PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching Hawaii ??

MR Pain
02-15-2009, 01:57 AM
want to take nevada at the half, well now i guess, anyone know if anyone is in foul trouble or is nevada just flat out better than hawaii ???

27-24 hawaii at half. i think nevada will win anyone watching?

KazDog
02-15-2009, 02:10 AM
I'm watching.....I bet Hawaii +3.5 in the 2nd half and over 66.5....I think it goes over and think Hawaii has a good chance at the straight up win.

KAZ

MR Pain
02-15-2009, 02:16 AM
thanks for the reply kaz, broke even today so i'll be good with that....I just missed your post, it was taken down when i saw this, i was tryin to have a plus side day but i'll settle for even.

thanks for the reply though kaz, i appreciate it

KazDog
02-15-2009, 03:25 AM
thanks for the reply kaz, broke even today so i'll be good with that....I just missed your post, it was taken down when i saw this, i was tryin to have a plus side day but i'll settle for even.

thanks for the reply though kaz, i appreciate it

No problem buddy....Glad you didn't get on that one. That was a bitter 1/2 point loss. Hawaii was up by 7 with a couple of minutes left and completely choked the lead away and lost by one, which resulted in a 1/2 point half time loss for me.

The point guard actually threw the ball to no one in the back court with a min to go! :dontknow:

Bad beat for sure.....

KAZ