PDA

View Full Version : Question for Reds12

TheRook
01-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Any hockey tonight bro?

I'm looking forward to not capping today with a lot going on at work and was hoping you'd have some more winners for us.

Thanks for the easy winner last night!

Chado1
01-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Rook this is not even funny man......you dont even know the deal with this guy so WTF!!!

TheRook
01-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Rook this is not even funny man......you dont even know the deal with this guy so WTF!!!

All I know is he gave us a 5-0 easy winner last night, and from what others have said his record is 100% legit.

I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to get to the cash window again tonight.

I'm not capping anything until the weekend, and if he can get the forum some winners then EVERYONE should be on board.

Damn dude...you really need to get over yourself a bit. This is getting way out of hand.

Spark
01-10-2008, 11:10 AM
He went 5-0??? Honestly???

TheRook
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM

No, he gave out Anaheim -1 last night and they won 5-0.

Spark
01-10-2008, 11:16 AM
No, he gave out Anaheim -1 last night and they won 5-0.

I thought so ... I knew he only posted 1 game .. i did not read your post correctly ...

Thanks

kbsooner21
01-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Fuck this reds12 guy. Do you honestly think Chado would be acting this way if something wasn't up???

TheRook
01-10-2008, 11:19 AM
I thought so ... I knew he only posted 1 game .. i did not read your post correctly ...

Thanks

No problem pappy. If he posted elsewhere I don't know it. Just what he gave us last night.

Hoping for the same tonight!

Spark
01-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Fuck this reds12 guy. Do you honestly think Chado would be acting this way if something wasn't up???

Wow .. calm down kb ... Give your opinion if you want but don't be name callling ... uncalled for ...

Thanks

TheRook
01-10-2008, 11:22 AM

I think it just reeks of jealousy. I'm not knocking Chado, cause he puts his heart and soul in his picks and everyone knows it...but when you look at it black and white Reds has a pretty damn decent record, and Chado and he'll tell you himself has been struggling.

Everyone likes attention and likes to be the guy that's giving out winners. It's an ego thing. But to be outright rude to a guy for posting winners just seems dumb to me.

I don't care if I don't know everything. All I know is my off shore account got a bit bigger last night.

That's all that I care about.

Spearit
01-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Chado- I have sat back - watch the ongoings unfold and I can promise you - that you are on the same path as chuck!
This is not a battleground from another site- so my friend let it end and do what you do best. Your emails and tirades only pitch a darker side of you that no one wants anything to do with. Any folks that wish to come on an post picks and does not rhyme with purvis is a fair capper till proven otherwise.

As far as capping off of others- it is widespread and nothing that you can say or do about. Some like myself will attempt to give credit- some won't. Some have big ego's and this consumes them upon losses or have others in their face. Others as myself and obvious members (Homer, Kapt, Wayne. Spark, and so many could care less of fame and fans- just the act of giving to the site in earnest is the just reward!

This is my understanding of a class- act.

Chado - you are mad and want everyone to know the true story- see Chucks saga~KB is also aware of the ongoings but it does not matter. Folks here want to talk about lining their accounts with cash- thats it! Of course there are the non-essentials but that does not include ranting!

It is old and no one cares. Reds is not your enemy- Your ego is your enemy! You beat it once when we talked and you can beat it again!
Again do what you do best and stay away from the battles. You can do this!

jcindaville
01-10-2008, 11:25 AM

Joe he is like 17-3 documented at the other place.

His record is legit, i have seen him and Chado going round and round over there

TheRook
01-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Chado- I have sat back - watch the ongoings unfold and I can promise you - that you are on the same path as chuck!
This is not a battleground from another site- so my friend let it end and do what you do best. Your emails and tirades only pitch a darker side of you that no one wants anything to do with. Any folks that wish to come on an post picks and does not rhyme with purvis is a fair capper till proven otherwise.

As far as capping off of others- it is widespread and nothing that you can say or do about. Some like myself will attempt to give credit- some won't. Some have big ego's and this consumes them upon losses or have others in their face. Others as myself and obvious members (Homer, Kapt, Wayne. Spark, and so many could care less of fame and fans- just the act of giving to the site in earnest is the just reward!

Chado - you are mad and want everyone to know the true story- see Chucks saga~KB is also aware of the ongoings but it does not matter. Folks here want to talk about lining their accounts with cash- thats it! Of course there are the non-essentials but that does not include ranting!

It is old and no one cares. Reds is not your enemy- Your ego is your enemy! You beat it once when we talked and you can beat it again!

You are once again, and no surprise right on the money.

reds12
01-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Any hockey tonight bro?

I'm looking forward to not capping today with a lot going on at work and was hoping you'd have some more winners for us.

Thanks for the easy winner last night!
Im busy today and might not be able to post. Sorry. I will do my best to make some time. If not I will post friday. Thanks for the kind words.

Spark
01-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Joe he is like 17-3 documented at the other place.

His record is legit, i have seen him and Chado going round and round over there

Well see ... this is clearer and clearer to me why Chad is so upset ...

Spark
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

TheRook
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Im busy today and might not be able to post. Sorry. I will do my best to make some time. If not I will post friday. Thanks for the kind words.

Hey man, no problem. Appreciate the winner last night.

Glad you have a ***** skin. I know it was a bit rough welcome for you from some people....but we got your back.

kbsooner21
01-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Im busy today and might not be able to post. Sorry. Depends on if Chado posts or not. I'll either fade or ride him. Look for my thread after Chado posts his plays.

At least you're honest

TheRook
01-10-2008, 11:35 AM
At least you're honest

:red: :red: :red:

just stirring the pot more huh?

kbsooner21
01-10-2008, 11:35 AM
:red: :red: :red:

just stirring the pot more huh?
This reds12 guy reeks of scum to me :red: :red:

reds12
01-10-2008, 11:43 AM
This reds12 guy reeks of scum to me :red: :red:
Wow first Chado now you. All I came here to do was post hockey plays. Chado ran me off the other site now it looks like the same thing will happen here. Its a shame to. Seems like alot of nice guys here.

jcindaville
01-10-2008, 11:44 AM
The comedy of it all

TheRook
01-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Wow first Chado now you. All I came here to do was post hockey plays. Chado ran me off the other site now it looks like the same thing will happen here. Its a shame to. Seems like alot of nice guys here.

Don't let the nay sayers get to you Reds12

Just keep posting winners. You can use the ignore button on the haters.

kbsooner21
01-10-2008, 11:51 AM
:mommy:

Chado1
01-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Yes if someone is posting fades of your plays I would be angry too...has nothing to do with his record....nothing whatsoever....

Chado1
01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
How stupid do you guys look after I posted that email saying jealousy about his record when the email shows exactly what he has been doing....yea I am jealous of his fades record from me.....unbelievable....

reds12
01-10-2008, 12:15 PM
How stupid do you guys look after I posted that email saying jealousy about his record when the email shows exactly what he has been doing....yea I am jealous of his fades record from me.....unbelievable....
You seem to leave out my plays that you didnt play. There arent many hockey games some nights. Of course I may like the same games as you. Sometimes I will like the opposite. Other times I will like a different game than you. You failed to post that I play other games than you also.

reds12
01-10-2008, 12:16 PM
I also sent Spark an email. I hope he forwards it to you. It explains my side of the story. The side you left out.

Chado1
01-10-2008, 12:16 PM
You seem to leave out my plays that you didnt play. There arent many hockey games some nights. Of course I may like the same games as you. Sometimes I will like the opposite. Other times I will like a different game than you. You failed to post that I play other games than you also.

You havent posted before me EVER....maybe once or twice I would have given you the benefit of the doubt but NEVER gimme a fuckin break you little punk....

molta02
01-10-2008, 12:19 PM
ah..... if people only saw the what went on over at the other site.

18,000 posts and chado doesn't get any benefit of the doubt. wow.

i think i know who this guy is, as another memeber alluded to the same thing.

Chado1
01-10-2008, 12:20 PM

I know I cant believe that this guy is getting this treatment...shows how much respect I must have here unbelievable!~!~!!!!

Molta knows about him too!!!!!!!!!!!!1

meaiken
01-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Wow

18,000 posts in 1 and half years. I been here 5 years and only have a little over 5,700. I got some work to do.

(did take 1.5 years off)

meaiken
01-10-2008, 12:25 PM
You know, we can make a television show based on some of the Drama on this site.

Spark
01-10-2008, 12:32 PM

17000 of them is from bumping his own threads ,... :red: :red:

PhilJr
01-10-2008, 12:34 PM

:hahaha: :hahaha:

seaofred
01-10-2008, 12:36 PM
sounds like a bunch of children arguing in a playground,......threads like this always turn useless instead of benifiting peopls due to all the jealously on here,....who cares who posts 1st and so on,just as long as they post winners

Chado1
01-10-2008, 12:45 PM

Now even I can laugh at that one....:red:

jcindaville
01-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Now even I can laugh at that one....:red:

laugh at the whole situation chad. relax, please. no one here is against you. calm down, go the pub for lunch

seaofred
01-10-2008, 01:11 PM
laugh at the whole situation chad. relax, please. no one here is against you. calm down, go the pub for lunch

no JC,please don't tell him to do that,hey i care about the guy and thats no place for him to go for lunch

Chado1
01-10-2008, 01:31 PM
no JC,please don't tell him to do that,hey i care about the guy and thats no place for him to go for lunch

haha thanks Mark appreciate it my man...no I just go there to eat and watch soccer sometimes not to drink but thanks for looking out for me bro!!! :D:

seaofred
01-10-2008, 01:47 PM
haha thanks Mark appreciate it my man...no I just go there to eat and watch soccer sometimes not to drink but thanks for looking out for me bro!!! :D:

no problem pal.im always here for ya

jcindaville
01-10-2008, 02:26 PM
red, he eats there all the time, i have seen him say it repeatedly. i dont think he drinks there, just eats

kbsooner21
01-10-2008, 02:33 PM

I agree. It's fucking bullshit. Weak ass shit if you ask me

jcindaville
01-10-2008, 02:34 PM

Nobody asked you:red: :red:

3ebRocks
01-10-2008, 02:34 PM
I am unbiased in this because I dont know who Matt is or Reds or the other forum and of course I dont know who any of you guys are personally either. But, allow me to say that Chado is looking for his friends and forum mates to be on the same page as him with regard to his beliefs about some shadiness. On the other note, the forum wants winners and seems to feel they can decide for themselves if its a service or not and until Reds and Whybant show they cant win, then whats the harm in seeing their picks. I understand both points of view. So maybe we should compromise by not busting Chado's balls about it so he doesnt get frustrated and react back because he feels he is getting disrespected. Which he very well may be. In addition, play or dont play the picks posted, but leave the whole Chuck, Chado, Reds and other forum out of it because all it seems to be doing is frustrating some good loyal forum people.

Just my take, I dont mind if you all tell me to shut the fuck up.

TheRook
01-10-2008, 02:38 PM
I am unbiased in this because I dont know who Matt is or Reds or the other forum and of course I dont know who any of you guys are personally either. But, allow me to say that Chado is looking for his friends and forum mates to be on the same page as him with regard to his beliefs about some shadiness. On the other note, the forum wants winners and seems to feel they can decide for themselves if its a service or not and until Reds and Whybant show they cant win, then whats the harm in seeing their picks. I understand both points of view. So maybe we should compromise by not busting Chado's balls about it so he doesnt get frustrated and react back because he feels he is getting disrespected. Which he very well may be. In addition, play or dont play the picks posted, but leave the whole Chuck, Chado, Reds and other forum out of it because all it seems to be doing is frustrating some good loyal forum people.

Just my take, I dont mind if you all tell me to shut the fuck up.

shut the fuck up

lol just kidding.

Chado1
01-10-2008, 04:04 PM

Its funny how only KB and molta got my back....really disappointed in all the rest of you.....thought I had a little more respect from others but I guess not and today has shown it.....

vols fan
01-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Damn Chado.1hr and a half without posting here I thought you really did jump off that building.I think you have 3 choices
A.Jump
B.We come up there and throw you off
C.Get over it.

I like C. A is messy,B is messy and I hate being cold,C sounds a whole lot better.:red:

10DimeBry
01-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Its funny how only KB and molta got my back....really disappointed in all the rest of you.....thought I had a little more respect from others but I guess not and today has shown it.....

chado. I have your back bro. Truth be told there is no need to be mad or upset about any of this.

tech fan
01-10-2008, 04:56 PM
What Is This All About Is Reds12 Chuck?

Moose21
01-10-2008, 04:59 PM

Respect is something that you earn. I believe that more people on this site would respect you if you showed the same respect for others. Treat others as you would like to be treated playboy and you will be alright. Good luck with your plays.

weazel079
01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Over at the other place good old Chucky E. Cheese has been hassling Chado while Reds12 for a while was posting plays completley opposite of Chado. That Chuck is so pathetic its comical. The guy reminds me of junior high. There is always some bully looking around to find somebody to pick on. Just ignore them Chado.

KazDog
01-10-2008, 05:14 PM
chado. I have your back bro. Truth be told there is no need to be mad or upset about any of this.

First time in the entire time I have posted here, I have to agree with Dimer. No need to be mad about any of this, I see your side bro....

KAZ

Chado1
01-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Over at the other place good old Chucky E. Cheese has been hassling Chado while Reds12 for a while was posting plays completley opposite of Chado. That Chuck is so pathetic its comical. The guy reminds me of junior high. There is always some bully looking around to find somebody to pick on. Just ignore them Chado.

Thanks weazel...there are plenty of people that know what that reds guy was up to and than there are others that dont want to believe me...I wouldnt have caused all this drama for no reason and especially not jealousy....when they threw in that comment of me being jealous of reds that threw me off the wall and you know why it would have.....thanks!

wayne1218
01-10-2008, 05:18 PM
:gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives:

reds12
01-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Chado im on your side buddy.

Chado1
01-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Chado im on your side buddy.

Ok...I have cooled off throughout the day and the only thing I want you to do is admit what you were doing in the beginning....after that I have no problem with you and post your plays and do whatever and we are cool....ok?

reds12
01-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Ok...I have cooled off throughout the day and the only thing I want you to do is admit what you were doing in the beginning....after that I have no problem with you and post your plays and do whatever and we are cool....ok?
I admit it Chado. You are the HOCKEY KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chado1
01-10-2008, 05:31 PM
I admit it Chado. You are the HOCKEY KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever man....I gave you a chacne to be a man and have the balls to admit what you had been doing but I guess you arent gonna take it....you know what you have been doing and I hope you are very happy about all the drama you have created...congrats and good for you.....looks like you got exactly what you wanted....

reds12
01-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Whatever man....I gave you a chacne to be a man and have the balls to admit what you had been doing but I guess you arent gonna take it....you know what you have been doing and I hope you are very happy about all the drama you have created...congrats and good for you.....looks like you got exactly what you wanted....
Chado im a BC member FUCKING with you. Everyone was also in on it. Here is a list of people who know who I am.
Dimer
lovedoc
jc
kb
spark
wayne
monte
jmarty
longnex
kaz
lsufan
rook
and a few others.

Guess who I am?

Chado1
01-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Chado im a BC member FUCKING with you. Everyone was also in on it. Here is a list of people who know who I am.
Dimer
lovedoc
jc
kb
spark
wayne
monte
jmarty
longnex
kaz
lsufan
rook
and a few others.

Guess who I am?

sdkljasjklfsdklfjsdl;fksdl;fksd;a

reds12
sdkljasjklfsdklfjsdl;fksdl;fksd;a
wrong. Guess again

wayne1218

Poor Chado ... :haha:

Chado1
01-10-2008, 05:37 PM

sdakfjsdklafj;sdklafjklsdjflasdkjfsdklafjsdlfjkl'a sdkf'sd

reds12
01-10-2008, 05:37 PM

I dont know how to post a poll. Wayne can you post a poll with a bunch of names and let people guess who I am.

baseballdave
01-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Dimer
lovedoc
jc
kb
spark
wayne
monte
jmarty
longnex
kaz
lsufan
rook
and a few others.

Guess who I am?

chuck?

weazel079
01-10-2008, 05:43 PM
I dont know how to post a poll. Wayne can you post a poll with a bunch of names and let people guess who I am.

Mr. Charles E. Cheese Lol?

Is this one big conspiracy?

reds12
01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Mr. Charles E. Cheese Lol?

Is this one big conspiracy?
yes sir

baseballdave
01-10-2008, 05:44 PM

:hahaha: Bet he didn't sleep lasy night !!!

kbsooner21
01-10-2008, 09:15 PM
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

This is a must for the All Time Classic Forum!

10DimeBry
01-10-2008, 10:26 PM

lol love this post.

this thread is priceless. :red: :red: :red: :red:

thanks for being a good sport chado

Three Jack
01-10-2008, 10:41 PM

Knowing the whole story now, I just about spit up my dinner reading this post!!!:red: :red: :red:

WayneChung
01-10-2008, 10:58 PM
MR. REDS12 GOOD KIND SIR,do you wear boxers or briefs ??

WayneChung
01-10-2008, 11:40 PM
bump :sexmiss:

longnex
01-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Im guessing he wears boxers.