PDA

View Full Version : IQ scores?

MtrCtyPimp
04-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Anyone here familiar with IQ scores? A friend of mine said he scored 133.........is that HIGH?

THX in advance

PEACE

S49erman
04-21-2004, 07:28 PM
thats wierd my iq is 133 as well.

MtrCtyPimp
04-21-2004, 07:30 PM
is that a high score?

PEACE

fats12
04-21-2004, 07:39 PM
It is extremely high. Anything above 125 is in the upper tier of scores.....Your friend and niner are wicked smart!

S49erman
04-21-2004, 08:31 PM
I dont know about that fatty I thought that 133 was above average in the gifted range.

Its pretty interesting anyone who wants to can get their iq test free at emode.com along with a bunch of other tests.

smartmoneysport
04-22-2004, 12:06 AM
I took the test at emode and scored a 138 I also scored 23% on the gay meter what does it all mean?

CoverBoy
04-22-2004, 01:11 AM
It means that when you go out shopping for curtains you don't get jerked around with the price ...

smartmoneysport
04-22-2004, 01:13 AM
thats what I thought

Lucky Leo
04-22-2004, 01:34 AM
shit I don't know my IQ but I scored a 43 on the gay scale. Not cool with me. I love women.

CoverBoy
04-22-2004, 01:46 AM
Hey Sport ! I was just kiddin around ... I scored 128 with a 26% feminine side .... but understand that from here on in I'll be calling on you for decorating advice . Take care . -Neil

Bennojd
04-22-2004, 02:01 AM
I'm only a 126 after taking the FREE Classic IQ test at Emode.com
It seems that so far everyone on Bettorschat is smarter than me.
I'd like to see someone guess at all the answers and see what they would say.........I can't see them saying something like: "you are highly UN-intelligent"..........(lol).

Hey guys, let's use our "smarts" to pick some winners and make some $$$$$$$$.

Bennojd
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your IQ score is 126

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

MtrCtyPimp
04-22-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Lucky Leo
shit I don't know my IQ but I scored a 43 on the gay scale. Not cool with me. I love women.

LMAO............whats a GAY SCALE?:red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

PEACE

Bennojd
04-22-2004, 02:18 AM
The gay scale is something that BettorsChat (Monte) posted under non-gambling issues. Here's a link:
http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30501

Bennojd

smartmoneysport
04-22-2004, 02:42 AM
leo I think I know where you went wrong on the gay scale what did you answer to the lubricant question?

good stuff

thesandman
04-22-2004, 04:27 AM
Congratulations, Sandy!
Your IQ score is 136

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Do I get to add another point to my score for being smart enough NOT to take the Gay Test. :D :D

CoverBoy
04-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Cheer up Leo - Think of it this way ... with a 43 on the Gay - O -Meter test you've now doubled your chances for sexual conquests .

I'm the one who got screwed on that silly IQ test.

" Dear Neil - Even though you scored a 128 some of your responses were quite disturbing . For instance .... as to the question regarding the 2 cars travelling in opposite directions and both making a left hand turn .. how far are they apart ? - you chose to e-mail us your own answer which was : "Who cares ?? They just wanted to get the hell away from one another. Maybe it was a drug deal gone bad . Who are we to judge ? "

Here's another answer of yours which has our Psychologists mystified --- If 6 men paint 30 houses in 120 days how long will it take 3 men to paint 15 houses ? Again you ignored our 4 possible asnswers and e-mailed us with : " The answer is 1 day .... They run a volume business ! "

There are other frightening issues about your answers that are too dreadful to report . Since we must make a career recommendation for you let us say that although you show a marked tendency toward anti - social behavior you demonstrate a keen business acumen. You must consider buying the New York Yankees . "

PS I wish they would have asked " What's the difference between two - eighths and three - eighths ? " I'd have called them up and yelled : " That's what I'm trying to tell YOU ..... What's the Fuckin difference !! "

Lucky Leo
04-29-2004, 04:08 PM
LMAO That is some funny shit! I scored a 131.