PDA

View Full Version : My guys plays for everyone to enjoy! GL

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Hey guys,

Check this thread for info on all the drama that went down if you dont already know.

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140290

Well i was banned i dont know why, well i kind of do know why. I am sorry for calling spark and chado a dick, but honestly i was just trying to help the community. I wont post on this site anymore if rebanned, but honestly i just wanted to say that i was never ever going to sell picks.. NEVER, i dont believe in selling picks. I bought them for 6 months, so you guys were just going to get free picks.

I only got mad because he said that i have a website or something when i am not even a capper, not even close.

I just paid for a capping service that has done well. That means you guys would get to see them for free!

Anyway, he texted me the picks so here they are.

Ncaa Basketball Plays

South Carolina +8.5 @ Vanderbilt

Minnesota -13 Vs Northwestern

Mississippi +9.5 @ Tennessee

NBA Plays

Golden State Warriors +2 @ Portland

Charlotte Bobcats +13.5 @ Boston

Best of luck today on his picks and sorry if i pissed people off.

:partying: :partying: :partying:

Chado1
01-09-2008, 02:07 PM
:computer2: :fighting: :silly: :10dimehungry: :bigclap: :crazy: :kbsooner: :slots: :louisville: :monte:

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Sorry for bein an ass to you chado, ive followed this site for a long time and you are a good guy, just thought it was a little harsh to tell everyone i had a website when i absolutely do not, nor have ever sold even one pick.

GL today

vols fan
01-09-2008, 02:11 PM
I wont play them but you can bet I wrote them down.Good luck.

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Haha good luck to us, Im just following Matt, I guess i should have pawned these picks off as my own, in a couple months id be a legend :)

3ebRocks
01-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Doesnt it seem odd to everyone that he is trying so so so hard to post these picks? Even when he was banned? Seriously, what adult would do that? Says he been gambling for 20 years, probably isnt 20 years old yet. Just my opinion. Maybe these picks will win, who knows.

Chado1
01-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Sorry for bein an ass to you chado, ive followed this site for a long time and you are a good guy, just thought it was a little harsh to tell everyone i had a website when i absolutely do not, nor have ever sold even one pick.

GL today

We have seen things like this before thats why......

Just post and let them speak for themselves......

MR Pain
01-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Doesnt it seem odd to everyone that he is trying so so so hard to post these picks? Even when he was banned? Seriously, what adult would do that? Says he been gambling for 20 years, probably isnt 20 years old yet. Just my opinion. Maybe these picks will win, who knows.
I said the same, seems like an awful lot to go through just to post someone else's picks, but let's see.

Whybant?
The only reason i did that is because i really think its interesting and want to see what others think of him. I am just bored and i am off work for the next week. Paid Vacation :)

Anyway, I just thought it is very odd how he gets his games. I love this site have lurked it for over 2 years. I just wanted to join and start contributing. Thats all.

Three Jack
GL WB! Wish you the best.

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:18 PM
now your gonna get it:red:

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks Three Jack, Good luck to us all!

Chado1
01-09-2008, 02:21 PM
now your gonna get it:red:

Dum Dum Dum....here comes Joe...uh oh....:red:

KazDog
01-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Well....I guess we'll see how boy wonder does...

KAZ

KazDog
01-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Let him stay Joe....Things are boring around here right now anyhow with foots almost over....

KAZ

Spearit
01-09-2008, 02:23 PM
This is really getting interesting-
Personally I am on some of those picks- mainly Charlotte and Ole Miss so Good Luck!

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Let him stay Joe....Things are boring around here right now anyhow with foots almost over....

KAZ
things are slow here, i wouldnt mind making fun of this clown for a day or 2:red:

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Spark
Last Activity: Today 01:24 PM
Moderating @ 01:24 PM

that cant be good for the clown:red:

KazDog
01-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Spark

You're such a tool.....Get on Yahoo Jackass! :dontknow:

KAZ

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Why am i a clown?

vols fan
01-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Spark

:red: :red:

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Why am i a clown?

cus you have on a clown suit, clown shoes, and a big red nose:red:

Three Jack
01-09-2008, 02:29 PM

KAZ

I agree...but I do think he owes Spark an apology. He could have at least called him Mr. Dick or Sir Dick! :red: :red: :red:

KazDog

I know of a tout that is a big clown....:red:

KAZ

jcindaville
I agree...but I do think he owes Spark an apology. He could have at least called him Mr. Dick or Sir Dick! :red: :red: :red:

I think Sir Dick Spark has a nice ring to it:red:

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 02:30 PM
I already apologized to both people, was out of line.

Now lets quit with the drama and start winning games!

Chado1
01-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Well....I guess we'll see how boy wonder does...

KAZ

Yea at least this guy is posting the plays unlike Angle who talked a bunch of shit and then disappeared...he still to this day wont even say anything about it....:red:

Spark
01-09-2008, 02:33 PM

:hahaha: :hahaha:

Three Jack
01-09-2008, 02:33 PM
WB, understand when you come in with the bold statements that you made, you open yourself up to a ton of taunts and insults only because you are paying for the mistakes of those prior to you. If you have been lurking like you say you have, this happenes to everyone that comes on here saying they win 80% of the time, or have taken their man for $200K and so on.

If you want to stay, and we hope you do, you are going to have to deal with the insults for the time being. Throw your picks out there, kep a solid and true record, don't post $5k winning tix after the fact, don't tell us you broke even because you played 7 other games that you didn't post and you won all of them to make up for a 1-6 night and you willbe ok. And if you hit 57% everyone will be happy...you don't even have to get to 80%!!!

Chado1
01-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh no....I just checked his profile and his 900# is in there and guaranteed winners below it...:red:

It also says he is best friends with Stu Fiener....:red:

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 02:37 PM
WB, understand when you come in with the bold statements that you made, you open yourself up to a ton of taunts and insults only because you are paying for the mistakes of those prior to you. If you have been lurking like you say you have, this happenes to everyone that comes on here saying they win 80% of the time, or have taken their man for $200K and so on.

If you want to stay, and we hope you do, you are going to have to deal with the insults for the time being. Throw your picks out there, kep a solid and true record, don't post $5k winning tix after the fact, don't tell us you broke even because you played 7 other games that you didn't post and you won all of them to make up for a 1-6 night and you willbe ok. And if you hit 57% everyone will be happy...you don't even have to get to 80%!!!

Exactly, Like I said i dont know this guy Matt from Adam, and for all i know this is just a lucky ass streak. I wont be suprised at all if he starts going cold, if that happens then i will just keep reading this site because there are some great cappers here.

It is just not normal for a hot streak of this nature.. I would have started a post a long time ago about this guy but i honestly didnt think it would stay like this. After he went 4-0 the last 2 days though i thought i would let a great community in on it.

Whatever happens, dont flame me... They arent my picks!

Im just a degenerate sports bettor that is finally winning and a little excited about it.

Anyway Hopefully we can just move on like i said. Either way if he wins or loses id like to stay on the site.

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:39 PM
I already apologized to both people, was out of line.

Now lets quit with the drama and start winning games!
http://www.carouselclowns.com.au/pictures/femaleclowns/f_clown1.jpg

Hey i found your picture:red:

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:41 PM

Is armageddon near, that is 2 points that were not retarded and they came from 3Jack:red:

10DimeBry
01-09-2008, 02:42 PM
hey did you guys hear about that story about the guy who went to a whore house for the 1st time and found his wife was working there. Now that is freakin funny!!!!

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:44 PM
hey did you guys hear about that story about the guy who went to a whore house for the 1st time and found his wife was working there. Now that is freakin funny!!!!

yeah i heard that today:red: :red:

he's cheating and she's working:red:

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 02:44 PM
No but my ex wife threatened to divorce me for smoking pot once, i found out a year later she was addicted to meth.

Gookis
01-09-2008, 02:46 PM

finally, something interesting to talk about!

Was his wife hot? If so, do you have an address?

Chado1
01-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Throw your picks out there, kep a solid and true record, don't post $5k winning tix after the fact, don't tell us you broke even because you played 7 other games that you didn't post and you won all of them to make up for a 1-6 night and you willbe ok

What wrong with that?...:red:

:hahaha:

KazDog
01-09-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm going fucking huge on this guys plays....Let's get 'em little buddy and show all these naysayers what the scoop is....

KAZ

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm going fucking huge on this guys plays....Let's get 'em little buddy and show all these naysayers what the scoop is....

KAZ

Your such a douche

KBsooners Liver
do you know my master KB? can you tell him to quit drinking for me?

thank you in advance

Chado1

KAZ

Please tell me your joking....:dontknow:

KazDog
01-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Please tell me your joking....:dontknow:

I'm not....I put money on a tout that went 0-9 once. It can't be any worse can it? Just giving a little support. I love the underdog. Haven't you figured that out yet? :red:

KAZ

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm not....I put money on a tout that went 0-9 once. It can't be any worse can it? Just giving a little support. I love the underdog. Haven't you figured that out yet? :red:

KAZ

enough of the 0-9 helmut

jespecial
01-09-2008, 02:57 PM
GL will be tracking the picks

rocko
01-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Exactly, Like I said i dont know this guy Matt from Adam, and for all i know this is just a lucky ass streak. I wont be suprised at all if he starts going cold, if that happens then i will just keep reading this site because there are some great cappers here.

It is just not normal for a hot streak of this nature.. I would have started a post a long time ago about this guy but i honestly didnt think it would stay like this. After he went 4-0 the last 2 days though i thought i would let a great community in on it.

Whatever happens, dont flame me... They arent my picks!

Im just a degenerate sports bettor that is finally winning and a little excited about it.

Anyway Hopefully we can just move on like i said. Either way if he wins or loses id like to stay on the site.
U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WE HAVE HAD A LOT OF GUYS LIKE U STARTED OUT HERE AND THEN POST A BUNCH OF LOSERS AND THEN THEY DISAPPER AND THEY ARE USALLY SERVICES TRYING TO BE SNEAKY AND GET OUR BUSINESS WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN CAUSE WE HAVE SEEN AND HEARD THEM ALL

IF U ARE TRUE TO THIS THEN JUST KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN AND POST THE PICKS HOPEFULLY WINNERS AND HAVE SOME FUN ,,,,,,,it JUST U STARTED OUT BY SAYING THE WRONG THINGS AND THEN CALLING 2 OF THE BETTER GUYS HERE DICKS,HELL THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE BUT U HAVE NOT EARN THAT SPOT TO SAY SO:red: :red:

I LIVE HERE N STLOUIS I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PART OF STLOUIS HE IS FROM???CAUSE I KNOW A MATT THAT IS REAL IN TO SPORTS AND WOULD NOT DOUBT IF HE WENT SERVICE
GLLLLL TO YA HAVE FUN
GETER DONE PEACE:butt: :butt:

Three Jack
01-09-2008, 03:07 PM

I need a good laugh...where is this?

Steortex
01-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Gl I hope he keeps it up.. Im sure a few around here could use some winners after the last couple weeks

ravishingrandy9
01-09-2008, 04:52 PM
I am also from that general area, and i have an idea of who he is talking about. He is very well known around here. Supposed to be very good but have never seen his picks for myself. This will be interesting to say the least. good luck.

Spark
01-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I am also from that general area, and i have an idea of who he is talking about. He is very well known around here. Supposed to be very good but have never seen his picks for myself. This will be interesting to say the least. good luck.

here we go ... Hold on

TheRook
01-09-2008, 05:01 PM
here we go ... Hold on

This is damn funny!!!

For shits and giggles pappy is letting this go on...and i'm dying.

You are the best Spark.....:red: :red:

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 05:02 PM
This is damn funny!!!

For shits and giggles pappy is letting this go on...and i'm dying.

You are the best Spark.....:red: :red:

It is fun to watch Spark at work:red:

TheRook

What an amazing coincidence!!!!

Enjoy your stay here!

:red: :red: :red:

Chado1

Enjoy your stay here!

OMG...LMAO....:red:

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 05:03 PM

Enjoy your stay here!

Comedy, this has help to pass the day:red:

3ebRocks
01-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Everybodys from St. Louis with this legendary handicapper that doesnt mind his picks beiing displayed all over the internet who is hitting 80pct with two new guys signing up just today that happen to be from St. Louis.

Sounds kosher to me. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spark
01-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Everybodys from St. Louis with this legendary handicapper that doesnt mind his picks beiing displayed all over the internet who is hitting 80pct with two new guys signing up just today that happen to be from St. Louis.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You guys are the best ...

TheRook
01-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Comedy, this has help to pass the day:red:

lmao.....we were talking a couple weeks ago that it was getting a bit boring here, and then BOOM...the nuts come out in full force when the new year hits.

It has made my day go faster.

Spark
01-09-2008, 05:07 PM

Today is really our Lucky day ... We have found our savior MATT !!!!

ravishingrandy9
01-09-2008, 05:07 PM
I have read this site for a long time. I dont live in st louis just around the area and i think i know who he is talking about, What the fuck man.. You think St louis is small? Tech fan has 9000 posts and he has heard of him, the other guy from stl has heard about him. I get flamed for saying i heard of the guy. Maybe its a different guy i dont know. I have never even seen the fuckers picks. Get off my back

Spark
01-09-2008, 05:08 PM
I have read this site for a long time. I dont live in st louis just around the area and i think i know who he is talking about, What the fuck man.. You think St louis is small? Tech fan has 9000 posts and he has heard of him, the other guy from stl has heard about him. I get flamed for saying i heard of the guy. Maybe its a different guy i dont know. I have never even seen the fuckers picks. Get off my back

and just imagine, you registered today just to say that you know of him ...

Thanks .. you are my hero

longnex
01-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Spark let him stay. If his picks are half as good as reds12 he will make the forum lots of money.
Also I think someone should post reds12 plays here. That guy is on fire.

TheRook
01-09-2008, 05:09 PM

If your legit, i'll be the first to apologize.

just don't expect one from Dick Spark

Spark
01-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Spark let him stay. If his picks are half as good as reds12 he will make the forum lots of money.

I told you D .. reds is me ... :red: :red: :red:

Spark
01-09-2008, 05:10 PM

If your legit, i'll be the first to apologize.

just don't expect one from Dick Spark

OMG .. I am in tears over here .... :partying: :partying:

TheRook
01-09-2008, 05:10 PM

who the fuck is Reds12?

Is he a service???

:feedback:

Spark
01-09-2008, 05:12 PM
who the fuck is Reds12?

Is he a service???

:feedback:

It is Chuck ..

signed
Chado

TheRook
01-09-2008, 05:13 PM
It is Chuck ..

signed
Chado

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he's like everywhere then.

10DimeBry
01-09-2008, 05:14 PM
i thought i was reds12?

WTF is going on here?

Spearit
01-09-2008, 05:16 PM
I am enjoying the fun- I can't say much but the book just sent me a check for 21,000. I will share those picks for today with you but uhhhhh the timing does not seem right! The money is real however! I agree to a lie detector test- are they good? If I am not telling the truth you can have your way with my avatar! We will know tonight!:partying:

baseballdave
01-09-2008, 05:19 PM
I think Sir Dick Spark has a nice ring to it:red:

:hahaha: :hahaha:
just logged on and saw this thread !!!!!

I have the over/under at 3 days !!!
I'm up over 20 units in NFL and I'm taking the under !!! :red:
dave

KazDog
01-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Hey guys,

Check this thread for info on all the drama that went down if you dont already know.

http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140290

Well i was banned i dont know why, well i kind of do know why. I am sorry for calling spark and chado a dick, but honestly i was just trying to help the community. I wont post on this site anymore if rebanned, but honestly i just wanted to say that i was never ever going to sell picks.. NEVER, i dont believe in selling picks. I bought them for 6 months, so you guys were just going to get free picks.

I only got mad because he said that i have a website or something when i am not even a capper, not even close.

I just paid for a capping service that has done well. That means you guys would get to see them for free!

Anyway, he texted me the picks so here they are.

Ncaa Basketball Plays

South Carolina +8.5 @ Vanderbilt

Minnesota -13 Vs Northwestern

Mississippi +9.5 @ Tennessee

NBA Plays

Golden State Warriors +2 @ Portland

Charlotte Bobcats +13.5 @ Boston

Best of luck today on his picks and sorry if i pissed people off.

:partying: :partying: :partying:

I just put a dollar on Miss, Minny, So Car, Charlotte and GS. This is going to be good.....You guys just wait and see! :clapping:

KAZ

baseballdave
01-09-2008, 05:20 PM
i thought i was reds12?

WTF is going on here?

you are reds12 chuck

signed chado :red:

vols fan
01-09-2008, 05:21 PM
I love this site and Spark,Wayne and Monte do a hell of a job running it.Some of these new guys dont have a shot here.What ever happened to "welcome to the forum" or "thanks for posting".There are guys on there 3rd post having to defend who the hell they are.Some do sound fishy I agree,but how is this site going to get better if we run some of these guys off.Hell the next KB Sooner might be one of these guys.Oh shit,run his ass off.:red: Really,I didn't think I would ever say this but alot of you are acting like Chado.And who wants to act like that:red:

baseballdave
01-09-2008, 05:23 PM
I love this site and Spark,Wayne and Monte do a hell of a job running it.Some of these new guys dont have a shot here.What ever happened to "welcome to the forum" or "thanks for posting".There are guys on there 3rd post having to defend who the hell they are.Some do sound fishy I agree,but how is this site going to get better if we run some of these guys off.Hell the next KB Sooner might be one of these guys.Oh shit,run his ass off.:red: Really,I didn't think I would ever say this but alot of you are acting like Chado.And who wants to act like that:red:

I'm sorry !!!!

signed
Sir Dick Spark

Gookis
01-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Just when I think I'm out.....THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

You guys all suck! I'm the one who said "why waste the energy, let it go", and now here I am back in this thread again! I am a sheep.

I tried to be neutral, but you see people signing up just to support this, or people making their 1st post in here, and it really makes you question the lgeitimacy of it all. Damn, will BoDog give me back the 5 dimes I dropped on each game?:red: :red:

Wow, I'm really bored at work today!

Anyway, for any one interested....here are my plays tonight:

NCAA:
S.C.
Minn
Miss

NBA:
G.S.
Char.

I spent all day capping these games!

Gookis
01-09-2008, 05:29 PM

Ok, after this one, I'm done.

Good post Vol. Really, if the guy just posted "Hey, I'm new here, here are my plays", and it was his first post, no one would follow the guy, and most people probably wouldn't even look at his plays. They just would wish him good luck. This guy was trying to explain why we should maybe take a closer lookk at his plays (if this is all true, so lets just ride it out).

WOW! I'm all over the board on this one.

I'm just trying to get some more face time for the new girl! (yes, she has a face....look higher)

Spearit
01-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Just when I think I'm out.....THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

You guys all suck! I'm the one who said "why waste the energy, let it go", and now here I am back in this thread again! I am a sheep.

I tried to be neutral, but you see people signing up just to support this, or people making their 1st post in here, and it really makes you question the lgeitimacy of it all. Damn, will BoDog give me back the 5 dimes I dropped on each game?:red: :red:

Wow, I'm really bored at work today!

Anyway, for any one interested....here are my plays tonight:

NCAA:
S.C.
Minn
Miss

NBA:
G.S.
Char.

I spent all day capping these games!

:hahaha:

Steortex
01-09-2008, 05:34 PM

Good post Vol. Really, if the guy just posted "Hey, I'm new here, here are my plays", and it was his first post, no one would follow the guy, and most people probably wouldn't even look at his plays. They just would wish him good luck. This guy was trying to explain why we should maybe take a closer lookk at his plays (if this is all true, so lets just ride it out).

WOW! I'm all over the board on this on.

I'm just trying to get some more face time for the new girl!No shit i totally agree.. and looking at the new girl isnt so bad either

KazDog
01-09-2008, 05:35 PM

WOW! I'm all over the board on this on.

I'm just trying to get some more face time for the new girl!

Hey 'Matt' Gookis....can you post a link to the chick in the avatar please.....Of course you remember who Matt Gookis is? And we all know now who Matt the handicapper is....

KAZ

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 05:36 PM
:zip: :jc: :jc: :jc:

Gookis
01-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey 'Matt' Gookis....can you post a link to the chick in the avatar please.....Of course you remember who Matt Gookis is? And we all know now who Matt the handicapper is....

KAZ

Actually, that is how I got the nickname. My freshman year of college was the early years for the Magic, and my name is Matt.....wait a minute.....Matt....Matt from StL area...I'm in Chicago.....shit....maybe I AM a really good capper.....anyway.....people just started calling me Matty Gookis (I know that isn't how it is spelt), and soon it was just Gookis or Gook.

I know, I know....great story....want to hear it again.

I need a new job!

Gookis
01-09-2008, 05:40 PM

KAZ

Oh, and to answer your question, I can't post a link, because I don't remember where I got it. Sorry brutha.

Spearit
01-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Matt followers- (not Matt Gookis) It is one thing to want to help others and another thing when you come on here as newbies and press the ongoing subject.

Can you not see the folly in this- new and all of a sudden show up and then support this guys picks and coming mostlyfrom the same town. Do you think that the forum is unjust and not appreciating your mans plays. Do you feel like we have strong egos and only want our plays to be posted. do you feel the support will lead others to the holy grail of Matt!
I believe that you should take a look at your actions as no one is buying it- except you and your circle jerk friends.
Its been tried time after time.
Granted you may have a hot capper at the moment- but I remind you that college football is now over and your timing comes when some lost souls played Ohio State and would reach out for anything that resembles a way to get even.
Just so you know!!!

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Matt followers- It is one thing to want to help others and another thing when you come on here as newbies and press the ongoing subject.

Can you not see the folly in this- new and all of a sudden show up and then support this guys picks and come from the same town. Do you think that the forum is unjust and not appreciating your mans plays. Do you feel like we have strong egos and only want our plays to be posted.
I believe that you should take a look at your actions as no one is buying it- except you and your circle jerk friends.
Its been tried time after time.
Granted you may have a hot capper at the moment- but I remind you that college football is now over and your timing comes when some lost souls played Ohio State and would reach out for anything that resembles a way to get even.
Just so you know!!!

Spearit, he doesnt care. These clowns are all the same, anyone making their first post in this thread is full of shit.

Spark
01-09-2008, 05:49 PM

Oh i agree ... they do not have a shot when their user name contains a word "Sports" in it and posts on the "All Sports Discussion" forum they are going to post 80% winners ...

Come on vols, you are sharper than this ...

KazDog
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Actually, that is how I got the nickname. My freshman year of college was the early years for the Magic, and my name is Matt.....wait a minute.....Matt....Matt from StL area...I'm in Chicago.....shit....maybe I AM a really good capper.....anyway.....people just started calling me Matty Gookis (I know that isn't how it is spelt), and soon it was just Gookis or Gook.

I need a new job!

Matty Guokas was a good coach and good player. He coached my Sixer boys when I was following them. Loved Doc and Moses....

KAZ

KAZ

vols fan
01-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh i agree ... they do not have a shot when their user name contains a word "Sports" in it and posts on the "All Sports Discussion" forum they are going to post 80% winners ...

Yall investigate them more than I do so I will take yalls word on it.This guy here who has changed names is a fraud but I'm talking about some of these new posters not just these guys but here the last couple weeks that use there first 10 post asking who the fuck Chuck is.Those guys are the ones we might not want to run off.

If they go opposite my picks they might be at 80%:red: :red:

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Matty Guokas was a good coach and good player. He coached my Sixer boys when I was following them. Loved Doc and Moses....

KAZ

KAZ

you wrote your name twice retard

Spark
01-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Yall investigate them more than I do so I will take yalls word on it.This guy here who has changed names is a fraud but I'm talking about some of these new posters not just these guys but here the last couple weeks that use there first 10 post asking who the fuck Chuck is.Those guys are the ones we might not want to run off.

Now that i agree with ... and we all know who ran them off ...

I am not saying who it was but his name starts with a c and ends in an o ..

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 05:57 PM

If they go opposite my picks they might be at 80%:red: :red:

vols, you really think that a guy who has been supposedly lurking for a long time will make his very first post in this thread just because he is from nearby st louis and might have heard of this so called Matt. Geeze, if you believe that i am worried about you:red: :red:

tech fan
01-09-2008, 05:58 PM

if i only "HAD" a clue at the other letters:red: :red: :red:

KazDog
01-09-2008, 05:58 PM

And Chado was his namo!!!!!!!!! :red:

KAZ

The Lovedoc
01-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Whybant.... GL and welcome to the forum my friend! I guess you are the new roger clemens... You are guilty already and have to prove your innocent..

KazDog
01-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Seriously though....Who fucking cares if he or this other guy from St. Louis is posting whatever....He didn't even use the dreaded 'LOCK' word. You guys act like a bunch of cackling hens. It'll get sorted out soon enough. until then, let it be.....What drama! :red: :red: :red:

KAZ

tech fan
01-09-2008, 06:02 PM
if i only "HAD" a clue at the other letters:red: :red: :red:

boy i thought this was a good one

first letter c last letter o
had in between

wow i must be high on pain pills thought this would be a post of the year type joke :red: :red: :red: :red:

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 06:02 PM
:red:
Seriously though....Who fucking cares if he or this other guy from St. Louis is posting whatever....He didn't even use the dreaded 'LOCK' word. You guys act like a bunch of cackling hens. It'll get sorted out soon enough. until then, let it be.....What drama! :red: :red: :red:

KAZ

how come you didnt put your name twice this time:red:

KazDog
01-09-2008, 06:04 PM
:red:

how come you didnt put your name twice this time:red:

You love trying to nail my ass, don't you? No pun intended.....BC police!!!! :moon2:

KAZ

KAZ

KAZ

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 06:07 PM
You love trying to nail my ass, don't you? No pun intended.....BC police!!!! :moon2:

KAZ

KAZ

KAZ

I love how you give everyone the benefit of the doubt. You are such a tree hugger:red: :red:

vols fan
01-09-2008, 06:09 PM
vols, you really think that a guy who has been supposedly lurking for a long time will make his very first post in this thread just because he is from nearby st louis and might have heard of this so called Matt. Geeze, if you believe that i am worried about you:red: :red:
Thats why I said not these paticular guys but some of the guys these past two weeks thanks to Mounty Chado.:red:

KazDog
01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Chado....The Canadian MountMe! :red:

KAZ

vols fan
01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
boy i thought this was a good one

first letter c last letter o
had in between

wow i must be high on pain pills thought this would be a post of the year type joke :red: :red: :red: :red:
OK Sympathy laugh is on the way.
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:
I think we all thought about that but realized it would be to cheeeezy to post.:red:

tech fan
01-09-2008, 06:12 PM
OK Sympathy laugh is on the way.
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:
I think we all thought about that but realized it would be to cheeeezy to post.:red:

lol i blame it on the pain medication :red: :red: :red:

jmarty6969
01-09-2008, 06:19 PM
another thread gone to hell quick bahahahahahahaha

Celtics86
01-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Great Thread!!! I've had some really good laughs....

Three Jack
01-09-2008, 06:20 PM
I just about busted a nut reading the last 4 pages.

Does anyone else find it weird the RavishingRandy (obviously, a man with an infatuation for Ravishing Rick Rude) and WhyBan both say they are 'flamed' for their comments in their first 8 posts each? Dr. Dick Spark, where you at?

I have never heard of soemone getting flamed.... This is great theater and now that my popcorn is done, i am enjoying!!!!

3J
3J
3J
3J
3J
3J
3J

Celtics86
01-09-2008, 06:32 PM
I just about busted a nut reading the last 4 pages.

Does anyone else find it weird the RavishingRandy (obviously, a man with an infatuation for Ravishing Rick Rude) and WhyBan both say they are 'flamed' for their comments in their first 8 posts each? Dr. Dick Spark, where you at?

I have never heard of soemone getting flamed.... This is great theater and now that my popcorn is done, i am enjoying!!!!

3J
3J
3J
3J
3J
3J
3J
3Jack P.I.
Solid work...... I missed the flame thing from whyban, until you pointed it out.....

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Oh Jeez haha. I dont know who that johnny sack of potatoes is and honestly dont give a shat.

tech fan
01-09-2008, 06:34 PM
another thread gone to hell quick bahahahahahahaha

hey jmarty you do know who this matt is dont ya from that one board along time ago

wayne1218
01-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Oh Jeez haha. I dont know who that johnny sack of potatoes is and honestly dont give a shat.

Who tha' fuck are you?

Welcome ... i think

tech fan
01-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Who tha' fuck are you?

Welcome ... i think

wow you missed all the drama lol:red: :red: :red:

jmarty6969
01-09-2008, 06:44 PM
is this matt?

tech fan
01-09-2008, 06:45 PM
is this matt?

not sure it might be but its a guy claiming to be paying for his picks and p[osting them

***THA FIX***
01-09-2008, 06:46 PM

Actually I think TECH FAN got SHARP side of things

Kaptain
01-09-2008, 06:46 PM
I noticed both the new poster from the St Louis area, used the phraseology of "Flame/Flamed"......

one says dont "flame me", the other says he got "flamed".....

they could have meant "blamed", cause the "F" key is close to the "B" key, but what's those odds.....

Have I been in the "Novel Room" too long, or is "Flame/Flamed" the modern slang in St Louis today....

Last time I was there, Spark and I helped design the ARC.....ha ha

SORRY 3 Jack----I just read your post re the same thing----I caught that also.....good eye 3J....

jmarty6969
01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
yup u might be right calling matt out

jmarty6969
01-09-2008, 06:48 PM
I noticed both the new poster from the St Louis area, used the phraseology of "Flame/Flamed"......

they could have meant "blamed", cause the "F" key is close to the "B" key, but what's those odds.....

Have I been in the "Novel Room" too long, or is "Flame/Flamed" the modern slang in St Louis today....

:red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

KazDog
01-09-2008, 07:05 PM

SORRY 3 Jack----I just read your post re the same thing----I caught that also.....good eye 3J....

'Flamed/Flame' is the new internet forum lingo for someone who gets called out or roasted by others. Not used around here much but is used on lots of chat/forum sites....

KAZ

jmarty6969
01-09-2008, 07:07 PM
'Flamed/Flame' is the new internet forum lingo for someone who gets called out or roasted by others. Not used around here much but is used on lots of chat/forum sites....

KAZ

kaz knows this because he is a flamer

thats what jc tells me so i will take his word for it:red: :red: :red:

10DimeBry
01-09-2008, 07:14 PM

lmao so true

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Haha You guys are a brutal bunch thats for sure, maybe you will let off a little once he starts winnin for ya :) i can only hope. Best of luck guys, going to dinner with the fam.

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 07:49 PM

KAZ

Kaz knows this cause it is used at mainly GAY sites and he is constantly checking those out. You know he is a FLAMING pole smoker.

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 07:50 PM
lol i blame it on the pain medication :red: :red: :red:

dr phil here, what is the pain about. talk to the doctor

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 07:51 PM

omg, i just read this:red: :red:

jcindaville
01-09-2008, 07:51 PM
lmao so true

your a pole vaulter:red:

Eagle
01-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Bump :computer2:

Celtics86
01-09-2008, 11:00 PM
2-0 so far....of course.

Steortex
01-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Looks pretty good to be 4-0

harold_bush
01-09-2008, 11:04 PM
oh boy!

Three Jack
01-09-2008, 11:11 PM
I am pissing on myself right now...this is fucking classic!!! 4-0!!!! OMFG!!!!

Nice start to the night!!!

:partying: :clapping:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Not to sound like im beating a dead horse, but he went 4-0 Monday and 4-0 Tuesday, so if he can somehow go 5-0 tonight, would be 13 straight wins...

Unreal

jordanrules23
01-09-2008, 11:16 PM
wow, good job..keep posting them

slappy's son
01-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Seeing "IS" believing!!!!!

Spearit
01-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Congrats!

slappy's son
01-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Well.... maybe 4-1 if Minny can pull away. Up 15 in the 2H.
Golden State however, getting pounded by 13 in 1st half.

C'Mon Warriors!!!!!!

Whybant?
01-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Yea, Looks like that one will be tough but you never know. Either way im happy with another solid day.

tech fan
01-09-2008, 11:34 PM
nice night man thanks for the plays.Hopefully this will continue and you will turn out to be a great member here.If this is the same matt like i said he can really cap great.Would put him in the same league as coverboy in football.

KazDog
01-09-2008, 11:49 PM

KAZ

That a boy kid! You showed these tools. I can read 'em. Let's bust another tomorrow....:clapping:

KAZ

Tinman1960
01-09-2008, 11:58 PM
thanks for the winners wb

Steortex
01-10-2008, 12:03 AM
4-0 now for sure GState early its the NBA got a chance for the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 12:05 AM
We will see what happens in that game, like you said its the NBA..

Hell if they lose 4-1 is pretty damn solid..

But im greedy... Lets go 5-0!

slappy's son
01-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Yep... Minny covered and Golden St. clawing their way back!!
Could get the 5-0 sweep!!!

MtrCtyPimp
01-10-2008, 12:08 AM
I for one am glad that he posted and happy that he is doing well but anyone who actually tailed with money needs their heads examined.....I guess now I know why touts use GOY every other day.....I say track for atleast a week or maybe 20 plays but to each his own

PEACE

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Maybe if Steve Blake wasnt playing like Jesus tonight.....

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Hey Motor City, Just wanted to let you know he has only had one BIG play in almost 2 months of me being with him, all others have been rated the same..

The big play?

Oklahoma State -3 Vs Indiana In Insight Bowl

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

MtrCtyPimp
01-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey Motor City, Just wanted to let you know he has only had one BIG play in almost 2 months of me being with him, all others have been rated the same..

The big play?

Oklahoma State -3 Vs Indiana In Insight Bowl

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

How did you find about this guy? Just keep posting and if you keep winning at a great clip everyone will quit their jobs and just bet these plays

If I had gone 94-34 in a little over a month with this guy I wouldve probably started betting amounts that I could pay my bills with, quit work and start traveling......just betting a dime a game you be up over 56k in a little over a month....thats not chump change....just keep posting man....Ill bite my lip and not say anything negative

PEACE

MR Pain
01-10-2008, 12:26 AM
the picks speak for themselves, nice night.

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 12:27 AM
My friend hooked me up with him.

I would be doing great financially but like many of you, i didnt believe it would keep going so was only betting like 200 a game.

I learned my lesson after like 28 out of 34 winning days.

Now i am betting at least 500 a game if not a dime, You guys do what you want with them, but honestly it doesnt look like hes slowing down anytime soon.

He is the real fucking deal.

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Looks like it will be 4-1 tonight though, I dont think Golden state is going to be able to stop Steve Blake from Tripling his career high tonight he isnt missing tonight.

Sucks.. But shit ill take 4-1!

If im not mistaken thats 80%

flyersfootball
01-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Just in case anyone is wondering my picks well come out about 2 minutes after this guy posts.

grandmama
01-10-2008, 12:35 AM
thanks for the winners my friend. really cool of you to foward us those picks. thanks again.

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 12:37 AM
No problem glad you liked them.

grandmama
01-10-2008, 12:39 AM
found a pic of you jc

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/73621907.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935B3684F2B7A07BEBA8726162BB96E95D 284831B75F48EF45

baseballdave
01-10-2008, 12:43 AM
nice night. hope you keep it up.
the guys on here are tough but fair. my advice, keep your ego in check, listen to the mods and enjoy yourself. if you are a scam or something, trust me, you will get busted. most of us have been gambling for a long time and have heard and seen every LOCK or GOY and every kind of scamdiver around.

i did bet under 3 days with you here but if you have nice days like tonight, i might lose that bet :red:
dave

Chado1
01-10-2008, 12:45 AM
I for one am glad that he posted and happy that he is doing well but anyone who actually tailed with money needs their heads examined.....I guess now I know why touts use GOY every other day.....I say track for atleast a week or maybe 20 plays but to each his own

PEACE

I totally agree here Pimp...like if you live your life jumping on any random person who says they have picks that are hitting at 80% without evidence you definately need your head examined....everyone consider yourself lucky but if you continue to do this in life you WILL get burned in the long run....I cant believe the amount if people coming in and saying thanks....sure he hit and I hope he continues to but you follow some random new member blindly who is just talkin the talk and you WILL get burned...I cant believe that everyone actually made bets on these plays without evidence regardless of the fact that they hit.....services would FEAST on all of you guys...:dontknow:

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Why do you have to be such a hater? If you dont want to play the plays... then just gtfo of my thread..

Chado1
01-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Why do you have to be such a hater? If you dont want to play the plays... then just gtfo of my thread..

Keep em coming wasnt directed necessarily at you but just stating facts in general....glad that you hit and evidence is now out there but even you have to admit it isnt wise without the evidence prior to all these final scores now....that was my point....you were just talking about it and do you actually think it is wise based on just talk? Now that it has been proven I can understand people following tomorrow and so forth but as for the first night without evidence it isnt smart.....

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Fair enough. Gl

baseballdave
01-10-2008, 12:55 AM
I totally agree here Pimp...like if you live your life jumping on any random person who says they have picks that are hitting at 80% without evidence you definately need your head examined....everyone consider yourself lucky but if you continue to do this in life you WILL get burned in the long run....I cant believe the amount if people coming in and saying thanks....sure he hit and I hope he continues to but you follow some random new member blindly who is just talkin the talk and you WILL get burned...I cant believe that everyone actually made bets on these plays without evidence regardless of the fact that they hit.....services would FEAST on all of you guys...:dontknow:

chad, i didn't thank him, i just congratulated him. i hope he is legit and keeps it up and has someone earlier in this thread, seeing "IS" believing.
if he stays on the up and up, it will help everyone here, if not he won't last. remember i bet under 3 days :red: but if he is legit, ill be wrong.
i for one did not play his plays and if he is ANY type of gambler, he knows why and he knows that seeing "IS" believing and he should understand that most did not jump on the bandwagon.
dave

Chado1
01-10-2008, 12:57 AM
chad, i didn't thank him, i just congratulated him. i hope he is legit and keeps it up and has someone earlier in this thread, seeing "IS" believing.
if he stays on the up and up, it will help everyone here, if not he won't last. remember i bet under 3 days :red: but if he is legit, ill be wrong.
i for one did not play his plays and if he is ANY type of gambler, he knows why and he knows that seeing "IS" believing and he should understand that most did not jump on the bandwagon.
dave

That is what I am saying....to jump on these without seeing first off his straight stupid....now that we all have seen the results that is a different story altogether....

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 01:03 AM
Well i was staying awake to see if golden state could make a miracle comeback and give us the 5-0 sweep. Doesnt look like its possible now.

Am going to bed

Will post his plays tomorrow in a new thread. He is now 12-1 (assuming gs loses by more than 2 haha) in last 3 days. Definetly making my bankroll happy.

Anyway, cant wait for tomorrow for another day of us killing the books!

Peace Out for Tonight

WB?

baseballdave
01-10-2008, 01:07 AM
That is what I am saying....to jump on these without seeing first off his straight stupid....now that we all have seen the results that is a different story altogether....

again, its only one night. NO ONE will hit 80 percent and smart gamblers know that, but if he stays above 65 percent, that is great. and i hope WHYBANT realizes that.

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Dude i know he wont hit 80% forever. But i am not kidding when i say he has been close for like 40 days. I honestly dont think there could be a better capper out there right now.

There is no way.

I will post my spreadsheet of his picks tomorrow it is insane.

Until then

Cheers.

WB?

BettorsChat
01-10-2008, 02:40 AM

I need a new job!

Why gook?

Signed,
JordanRules

firstup
01-10-2008, 02:40 AM
i was on it tonight nice work hope u post his picks thursday

jcindaville
01-10-2008, 09:03 AM
found a pic of you jc

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/73621907.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935B3684F2B7A07BEBA8726162BB96E95D 284831B75F48EF45

cant see the picture

jcindaville
01-10-2008, 09:04 AM
nice night, keep posting his picks

Spark
01-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Well this is the reason i did not ban him when he re-registered and posted his plays ... I knew if they won everyone would think he was the second coming ...

Guys have fun but please beware ...

Deano
01-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Nice Night!!!

dEaNo

:butt: :tongue3: :butt:

Eagle
01-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Well this is the reason i did not ban him when he re-registered and posted his plays ... I knew if they won everyone would think he was the second coming ...

:mod:

Spark
01-10-2008, 09:46 AM
hahahahahahaa

TheRook
01-10-2008, 10:44 AM

This guy had one day of winners. Whoo hoooo.

He may be ok...but he's no Reds12.

slappy's son
01-10-2008, 10:44 AM
I was very interested in the plays and was routing along with everyone else, but I did not wager any money on them. Do I want to see them do well?... HELL YEAH!!!! Like M/C said... if they do well for 15-20 games or so, I'm jumping on them as legit. Congratulations on a NICE 4-1 night, and be watching!!

PONY RIDER
01-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Great job First night out posting your boys plays.I as well marked and tracked these plays with no monies on them.but congrats to those that did!

kbsooner21
01-10-2008, 11:21 AM
This guy had one day of winners. Whoo hoooo.

He may be ok...but he's no Reds12.
This guy goes 4-1 and reds12 goes 1-0 and you're making a mockery of this guy yet acting like reds is a god??

Spearit
01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Crap- guys I went 9-1 on my book yesterday and can go to another forum and become God! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Interesting!

seaofred
01-10-2008, 11:36 AM
thanks for the winners

tbut14
01-10-2008, 11:38 AM
eliminate all the bs and just post pics in seperate thread 11 pages is ridiculous

seaofred
01-10-2008, 12:26 PM
eliminate all the bs and just post pics in seperate thread 11 pages is ridiculous

its only 5 pages if you adjust your threads to 40 posts

packer34
01-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Are we all 6 years old in this thread? I can't believe all the bitching if you played whybant and reds12 plays great you won if not sorry. Hope they both have a great night again tonight!

chaching22
01-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Just let him post and see how he does. There are plenty of other sites to post at besides this one if they chase you off. It is most likely a service but who cares if he gives out winners? What's the big deal? GL

vols fan
01-10-2008, 01:26 PM
"All Time Classic Thread" here we come:partying:

baseballdave
01-10-2008, 02:22 PM

exactly spark. And I know that you noticed quite a few of new posters came in this thread and touted him before and after the games. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, I hope him and reds12 keep winning !!!

GOLDENGREEK
01-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Can Someone Kindly Tell Me How His Plays Did Yesterday And What They Are Today ?

Three Jack
01-10-2008, 06:57 PM
4-1 last night.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140375

Steortex
01-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Can Someone Kindly Tell Me How His Plays Did Yesterday And What They Are Today ?
Greek you actually played 4 of is 5 games

jmarty6969
01-10-2008, 07:15 PM
greek matt was a great capper at cbs.sportsline and then he went service

Whybant?
01-10-2008, 07:17 PM
It may or may not be the same matt.

He only does picks by phone these days, but he did say he is from minnesota. Ill have to ask him how he got his start. He sounds young.

jmarty6969
01-10-2008, 07:22 PM
It may or may not be the same matt.

He only does picks by phone these days, but he did say he is from minnesota. Ill have to ask him how he got his start. He sounds young.

i know its matt and he is from minnesotta

he had a sister in college who he was helping pay for

dont remember the college