PDA

View Full Version : Ty Gaston's 10th game of the Challenge!

Ty Gaston
05-27-2004, 12:08 PM
Congratulations to Angelo and Gianni on the Challenge win. Though it not necessary I will post a 10th game as well so we can keep the records straight! <br />
<br />
Ty Gaston likes Milwaukee Sheets -145 over...

SuperZero
05-27-2004, 12:26 PM
enough

Tigger
05-27-2004, 01:00 PM
Normally it takes me about 15 minutes to get home from work, but last night was the exception. Leaving a little later than normal, I got off the interstate non-other to find a huge traffic jam by the **** here in town. We were all going no where fast, so I decided to ask around on what was going on and why the masses had crowded around. I thought to myself, maybe concert tickets, a wreck, or even picketting. I was shocked to over-hear one old lady say that with all these people lined up, she sure hopes she's still one of the first 500 to call Ty Gaston on Friday morning! So, I ran home to grab some clothes, a sleeping bag, and a ice chest full of beer, and now we're all waiting be the phone booth for those amazing VIP plays! Just can't wait until Friday! Hahahahhaha, LOSER!

~~~ Tigger

PS. Do you actually think we care, or you going to recieve a call on Friday after your "disappointing" (what we expected) last 10 game run? Let the guy stay, he's too funny to kick off the island!

RJeremy
05-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Tigger, <br />
<br />
I agree, keep him on the island!! LOL!!!! <br />
<br />
Anyway, Ty you took your loss like a man, no excuses. My hat is off to you for that. I just wish now you would be honest especially on your...

djlivejive
05-27-2004, 04:05 PM
your a bum and a born loser i'm lookin forward to your freebies so i can fade and make some guaranteed money...later ty gasman

Flipper
05-27-2004, 06:57 PM
The guy just lost in the challenge and because you backed him you get his prized picks for free.

Am I missing something here.

Phil