PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone and Good Luck...Signing Off

deltaforce
01-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks for all the honest answers for some fundamental questions I posed. I just know myself (strengths and weaknesses) and I have come to realize after reading Crazy Chados post yesterday that I am headed for problems so thanks Chado. Good luck with your quest for chuck too.

I ended my 4.5 month career only down $295 total so it is a cheap lesson in the long run. I am headed back to school Sunday and in my 3rd year so I have school I should be concentrating on. (As my dad says)

Many nice people here and I appreciate not making me feel stupid, cuz I sure was not doing well on my own.

I also am sorry to Wayne for getting Chad fired up. To you Wayne go Pats, Red Sox and C's. I have tix to this weekends game I just found out. Bleeders but I am happy to just be there.

Signing off after a short lived career. Success to all here. If you are good at it and do not have an addictive personality more power to you. (i have one...ha ha). If you do have one be careful and most importantly be honest with yourself. I have a roomate who is down over 9k dollars and I saw myself heading that way. I hate to see people get carried away. It seemed to always happen to me on Sunday night and I could never sleep when i had to pay our man.

Sorry for the run on guys. Prosperous and healthy 08' to all.

ps Chado, consider anger management friend.:red:

KazDog
01-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Good luck Deltaforce....You're doing the right thing and so many have trouble making that kind of decision. I guess your dad can say, "my boy is growing up." Smart move, gambling can get you into some bad places if you're not careful.....

And don't worry about Chado. I've talked to the Mods and I suspect that HE is actually Chuck. They are currently doing an IP check on him. The name Chado and Chuck sound an awful lot alike. Chado is Canadian for Chuck....Canadian my ass! :red: :rofl2:

KAZ

vols fan
01-08-2008, 01:44 PM
4.5 months and lost 295.00.Hell I lost that last night.:red:
Good luck moving on.

Spearit
01-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Its a real world thaty you are returning to full time- the inmates will be here for awhile and no ones buying each other a car- so may your experience guide you thru the rest of the hype in your life!

Best of Luck to ya deltaforce.

Chado1
01-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Good luck to you but leave me out of this.....WTF.....

Spark
01-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Good luck to you but leave me out of this.....WTF.....

No Chad ... I wish you would have left him out of your obsession ...

Good Luck delta

baseballdave
01-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Its a real world thaty you are returning to full time- the inmates will be here for awhile and no ones buying each other a car- so may your experience guide you thru the rest of the hype in your life!

Best of Luck to ya deltaforce.

I thought you promised me a car !!!!

Really, you are doing a good thing by getting away. If you can't trust YOURSELF to be sensible when you gamble - GET OUT. Its hard to learn. I gamble with money that is not budgeted for anything else so it doesn't hurt me. JC was right, you don't need to gamble every night.

The smart gamblers that win, pick their spot. If ANYONE tells you that they gamble EVERYDAY and pick 4 or 5 games EVERYDAY and say they win - they are lying. Pick your spots or get away.
Good luck delta
dave

jcindaville
01-08-2008, 03:59 PM
May the force be with you young one

Spearit
01-08-2008, 04:53 PM
I thought you promised me a car !!!!

Whats wrong with a YUGO-
Yu Go and thats the end of it!
Besides You sent me crawdaddies in the mail- I said Cad-il-lac!

longnex
01-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Sorry Chado ran you off, uh I mean sorry you are leaving. :red:

Good Luck

wayne1218
01-08-2008, 07:43 PM
No Chad ... I wish you would have left him out of your obsession ...

Good Luck delta

No Shit, Chad is the one who terorized this guy and now that he is leaving, he wants to be left out?

I say WTF too Chad. Maybe now you know why it pisses us off when you do that shit.

wayne1218
01-08-2008, 07:44 PM
P.S.

GL delta. Have fun at the game too!!

LeRoy
01-08-2008, 07:47 PM
GL Delta in your studies in school and behave your self

Chado1
01-08-2008, 07:50 PM
No Shit, Chad is the one who terorized this guy and now that he is leaving, he wants to be left out?

I say WTF too Chad. Maybe now you know why it pisses us off when you do that shit.

I accused him of being Chuck ONCE....how is that classified as terrorizing him?

wayne1218
01-08-2008, 07:54 PM
I accused him of being Chuck ONCE....how is that classified as terrorizing him?

Once huh? Are you sure about that chad?

P.S. Once is once too many, especially when you do it to every new tom, dick and harry here.