PDA

View Full Version : ATS College GOY

Buzzfish43
11-01-2002, 11:59 PM
They are touting their 30* pick this week ... they are nothing special if you follow them normally BUT they have been pretty good on the GOY's when its only one game --they blew their grand slam crap but we will see what Sat brings...

THEGAME
11-03-2002, 08:55 PM
I got screwed by these guys back in the day and still recieve crap from them in the mail. So what was the big 30 play? And you say there grand slam was crap too...though they tout there previous grand slams have hit the last five years!!!

Buzzfish43
11-03-2002, 09:22 PM
They had UL Lafayette --- here is the deal .. it was +1 during the week ..... by game time on most sites it was -3.5 which = a loss but they only count winners and losers based off opening lines in the day and I saw it at like 2 early sat ....... they like most services are quite streaky .... they claim to be hot --- last sat on theywent 4-4 win 22 units and lost 22 then sunday they went 3-5 win 15 and lost like 30 I didnt have all the units wrote ,, they were hot this sat if you give em the top as they went 6-1 winning 70 units and losing only 15 on minny ...today they went 1-3 4 unit won 13 lost ......