PDA

View Full Version : MLB Tuesday

ChuckLazar
09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
A nice winning day yesterday, thanks to the Ten Titans.

$200 each
951 Ariz-Pit over 8.5 +100
963 Col-LAD over 7.5 +110
965 SD-SF over 7.5 -115
972-973 NYY-Bos +113

Chado1
09-25-2007, 01:49 PM
BOL tonight Chuck!

jt4545
09-25-2007, 02:13 PM
good luck Lazor

BrezzeEaze
09-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Good Luck today Chuck

Spearit
09-25-2007, 02:25 PM
Best of Luck Chuck! Grab dem Overs! The Colorado/Dodgers over look golden- esp with the bull pens.

rcmcd
09-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Gl Chuck!

phonepole
09-25-2007, 05:16 PM
Wish i followed you on Tenn last night but i was working.. hope all's well with you papa bear.. i just may follow you with the overs tonight! Yanks pitching change in case you didn't notice... Good luck tonight!! :clapping:

ChuckLazar
09-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Wish i followed you on Tenn last night but i was working.. hope all's well with you papa bear.. i just may follow you with the overs tonight! Yanks pitching change in case you didn't notice... Good luck tonight!! :clapping:
How's it going son!!! It really doesn't matter who is pitching for the NYY, as they are on a mission right now......I'll be pretty much on them and Boston until the playoffs.

Dat Boi E
09-25-2007, 08:38 PM
late, but good luck on tha late 1!

ChuckLazar
09-26-2007, 01:06 AM
Get the broom out, thanks to Brian Giles's 9th inning Homer!!
I hope you followed Gary!!!

phonepole
09-26-2007, 01:25 AM
I really liked the Rocks over so I only played that one, but parlayed it with the Rocks ML.... looking good, thanks for the W and congrats on the good night!

rcmcd
09-26-2007, 01:37 AM
Nice job Chuck!:clapping:

Kaptain
09-26-2007, 12:11 PM

$200 each
951 Ariz-Pit over 8.5 +100 WINNER
963 Col-LAD over 7.5 +110 WINNER
965 SD-SF over 7.5 -115 WINNER
972-973 NYY-Bos +113 LOSER

Note the game hi lited in RED....Boston/Yank Parlay.....

Game started at 7:10 my time, and ended 4 hours 06 seconds later.....computes to 11:16 my time....and you post the following at 12:08 AM my time, meaning the game was over 52 minutes before you posted the following....

Today, 12:06 AM
ChuckLazar
Steelers are back!! Join Date: Dec 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why would I need a broom, eluding to a sweep, when in actuality the Yanks lost.........

2 members already have come in and said great job Chuck E....I can imagine a new member seeing this big ass sweep, or eluding to one, and saying, wow, think I'll follow this guy.....

No broom needed Chuck, good day, but sorry, NO SWEEP :dontknow:

ChuckLazar
09-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Note the game hi lited in RED....Boston/Yank Parlay.....

Game started at 7:10 my time, and ended 4 hours 06 seconds later.....computes to 11:16 my time....and you post the following at 12:08 AM my time, meaning the game was over 52 minutes before you posted the following....

Today, 12:06 AM
ChuckLazar
Steelers are back!! Join Date: Dec 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why would I need a broom, eluding to a sweep, when in actuality the Yanks lost.........

2 members already have come in and said great job Chuck E....I can imagine a new member seeing this big ass sweep, or eluding to one, and saying, wow, think I'll follow this guy.....

No broom needed Chuck, good day, but sorry, NO SWEEP :dontknow:
Karl, your shit gets old!!! Here's my card:butt:
Not the time this was placed.

Wager Type: Parlay (2 team)
Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: $200.00 / $226.10 (USD) Accepted 9/25/2007 1:39 PM - EST
Amount Paid: 143.50

Item #1
Wager Type: Money Line
Outcome: Win
Sport / Period: MLB Baseball / Game
Line:
Boston Red Sox 9/25/2007 7:05 PM - (EST)
Pitchers: C Gaudin -R - Must Pitch C Schilling -R - Must Pitch

Item #2
Outcome: Cancelled
Line:
New York Yankees 9/25/2007 7:10 PM - (EST)
Pitchers: R Clemens -R - Must Pitch J Hammel -R - Must Pitch
* Game Notes:
Pitching Change - K Igawa for R Clemens

Kaptain
09-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Karl, your shit gets old!!! Here's my card:butt:
Not the time this was placed.

Wager Type: Parlay (2 team)
Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: $200.00 / $226.10 (USD) Accepted 9/25/2007 1:39 PM - EST
Amount Paid: 143.50

Item #1
Outcome: Win
Line:
Boston Red Sox 9/25/2007 7:05 PM - (EST)
Pitchers: C Gaudin -R - Must Pitch C Schilling -R - Must Pitch

Item #2
Outcome: Cancelled
Line:
New York Yankees 9/25/2007 7:10 PM - (EST)
Pitchers: R Clemens -R - Must Pitch J Hammel -R - Must Pitch
* Game Notes:
Pitching Change - K Igawa for R Clemens

It's your shit that is getting old.....I had no question what so fvkn ever about the legitimacy of the wagers, or when they were placed.....

I questione you stating, "get out the broom", many hours after everyone but you, knew the Yanks had lost.......

Your card is no fvkn problem with me, it's your perpetual "erroneous" record keeping, and eluding to abetter day than you really had.....

One more time, someone questions you about a submarine, and you reply by stating, but I just fixed my airplane....get a fvkn clue Chuck.....you are a joke....

and yes, my man, it's time to pull out your "linus blanket" memo from PAPI once again, where no one is to touch your golden ass in your own thread.......

Now lets you and I, and anybody else that cares to get in here, discuss about "whose shit is getting old"......

and you can have your lil :butt: back right at you.....

It still amazes me how you manage to do what you do here......for some one supposedly having and running a Million $ Contracting business, you are more than pathetic with math, common sennse, and understanding what you fvkn read....

You're a master at dodging reality.....Keep up your Tom Foolery, sly tricks, and you can rest assured, I'll be in your "Inner Sanctum---Private and Sacred""Can't touch" threads......and If someone wants to ban me for it, when I speak the truth, then so fvkn be it....

I can handle it.........but like that good old Jack Nicholson movie, where he says "you can't handle the truth", I say the same to you.....

What afvkn "work of art" you are.....PATHETIC......:butt:

It's your same old shit, never cahnge, BS, that is getting old.....you have a nice day, and make sure when someone asks you a questtion about how to bake bread, you go off on a tangent about how to tune up the engine in your automobile........:dontknow:

and if you had a pitchers change, you shoul fvkn say so....you're not very descriptive with what you do, or how you get there, and I wonder if the Yanks had won, would you be saying no play, due to a pitchers change..........

Kaptain
09-26-2007, 01:17 PM
do you see anywhere on here where it says listed pitchers must start.........

MLB Tuesday

$200 each
951 Ariz-Pit over 8.5 +100
963 Col-LAD over 7.5 +110
965 SD-SF over 7.5 -115
972-973 NYY-Bos +113

another nice and convenient omission of facts, that leaves you wide open to say what you want after it's over......

Yeh I know, you're gonna say you always play listed pitchers must start.....If that's the case, have you had any pitching changes, whereas you won, but didn't say anything.....think before answering this time............Could come back to haunt you....

Yeh I know, and so does everyone else, you may have just accidently missed it......I have to go now, I've got some people coming over to loook a possibly buying the 4000 acre plot I have right off the Sooner Ocean........Big developer, gonna build Condos and Golf course.....

wayne1218
09-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Karl, I agree with 99% of what you said. The reason why Chuck told "Gary" to get the broom out though was because he told Chuck he was (Maybe) going to follow and play all the "Totals". Chuck replied to "Him" with sweep based only on the totals Gary (phonepole) said he was going to play. I don't enjoy backing chuck but i think you read that wrong.

PhilJr
09-26-2007, 01:39 PM
It also says "it really doesn't matter who is pitching for the NYY". If it doesn't matter, why specify pitchers?

wayne1218
09-26-2007, 01:44 PM
It also says "it really doesn't matter who is pitching for the NYY". If it doesn't matter, why specify pitchers?

Totally agree!!

He (once again), is talking out of his ASS on that one. It was a fucken loss (As it was posted) ... PERIOD!

wayne1218
09-26-2007, 01:51 PM
I already told Joe this morning that chuck will be lucky if he is here much longer. I ignored it for a long time but now it's getting to me again.

Kaptain
09-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the intervention and explanation.....That was easy enough to say wasn't it......That explains what transpired.....I appreciate you taking the time to do it.....Thanks.....:clapping:

In re to me reading it wrong-----partially correct my bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha.....one would have to know it was directed at PhonePole, not stipulated by Mr Lazar......:dontknow:

Mr Lazar is quoting pitching changes, after PP brought it to his attention, and he replies, doesn't matter.....question arises, as asked by me, would he have taken it as a win had they won, because he made this statement....:dontknow:

And my shit is getting OLD.....what Gall.....I don't want to be a constant problem child here, but he leaves too many avenues open for question/doubt.........

I also know you have plenty more to do than correcting his numerous misunderstandings......and as far as you stating, you hate to take up for him, I don't call that taking up for him, I call it being fair, as you apparently interpreted it the right way......That's simply being fair........I understand now, but damn if he doesn't make it difficult.....

I would still like for him to answer if he has ever kept a winner, when there was a pitching change.......Maybe, just maybe, 3-4 of those have been accidently overlooked:red: :red: :red:

Once again, thanks for your reply, and that's all he to do was the same thing.............would've been simple.....thanks Wayne, and I once again say to you, the other Mods, and members, I'm sorry for the drama, but his attitude and shenanigans IRK the hell out of me......kapt

wayne1218
09-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Kaptain, You can hold your breath and not worry about passing out because he will be gone soon. His secondary comments everywhere trying to be an ass while beating around the bush have officially expired with me.

Spark
09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
One question I have ...

In his thread today he said he swept ... did he sweep last night?? I was not around too much so i honestly do not know ... and I really do not have the time to check his plays ...

Thanks

Kaptain
09-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Kaptain, You can hold your breath and not worry about passing out because he will be gone soon. His secondary comments everywhere trying to be an ass while beating around the bush have officially expired with me.

Thanks for the FAVORABLE and prompt response.......appreciate your efforts in this ongoing matter.......kapt

It's in you guys hands'.......I'm through with it.....kapt

Spark
09-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Oh I see now ...

Kapt is saying the Nyy game started already when he posted ...

Then how can he say he swept in his thread today??

Kaptain
09-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Oh I see now ...

Kapt is saying the Nyy game started already when he posted ...

Then how can he say he swept in his thread today??

PAPI----that is NOT what I'm saying.....I never questioned the validity of his wager.....

I did question.....

Him claiming sweep, when his picks on the Yanks was an apparent loser.....

No mention of listed pitchers must start.....

Pitching change brought up by PHONE POLE, CL replies, doesn't matter........

Brings up the question, as it has arisen many times before, would he have claimed it as a winner had it won....

When he says, sweep, makes no reference to the fact that Yanks bet was cancelled.....Leaving open interpretation as he always does....

I asked the question, has he ever taken credit for a winner, when there was a pitching change....still waiting for my answer....It ought to be interesting....

Me using the time frames I used, notice AM vs PM, I was merely showing he had ample time to know the Yanks had lost....before saying sweep, without the disclaimer re pitching change shown.....

wayne1218
09-26-2007, 02:33 PM
One question I have ...

In his thread today he said he swept ... did he sweep last night?? I was not around too much so i honestly do not know ... and I really do not have the time to check his plays ...

Thanks

In short no, he DIDN'T SWEEP the board! :dontknow:

ChuckLazar
09-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Karl, I agree with 99% of what you said. The reason why Chuck told "Gary" to get the broom out though was because he told Chuck he was (Maybe) going to follow and play all the "Totals". Chuck replied to "Him" with sweep based only on the totals Gary (phonepole) said he was going to play. I don't enjoy backing chuck but i think you read that wrong.
Wayne, it doesn't matter what I write, Karl will have something negative to say about my thread. Only Karl would read into what I said to Gary about playing the NYY for the rest of the year, and change it around, to mean something else. Even if they won, my bet is still the same!!!:dontknow: :dontknow:

I'll keep my plays to myself from now on. I have a very good system that is working to over 70% right now on totals. I thought it would be nice to pass them along for anyone that wanted to follow. But It's not really worth it any more, I know when I'm not wanted. I always had "Listed pitchers in my signature", but erased it the other day by mistake, and never put it back up. I'm damned if I do, and damned If I don't.

diesel
09-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Your very good at making yourself always look as the wronged party. Excellent trait to have over the Internet. I imagine it doesn't work as well in the real world if you portray yourself in the same manner in person as you do over the internet

wayne1218
09-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Your very good at making yourself always look as the wronged party. Excellent trait to have over the Internet. I imagine it doesn't work as well in the real world if you portray yourself in the same manner in person as you do over the internet

I agree. At 8:30 my time last night when chuck replied to the Yankees pitching change. He never said the Yankee bet was voided. He said it didn't matter who was pitching leading all to believe he played it for Action not listed pitcher. It's funny he didn't mention the cancelled ticket then too because at his time of post, the Yankees had their game in control (I know, i was here). Of course they blow a big lead and now today, it was cancelled. Give me a fucken break already.

PhilJr
09-26-2007, 03:31 PM
I agree. At 8:30 my time last night when chuck replied to the Yankees pitching change. He never said the Yankee bet was voided. He said it didn't matter who was pitching leading all to believe he played it for Action not listed pitcher. It's funny he didn't mention the cancelled ticket then too because at his time of post, the Yankees had their game in control (I know, i was here). Of course they blow a big lead and now today, it was cancelled. Give me a fucken break already.
Want to bet there was another ticket out there that was a loser?

ChuckLazar
09-26-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't have that problem in the Real World, because I don't waste my time on Assholes, like yourself.
In the real World, I can just "Fire" the assholes that work for me!
Half of the guys here, would be fired, if I was their boss, for wasting my money, being on the internet during working hours.
But I almost forgot, those guys are honest!!:red: :red:

ChuckLazar
09-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Want to bet there was another ticket out there that was a loser?
How much you got to loose!! I copied and pasted the ticket right here and didn't change anything. Believe what you want, does it really matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could care less, because I got the money in my account, and that's all that matters to me today.
:cat:

diesel
09-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Look ASSHOLE all you do every day is go gambling board to gambling board who are you to criticize anybody? What are you doing on here if you are such a hard worker?

phonepole
09-26-2007, 03:46 PM
How did this forum ever get along without me? I come back with just a few posts and look at all of the stimulating discourse that i started! :scream: :angryslap: :angry3: ........:hahaha:

diesel
09-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Actually since I need to go into a meeting I migfht as well get this offmy chest if I get banned I get banned. YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKEN FRAUD who talks out of his ass all the time and than finds a way to tun everything aroun d to make yourself look like the victim. You criticixe people for the exact same thing you do every day. Than you always say I am done with it but than a few moments later post plays. You are like a little kid with the exception that you are not you classless low life

PhilJr
09-26-2007, 04:00 PM
How much you got to loose!! I copied and pasted the ticket right here and didn't change anything. Believe what you want, does it really matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could care less, because I got the money in my account, and that's all that matters to me today.
:cat:

It's lose not loose and I work out of my house with my own business, so can I please be on the computer all day? And do you honestly think that half the people here would WANT to work for you? :rofl:

10DimeBry
09-26-2007, 04:55 PM
It's lose not loose and I work out of my house with my own business, so can I please be on the computer all day? And do you honestly think that half the people here would WANT to work for you? :rofl:

are you hiring philJr.?:feedback:

MtrCtyPimp
09-26-2007, 05:23 PM
I'll keep my plays to myself from now on. I have a very good system that is working to over 70% right now on totals..

$200 plays on a 70% system but 5 Dime plays on 4 team 13 pt teasers?

Am I missing something?:dontknow: :dontknow:

PEACE

PhilJr
09-26-2007, 05:29 PM
are you hiring philJr.?:feedback:

I have to arrange for some of my freight. Isn't that what you do?

Three Jack
09-26-2007, 05:47 PM

PEACE

:clapping:

Kaptain
09-26-2007, 06:08 PM
you stated the following................

Wayne, it doesn't matter what I write, Karl will have something negative to say about my thread. Only Karl would read into what I said to Gary about playing the NYY for the rest of the year, and change it around, to mean something else. Even if they won, my bet is still the same!!!

do you really believe that only Karl, is a correct statement........People here know you, have constantly seen your antics, and I don't think I'm the only one here that would interpret your "un clear" statements, or your "contradictory" statements regarding listing pitchers, doesn't matter etc.....

The Yanks were way ahead when you made that statement....course you didn't or couldn't know that, cause you were weeding your enterprise of worthless workers.....:red: :red: :red:

The rest can speak for themselves, but your statement of not posting anymore, especially your 70% system....what a friggin threat....youyr sysstem is a service on totals, and you know it....you e-mail em to certain people, or used to....I for one, speaking strictly for myself, cause you know the majority wants you here :red: :red: , could care less if you ever posted again......and by the way , is that 70% some more of your good math, or someone elses....:red:

Have a good day Chuck.......you certainly need one.....al always, your Internet Friend, Kapt....:red:

ChuckLazar
09-26-2007, 06:29 PM

PEACE
My teasers are 90%!!!!!!!! :partying:

ChuckLazar
09-26-2007, 06:54 PM
you stated the following................

Wayne, it doesn't matter what I write, Karl will have something negative to say about my thread. Only Karl would read into what I said to Gary about playing the NYY for the rest of the year, and change it around, to mean something else. Even if they won, my bet is still the same!!!

do you really believe that only Karl, is a correct statement........People here know you, have constantly seen your antics, and I don't think I'm the only one here that would interpret your "un clear" statements, or your "contradictory" statements regarding listing pitchers, doesn't matter etc.....

The Yanks were way ahead when you made that statement....course you didn't or couldn't know that, cause you were weeding your enterprise of worthless workers.....:red: :red: :red:

The rest can speak for themselves, but your statement of not posting anymore, especially your 70% system....what a friggin threat....youyr sysstem is a service on totals, and you know it....you e-mail em to certain people, or used to....I for one, speaking strictly for myself, cause you know the majority wants you here :red: :red: , could care less if you ever posted again......and by the way , is that 70% some more of your good math, or someone elses....:red:

Have a good day Chuck.......you certainly need one.....al always, your Internet Friend, Kapt....:red:

I also didn't know that there was a pitching change, until Gary said something. I was too busy taking my daughter to gymnastics and when I came home, decided to check my thread before Dinner. I got paid for half that bet, and could care less what you think. I quit keeping a record in MLB, because of little nit picking people like you!!

He's not a service, Kaptain internet!!!! It's a good neighbor
friend who used to be a professor at a University in Pgh, and still loves to crunch numbers.......He sends me spreadsheets in every sport with both sides and totals..He's as old as your old ass!!!! He uses his trade to make money in gambling, and I'm blessed to be his friend. He's more mature than you and me combined and don't need the attention posting at internet sites.
Keep watching the site. I'd hate to see any new posters like The Mullet, come in here and take away your followers!!
:red: :red:
http://http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/Lsufan116/KaptainDrama.jpg

ChuckLazar
09-26-2007, 06:57 PM
:scream: :scream:

HOOTERGUY
09-27-2007, 01:02 PM
I'll keep my plays to myself from now on.

can someone figure the odd's on this comment for me ?
i would like to bet my 700 acre ranch , my construction business , my boat , and all the money in my local's account , that he will continue to post. ( unless banned ) i can't tell you how many time's i have heard this comment . i might as well try to make some cash with it .