PDA

View Full Version : Chado's Picks for Tuesday!!!

Chado1
01-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Lost the over last night as we had over 15 minutes in the 3rd period to just get one goal for a push but were unable to get it. First losing day on the ice in the past 6 days so the run sits at 17-7 right now over that span. There are 11 games in the NHL for this evening. My double wager play of the week (POW) goes for tonight along with these other selections:

3/4 Carolina Hurricanes / Boston Bruins OVER 5.5 (-115) (1 unit :puck1:) OT included

7 Philadelphia Flyers (+105) (2 units :puck1: :puck1:) POW - OT included ML
The Flyers have only lost twice in their last 13 trips to Atlanta. They have also won 22 of the last 28 meetings against the Thrashers. Antero Niittymaki gets the start again tonight as he has been playing extremely well backing up Marty Biron and thats why he continues to get the nod. In 6 career starts vs the Thrashers he is undeafeated going 6-0 and only allowing 10 goals combined for a GAA of just 1.68 and a save percentage of 94.4%. Atlanta is going with Keri Lehtonen in goal tonight and in 4 career starts vs the Flyers he is winless going 0-4 allowing 13 goals over that stretch for a GAA of 3.31 and save percentage of just 88.1%. Hopefully all of this past history continues tonight and the Flyers roll again!!!

10 Montreal Canadiens (-110) (1 unit :puck1:) MUST WIN IN REGULATION ONLY

18 Calgary Flames (-160) (1 unit :puck1:) OT included ML

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

jcindaville
01-08-2008, 12:33 PM
BOL Reds12

Did you get banned over there??

Chado1
01-08-2008, 12:36 PM
BOL Reds12

Did you get banned over there??

One of the mods finally came in from the shadows after I had been getting bashed for over a month and said leave reds alone or I will ban you...I was like are you fuckin kidding me right? :red:

I wrote back laughin at him saying where the fuck have you been over the last month when I have been getting bashed and thanks for coming out....:red:

I logged in yesterday and I am just banned from the hockey forum only...what a joke that place is....like where the fuck has this mod been for the last month and then only now does he show his head....LMAO...:red:

jcindaville
01-08-2008, 12:39 PM
the mod deleted all your post:red: :red: in the reds thread:red:

you best leave him be

Chado1
01-08-2008, 12:43 PM
the mod deleted all your post:red: :red: in the reds thread:red:

you best leave him be

LMAO...I dont care if I get banned there....originally signed up cause I thought it was cool they actually had a hockey forum...now that I know they allow bashing and Chuck is a member there that place can go fuck themselves.....:red:

Spark
01-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Good Luck Chad ...

longnex
01-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Good luck chuckreds12 :red:

BigWeiner
01-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Good luck Chado

thaikarate1
01-08-2008, 12:54 PM
GL Chad and what do you think of this 3 teamer:

Wager type : Parlay
Select #1 : NHL Hockey Detroit (1st 60 min) 1/8/2008 7:35:01 PM - (EST) Spread -½ -140 for Game
Select #2 : NHL Hockey Calgary Flames 1/8/2008 9:05:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -170 for Game
Select #3 : NHL Hockey Vancouver (1st 60 min) 1/8/2008 10:05:01 PM - (EST) Spread -½ -135 for Game

Amount : Risking 50.00 To Win 186.97 USD

thaikarate1
01-08-2008, 12:56 PM
GL Chad and what do you think of this 3 teamer:

Wager type : Parlay
Select #1 : NHL Hockey Detroit (1st 60 min) 1/8/2008 7:35:01 PM - (EST) Spread - -140 for Game
Select #2 : NHL Hockey Calgary Flames 1/8/2008 9:05:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -170 for Game
Select #3 : NHL Hockey Vancouver (1st 60 min) 1/8/2008 10:05:01 PM - (EST) Spread - -135 for Game

Amount : Risking 50.00 To Win 186.97 USD

Any team you would switch?

garth
01-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Good luck, Chado!

Chado1
01-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Any team you would switch?

I have a feeling that Vancouver may lose tonight as Luongo is only 4-9 lifetime vs the Islanders and is one of the few teams he has historically stuggled against...I would leave Detroit on and add Montreal ML but not in regulation take the -170 outright to be safer instead....

TheRook
01-08-2008, 01:49 PM
good luck reds12

thaikarate1
01-08-2008, 02:16 PM
I have a feeling that Vancouver may lose tonight as Luongo is only 4-9 lifetime vs the Islanders and is one of the few teams he has historically stuggled against...I would leave Detroit on and add Montreal ML but not in regulation take the -170 outright to be safer instead....

Just that Isles played last night and thought they may be a bit tire.

3ebRocks
01-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Lets get em tonight, Chado

Chado1
01-08-2008, 02:24 PM
Just that Isles played last night and thought they may be a bit tire.

Dont get me wrong I definately like that parlay and you could leave it too....the Isles suck and are the 2nd lowest scoring team in the whole league and Vancouver is very solid....the Canucks should win....

MR Pain
01-08-2008, 02:45 PM
hey chado I went to go jump on your flyers pick but saw that hedberg is getting the start for atlanta. does this change your mind at all or still take the flyers.

also what do you think about the rangers. Rammo is starting for T.B. I also like N.J but tough to figure out the sabres. any thoughts ?

thaikarate1
01-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Dont get me wrong I definately like that parlay and you could leave it too....the Isles suck and are the 2nd lowest scoring team in the whole league and Vancouver is very solid....the Canucks should win....

No not questioning at all. You seem to have more knowdlege in the NHL.

Chado1
01-08-2008, 03:01 PM
hey chado I went to go jump on your flyers pick but saw that hedberg is getting the start for atlanta. does this change your mind at all or still take the flyers.

also what do you think about the rangers. Rammo is starting for T.B. I also like N.J but tough to figure out the sabres. any thoughts ?

Sometimes my starting goalie website pisses me off with shit like this as now it has just updated that Hedberg is starting and not Lehtonen and no it does not change anything whatsoever as I just looked into it.

Johan Hedberg started a game earlier this season vs the Flyers and gave up 4 goals on 33 shots. In his career he has faced the Flyers 6 times boasting a brutal 1-4-1 record with a GAA of 3.62 and a save percentage of just 87.2%

So with all that being said is is just as fine....luckily....

As for that NJ/BUF game I would lean under and yes those Sabres are very hard to figure out and are not very good at all this year. As for the Rangers I like them to win tonight but there is always that coming back from a long road trip first game back home and playing flat theory that has been proven tough so good luck which ever way you choose tonight!!!

MR Pain
01-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Sometimes my starting goalie website pisses me off with shit like this as now it has just updated that Hedberg is starting and not Lehtonen and no it does not change anything whatsoever as I just looked into it.

Johan Hedberg started a game earlier this season vs the Flyers and gave up 4 goals on 33 shots. In his career he has faced the Flyers 6 times boasting a brutal 1-4-1 record with a GAA of 3.62 and a save percentage of just 87.2%

So with all that being said is is just as fine....luckily....

As for that NJ/BUF game I would lean under and yes those Sabres are very hard to figure out and are not very good at all this year. As for the Rangers I like them to win tonight but there is always that coming back from a long road trip first game back home and playing flat theory that has been proven tough so good luck which ever way you choose tonight!!!
thanks for the info, i'll ride the flyers and flames with you. think I'll take the rangers.
good luck tonight

Chado1
01-08-2008, 03:12 PM
thanks for the info, i'll ride the flyers and flames with you. think I'll take the rangers.
good luck tonight

Rangers should win tonight vs the Lightning who have the worst record in the Eastern conference and are just flat out horrible other that the one line of Richards, Lacavalier, and St. Louis....that team is a one line wonder with terrible goaltending....

Also, I still cant believe that the Rangers were favored to win the Cup along with the Ducks before the season started...what disappointing additions Gomez and Drury have been so far....interesting to see if they get their act together in this 2nd half of the season....

10DimeBry
01-08-2008, 03:20 PM
GL today buddy

baseballdave
01-08-2008, 03:26 PM
good luck tonight chad, i mean chuck and mean reds - shit i'm confused !!! :scream:
dave

MR Pain
01-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Rangers should win tonight vs the Lightning who have the worst record in the Eastern conference and are just flat out horrible other that the one line of Richards, Lacavalier, and St. Louis....that team is a one line wonder with terrible goaltending....

Also, I still cant believe that the Rangers were favored to win the Cup along with the Ducks before the season started...what disappointing additions Gomez and Drury have been so far....interesting to see if they get their act together in this 2nd half of the season....

you know I am an av's fan but originally from n.y let me tell you the rangers have done this crap since they won the cup in '94. They try to buy the cup, kind of like the yankees in baseball. They load up all these big names and contracts and expect everyone to play together like they been playing for years. It doesn't help that in my mind the coach is an idiot, he does not know how to manage a game, he leaves the lines out for way too long, and usually ignores momentum when it stares him in the face like a 5 on 3. to top it all off a couple years ago my dad was all worried about the goaltending situation, (you know me being a goalie nut) said what are you talking about henrik lunqvist is a stud anyway if you remember correctly it took them almost the whole season before they named lundqvist the starter over KEVIN WEEKS. sorry for going on and on.

PhilJr
01-08-2008, 04:10 PM
How much ice could a redchuck chuck if a redchuck could chuck ice? :red: GL tonight

jt4545
01-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Good Luck Chado

xstac2169
01-08-2008, 06:57 PM
3/4 Carolina Hurricanes / Boston Bruins OVER 5.5 (-115) (1 unit :puck1:) OT included

7 Philadelphia Flyers (+105) (2 units :puck1: :puck1:) POW - OT included ML

10 Montreal Canadiens (-110) (1 unit :puck1:) MUST WIN IN REGULATION ONLY

18 Calgary Flames (-160) (1 unit :puck1:) OT included ML

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Any thoughts on Colorado/Detroit? While Colorado is in a slide and Detroit is a powerful force at home, could this be a spot for an Avs upset? I think its just what they need... liking Avs and the over here as I think they shock the Wings. Small play but was wondering how you felt.

GL

LeRoy
01-08-2008, 07:18 PM
GL on the ice Chado

Chado1
01-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Any thoughts on Colorado/Detroit? While Colorado is in a slide and Detroit is a powerful force at home, could this be a spot for an Avs upset? I think its just what they need... liking Avs and the over here as I think they shock the Wings. Small play but was wondering how you felt.

GL

The Wings could be due for an upset but very hard to ever bet against the Wings at home who have the best overall NHL record this year and have only lost 8 times in regulation....could happen however....good luck which ever you choose....I do like the over though....

blitz
01-08-2008, 07:32 PM
GL Chado!

Deano
01-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Good Luck Tonight!!!

dEaNo

:butt: :tongue3: :butt:

JOHNNYWAD119
01-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the excellent play!!!

Deano