PDA

View Full Version : All you Clemens haters, should

jordanrules23
01-07-2008, 07:24 PM
recant your statements and beliefs.....I dont think for a second he CHEATED!!!!!!!!!

uconnplayer
01-07-2008, 07:29 PM
dude he cheated get over it. He's also a trader. And he looks like such a fag when he used to rub his head then rub his hand over Babe Ruth's monument. he acts like he used to be boys with ruth and he is a big history guy. he cheated f him

ELJUGO
01-07-2008, 07:31 PM
McNamee will take a page out of Greg Andersons book and hit the booty house

3ebRocks
01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
After hearing that phonecall the ROGER played for us, I think there is more of chance of him being guilty than there was before I heard it.

McNamee asked him over and over what he wanted him to do and not once did Roger answer "Tell the truth".

DBURGH
01-07-2008, 07:52 PM
I agree, I think this damaged his rep more than help it...

Shaun32
01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
cheater

wayne1218
01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Clemens *******

1 for each Cy Young Award!

jcindaville
01-07-2008, 07:55 PM
cheater

Kaptain
01-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Clemens is gonna retire from MLB, go in to the movies, and have a major role in the new "TARZAN" Movie, as he will be playing Old Johnnie Wisemullers chimp partner "CHEETAH"......from the good old days, when MLB players drank beer, ate hot dogs, cut up after games, rode buses to and fro, and washed their uniforms once a week......played their hearts out every game, stayed after games for hours signing autographs (for free), not like todays money hungry monguls (ya hear me Willie)

"When it was a Game".....ahh---those were the days........IMO

TheRook
01-07-2008, 08:05 PM
After hearing that phonecall the ROGER played for us, I think there is more of chance of him being guilty than there was before I heard it.

McNamee asked him over and over what he wanted him to do and not once did Roger answer "Tell the truth".

BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!

And how unfortuate now that his lawyer is not saying that roger will NOT take a lie dectector test. Shocking!!!

Not once in that conversation did Clemens say "why did you lie?"

I wonder why.

jcindaville
01-07-2008, 08:19 PM
BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!

And how unfortuate now that his lawyer is not saying that roger will NOT take a lie dectector test. Shocking!!!

Not once in that conversation did Clemens say "why did you lie?"

I wonder why.

Cheater

3ebRocks
01-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Exactly.
No lie detector. But he will testify before Congress. Because he knows he wont be prosecuted. Ie Palmeiro and Sosa (Mr. I Cant Speak English all of a sudden).

GrandPa
01-07-2008, 08:26 PM
THERE IS NO WAY ROGER CLEMENS EVER TOOK STEROIDS or HGH!

Want proof? I have it here.

There is no "third ear growing out of his forehead".

Adding a token "LOL" for the sarcastically-challenged

frankb03
01-07-2008, 08:29 PM
recant your statements and beliefs
Why?

After watching the news conference I'm more convinced he's dirty.

flarendep1
01-07-2008, 08:30 PM

LOL, Your right but he probably has peasize balls - haha.:red: :red:

Three Jack
01-07-2008, 10:01 PM
recant your statements and beliefs.....I dont think for a second he CHEATED!!!!!!!!!

:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

TheRook
01-07-2008, 10:12 PM

:red: :red: :red:

TheRook
01-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Exactly.
No lie detector. But he will testify before Congress. Because he knows he wont be prosecuted. Ie Palmeiro and Sosa (Mr. I Cant Speak English all of a sudden).

bingo again

Three Jack
01-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Exactly.

Why would Palmeiro be prosecuted?

Three Jack
01-07-2008, 11:28 PM

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!:partying:

10DimeBry
01-07-2008, 11:41 PM
if clemens is clean then i weigh a buck fitty

wayne1218
01-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Roger is as guilty as i am "Bowl Eligible"! :wayne:

trims
01-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3ebRocks
01-08-2008, 01:40 AM
For lying to Congress. Perjury?

musclemann
01-08-2008, 01:52 AM
NOT FALLING FOR THE TRAP.:tongue3:

grandmama
01-08-2008, 04:31 AM
:rofl2: :rofl2:
Clemens *******

1 for each Cy Young Award!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Three Jack
01-08-2008, 09:58 AM
For lying to Congress. Perjury?

I am not so sure...while I am certainly not defending Palmeiro and believe he did cheat, his positive test came after he took the stand. I don't believe there is a positive test from prior to his statement that he never took steroids. I am not a lawyer, but I don't believe he committed perjury. Now, we all may think he lied, but there is no proof to my knowledge.

Spark
01-08-2008, 10:34 AM
Anyone watching that interview Sunday night can see he is as guilty as sin ... Did you see his face when a lie detector test was mentioned?? ... Please, anyone who thinks he is innocent, if you were asked to take a lie detector test ... You would jump at the opportunity .. I know I would .. I would have nothing to lose because the entire world thinks I am guilty already ... On top of this you can see by his actions and his demeanor when he was asked questions ...

TheRook
01-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Anyone watching that interview Sunday night can see he is as guilty as sin ... Did you see his face when a lie detector test was mentioned?? ... Please, anyone who thinks he is innocent, if you were asked to take a lie detector test ... You would jump at the opportunity .. I know I would .. I would have nothing to lose because the entire world thinks I am guilty already ... On top of this you can see by his actions and his demeanor when he was asked questions ...

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jcindaville
01-08-2008, 11:52 AM
cheater

BigWeiner
01-08-2008, 12:14 PM
There is absolutely no reason for McAfee to lie, if he lied he risked criminal charges.

flyersfootball
01-08-2008, 12:14 PM
He is such a liar he just needs to admit it before he gets himself in deeper shit.

BigWeiner
01-08-2008, 12:23 PM
He is such a liar he just needs to admit it before he gets himself in deeper shit.

Here's what will happen. When he finally gets caught, he'll say he thought it was B12.

Doctor Z
01-08-2008, 12:39 PM
We should leave Raffy out of this. He said he couldn't wait to tell us his story....

Still Waiting.............................

3ebRocks
01-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Your right 3J it did come after he took the stand, but by the same token, he was named in the Mitchell Report so there is more than likely some evidence floating around somewhere that says he did it...

MNCapper
01-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Clemens is a fucking cheater! That interview made him look even worse. Wonder if his lawyer is rethinking the idea of granting the interview.

jason18
01-08-2008, 05:33 PM
yeah is interview pretty much guaranteed he cheated.He is way too defensive bout all of it.No doubt he is a scam!!

molta02
01-08-2008, 05:34 PM
yeah is interview pretty much guaranteed he cheated.He is way too defensive bout all of it.No doubt he is a scam!!

how's he supposed to act?

slappy's son
01-08-2008, 05:43 PM
You're wrong here. McAfee was basically told... "You're going to jail UNLESS you implicate Clemens". THAT'S all the reason in the world to lie. And McAfee basically told Clemens on that phone...

wayne1218
01-08-2008, 05:46 PM

NO FUCKEN DOUBT!!!!

My thoughts exactly!!!

wayne1218
01-08-2008, 05:48 PM

Acted like a guy with anger issues in both the interview and press conference ... alot like Mr. Bonds does. Hmmm ... I wonder if guilt and steroids have that as a side effect ....... ?

jason18
01-08-2008, 05:48 PM
how's he supposed to act?

I didnt see Mcgwire act like that,canseco act like that,pettite is acting like that...even Bonds nowhere near as defensive...he is guilty.body language is easy to read.

jason18
01-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Acted like a guy with anger issues in both the interview and press conference ... alot like Mr. Bonds does. Hmmm ... I wonder if guilt and steroids have that as a side effect ....... ?

Exactly and i dont think Bonds has even been that defensive.

wayne1218
01-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Exactly and i dont think Bonds has even been that defensive.

You are right. Bonds never really acted angry, he was more irritated or just an asshole but he never really got loud and threw bleeps everywhere!

3ebRocks
01-08-2008, 06:34 PM
You're wrong here. McAfee was basically told... "You're going to jail UNLESS you implicate Clemens". THAT'S all the reason in the world to lie. And McAfee basically told Clemens on that phone conversation that's what he did. Listen to it folks!!!!!! And Clemens told McAfee 10 times during the converastion that he wanted him to tell the truth. 10 times at least!!!!! McAfee bascially told Clemens he lied by saying "What do you want me to tell them", implying that even though I dodn't want to, I have already lied, but tell me what you want me to tell them. McAfee has been lying since day 1 to stay out of jail, period!!! End of story.

Thats a total conspiracy theory if you ask me. That the US Government of Senator Mitchell wants to implicate an innocent man? Why? And Roger was given chance after chance to answer McNamee when he asked him what he wanted him to do. And a simple answer would be to tell the truth. But Roger just said that, IMO, as a side not and not in response to McNamee at all because he knew it was being taped. Plus, if he was lying, I would think McNamee had ample opportunity to admit it and Roger at no point even accused him of lying.

molta02
01-08-2008, 07:04 PM
a few points to consider:

-he has done everything people screamed that he should do. did interview, talked to media, filing a defamation lawsuit, says he will talk to congress under oath.

-the whole thing of him being defensive: how else would he act? he has a 25 year career as one of if not the best pitcher of all time now being questioned and tarnished by statements he says are untrue. if i was him, i'd be defensive too. don't really know what else people expect....

-nobody gives him the benefit of the doubt, just like they didn't when he was implicated by the LA times last year. that story was false, but you rarely hear anything about that.

-lie detector test. no attorney in their right mind would ever let a client take one of these. they can be very inaccurate, and can be failed just because someone is very nervous.

-the feds pushed for clemens name in the grimsley case but never got it. obviously they pushed for his name here too, and mcnamee finally gave it up when faced with jail time. is it that far fetched to think he got desparate and finally told them what they wanted to hear to avoid jail time?

-canseco: a guy who is willing to throw anyone under the bus, has said numerous times that there was no way clemens did it, and they played together 3 separate times (bos, tor, nyy). canseco also refutes that these conversations in the report between he, clemens, mcnamee never happened. also curious how mitchell will take mcnamee at his word (when pressured), but never even corroborates the story with canseco, the self proclaimed god father of steriods.

-bottom line is that we have one guys word against anothers. who's lying??? who knows, and we never will unless something drastic happens.

nobody gave the benefit of the doubt when the LA times story broke, and look what happened, everyone was wrong. not saying he's innocent here, but wow, talk about throwing someone under the bus because of one guys claims.

and i will freely admit that i am one of the biggest clemens fans there is. and honestly, i could care less if he (or anyone else) took steriods- a stance i have been very consistent with even before the mitchell report came out.

3ebRocks
01-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Guess I just dont believe that the United State Federal Government has it out for Roger Clemens. Why? Why would they? Somebody has to answer that or they are doing the same thing they are accusing the Roger detractors as doing. Why Clemens and not AROD or Puljos or Greg Maddux or a host of other amazing players? Is the government just pissed off at Roger? Is that it? It makes no sense. And keep in mind that EVERYTHING McNamee has said so far has turned out to be true.

3ebRocks
01-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Then we can move over to Hockey and get Sid the Kid involved. Then football with Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Move over to the hardwood and they can accuse Dwayne Wade, Tracey McGrady and throw Steve Nash in there too. Just doesnt make sense, this conspiracy theory. The guy is guilty as sin.

molta02
01-08-2008, 07:15 PM
The guy is guilty as sin.

says who? one guy???

guilty just like he was guilty in the LA time story???

3ebRocks
01-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Guilty as like McNamee has no reason to lie guilty. If he was going to lie about anything IMO it would be in favor of Roger, not against him.

And yea, for now its just ONE guy. But this deal is far from over. And I also disagree that we will never know. I do believe we will. Either McNamee will admit he lied or a proponderance of the evidence will show Roger is guilty. I firmly believe that to be true. We are in the infant stages of all this and Roger planning to testify to Congress doesnt change my opinion. Nor does his refusal to take a lie detector as I am in complete agreement with you Molta on that one.