PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News Out Of Canada!!

vols fan
01-10-2008, 05:59 PM
The Moron Times is reporting that Canadian Firefighters have rescued a man threatening to jump off a building after a prank on a betting site.Victim was only wearing a sock(we wont say where)Left side of hair was missing and must have been suffering from hypothermia.Wierd guy,he kept asking his rescuers if there name was Chuck.Glad it ended with a happy ending.

:red: :red:

reds12
01-10-2008, 06:01 PM
The Moron Times is reporting that Canadian Firefighters have rescued a man threatening to jump off a building after a prank on a betting site.Victim was only wearing a sock(we wont say where)Left side of hair was missing and must have been suffering from hypothermia.Wierd guy,he kept asking his rescuers if there name was Chuck.Glad it ended with a happy ending.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Chado1
01-10-2008, 06:04 PM

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

vols fan
01-10-2008, 06:05 PM
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:
Have a good one Chado,I didn't know either but I knew you were losing it.Off to HOOTERS for a cold beer:partying:

Kaptain
01-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Hilarious

flyersfootball
01-10-2008, 06:12 PM
I hope that guy is alright.....lol

wayne1218
01-10-2008, 06:13 PM
LMFAO :hahaha:

birdog
01-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I am sure it was Chuck lol

jcindaville
01-10-2008, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=vols fan]The Moron Times is reporting that Canadian Firefighters have rescued a man threatening to jump off a building after a prank on a betting site.Victim was only wearing a sock(we wont say where)Left side of hair was missing and must have been suffering from hypothermia.Wierd guy,he kept asking his rescuers if there name was Chuck.Glad it ended with a happy ending.

:red: :red:[/QUOTEomg im crying:red: :red:

TheRook
01-10-2008, 08:16 PM
That is good stuff.

tash
01-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Funny, too Funny ! :clapping: :clapping: