are a freaking PR machine, that is bothersome too..haha

Let me know what you do, I am gonna pass the salt on this one.

savage1
03-10-2005, 12:56 PM
WS-I thought about it and am not going to bite;the newsletter was touting it at $2.00;therefore I am going to wait if I buy it at all;I have a way of paying too much.
I do think natural gas stocks like this one could do well;of course, the secret is having the right one.

savage1
03-14-2005, 02:22 PM
WS-Check this one out-hot off the presses-HSEG.

wallstreet
03-14-2005, 02:23 PM
I didnt get a symbol..is that a bad ticker?

savage1
03-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Whoops-should be hesg.

savage1
03-15-2005, 01:23 PM
WS-Here you go. Today alone I received four separate publications touting SOY or close to it(Stock of the Year-why not use that term when we have so many GOY'S).
Anyways, I didn't even read them yet and frankly too many of these makes me want to not buy any at all;its almost like someone told these guys that I do buy these stokcs from time to time(I did buy 2000 shares of hesg yesterday) and now they want to take their own shot at me.
Anyways, here you go:
bcli
ishm
adso
acko

wallstreet
03-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Savage,

WLSF is looking like crap again...no volume and no buying.

All those stocks make me laugh..when you gonna block those lame publcations???

lol

savage1
03-15-2005, 02:51 PM
WS-I think mm's are playing with wlsf today as there is all kind of anticipation about news from the presentationin Russia(or whatever they call that country now);actually I just bought 2000 more shares at .71;thats it;from now on I either sell or hold on-no more shares for me!
Don't worry re: those other four stocks;I am not touching them;I have already attained my quota of these.
ps I had a 15 minute chat with the sales manager of prnw and was impressed with the way he talked and about the product itself(network security)
Say what you want, but from what I know and have learned about the company and the people with a great track record running, it it is not a company to blow off;keep an eye on it at leats.
I have 4000 shares and thats probably it fot the time being.

wallstreet
03-15-2005, 03:40 PM
Savage,

I hope it pans out for you, but why invest in a telecom stock listed on the OTCBB? I dont get it. Why not invest in somthing that files financials, has real earnings and balance sheet/income statment and holds itself to a higher standard? Just because you have money in strong blue chips doesnt mean you cannot profit from them on the side account.. I would take SIRI or ASTM or a ton of others you have played over this stock.

I just want more for you and playing these PK/BB stocks is like sports betting, the vig is always against you..and with these stocks the lack of financial clarity, sneaky MM's and suspect managment of most make you a loser before you invest in them.

Spend the time looking at some mid/small/micro caps that arent in your strong portfolio vs reading those penny rags..

Sorry to keep on you about this but I just dont get the whole thing..I know you invest alot of time keeping up with them and you should be doing somthing better with those discretionary funds..

savage1
03-15-2005, 05:33 PM
WS-You make some great points, but just remember astm was considered garbage and unproven until recently(check the price last May, and I would bet that when I sold all my shares last May of this stock(you of course know I had it), you would have said it was a good move.
Also, don't forget a few years ago when I owned siri and made good money on it, you yourself thought it was an awful stock (when it was real cheap) and posted this opinion though on the the regular BC chatboard.
I do believe that as you say, I do speculate too much, but the two examples cited above show that hindsight is easy, and that if one does some research , talks to people affiliiated with the company and has a timeframe of several years, then some of these stocks may be big winners;as we saw with wlsf (until recently anyways), 1 or 2 big winners can easily wipe out a lot of the smaller losers(cln notwithstanding).

wallstreet
03-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Savage,

For the record..

I think ASTM and SIRI are still garbage. The market is proving me right on SIRI with the 50% plus haircut it had since those awful highs of 9 bucks..and ASTM is also down heavy from its highs..but we cant fight the market..so from time to time I will trade stocks for the trade..but I think both are not good long term investments.

savage1
03-15-2005, 06:16 PM
WS-I hear you, but I believe you were knocking siri when it was at around $1 or even lower;don't have your exact post or remember at what price you bashed it to be honest;as we all know it soared after that and has since come back to earth.
Obviously no one has a crystal ball, and for sure the companies with established earnings are a better and safer buys than even the wlsf's;no one can argue with that.
I guess when you receive as many rose colored stocks from all the glossy looking newsletters I receive, it is difficult sometimes to shut out all of them, and I admit I am a bit weak in this area.

wallstreet
03-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Savage,

I dont think I knocked it back then, in fact I did my taxes from last year and I owned it at 2.75 or so..which would make me think I thought it had value at that level. I think I started hating it when it crossed that SHORT point, which is 5 bucks..I cant short under 5..but I think it is worth 3, and ASTM worth 2 or less..but that doesnt mean it goes there of course..

Plus, developments occured which changed the face of the business for SIRI..Karmazin joined and Stern, and the NHL, the NFL etc..these are changes which effect a valuation of a business. Now if ASTM or CLN or PRNW came out and evolved their business in a similar way, then I might change my view. My points of view are always at that very moment..makes sense??

savage1
03-15-2005, 08:16 PM
You might be right;however, I am pretty sure that when stock was between $1 and $1.50, I mentioned it and you bashed it. lol. No biggie.
If memory serves me, I think I also mentioned I had a nice profit on lu, and you said in so many words that the stock sucked at the beginning of 1/04.;I am too busy to check the "minutes" of what was said, and the stuff has probably been deleted by now anyways;I realize you have changed your opinion since then(I think you said you own some lu or is nt)?
Overall, I think you are more right than I am, as I tend to get carried away with some of these "cheapies," knowing that I won't starve even if the stocks go down big time.
That I agree is not a good attitude.

wallstreet
03-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Savage,

I made my worst trade of the year on LU...I went on the recco of a few people and sites and went against my better judgment..horrible trade..

I make tons of mistakes, I just try to make them smaller than the winners..

And I feel strongly you are playing against the house when you invest in BB/Pk stocks..

Enough of that though..

savage1
03-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Wallstreet-you are correct, and I am going to have to cut back on some of these stocks no matter how promising The Homerun Stock Alert and other publications make some of these companies out to be.
ps Did you notice I broke through the 5000 posts milestone?(it was in my last post with you rather than on the sports thread, which is probably more appropriate.)

capperjohn1
03-16-2005, 12:35 AM
Do either of you have an opinion on any of the Motley Fool newsletters? Are they just like sports services or do they have a bit of credibility? Do either of you subscribe?

wallstreet
03-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Savage,

Big congrats on 5k, until you said that I didnt even know how many I had!

You are kind to say it was fitting spoken in here.

This market keeps looking bad..and to get any kind of real retracement, the DOW is in need of some strong moves downwards...so a correction might be heavy into the late spring and summer..maybe we get some short lists together..

wallstreet
03-16-2005, 12:43 PM
capperjohn, <br />
<br />
I will be honest to you.. I have a great friend who signed up for Motley Fool and he allowed me to use his login to scout the site and tell him what I thought about it..during the...

savage1
03-17-2005, 03:00 PM
WS-Check this out:
Remember the guy I told you about(supposedly a good source- who gave me bhmnf? Anyways, I made a few bucks on that and am now out.
Well about a month ago or so he was touting tgen at 1.39, telling me he has 300000 shares and it was just a matter of time before it took of.
I didn't buy any(I had it a long time ago).
Just check the price and prive movement today;I am sure glad I didn't bite.

wallstreet
03-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Savage,

Glad you missed that sinking ship..lol

How are other things going? I did such a stupid idiotic thing..I placed an order for a buy on a stock and did the wrong price..holy crap.

I wanted to buy 1000 BOOM at 32.15, instead I put in 39.15 and of course the MM's salivated all over my order, filling me then dropping the stock 20 cents..what a moron I am!

I have a stop in at 32, looking for a buck on the trade. The stock is nearing a all time high, I think it can go higher if it passes that level.

Still..what a dumb trade.

edit) scrap that, I sold at 33 instead..made over 500 bucks even being a retard..and it took no time at all.

This stock is one to buy, watch it on a level 2 quote..buying it like crazy.

wallstreet
03-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Of course I am right, but at 35 bucks a share, up 7 I would steer clear. Live and learn and dont let go of a winner..

crap!

savage1
03-21-2005, 05:22 PM
WS-Well at least you made a profit.What did you actually pay-$32.50

wallstreet
03-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Savage,

Average buy was about 32.40 or so..maybe a little less. High was 41 and low was like 36, since it was a market order, I got like 10 mini fills..lol (was a market order since my order was way higher than the current price)

WLSF is turning into a turd..no volume and just sitting there..if she stays over 70 cents I will hang around though.

savage1
03-22-2005, 01:14 AM
WS-Re:WLSF-lets hope it is the lull before the storm in reverse if you get my drift.

wallstreet
03-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Savage,

This market is in trouble..the fed has it in for the housing market and rising commodity prices. Expect rate hikes for the next 4 meetings..

The market didnt drop due to the rate hike, but how Greenspans comments were being so hawkish to inflation.

WLSF looks like it is swirling the toilet. I think if it breaks 70, 50 cents will not take long to come.

How are your investments going?

amhlilhaus
03-23-2005, 12:32 AM
I agree with you, this market sucks right now. there's definitely signs of a intermediate correction, and with it down like it is I'm sitting on the sidelines. I use 8% loss cutting rules and had to bail on my last two trades, so I'm sitting tight for the time being.

and boom has definitely been on fire. in november it was DEAD. I want to catch a stock like this once and make a huge pile.

wallstreet
03-23-2005, 10:58 AM
amhilihaus,

Very well said. I used a 50 cent stop on BOOM yesterday..bot and had to run..I got stopped out, and the stock dropped another 2 pts from where I got stopped.

Of course its up 2 today..I think BOOM could see 50 easy..it could also see 20 easy..

lol

savage1
03-23-2005, 01:46 PM
WS-Check out wlsf(I am sure you have already) and the news;I told you.
Now that is what I like seeing the value of my shares go up $8400 in a few hours.
I might sell a few of those, as some are trading shares.
Are you going to keep yours? i say the odds are -500 you will sell today. lol

wallstreet
03-23-2005, 01:48 PM
no selling...

Pay me the 450 odds...lol

savage1
03-23-2005, 01:52 PM
I just checked-it may not close at .95, but at present level I will take $9600 added to my account any time (40000x.24 gain);it makes up a LOT for some of my other shitty stocks of late.
WS the the odds I gave you were off, and the game has been taken off the board-no action. lol

wallstreet
03-23-2005, 02:02 PM
HA..

good trade..

savage1
03-23-2005, 02:05 PM
WS-I didn't make $9000+ profit-remember some of those shares were purchased at higher prices.
I was simply saying the value of my holdings went up by that much.
I did though buy 4 or 5 thousand shares in low .70's and am pondering whether to sell or keep.

wallstreet
03-23-2005, 03:18 PM
How many more do you have left?

savage1
03-23-2005, 03:49 PM
WS-I am not sure you understand me or viceversa.
I started the day with 40000 shares of wlsf;I accumulated around 8000 shares while stock was in high 60's and low to mid 70's in past month bringing me up to 40000.
I didn't sell any and thus still presently have 40000 shares;I sure as heck didn't buy 40000 trading shares (wish I had) if that is what you thought I meant.
ps In prior post I said in low 70's;I went back and checked the rec's and forgot I had purchased some shares as low as .67.

wallstreet
03-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Savage,

You are right...I thought you took some off the table at 95 cents..

Sorry about that. Good close, I am happy with it. I will just set a trailing stop now, make sure I dont go back in the red with the trade.

From reading the PR, they are going into production..I dont expect to see a big drop for any reason in the next bit. Maybe cracking a buck and moving to 1.20 again..we shall see..

savage1
03-23-2005, 10:37 PM
WS-Lets hope you are right;I am not exactly getting rich with some other stocks like cln, mrkl and ipfs(another beaut).

wallstreet
03-24-2005, 12:08 PM
Savage,

I dont like the reverse from 1.05..on big volume too.

I am not going anywhere, but if she goes back to 80 cents I think I might take some off the table. I dont have 40k shares, only 4 I think..or there abouts..so I dont have as much worry as you do.

I didnt tell you this because I was in the middle of it..I shorted GIGA yesterday..shorted 2500 shares at 5.50..thought it was good..stock ran to almost 6.50 in total yesterday..not good..I researched the news it had and noticed it wasnt being viewed correctly..so I held..and I covered the short at 5 bucks today..made 1k vs bailing and losing a bunch..

whew!

savage1
03-24-2005, 03:49 PM
WS-Congrats on the trade on giga;its always nice to win especially if you think you are going to lose.
Re: wlsf-this is the way stock has traded previously;remember it had a gigantic move on percentage basis yesterday;a pullback is not surpising.
I am viewing this as a longterm investment for the most part, and thus am not concerned with the ripples along the way.
I think of it as say a can't miss minor league prospect who is hitting say .420 at Triple A.
For a few days he goes 0-4 and 1-4;I don't think the organization is that concerned, as they think he has a great future-same thing with this stock(hopefully).

savage1
03-27-2005, 12:43 AM
WS-Maybe we should not be trading stocks;it looks so easy;just look at bhs4life-who says he made 60K on Saturday;according to his profile he was born in 1986;that is a lot of money for someone to have and to bet.
I am not going to comment on this but am providing it FYI in case you didn't see it.
ps I will say it does remind me of some of those stock newsletter headlines I have received of late if you get my drift.

RFC
03-28-2005, 04:30 PM
savage1, check out biocurex (bocx). Website is biocurex.

wallstreet
03-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Savage,

I gotta admit I dont look to BC for picks much lately..as you know I fell out of favor after the majority let the Wizzzz bash the hell out of people, me included..I browse for entertainment and some good nudie pics but I didnt really even know the guy you were talking about. There are other sites I like for cappers and good records..

PS...WLSF back to looking like shit again..damn it just looks miserable.

Made a nice trade today on ANTP..hit it for about 700 bucks..might try again.its running near the high of the day as I type this.

You see how they are kicking the crap out of ASTM and STEM? Happens almost this time every year. Might be a good pickup if STEM gets in the middle 2's and ASTM in the mid 1's..

savage1
03-28-2005, 05:18 PM
WS-You realize Wiz has been banned of course? Congrats on the nice trade.
Re: I find it "interesting" that the guy to whom I refer just announces casually that he is betting two games-1 for 40K and the other for 20K.
RFC- I will check out that stock;thanks.

savage1
03-28-2005, 05:22 PM
ps be patient with wlsf;I have seen this scenario before as Iam sure you have with other stocks.
I will check out stem and astm, although I can't see paying anywhere near the current price for astm.

wallstreet
03-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Savage,

Its true about Wiz..been that for a long time..but you get to see the real color or character of people when the fire is hot..and most people here arent worth my time. I am still embarrased to this day about how some of the veteran posters handled that situation and others..it is a sad thing and I tend to avoid people who are willing to comprimise themselves and let others get abused for the sake of winning a damn game.. it goes pretty high up here on the chain as well. In the past I have stuck my neck out there for those who were being knocked around...it came time when I was in that position, nobody did a damn thing..so I chose to keep to this area, do my betting elsewhere..but notice that anyone who needs my help, I will and do give it.

I didnt get the same in return..so to hell with em!!

Not you of course..

savage1
03-28-2005, 08:49 PM
WS-I hear you and understand your feelings, and I too was amazed by how log Wiz did receive preferential treatment.

savage1
03-29-2005, 01:47 AM
WS-Here it is-hot off the presses from The Natural Contrarian Profit-Stock Profiles:
FLWE-The headline is The Next $1 billion Oil and Has Stock with a $50 target price and with an easy double within the next 12 weeks.
I will say this-the industry itself may be a good place to be.
I might dabble and buy a few thousand shares after I read the newsletter and doing a little dd.It is trading around $1.06 I believe.
Your opinion is needed as usual.

savage1
03-29-2005, 11:17 AM
WS-I am not selling wlsf bu tam disappointed that most of the big gain has dussipated so quickly;If I had sold some at the higher levels(I didn't),I probably would buy here.

wallstreet
03-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Savage,

I think I will pass on the HOT plate today..lol

WLSF it isnt shocking but it is dissapointing. I picked over a buck fine but I sure didnt see it happen..haha

I will wait it out..

Thanks for the kind words earlier..

savage1
03-29-2005, 05:43 PM
WS-bought 2000 shares of flwe at 1.06;now if flwe "flew" to $50 as the promoters say, I would be quite elated.
Actually, $2 would be great!

wallstreet
03-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Savage,

You are crazy!!

GL

savage1
03-30-2005, 06:15 PM
WS-Did you the bad news on wlsf? They are expecting almost a 16 million dollar loss this year.
That should do "wonders" for the stock price tomorrow;some folks are saying it is a startup cost, but it sure looks(as usual) that there was a reason for the big decline after price jumped to $1,
I should have heede your warning;it will probably take at least weeks to recover what it will lose in the next or two;I hope I am wrong but am very pessimistic.

wallstreet
03-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Savage,

I didnt see it..but makes sense someone knew..the stock was acting like dog sh!t..really badly.

I did a suicide trade after hours...I bot 5k of ELN at 3.25 and sold at 3.46..made 1k and that is a nice thing. Also traded BOOM and ANTP today..been killing it this week.

Wish I could say that about sports betting..man I cant win to save my life!!!

Lets see how WLSF does..I guess at this point I am in it for a longer term..we should have booked those profits..

savage1
03-30-2005, 08:23 PM
I am glad you are doing well anyways;I can't say the same for me, and am fearful that at least for time being wlsf will go back into 60's and maybe(gulp) into 50's.
Its none of my business, but 1) do you cap games on your own or use someone else? and 2)I have feeling that you are a relatively small bettor(like me) in any event-so you can't get really hurt that bad.

wallstreet
03-30-2005, 08:57 PM
Savage,

If it drops like that..well maybe I will bail.

And to answer your q..I dont have anything to hide really.. I cap my own a small ammt..not good hard capping though, and I try to find people who I feel confident with and try to tail them.

And yeah, I play small..the max I have ever played is 500..usually in the 50 or less range..somtimes lower.

Still I hate losing everytime I reup..good thing I am making tons investing because my wife wouldnt put up with it..

haha

wallstreet
04-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Savage,

You hanging on CLN? Man she is swirling the toilet..

The action and chart are telling me they are gonna do a big reverse split or worse.

Looks just brutal.

How are other things going?

savage1
04-06-2005, 03:53 PM
WS-You are not kidding re:cln;somehow it bounded of the low of .20 and got to.27;I almost bought some more shares at.23 but couldn't pull the trigger;it will probably go lower;I can't pull the trigger to sell either;dont ask me why.
Otherwise I have been struggling a bit with wlsf and some other stocks which have gradually fallen;I am banking on wlsf(maybe too much) to turn things around.
How about you?

wallstreet
04-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Savage,

Maybe a RS isnt bad for CLN. I just dont think it will be good..the company will keep floating stock to finance their losses and I dont know the stats but RS's are rarely a good thing.

I am doing ok..my wild account is up about 50% this year, just banging 500 or 1000 a trade..I am in a doozie though..bad trade.. NYER..lets see how much pain I get on this one..haha

WLSF looks like it needs some news...btw I never commented earlier, but you gotta expect some costs associated with production..I wasnt shocked when you told me that last week.

Hang in there!

savage1
04-06-2005, 11:17 PM
WS-Cln closed at .30 and some folks are getting excited on chatboards;a lot of these folks were the same ones who got excited when it went to .70.
I still think it might go below .20.
ps You are doing just "ok"-up 50%? I hate to see how you define the word "great."
Boy- with that kind of return rate I ought to give you a couple of hundred thousand to manage for me. lol

wallstreet
04-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Savage,

I am impressed with the bounce in CLN..lets keep it going and make you some $$$$$

I dont think I could manage peoples money..I am a maniac and I couldnt keep the same focus if it were not my money. I would sell earlier than I do..take less risk and do less trades.

I take big hits from time to time as well, and most people couldnt handle such action.

savage1
04-07-2005, 05:49 PM
WS-Actually, you should say "lets keep it going and make you back some of the money you have lost on this POS."

savage1
04-07-2005, 07:06 PM
ps I understand what you mean about managing other folks' money as opposed to your own.

RJeremy
04-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Savage & Wallstreet,

Wanted to ask you a question on a stock. The ticker is CNES. I've been researching it for about a week now, and wanted your opinions. There's a lot of big names on their Advisory Board and the company seems like it's ready to take off.

Thanks in advance.

savage1
04-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Savage & Wallstreet,

Wanted to ask you a question on a stock. The ticker is CNES. I've been researching it for about a week now, and wanted your opinions. There's a lot of big names on their Advisory Board and the company seems like it's ready to take off.

Thanks in advance.
Well-I'll leave the tech. analysis to Wallstreet.
That being said, I think at .001 the downside is pretty low assuming the company stays in business, and you might get lucky if it has bottomed out.
However, I must tell you that in my many years of investing if you buy too many stocks of this nature(like I have), you will lose.
I am deluged with newsletters all the time telling me about how a stock priced usually under $1 will be the next $50 stock with all kind of reasons why.
Unfortunately I have fallen for too much of this hype and have lost many thousands over the years.
On the other hand, if you have done your own due dilligence and you want to take a shot with it(obviously don't bet the ranch on it), I would say invest whatever you feel comfortable losing if the stock goes south.
Now I defer to Wallstreet for his take on this particular stock.
Hope that helps.

RJeremy
04-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Thanks Savage for your input. I did quite a bit of research on this stock and even had an old P.I. friend look into "why" some of the people invested in this stock are invested in it.

Hopefully Walstreet can give me a more in depth outlook on the actual company and what they do. It's actually at .0012 right now.

RJeremy
04-20-2005, 02:05 PM
WALSTREET!! YOu around anywhere?

savage1
04-20-2005, 11:02 PM
WS-Are you on vacation and/or alright? You have been silent for some time.

wallstreet
04-25-2005, 12:00 AM
Savage,

Hey!

I have still been around, just not posting or logging in much. I am doing just fine in the market, holding WLSF still..cant say it looks great, but I am still with it.

RJ, I will try and look up that company, but Savage has it right about how I feel concerning stocks that low..I cant recommend any of them. I will try to go into detail about why it is a questionable purchase in a bit.

I just dont feel great about this place as much Savage..you can always email me and you know I am always there to help you and others who might need my input. (Not saying I am some pro, but I have some opinions..haha)

I hope you are hanging in there and doing well betting too..

savage1
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
WS-I am glad you are ok and doing good in the market;I can't say the same of late, but this is the market, and fluctuations are part of the game;obviously I would like a big move in wlsf;that would sure hope.
Otherwise life goes on and can't complain being retired and thus free for the past few years, in good health and not having to worry about where my next meal is coming from;stay in touch, and I may email you one of these days-I believe I have your private email address.

RJeremy
05-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Savage & Walstreet,

Look into ATML and DESC and let me know what you think.

wallstreet
05-03-2005, 12:02 PM
RJ,

Look past the stock price and look at the market cap for both of these companies.

ATML might be a 2 buck stock, but the market cap is over 1 BILLION dollars.

DESC is at 2.87 and a 102M market cap.

Why this matters is we gotta look at value when chosing stocks and in my view ATML is no value, in fact they have so many shares out there it takes an army to move it..

Pull up a chart on DESC, do a 5 yr chart..what do you think after seeing that? To me the last 2 yrs has been trading range bound, so based on that I would want to accumulate in the low 2's and sell in the mid 3's..it has done that 2 times in two yrs..not too fancy but making 50% in 2 yrs beats nearly all mutual funds.

ATML's chart looks like death..it is an also-ran in the semi group, much like VTSS. I think you could take a stab at these levels and hope for a run in the group, and the stock...but I would choose VTSS over ATML because I know it better...but its a coin flip.

If you buy either of these and dont try to pick an entry, use a 10%-15% stop and dont let it kill you.

I like these two names much more than that .00000001 stock you asked about.

RJeremy
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
walstreet,

thats exactly what i thought about DESC. It seems to go from 4.8 down to 2.3 every couple months or so. that's why i was looking to grab it now and look to get out around 4.00 a share.

thanks for checking on these for me!!!!

wallstreet
05-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Savage,

Man..what a tank job on WLSF today.

I didnt tell you this, but I did a bit of research on the stock and I cant say I was impressed..I read where they are only using the internet and website for advertising their product. Man that just doesnt cut it..and they are only striving to be grouped with the cheap pack segment of the business..that isnt good either.

Todays news is nasty and shows the difference between a well capitalized and listed company going at this versus what WLSF is doing. Once they went at it themselves vs being a provider of the filters for others, it was a bad sign..

I am still in it..cant have a sell stop on this stock, but after the fail of 70 cents I should have cut her loose.

Brutal..

savage1
05-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Wallstreet- read the news on it today very carefully and tell me what you think.
I wasn't home when the news was out, but if it goes back into .40's I will add.
sure everything has been pushed back, but to me it indicates more than anything else that those who wanted to get rich quick are bailing out.
If my offshore offered a bet that this thing would close at least $1.00 even money between now and the end of the year(hopefully higher), I would make a huge wager on yes.
I believe fundamentals are there and that there are positive things going on behind the scenes, some of which were hinted at if you read the news release carefully. jmho
Obviously this could be another cln but I don't think so, and I think if reallly crappy stocks can go from a few cents to $1, than this one has at least the potential to not only exceed that but to go to $2, 3, 4, who knows how high, in time of course.

savage1
05-12-2005, 06:16 PM
This is what I was referring to: posted by someone at Raging Bull:
Jump to msg. #
I think people should focus on this paragraph:

"The first option is to ally the Wellstone cigarette with an existing major cigarette manufacturer, who will manufacture the Wellstone cigarette and take the Wellstone cigarette into its line of brands to be sold and distributed by its existing sales force. This approach has the advantage of quick and extensive market saturation with an existing sales force that will put the Wellstone brand into tens of thousands of retail outlets. The primary disadvantage to this track is the sharing of profits with a major ally.

Wellstone has engaged in significant discussions with existing manufacturers in this class. No agreements have been reached to date."

This could be huge for us! Our PPS would skyrocket from a deal with MO. Much faster than if they do the roll-out on their own.

- - - - -
View Replies

wallstreet
05-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Savage,

That to say the least is a very optimistic schedule for the stock.

I just dont see it..I imagine they have tried very hard to ally or partner with MO and most other manufacturers with the filter on its own and failed to either impress or scare one of the larger companies into working with them, so to think that now they will get an alliance or partner seems like more of a long shot than before.

I have to wonder if they really do have somthing cooking though because why the hell would they only market their great (so they think) product only via the internet?

To me this approach has been the reason the stock has swooned since it hit a buck.

Your CLN at least is in the 30 cent area vs the low to mid 20's.

savage1
05-12-2005, 09:32 PM
WS-As usual your points are well taken, and I guess honestly, I have to try to remain optimistic considering that I have by my standards quite a few shares(it obviously is only a fraction of some of those posters who were bragging they had 200000 or more shares-don't see them bragging now).
Re:cln-yeah it is up a few cents from the lows, but it gives me about as much excitement as seeing the Red Sox losing 12-0 an then David Ortiz swatting a homerun in the last of the ninth to break the shutout and make the final score 12-1.

wallstreet
05-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Savage,

Here are the nasty 40's..

yucck..

:barf:

savage1
05-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi WS-I may regret it but I just added 4000 shares at .47-you gotta believe!!! lol

wallstreet
05-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Savage,

There is some SERIOUS distribution today.

I am still in this, was a stupid decision to not sell back at a buck..maybe shouldnt have bought at all. After reading what I did, first instinct was right.

Looks very ugly..I think it goes to 20 cents. Looks more like a CLN every day!

savage1
05-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Ws-I hope you are wrong but fear you may be right.

savage1
05-17-2005, 03:42 PM
I added 4000 more yesterday at .395;I may sell these trading shares in next few days-hoping for a little higher price.

Stallion692
05-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi Guys I am Brand new to this site and I saw a stocks section. Some of the stocks which I think will make money are... Google, *****, Time Warner, Encana, Whole Foods, Sears Holdings, Boyd Gaming, Research in Motion, Pfizer.

RJeremy
05-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Google is WAY to high for me at least. I do like Pfizer though.

CoverBoy
05-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Hey WS - I'm CoverBoy. We never talked before and I would appreciate your spin on Intel ( INTC )

Chart looking good ... see the "cup with long handle" ? Classic ... I think it goes a lot higher but there are gaps in the stock at $16.40 and $ 16.20 that sooner or later will be filled and have me concerned.

Took a position earlier this month at $24 ... closed yesterday at $27.39.

What's your take? Again, I love the chart.

Thanks

-cb

wallstreet
05-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Coverboy,

Interesting you point out INTC. I dont follow the stock because it is a behemoth and until this year has always underperformed the sector. I hadnt pulled up a chart on that stock in months, maybe over a year.

I have always been partial to BRCM vs INTC, but for once INTC is outperforming BRCM by almost 10 percent!

As for the chart..looks like congestion ahead..lots of resistance in the middle 28's as you see it tried for 3 months last year to push through it and failed.

My opinion and take it for what it is worth..if the Naz starts to correct or drop, the chips will fall first and fast. The good thing is valuation even at this level is pretty cheap. I dont have a ton of confidence in earnings growth for INTC..it seems like they have a great quarter and the next could be margin consolidation and a revenue miss. For how dominant they are I just dont have a high level of confidence in them.

The chart looks like a breakout to me, a handle would consolidate more after the cup bottom move has been made..this didnt do that, plus the V drop in mid April isnt really a cup formation either, it happened too fast. I see a double top breakout from highs made in late Nov, mid March and it blew right through both.

Given your basis, which is very good, I would use a trailing stop and be prepared to exit if the market tells you to. The problem is this stock just doesnt have breakout capability, that is why I probably will never own it. Its like owning MSFT, the real gains were made 10 yrs ago. I usually try to invest in the higher beta stocks in the group, the ones with more risk and higher percentage reward.

I would put a 5-7% trailing stop on it, or if you are anxious make it tighter...and know that the double top breakout is now support, so at worst dont let it go below that point.

If this were any other stock and I saw that chart I would think the stock goes much HIGHER..but this is INTC and it just wont. If it goes higher, the rest of the market will too and I would rather be in somthing with a higher beta and more upside potential.

Great looking chart and nice buy. I hope it pushes through that congestion at 28, next stop is that HEAVY resistance at 34.50 or so.

CoverBoy
05-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Thank you so much for your insights and will surely take them under advisement. Thanks also for being so thouough and taking the time.

I just read in Barron's this morning that now that INTC rose in price for the last 13 consequetive business days, no other company has done that in the last 8 years. Guess I timed it pretty well.

Will keep very close eye on it with your guidelines close at hand.

Thanks so much

Have a great weekend

-Neil

Stallion692
05-31-2005, 08:29 PM
Intel is great hold on to it man.

savage1
06-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Wallstreet how are you?Did you notice that my/your wlsf is up around .18 in the past few days. Holding nearly 50000 shares, that sure helps me.(It looks like it is rollout time).
If this sucker goes to the $5, $10 or even optimistically the $20-$30 predicted in next few years, well lets just say life will be even sweeter than it already is.

savage1
06-23-2005, 10:20 AM
I guess it was unrealistic to think that bug gain would hold in the short term;I still think and hope downside trend has been reversed.

wallstreet
06-24-2005, 10:49 AM
Savage,

Hey!

I still own the stock, shouldnt have broken my rules in buying it in the first place though.

The market cap on this stock is 150M at .58 cents, so thinkingthe stock hits more than 2 bucks is just a bit unrealstic. They would have to show big revenue and profit growth to go much higher than 2 bucks and to get sustainable movement, they would need to be on an exchange and get off the BB..

Hope you are well, you know why I dont post here much. It has been good for my bank account actually. Ever since I got ticked and stopped posting, my stock account has gone way up and my gambling has never been better. Funny how it worked!

I still watch from time to time but rarely make plays based on anything I find here.

savage1
06-28-2005, 12:40 AM
Hi Wallstreet,
Glad everything is going well for you.
If you ever want to go with someone's picks, check out Chuckycheese;look what he is up, and this is documented right here;he is one of the best cappers I have ever seen-consistent, balanced picks and he is a great guy! What more could you ask for?
To change he subject, I still really like wlsf butlong term.
One of my cheapie stocks gptc has gone from .06 to .14 in a few days, and my source tells me he thinks it could get back to around .40.
I doubled my position at .065 average but am still behind.
A few more up days and I will be in the black.
Got any hot ones?
To change the subject, I am going on a romance tour in August to Colombia(Cartagena) for 12 days hopefully to find me a lovely young lady(younger than me anyways lol) for hopefully something serious;I haven't mentioned it yet on main thread but thought you might be interested.
Stay well!

wallstreet
06-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Savage,

Are you messing around with that tour thing? I know what you are talking about..usually it has to do with wealthy guys bringing back younger latin american women for a wife?

I look at CC's plays from time to time, but he bets too large of $$$ and too many games for my liking, plus I dont recall him keeping a record? The guy seems pretty cool though.

There seems to be a clique here, I guess there always has been..that wasnt my problem. You know what my beef was..plus there is just a ton of idle chatter about things not related to sports or games, I usually pass by that.

I am still with the pooch WLSF, but I have to say again..how can anyone claim 20 bucks on WLSF? That would put its valuation in the billions..and for a OTCBB stock with one product, it just isnt going to happen barring some revolutionary breakout with their filter..which I dont see happening.

I am sticking with listed stocks like usual. I have been accumulating HLIT again..good sales, low valuation..stupid managment but a good product. I have been buying in this 5 area, looking for 8 within a year..not sexy but I feel very confident in the stock, I have traded it for over 5 yrs on and off.

SIRI seems to have some momo back..I wont touch it personally.

Hope you keep doing well in the markets and that this site brings you great pics and good commentary.

ttyl

savage1
06-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi Wallstreet-believe me;I am not that wealthy. lol
Click foreign affair in you search engine(I don't have the email address handy).
Yeah-I am going to Cartagena in August for 12 days to meet some lovely ladies realistically late 30's to someone around 50.
I am sure some younger ladies will also be interested but in terms of where I am in life and where they are, the above seems reasonable.
I am sick of American women, and from my experience from my first wife from the Philippines, foreign ladies are much more my cup of tea.
I have nothing to lose (unless i get kidnapped) and everything to gain.
Re: Chuck, great capper, and I don't play all of his plays but check them every day(he is the first guy I check;it is a good place to start).
RE: wlsf-I just hope reality is even a little close to the hype. To tell you the truth,I would be thrilled if it went to $2 in the next year or two;anything more than that probably is a crapshoot, but its fun to hope.
Hope you and your wife are fine(you don't have kids, correct?)and that you are feeling great and doing well with your investments.
ps I will keep an eye on hlit.

savage1
06-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Last call-All Aboard for the Wellstone Express(wlsf)- final destination "Rich City," a place that most of us can only imagine in our dreams!

savage1
07-01-2005, 11:40 AM
The Wellstone Express is now up almost 60% at around .68 since touching .42 just a few weeks ago.
The train will be making a few stops along the way to its final destination in "Rich City" to pick up new messengers and to drop off those unfortunate few (traders) who are happy with a few bucks profits only.
It is not too late to jump aboard.
ps Obviously above is an exaggeration, and anyone reading it should do their own dd before buying any shares;there are such things as trainwrecks!

wallstreet
07-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Savage,

You are cracking me up with this tout-ese for WLSF..

I took it off my streamer list because it seems to go up when I dont look at it..

Hit 71 cents, but this really is nothing..when it hits 1.50 (if) then I will be a bit more excited.

But up is up...so thats good.

ttyl

savage1
07-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Now if only this guy from Raging Bull could be right, I/we woul be all set.

By: bullman20
01 Jul 2005, 12:05 PM EDT
Msg. 8260 of 8277
Jump to msg. #
Nice steady climb upto a $1 for launch date, then a $1 pop on launch PR. We're at $3 by end of 3rd q, $5 by 12/31/05.

Thats what my crystal ball says.

Any other technical analysis to include with bigdaddy's
busted 8 ball, and possesed oiuja board.

Can somebody get a response from mirror mirror?

savage1
07-02-2005, 01:46 PM
The Wellstone Express will not be running again until July 5 and there are still seats available.
If you wait however to get on board for another month or so, there is a good chance that the "price" of a "seat" will go up, although once you get to "Rich City," it won't matter how much the "seats" cost. Make your "reservations" early in order to get the best deal and best "seats" on the "train."
ps Be sure however to take out insurance in the unlikely event of a crash. :)

savage1
07-08-2005, 01:31 PM
The Wellstone Express has been derailed for the time being! I sure hope it doesn't go completely off the tracks.

wallstreet
07-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Savage,

What a fake move that was..now back to where it was and worse?

Hey, what is this chair you are talking about? Give me some info when you can..

savage1
07-17-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi WS-WLSF is not worse than before;it got down in low 40's before run up to .70.
Regarding the chair that Spark and I talk about, we both have state of the art massage chairs which can give you a number of different programmedassages, like shiatsu, deep, gentle or refresh.
You can also program it to give you any kind of massge which is good for you;there are many choices during the massage such as intensity, focus and an ability to move massage heads to where you need it most.
Decent ones cost anywhere from about 1K to over 3K. I bought mine at EBay, and it works great;spark agrees. If you have aches and pains like I do(happens when you get older), this is what to get other than a Theromspa(hot tub).
Hope you are well and making money; my excitment if you have been reading the threads is getting ready forupcoming Romance venture to Cartagena in Colombia.

savage1
08-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Wallstreet-where are you? I hope you are well;just want to say goodbye before my romance cruise to Colombia begins on Wednesday.
Do you still have wlsf?
It sure would be great for me is this stock goes up 4 points from present level shortly as some predict;if it did go up that much, my investment in that stock alone would increase by 200K.(Its fun to dream anyways but who knows?).

savage1
08-29-2005, 11:40 PM
I have made a nice profit on flwe very quickly;it has gone from about.75 to 1.34 in less than a week; I may sell part of my holdings, as I don't want to get too greedy.
Any tech. analysis from anyone would be appreciated.

savage1
08-30-2005, 10:22 AM
I sold 1/2 my position at 1.32 and am happy I did, as profit taking has set in and stock has dropped to $1.13. I am looking to re-enter at around $1.00 or perhaps a little lower.

savage1
09-22-2005, 09:41 AM
Keep an eye on wlsf;the launch is near and could mean big things!

savage1
10-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Here's one for you-swkj. I bought it at .045 about a week ago and it has already gone to around .13. They are into home building in places like Thailland.
I will probably sell some or all soon as I don't want to get too greedy, although some on the ragingbull.com forum are screaming that since it was $24 at one point, we should at least see see $1.00.
As usual, do you own dd before buying this or any other stock.

savage1
10-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Profit taking has set in; its down to .11 I think I will try to sell if gets back to .12

savage1
10-10-2005, 03:48 PM
I sold swkj at .122. I invested around $1200 and got back $3200;nifty profit for a week's work;its too bad its not always this easy.

meaiken
10-18-2005, 12:40 PM
i just read almost every post here, and i have NO CLUE what the hell u guys are saying. Stocks seem confusing.

savage1
10-19-2005, 01:49 AM
i just read almost every post here, and i have NO CLUE what the hell u guys are saying. Stocks seem confusing.
They are not confusing if you learn what they are all about.
I am sure that for someone who doesn't follow sports and/or gambling, pointspreads, straight bets, over/unders, teasers, parlays, buying points, money lines, run lines, action reverses, etc. are confusing also.

meaiken
10-19-2005, 12:40 PM
They are not confusing if you learn what they are all about.
I am sure that for someone who doesn't follow sports and/or gambling, pointspreads, straight bets, over/unders, teasers, parlays, buying points, money lines, run lines, action reverses, etc. are confusing also.

I have always wanted to get involved with stocks, but do u need a lot of money to get started? How do u get started?

savage1
10-19-2005, 01:52 PM
I have always wanted to get involved with stocks, but do u need a lot of money to get started? How do u get started?
Its too bad that wallstreet doesn't come around here any more;he could give you a better answer than I can.
You don't need a lot of money, but you might want to buy a basic book in a bookstore to find out how the market works and actually how to begin investing(someone in the Barnes and Noble Bookstore in Holyoke might be able to help you).
To clarify one thing, the kind of speculative stuff I buy and sell on this thread, most of it under $1.00, is NOT the way to make money in the longrun. Believe me I am WAY behind in penny stocks I have bought and sold over the years.
Most of my stocks now are invested in blue chips(safe stuff) and professionally managed.
Again, I defer to defer to wallstreet(where are you?) for a better and more direct answer.
GL

meaiken
10-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks savage,

I just got home from the ma ll, wish i read this be4 i went.

savage1
10-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks savage,

I just got home from the ma ll, wish i read this be4 i went.
There are plenty of other bookstores in the area;you can probably find a number of good books on the subject in all of them.
I wish I could advise you on which is the best, but I am really not sure as it has been a long time since I personally was ever in need of a stock market primer.
You might want to do a search on the internet with the key words beginners stock market books or primers or something along those lines;you can also order books as I am sure you know online, but as stated before. you would probably do better having someone knowledgeable in one of the bookstores help you.
Good luck and let me know how you make out.

savage1
10-27-2005, 09:45 AM
I sold swkj at .122. I invested around $1200 and got back $3200;nifty profit for a week's work;its too bad its not always this easy.
This stock continues to be a gold mine. I bought a nice chunk just yesterday when it dipped to .062 and sold them today at .092. 48% profit in one day!!!
ps there are a lot of bashers and pumpers on the Raging Bull Chatboard on this one. This is the kind of a stock where you buy on dips and sell after quick profit-in short don't be too fearful or too greedy.

savage1
11-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I am kicking myself for not buying more of this stock yesterday when it closed yesterday at .054 or so;today it is up .02 on new contracts.
Oh well, I can't complain;its been a nice ride so far.
ps I am going to put in a day order to buy some should it dip to .061.

wallstreet
11-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Savage,

Glad to hear about the future wife saga..I read your updates from time to time.

What the hell is up with WLSF? It is turning into another CLN..I am down almost 50% on that dog..I should have pulled the plug long ago.

Let this be a lesson to others..I never trade BB stocks and this is why..there is no bottom for companies not listed..then can go to zero..and many do. Never again for me and I dont care how high ZZZYZ went because you are playing LOTTO with any BB stocks (outside ADRs that might be on the PK or BB)

Hope things are good..I lurk from time to time but dont see a ton of reason to post here anymore. You know where I hang out if you ever want to discuss things.

Take care!

savage1
11-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Great to hear from you Wallstreet;I am disappointed with wlsf but retain hope(I guess I have to) that some day the product and hence stock price will be brought to fruition.
Its been so long, I actually forgot where you hangout(what website).
ps Who can argue with what you say about BB Stocks;that is precisely why 80% of my money is managed and in relatively safe stuff.
With a new wife about to arrive in the next few months, I sure don't want to take too many chances with the 80% money.

savage1
11-15-2005, 10:50 AM
Wlsf has made a nice run in a few days from $.40 to around .63. I sure hope that at least some of you guys are at least looking at this stock-great feeling to have while on vacation to see a stock go up nicely on a percentage basis while on vacation when you have quite a few shares.