PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush WILL BE A NOBODY in a mans league!!!

Chado1
12-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Ever since you entered the league you havent done shit. You cant run up the middle....all you can do is run in space which anyone can do and you cant hold on to the football. Go back to USC cause in the NFL you arent gonna amount to ANYTHING!!!

kslab28
12-02-2007, 08:19 PM
i take it he fumbled in a crucial situation and u had the saints?

Chado1
12-02-2007, 08:21 PM
i take it he fumbled in a crucial situation and u had the saints?

Pretty much...but I am sure others can account that he is VERY over-rated and isnt HALF as good as what he was made out to be now in the NFL.....

ackangeroo
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Pretty much...but I am sure others can account that he is VERY over-rated and isnt HALF as good as what he was made out to be now in the NFL.....

i think he may be a little overated too, but sean payton better start lookin for a job too with that play call!:dontknow: :dontknow:

LVJimmy
12-02-2007, 08:26 PM
exactly, that was a brutal play call

Chado1
12-02-2007, 08:26 PM
In 144 rush attempts he has 517 yards for 3.6 yards, only 4 TD's and 7 fumbles!!!

Talk about an over-rated joke of a player seriously.....

Chado1
12-02-2007, 08:27 PM
The play call is irrelavant cause he was still the one who fuckin fumbled the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uconnplayer
12-02-2007, 08:28 PM
i agree man, he's on my fantasy team and is killing me

BUD GREGG
12-02-2007, 08:37 PM
LIKE MOST IN THIS AREA PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON I GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE SAINTS FROM LAST YRS PERFORMANCE AND ANTICIPATED SAME OR BETTER IN O7-08. WENT AS FAR AS TO MAKE A PLAY ON NUMBER OF TOTAL WINS, OVER 9 AND HALF.

IT BECAME APPARENT THAT THE REST OF THE TEAMS SHARED LAST YRS FILMS OF THE SAINTS WITH EACH OTHER, THE SAINTS HAVE NO NEW WRINKLES IN THEIR OFFENSIVE SCHEME THIS YR, THEY ARE PREDICTABILE PLUS REGGIE BUSH LIKE ALL OTHER FIRST ROUND DRAFT CHOICES ARE IN A FLASH IN THE PAN FIRST YR AND NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE AND YOU END UP WITH THE FOLLOWING ATTITUDE:gives:

Chado1
12-02-2007, 08:54 PM
REGGIE BUSH LIKE ALL OTHER FIRST ROUND DRAFT CHOICES ARE IN A FLASH IN THE PAN FIRST YR AND NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.

Exactly...he is no better than your average running back...it isnt as easy in the NFL as it was at USC huh Reggie?

:hahaha:

tech fan
12-02-2007, 08:57 PM
I Have To Disagree Even Though He Is Having A Rough Season I Gotta Say He Is Better Than Average.he Gets His Hands On The Ball More Than Anyother Player In Football,.he Returns Kicks Punts A Very Good Reciever Out Of The Backfield But I Do Agree His Running Skills Are Not A Top 5 Back But Everything He Brings To The Table You Have To Put Him Up There With The Top7.he Can Throw The Ball Too.

BigMike
12-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Ever since you entered the league you havent done shit. You cant run up the middle....all you can do is run in space which anyone can do and you cant hold on to the football. Go back to USC cause in the NFL you arent gonna amount to ANYTHING!!!

Is he a member here? :dontknow:

longnex
12-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Maybe in 15 years he will go to the CFL so you can watch him in person. Im sure he will be the best player in the CFL.

BigMike
12-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Maybe in 15 years he will go to the CFL so you can watch him in person. Im sure he will be the best player in the CFL.

:red: :red: :red:

Chado1
12-02-2007, 10:15 PM

He is so over-rated its not even funny....

Its unfortunate that his great collegiate career couldnt transfer over to the NFL for your Saints....keep dreaming nex...

Keep you high hopes alive homer..:thumbsup:

tech fan
12-02-2007, 10:30 PM
He is so over-rated its not even funny....

Its unfortunate that his great collegiate career couldnt transfer over to the NFL for your Saints....keep dreaming nex...

Keep you high hopes alive homer..:thumbsup:

AGAIN HOW IS HE OVER RATED NAME 10 RUNNING BACKS BETTER THAN HIM IN FOOTBALL NO WAY CAN YOU SAY THAT HE IS A GREAT RECIEVER AND LIKE I SAID BEFOR HE HAS HIS HANDS ON THE BALL MORE THAN ANY OTHER RUNNING BACK IN NFL.IS HE LT NO BUT RIGHT UP THERE WITH JACOBS AND WESTBROOK IMO

Chado1
12-02-2007, 10:33 PM
AGAIN HOW IS HE OVER RATED NAME 10 RUNNING BACKS BETTER THAN HIM IN FOOTBALL NO WAY CAN YOU SAY THAT HE IS A GREAT RECIEVER AND LIKE I SAID BEFOR HE HAS HIS HANDS ON THE BALL MORE THAN ANY OTHER RUNNING BACK IN NFL.IS HE LT NO BUT RIGHT UP THERE WITH JACOBS AND WESTBROOK IMO

He only carries the ball 13 times per game on average...what are you talkin about hands on the ball more than any other running back?

Chado1
12-02-2007, 10:38 PM
You want 10 better I'll even give you fuckin 15 better!!!

1.) Adrian Peterson
2.) Willie Parker
3.) Willis McGahee
4.) Brian Westbrook
5.) Joseph Addai
6.) LaDainian Tomlinson
7.) Clinton Portis
8.) Edgerrin James
9.) Marion Barber
10.) Thomas Jones
11.) Marshawn Lynch
12.) Jamal Lewis
13.) Justin Fargas
14.) Fred Taylor
15.) LenDale White

He isnt better than ANY of these backs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tech fan
12-02-2007, 10:43 PM

1.) Adrian Peterson
2.) Willie Parker
3.) Willis McGahee
4.) Brian Westbrook
5.) Joseph Addai
6.) LaDainian Tomlinson
7.) Clinton Portis
8.) Edgerrin James
9.) Marion Barber
10.) Thomas Jones
11.) Marshawn Lynch
12.) Jamal Lewis
13.) Justin Fargas
14.) Fred Taylor
15.) LenDale White

LOL at that list fred taylor #2 best on his team fargas same white same lynch the same i know he has been bad this year but really not that bad

Chado1
12-02-2007, 10:46 PM
LOL at that list fred taylor #2 best on his team fargas same white same lynch the same i know he has been bad this year but really not that bad

I dont have them in my personal chronological order just gave 15 running backs ALL who are 10 times better than Reggie Bush will ever be!!!

Just another classic example of a number 2 draft pick doing good in college and fuckin sucking moose cock in the pros!!!

Keep dreamin all you Bush fans...never will be a TOP NFL running back sorry to burst your bubble!!! :mommy:

wayne1218
12-02-2007, 10:49 PM

1.) Adrian Peterson
2.) Willie Parker
3.) Willis McGahee
4.) Brian Westbrook
5.) Joseph Addai
6.) LaDainian Tomlinson
7.) Clinton Portis
8.) Edgerrin James
9.) Marion Barber
10.) Thomas Jones
11.) Marshawn Lynch
12.) Jamal Lewis
13.) Justin Fargas
14.) Fred Taylor
15.) LenDale White

Maurice Jones-Drew is probably better than 10 of these guys!

tech fan
12-02-2007, 10:49 PM

i agree

BigMike
12-02-2007, 10:51 PM

Jerome Bettis too

Chado1
12-02-2007, 10:51 PM

Yea I even forgot about him....so that just says it all about OVER-RATED Bush.....I could probably add like fuckin 15 more too!!!

tech fan
12-02-2007, 10:52 PM
I dont have them in my personal chronological order just gave 15 running backs ALL who are 10 times better than Reggie Bush will ever be!!!

Just another classic example of a number 2 draft pick doing good in college and fuckin sucking moose cock in the pros!!!

Keep dreamin all you Bush fans...never will be a TOP NFL running back sorry to burst your bubble!!! :mommy:

just dont understand why you think this i guess i will agree to disagree but if this was a fantasy football league i would take busch 1st or second round no doubt he has had a bad year statistic wise but still a great player

Chado1
12-02-2007, 10:53 PM
just dont understand why you think this i guess i will agree to disagree but if this was a fantasy football league i would take busch 1st or second round no doubt he has had a bad year statistic wise but still a great player

Time will tell but just think we have found ourselves another classic example of a player being drafted so high (#2) and than shitting the bed in the pros!!!

vondie
12-02-2007, 10:59 PM

1.) Adrian Peterson
2.) Willie Parker
3.) Willis McGahee
4.) Brian Westbrook
5.) Joseph Addai
6.) LaDainian Tomlinson
7.) Clinton Portis
8.) Edgerrin James
9.) Marion Barber
10.) Thomas Jones
11.) Marshawn Lynch
12.) Jamal Lewis
13.) Justin Fargas
14.) Fred Taylor
15.) LenDale White

:red: :red:

he said name 15 better RB's, not just name 15 rb's.

Fargas? lol.....Portis is more over rated than bush, talk about fumble problems....and mcgahee is good, but i'll take bush over him.

bitter bitter chad. haha

I said it last year and i'll say it again, saints as a team are overrated....last year was simply magic....Them not winning the division is not a shock to me.

I agree that payton needs to be shot over that play call....he did the same thing in the playoffs against the eagles...only difference is that the eagles couldn't fucking take advantage.

Chado1
12-02-2007, 11:06 PM
:red: :red:

he said name 15 better RB's, not just name 15 rb's.

Fargas? lol.....Portis is more over rated than bush, talk about fumble problems....and mcgahee is good, but i'll take bush over him.

bitter bitter chad. haha

I said it last year and i'll say it again, saints as a team are overrated....last year was simply magic....Them not winning the division is not a shock to me.

I agree that payton needs to be shot over that play call....he did the same thing in the playoffs against the eagles...only difference is that the eagles couldn't fucking take advantage.

Yes Fargas and Portis are both WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY better than USC collegiate come to the NFL and dont do shit Bush....and also all 15 RB's I named are ALL way better...I even said that....ALL of them are better ALL OF THEM!!!

longnex
12-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Chado you need to stick to watching the CFL and leave the real football to people that know what they are talking about. Bush dont carry the ball as much as others but he is alot more valuable than most of those on your list. Bush lines up as a WR on alot of plays. He isnt a 1 demensional player.

Chado1
12-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Chado you need to stick to watching the CFL and leave the real football to people that know what they are talking about. Bush dont carry the ball as much as others but he is alot more valuable than most of those on your list. Bush lines up as a WR on alot of plays. He isnt a 1 demensional player.

LMAO...you think cause I am Canadian I am just completely oblivious to anything else huh...yea I just live in my igloo down here and watch hockey and CFL and nothing else....are you that ignorant? I have been watching and following NFL since I was old enough to comprehend it...you live in Louisana...you are a Saints fan...your opinions are 100% biased so dont gimme that bullshit....he is over rated whether you want to admit or not that is your personal perogative.....

Chado1
12-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Chado you need to stick to watching the CFL and leave the real football to people that know what they are talking about.

This above comment has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read...."leave the real football to people that know what they are talking about"

I am in tears over here...I am completely oblivous to the world down here in my winter coat and igloo...whats going on where am I what is this?

longnex
12-02-2007, 11:23 PM
LMAO...you think cause I am Canadian I am just completely oblivious to anything else huh...yea I just live in my igloo down here and watch hockey and CFL and nothing else....are you that ignorant? I have been watching and following NFL since I was old enough to comprehend it...you live in Louisana...you are a Saints fan...your opinions are 100% biased so dont gimme that bullshit....he is over rated whether you want to admit or not that is your personal perogative.....
Ok first you follow the NFL since you were old enough to comprehend it so about 2 years, give or take a year. Second, I dont live in Louisiana. Third, you are entitled to your opinions as wrong as they may be.

Chado1
12-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Ok first you follow the NFL since you were old enough to comprehend it so about 2 years, give or take a year. Second, I dont live in Louisiana. Third, you are entitled to your opinions as wrong as they may be.

Alright man I agree to disagree about the Bush topic but dont gimme that bullshit about being Canadian and dont know what I am talking about....do you actually think we dont watch/follow/see any other sports leagues?

ELJUGO
12-02-2007, 11:31 PM
What ever happened to a dude just being pissed cuz a player fucked him over...Rant and rave about how bad he is all you want chado, if you thought he was that bad you wouldn't bet a team w him in the backfield...I definitely feel you though, he made a terrible play, only his second year, he has plenty of ability though...And for all my FARGAS haters, check the numbers.. IF 6 YPC on his way to his first 1000 yard season doesnt make the top 15 you are trippin. No way in hell he is the 2nd best on his team either.

longnex
12-02-2007, 11:31 PM
Alright man I agree to disagree about the Bush topic but dont gimme that bullshit about being Canadian and dont know what I am talking about....do you actually think we dont watch/follow/see any other sports leagues?
I guess I assume that since nobody here cares about the CFL and Cricket and hockey that people there dont care about our sports. :red:

Chado1
12-02-2007, 11:35 PM
I guess I assume that since nobody here cares about the CFL and Cricket and hockey that people there dont care about our sports. :red:

Thats funny...I guess I can see how you would have gained that perception but its actually quite opposite....NFL is very popular in Canada....just as an example, more Canadians watch/follow NFL than we do CFL if you can believe that....I am one of only few of my friends that follows CFL but they ALL actively folllow NFL....

jordanrules23
12-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Reggie Bush is a novelty, not an NFL running back

TwoTonTony
12-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Reggie Bush is not a back who can carry the ball 25 times a game....he is a hybrid who has to be used in a different manner.

To compare him to a regular back like Willie Parker is ludicrous. Willie could not play the position that the Saints created for Bush, yet Reggie could not be in the Steelers offense so IMHO it is almost like 2 different positions. I mean there are styles within positions for sure. Some TE's are good blockers, others are more like large WR's......it depends on each teams schemes. and it is up to that team to utilize their personnel accordingly.

Bush can aspire to be like a tiki barber or westbrook IMHO with a little more upside potential in game breaking ability and less ability to run between the tackles. And it also takes time. Tiki had major fumblitis his first few years. Lets be honest he is a small man in a fierce big mans game.

molta02
12-03-2007, 01:45 AM
the only joke bigger than reggie is that garbage head coach sean payton.

jmarty6969
12-03-2007, 01:53 AM
reggie needs different plays then he is getting miss use of him in the right scheme he kicks azz

Kaptain
12-03-2007, 08:19 AM
This above comment has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read...."leave the real football to people that know what they are talking about"

I am in tears over here...I am completely oblivous to the world down here in my winter coat and igloo...whats going on where am I what is this?

Chado---the Old Kapt is not gonna get in your debate re Bush....but, however: I am gonna ask you what dictionary (Canadian/American/other wise) you extracted the word "stupidest" from....

"most stupid" suffices in any language excepting Chunganese, and Chadonese....:red: :red: :red:

take a deep breath my lil Canadian podna :clapping:

seriously----it's a good word.....just a strong one....

adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est

Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.

n. A stupid or foolish person.

[Latin stupidus, from stupēre, to be stunned.]

stu'pid·ly adv., stu'pid·ness n.

un knowledgable would have been perfect......hang in there

jcindaville
12-03-2007, 08:51 AM

1.) Adrian Peterson
2.) Willie Parker
3.) Willis McGahee
4.) Brian Westbrook
5.) Joseph Addai
6.) LaDainian Tomlinson
7.) Clinton Portis
8.) Edgerrin James
9.) Marion Barber
10.) Thomas Jones
11.) Marshawn Lynch
12.) Jamal Lewis
13.) Justin Fargas
14.) Fred Taylor
15.) LenDale White

Thomas Jones sucks

10DimeBry
12-03-2007, 09:26 AM
doesnt everyone love bush?

i do

griffey_mojo
12-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Not trying to pile on...but

Sounds to me like someone bet more than they could afford to lose...

Mabye the game was fixed?

mercman
12-03-2007, 10:48 AM
the only joke bigger than reggie is that garbage head coach sean payton.

Garbage head coach? WTF? He had his team in the NFC Champ game his first year coaching. A team that didnt come close to making the playoffs. Come on, I know Bellidick looks like a genius, but without Brady, he's just another coach. Like he was with the Browns...how did that work out?

frankb03
12-03-2007, 05:42 PM
i think he may be a little overated too, but sean payton better start lookin for a job too with that play call!:dontknow: :dontknow:
Payton was a horrible o-cordinator with the Giants. He was 'fired' as the Giants play caller. His play calling leaves little to be desired.

frankb03
12-03-2007, 05:44 PM
I'd take Jacobs and Westbrook on my team before I'd want Bush.

xstac2169
12-03-2007, 05:54 PM
I would take the following over Bush:
Ladanian
Westbrook
Maurice Jones Drew
THE Adrian Peterson
Joseph Addai
Ronnie Brown
Larry Johnson - does he remind anyone of playing when he wants like Randy Moss?
Clinton Portis
Sean Alexander
Stephen Jackson
Frank Gore - if 49ers could pass this guy could be amazing
Any Denver running back other than Travis Henry - that rb scheme is ridiculous.

Then I would have to go with Reggie Bush over players such as:
Kevin Jones
Jamal Lewis
Willis McGahee
Marshawn Lynch - this could probably change

He is not that good. He would serve better as a 3rd or 4th wideout than a runningback.

jordanrules23
12-03-2007, 06:04 PM
doesnt everyone love bush?

i do
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :nana:

GrandPa
12-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Reggie Bush is a multiple-threat offensive weapon, and was never assumed to be a feature back or workhorse.

Losing Deuce McAlister early in the season forced the Saints to try other roles.

The play yesterday was NOT Bush's fault, but rather a highly questionable call for that situation.

BTW< I agree that he does fumble waaaay too much, and the best one of his career occurred in the first quarter of the nat'l title game v Texas, a stupidity turnover which ended up being critical to the momentum and the outcome.

molta02
12-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Garbage head coach? WTF? He had his team in the NFC Champ game his first year coaching. A team that didnt come close to making the playoffs. Come on, I know Bellidick looks like a genius, but without Brady, he's just another coach. Like he was with the Browns...how did that work out?

have you seen sean paytons playcalling. it is a disgrace.

how'd that reverse work yesterday?

LeRoy
12-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Reggie Bush is a multiple-threat offensive weapon, and was never assumed to be a feature back or workhorse.

Losing Deuce McAlister early in the season forced the Saints to try other roles.

The play yesterday was NOT Bush's fault, but rather a highly questionable call for that situation.

BTW< I agree that he does fumble waaaay too much, and the best one of his career occurred in the first quarter of the nat'l title game v Texas, a stupidity turnover which ended up being critical to the momentum and the outcome.
Gramps hit it right on the head Losing Deuce hurt Reggie alot
. Forced the play calling to use Bush in a manner he is not best suited for Lets see next year if Deuce is healthy enough to last the season. If he is I dont see any reason Bush shouldn't have a good year Just my take on this