PDA

View Full Version : Regular play today... Guaranteed money today

themullet
09-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Regular play in baseball for the early plays and im guaranting today i will only have 2 plays and i will be up money at the end of the day. If this play loses i will have a medium play for later but i guarantee i wont lose money on the day. Follow along!

Take: Over 9 in detriot/cleveland game(regular play)

Chado1
09-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Please post picks in the service section please....thanks...

There are no such things as locks or "guarantees"......

themullet
09-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Please post picks in the service section please....thanks...

There are no such things as locks or "guarantees"......

I post rarely here on occasions. Im just saying today will not be a losing day for any of us if they play the play. I have a very big game later which i been watching since this morning and if i win this game i wont post the other one because im not trying to post to many plays. I think quality is much better then quanity. I want us all to win money!

Chado1
09-19-2007, 11:57 AM
I post rarely here on occasions. Im just saying today will not be a losing day for any of us if they play the play. I have a very big game later which i been watching since this morning and if i win this game i wont post the other one because im not trying to post to many plays. I think quality is much better then quanity. I want us all to win money!

Just busting on ya....BOL today mullet!!!

buddyluv1968
09-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Tell him Chad!!!!!

Spearit
09-19-2007, 11:59 AM
Mullet is starting out with a small play and builds thruout the day to have a winning overall day.
Good Luck and thanx for posting Mullet

Kaptain
09-19-2007, 02:46 PM
gl to ya today

themullet
09-19-2007, 03:00 PM
tough game and not ending the day on a loss. I been capping a game all day long and will be back with a medium play today that should certainly cash. :angry3:

jcindaville
09-19-2007, 03:08 PM
I love Jessica and watching her shake her moneymaker

Chado1
09-19-2007, 03:28 PM
I love Jessica and watching her shake her moneymaker

:red: :red: :red:

rocko
09-19-2007, 05:08 PM
I LOVE GUYS THAT HAVE A MULLET AND ADMITT IT AND THEN COME IN HERE AND PUMP UP HIS PLAYS AND LOSS THE FIRST ONE AND STILL PUMPING HIS PLAY UP AND DOES NOT EVEN POST THE MOTHERFUCKER COME ON THERE NOT TO MUCH THAT CAN CHANGE FROM NOW TO GAME TIME LMFAO GEZZZZZZZZZZZZ U GoTTA LOVE IT MULLET MAN HEHE
GLLLL
GETER DONE PEACE

GOLDENGREEK
09-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Waiting For The Mullets Play!

MR Pain
09-19-2007, 05:49 PM
waiting..........

rocko
09-19-2007, 06:33 PM
HE WILL POST IT WHEN THE GAME STARTS LOLOL AND SAY THAT HE WAS RUNNING LATE LIKE I SAID THIS GUY IS STARVING FOR ATTENTION HE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY POSTED THE PLAY LOLOLOL U a FUNNY MAN MULLET
GETER DONE PEACE

ELJUGO
09-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Come On Man I Just Lost This Months Rent If We Dont Hit Tonight I Have To Move Out.....no Pressure

Kaptain
09-19-2007, 06:40 PM
go EZ on him guys, he's waiting for his service to call it in to him, then he'll post.......kapt

GOLDENGREEK
09-19-2007, 06:42 PM
go EZ on him guys, he's waiting for his service to call it in to him, then he'll post.......kapt
LMAO!

TwoTonTony
09-19-2007, 07:40 PM
No laughing matter guys.....He is in the hospital. I just got a call saying that his mullet got caught in the ceiling fan and broke his neck. Prayers out to Mulletman....All of a sudden gambling does not seem to matter!!!!:red: :red:

PhilJr
09-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Must be a late game, let the chase begin...

rocko
09-19-2007, 07:52 PM
No laughing matter guys.....He is in the hospital. I just got a call saying that his mullet got caught in the ceiling fan and broke his neck. Prayers out to Mulletman....All of a sudden gambling does not seem to matter!!!!:red: :red:
BWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAAAAA THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY THANKS FOR THAT DAMM THAT FUNNNY:red: :red: :red:
GETER DONE PEACE

TwoTonTony
09-19-2007, 08:00 PM

They just injected his mullet with a saline solution and they think the mullet can be re-attached......Gamblers everywhere....i beg of you.....hit your knees tonight and pray for the mullett....

Lets pray together fellas....

In the name of the father, son and holy mullet.....amen!!!

Kaptain
09-19-2007, 08:17 PM

FVK that shit....any word from the Nurse or Dr. as to what his play was............anyone check his pockets, cell phone, neighbors, co-harts, girlfriend, etc....

What's the fvkn play damnit......:scream:

Did anybody check with the Ambulance EMT, and see if he told him anything.....I got to know....

jcheckers
09-19-2007, 08:22 PM
What Is The Play, Fat Boy?

Kaptain
09-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Two Ton--------------

we still have a chance for this guaranteed play....the following games are left.....

963/964 9:40 EDT Giants/D'Backs

965/966 10:05 EDT Pirates/Padres

do you at least know where they picked him up from, and what room/hospital he's in........I can try back tracking, and see if I can get hold of this Guaranteed Gem....

We all can use some extra money, hell, I'll even donate part of my winnings towards his medical bills.....

Keep em posted Tony----I gots to know

and I pray like hell it wasn't one of those "Hamilton" heavy duty 6 blade fans.....them sons abitches have good horsepower and plenty of RPM's....

TwoTonTony
09-19-2007, 08:34 PM
FVK that shit....any word from the Nurse or Dr. as to what his play was............anyone check his pockets, cell phone, neighbors, co-harts, girlfriend, etc....

What's the fvkn play damnit......:scream:

Did anybody check with the Ambulance EMT, and see if he told him anything.....I got to know....

didn't you hear me......the mullet itself makes the picks.....not him.....and the mullet is unconcious!!!! they did CPR on the mullet and it was not speaking as of 5 minutes ago.....

jcheckers
09-19-2007, 08:42 PM
They may have to Shave the Mullet to do the
Lobotomy! :red: :red: :red:

TwoTonTony
09-19-2007, 08:48 PM
They may have to Shave the Mullet to do the
Lobotomy! :red: :red: :red:

I did not want to have to be the one to tell the board this, but a friend of mine was on the LifeStar helicpoter with "the mullet" and he said it was horriffic. The mullett was so entwined in the ceiling fan it is now an AFRO!!!

sorry boys!!!

Kaptain
09-19-2007, 08:54 PM
I did not want to have to be the one to tell the board this, but a friend of mine was on the LifeStar helicpoter with "the mullet" and he said it was horriffic. The mullett was so entwined in the ceiling fan it is now an AFRO!!!

sorry boys!!!

Thanks for the info----I definitely misunderstood ya.....The Mullet himself huh........Geez that's a shame....no telling how much money we're gonna lose now......

FVK it....I'm going to bed now....nothing to stay up for....I'm depressed....see you guys tomorrow....:scream:

and we were on the brink of greatness :red: :red:

Life is cruel :gives:

GOLDENGREEK
09-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Every time you guys bump this thread, my heart races and I jump staright into this thread to see if he posted the guarenteed winner. Jerks..........

KR-V3
09-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Every time you guys bump this thread, my heart races and I jump staright into this thread to see if he posted the guarenteed winner. Jerks..........

Me too DAMN IT!!!

jcindaville
09-19-2007, 10:00 PM
didn't you hear me......the mullet itself makes the picks.....not him.....and the mullet is unconcious!!!! they did CPR on the mullet and it was not speaking as of 5 minutes ago.....
OMG, that is funny

Chado1
09-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Come On Man I Just Lost This Months Rent If We Dont Hit Tonight I Have To Move Out.....

LMAO...the sarcasm in this thread is hillarious.....:red:

TwoTonTony
09-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Don't laugh fellas....I do not think the mullet is coming back to save us. I was scanning the injury wire and this is what i saw:

Boston Red Sox - Ramirez oblique (day to day)
Youkilis wrist (day to day)

Great Cappers - The Mullet acne (15 day DL)

*** must have been a cheeseburger and chocolate celebration after the D-Backs won last night and he had a hell of a breakout today!!!

Chado1
09-20-2007, 04:03 PM
Don't laugh fellas....I do not think the mullet is coming back to save us. I was scanning the injury wire and this is what i saw:

Boston Red Sox - Ramirez oblique (day to day)
Youkilis wrist (day to day)

Great Cappers - The Mullet acne (15 day DL)

*** must have been a cheeseburger and chocolate celebration after the D-Backs won last night and he had a hell of a breakout today!!!

OMG.....

:hahaha:

jcheckers
09-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Where's Mully at Tonight?

ChuckLazar
09-20-2007, 09:16 PM
Combing his hair

Bill the Thrill
09-20-2007, 09:17 PM

IN THE BACK WITH THE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jcheckers
09-20-2007, 09:28 PM
IN THE BACK WITH THE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Miss Mully Tonight!:red: :red: :red:

Bill the Thrill
09-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Me & bob will let him go when we're done ----------guaranteed

baseballdave
09-20-2007, 10:16 PM
thought he posted a GOY on Miami !! Its only the fourth quarter you can still get down !!