PDA

View Full Version : ProLine Group

capper
11-04-2002, 05:18 PM
Hi All,

I've been reading here for quite some time, and have enjoyed everything that this forum brings. I have been following some of the services the past few weeks, and was wondering what the deal is with the "ProLine" group. This includes Feist, Cokin, Spreitzer and McGrew (along with Chip Chirimbes, Mike Lee and Jim Barnes). Now, based on what gets posted here, Feist hasn't been doing very well lately, and Cokin and Spreitzer have pretty much been even (although Cokin hit his CFB GOY this last Sat.). I haven't seen any plays from McGrew, Chirimbes and Barnes. Anybody follow them? I know most services are streaky, but these guys really tout themselves as the elite. Comments?

Jammer
11-04-2002, 05:38 PM
i know i thing,i wouldnt give those guys a dime--they lose like everyone else!

gl:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

trap
11-04-2002, 06:10 PM
I agree, I followed them for years when I was in L.V.,
and the contest they entered. Their comp. plays are
as good or better % as the service plays.
g-luck

capper
11-04-2002, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the replies. I agree that I won't be sending them any of my $$ anytime soon, just curious as to what others thought about this group. Good Luck tonight!

BettorsChat
11-04-2002, 07:44 PM
capper,

Welcome to the forum

As for those handicappers you listed they are average at best in my opinion. Fiest doesn't have 1 set of plays for 1 price. He has a pyramid of plays at different prices which is a joke.

Example: His weaker plays are say $50
His cream of the crop play for that day is $500

This type of selling is the first indication to stay away.

Domanator
11-04-2002, 08:05 PM
I'm not a Jim Feist fan and never have been. That being said, could you please recommend services that you would use and reasons why? Thanks!

4breakout
11-04-2002, 08:11 PM
This guy I knew worked for fiest one year during college, he said overall his picks are about 50% tops in the long run.

If you play Dr.Bob's 3* or higher North Coast 3* and higher and Texas Sportswires service & comps you should do reasonably well in any given year. All three have been doing this for over a decade, and none are scamdicappers, all legit.

capper
11-05-2002, 11:35 AM
I have followed Dr. Bob for the past few years and his write-ups have always been impressive and his top picks are usually good bets. He would be one that I would also recommend.

Art
11-05-2002, 01:42 PM
Northcoast gives about 4 5-star plays in college each season that are very good.

Their early bird play is free and is also quite good - I post it here each Monday.

The Northcoast pro picks are quite good.

If you follow the service plays posted here, you will notice that about twice as many service cappers have winning records in pro as in college FB this season.

Cal sports, Winning points, and Score have been good in both college and pro FB this season.

The forum moderator is quite good in his 1 unit college FB plays.