PDA

View Full Version : Team to watch in 2008 in the NBA vs the Spread

trims
01-06-2008, 11:58 PM
NEW JERSEY NETS
They have suck in 2007, but after the lineup change of boone,williams added and collins(bench)Krystic rehabbing Knee on the bench. this team is starting to gel. I know this team better than anyone around. Ive seem the good, the bad and the ugly. The first 30 games, the Nets were awful. they couldn't win a game at home. they are on a nice little winning streak and I expect this team to have a much better 2nd half season. They are 16-15 now. once they get completely health, they will be 3rd best in east . Boston and Detroit are definitely better and the 2 of the best in the league. just keep an eye on this NETS team vs the spread. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

your friend TRIMS

flarendep1
01-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Yea, I dont think vegas gives them enough respect, Ive been on several losing plays going against them. J Kidd is such a good player.

trims
01-07-2008, 12:21 AM
they have been awful at home vs spread this season which in the past, home was very good to them. JKIDD jefferson carter,boone,williams. good starting five, bench getting better and if krystic could come back healthy, watch out. could make some good money!!!!!!!!!!! 3-0 in 2008 so far vs the spread. update everyone later in month

ELJUGO
01-07-2008, 12:43 AM
They are also traditionally a 2nd half of the season team

tech fan
01-07-2008, 01:16 AM
NEW JERSEY NETS
They have suck in 2007, but after the lineup change of boone,williams added and collins(bench)Krystic rehabbing Knee on the bench. this team is starting to gel. I know this team better than anyone around. Ive seem the good, the bad and the ugly. The first 30 games, the Nets were awful. they couldn't win a game at home. they are on a nice little winning streak and I expect this team to have a much better 2nd half season. They are 16-15 now. once they get completely health, they will be 3rd best in east . Boston and Detroit are definitely better and the 2 of the best in the league. just keep an eye on this NETS team vs the spread. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

your friend TRIMS

I AGREE BUT WOULD PUT ORLANDO AND MAYBE CLEVLAND AHEAD OF THE NETS THOUGH