PDA

View Full Version : Special Offer

winnersforyou
07-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Winnersforyou is back, after a nice 6 week vacation, it feels good to start looking at and capping games. I am a one man operation, and needed a break before football season kicks in. As most of you know, I am a no bullshit type of guy, and always am honest.....yeah I have losing days and will tell everyone, but the winners outweigh the losers with my selections. Last year I was plus 37 units in college and NFL football. Also consider August and September my best months for baseball!!!!

With that being said, I am throwing out a special package offer for the rest of July - August - September!!!!

You will get every play I release in that time period for $149.00!!!

Call me crazy, if I don't show you a profit in that time period, I will comp you the month of October!!!! That's how confident I am in my handicapping skills!!!

Now, please remember....I don't play alot of games, but the games that I play are quality. My games are rated 1 unit - 2 units - 3 units ......never will I put your enitre bankroll at risk with those so called GOY's!!!!

I do have a double unit total tonight in the MLB.....and it is the only rated play for tonight!!!

email winnersforyou@aol.com for more info!!!!!

Thanks and Good Luck!!!!

Comp play Indians - Royals Over

winnersforyou
07-29-2011, 08:07 PM
Tonight winnersforyou has a double unit play on the Red Sox over......like I said before I let everyone know who I am on....how many other professional handicappers do that? All I ever see is all of the services on here, never lose!!!! Yeah right...I would love for all of them to post their plays as soon as they go off!!!!

Thanks, Good Luck and Goodnight!!!!

insidethe8thpol
07-30-2011, 08:05 AM
Well if you played over ZERO for the Red Sox team total, congrats you won !!

If you played over 3 for both teams combined, congrats you won !!

kbsooner21
08-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Well if you played over ZERO for the Red Sox team total, congrats you won !!

If you played over 3 for both teams combined, congrats you won !!

:red: :red: :red: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: