View Full Version : dolphins deal for feeley

SeanieMac
02-21-2004, 07:31 PM
this is a dumb move, they now have 3 people going for the starting job

hes going to get 5 years 18 mil, the eagles recieve a 2nd round pick

zeib10
02-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Seannie,
I have to disagree about it being a dumb move. This makes perfect sense for the Dolphins because of their current QB situation.

Fiedler can not win a game for you. The only positive that he has going for him is that he is a heady QB, that will most likely never lose a game for you.

Griese - He is too inconsistent and will never be a long time starter again in his NFL career.

Feely - Who knows? You have a young QB that looked very impressive in his few starts 2 years ago with the Eagles. He is athletic enough and has the ability to win some games on his own.

Without a change at QB, the defense would have continued to stack the line against Ricky and have Fiedler throw to Chambers on 2nd or 3rd and long.

Only time will tell.

Tony Vegas
02-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Miami is my team but this is just stupid. Feeley is an unknown who two years ago had two, just two good games and now he is going to take over a team that has all pieces in place for a Super Bowl run? I personally hate the move but hopefully I will be proven wrong.

JOHNNYWAD119
02-22-2004, 12:40 PM
Feely should start, i love the move even though it might be bad for my jets.

BettorsChat
02-22-2004, 01:32 PM
None of them QB's can lead the Dolphins to the Superbowl. They finally got the RB that they needed all the years they had Marino and now they need a better QB. Also that defense is getting older and starting to show its age.