PDA

View Full Version : NBA ***Huge Play***

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 08:15 PM
I have absolutely ZERO money mgmt skills...........Picking HUGE WINNERS has never been a problem for me...........Its laying off the other games that I have no business playing that turn me into a...

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Minnesota T'Wolves -2.5

PEACE

wayne1218
02-15-2005, 08:17 PM
Is this a joke?

10DimeBry
02-15-2005, 08:18 PM
I hope so our I'm gonna be pissed

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Is this a joke?

No joke Wayne..........I knew in the beginning I might catch some FLACK but in the long run its the only way I can stay in the game........Im not tryin to FLEECE MONEY from anyone..........just make it profitable for me and whoever wants to join.

PEACE

wayne1218
02-15-2005, 08:20 PM
I won't give you any grief just make sure every thread you post is in the Sports Service Section. I'm sure you have seen the problems with that here before.

GL

wayne1218
02-15-2005, 08:22 PM
I hope so our I'm gonna be pissed

I'm not thrilled either, very disappointed in fact. :(

10DimeBry
02-15-2005, 08:23 PM
If your winning why not bet your plays and collect $$$$$. I mean I have no problem with you being a service what so ever. My point being is,I along with many others follow your plays and they are solid. If you dont have control of your gambling and your money you shouldnt be in this game. Best of luck to you. But you wont see me buying any of your picks or anyone elses.

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 08:23 PM
I won't give you any grief just make sure every thread you post is in the Sports Service Section. I'm sure you have seen the problems with that here before.

GL

I just cant post anything thats selection related, right?

I can still say Hi and Congrats and that sort of thing to the other members? Right?

PEACE

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 08:25 PM
If your winning why not bet your plays and collect $$$$$. I mean I have no problem with you being a service what so ever. My point being is,I along with many others follow your plays and they are solid. If you dont have control of your gambling and your money you shouldnt be in this game. Best of luck to you. But you wont see me buying any of your picks or anyone elses.

I can pick a HUGE NBA or College game any day of the week and Cover easily.......My problem is playing all other games............I only want others to WIN, while I still do my homework and play my systems......If I lose I wont take a penny and I will make it for FREE with my next HUGE PLAY

IMO its a WIN/WIN situation.

PEACE

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 08:30 PM
tips at <br />
<br />
1030 EST <br />
<br />
Gaurunteed to WIN or NO CHARGE!! <br />
<br />
PEACE

Kaptain
02-15-2005, 08:33 PM
If that is indeed what you feel you want to do, one can only pursue what he/she thinks is best for him/her...A mans got to do, what a mans got to do...If this is indeed true, I wish you the best of luck/success in your endeavors....You've always carried/handled yourself in a classy manner since I've been here...

Do the same in your Service business, and you'll do OK...I for one will miss your picks, as you are one of the most solid ones here....

You're welcome to come aboard the Old Kaptains ship anytime, the Old ones, or the "New" one coming...your input is always welcome...I reiterate, I'll miss seeing/enjoying your picks, but the Old Kaptain gots to carry on...

BOL to ya my man.....Kaptain

TheRightSide
02-15-2005, 08:42 PM
I know better and what you meant, but in your original post you wrote you only pay if WE WIN. Then in another sentence you wrote you pay if WE LOSE. Looks like a garuanteed pay out to you. Excellent stratagy - Ha!

bad luck
02-15-2005, 08:49 PM
DIDN'T YOU QUIT AND GET MARRIED? WE WON'T PAY YOU A STINKING DIME!! WAYNE AND ALL THESE CHAT HOME CAPPERS ARE VERY LEGIT AND freeeeeeeee!!! SO GET LOST!! :biggun: :biggun:

wayne1218
02-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Pimp just like all arguments in the past. If you post a thread, it has to be in the Service Forum. Even to say hi. Last time we let it go it was called favoritism. We have to keep rules the same.

GL

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Pimp just like all arguments in the past. If you post a thread, it has to be in the Service Forum. Even to say hi. Last time we let it go it was called favoritism. We have to keep rules the same.

GL

Not a Problem Wayne...........I only have the best intentions and time will PROVE THAT

PEACE

Homer
02-15-2005, 08:57 PM
GL Pimp. My Money Management is bad at times as well. Just ask Joe -V :rolleyes: :angryfire :rolleyes:

I wish you GL my Friend and hope it works out for you. ;)

I personally will miss your plays.

TRUCKIN
02-15-2005, 09:04 PM
gl luck with your business
thanks for all your plays in the past
dont forget to throw us a bone from time to time
and maybe you can come up with an inexpensive NBA playoffs package the "truckin special"

truckin

WayneChung
02-15-2005, 09:12 PM
all of us manage bad occasionally-i had my worst week of the season this week after going on tilt after about 5 brutal beats in the last 30 seconds of some games-i overbet-pressed at the half-did everything i know not to do-it hurts but i downsize my bets and try my hardest not to let it happen again-hate to see you going commercial because i think your one of the really good cappers on here-but like someone else already said i want be buying your picks but best of luck brother and thanks for the great nba playoff run last year-bignutt!!

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Thanx for the replies and Im sorry if I rubbed people the wrong way by doing this..........I just wanna stay part of the game by trying to help others.........I tried postin picks for free but I just wasnt doin the proper homework........This is what I feel is best for me and anyone who wants a few games to ******.......I specialize in a few games here and there...........I know what Im good at and thats HOOPS.....

PEACE

bad luck
02-15-2005, 09:32 PM
I See You've Been A Solid Capper And Freindly Guy But What Happened For You To Charge Now?? Should We Call You A-t-s- Consultants? Good Luck In Whatever You Decide Dude. Definitley A Solid Capper...

MtrCtyPimp
02-15-2005, 09:36 PM
GL 2 All

Anyone interested in the guarunteed WIRE2WIRE Cover just call me at 313-475-3992

We WIN........Its 39 bucks.........Dont WIN....next HUGE play is FREE

This game IMO hits 1H/2H rather easily

PEACE

Spark
02-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Say what you want but this is not a good thing for us .. we lose a respected member/capper on the forum .. To me it is very disappointing .. That does not mean I do not wish you the best pimp, it means you will be missed .... You have always handled yourself well and was well liked ... It would have been a lot easier to take if you were not .. gl

BillyBarooooooo
02-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Lmao You Quit And Than Come Back Pay! Now That Is Some Funny Shit! Man If I Had A Dollar For Everyone Who Went Pay I Would Be A Rich Man.

Too Funny

Bb

aplous
02-16-2005, 07:39 PM
GL pimp--Can I still play Vandy tonight?

frankb03
02-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Sad!!!!!

Cabomike
02-16-2005, 09:00 PM
That's too bad. I remember what you told me when we talked in the past about someone else. You'll have mail soon.

MtrCtyPimp
02-16-2005, 10:35 PM
Everyone here has been wonderful to me and I respect that very much.........I just hope that I can do this and still be viewed in a positive light........not everyone who does this is a LIAR or CHEAT

Im sorry to say only person contacted me last night but it was well worth it for them as long as they were truthful with what they said

Hopefully I can have a Conference Game of the Year this weekend.

PEACE

diesel
02-16-2005, 11:36 PM
I hope that conference game of the year goes better than that Kansas State pick last night. CLOWN!

ChuckLazar
02-16-2005, 11:41 PM
I won't pay money for plays but I always respected you and checked out your plays. Thanks Ronnie, do what you got to do!
It's sad, cause we could all become a service, but that's not what I want to do!
:)

The Lovedoc
02-16-2005, 11:44 PM
ive been thinking about becoming a service...whattya think chucky??

ChuckLazar
02-16-2005, 11:57 PM
ive been thinking about becoming a service...whattya think chucky??
Nah, your to good!!
:)

MtrCtyPimp
02-17-2005, 11:58 PM
I hope that conference game of the year goes better than that Kansas State pick last night. CLOWN!

Im sorry K State didnt get U the $$$ but Vandy and N Texas did the job..........I hoped I could avoid replies such as this but I guess it was inevitable.........I guess predicting the outcome of an event a week ahead of time doesnt mean much.

PEACE

aplous
02-18-2005, 12:59 AM
Pimp--I have no hate---I hope you make $$$--shit I might sign on!!!

MtrCtyPimp
02-18-2005, 01:06 AM
Pimp--I have no hate---I hope you make $$$--shit I might sign on!!!

Im not sure what kind of player U are Apolus but this game on Saturday is $$$$.........U WIN U PAY.......U dont and U OWE NOTHING and the NEXT GAME is ON ME.

My JOB is to GIVE WINNERS......preferably easy ones.....and this one is as easy as it gets........If I was in this 2 rip people off I would claim 2 know BASES (but I stink) or that I can consistently pick FOOTS (I cant...but I can ****** 1 game every 2 to 3 weeks)

HOOPS is my specialty and I can produce positive numbers, VERY POSITIVE.............I dont VOLUME CAP 12-15 games a DAY.....just the BEST of the BEST

Im still doing my homework but Ive identified a BIG EAST play for Saurday and a MAC play for Wednesday that are 100% system perfect.

If I find more Ill post them here and If I dont Ill be happy with what I have........PEACE