PDA

View Full Version : What does the GOP stand for?



BearDown
08-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Watch your ass. The Gay Old Party is at it again.:banging: :jcslow: :rofl2:

HOOTERGUY
08-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Regardless of where you stand on the issue of the U.S.

> > involvement in Iraq, here's a sobering statistic.

> >

> > There has been a monthly average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq

> > theatre of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of

> > 2,867 deaths.

> >

> > That gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers.

> > The firearm death rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000

> > persons for the same period. That means that you are about 25% more

> > likely to be shot and killed in the U.S. Capital than you are in

> > Iraq.

> >

> > Conclusion: The U.S. should pull out of Washington

>

>

husker
08-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Regardless of where you stand on the issue of the U.S.

> > involvement in Iraq, here's a sobering statistic.

> >

> > There has been a monthly average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq

> > theatre of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of

> > 2,867 deaths.

> >

> > That gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers.

> > The firearm death rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000

> > persons for the same period. That means that you are about 25% more

> > likely to be shot and killed in the U.S. Capital than you are in

> > Iraq.

> >

> > Conclusion: The U.S. should pull out of Washington

>

>


:clapping: :clapping:


another thing i tell people all the time. people don't realize how many people are murdered in the big cities HERE every year. people are murdered every day in big cities and no one cares. i sniper kills 1-2 people a week in the suburbs, and everything comes to a standstill! the media is a joke.

jcindaville
08-29-2007, 12:52 PM
GOP stands for girls open pussy

BearDown
08-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Regardless of where you stand on the issue of the U.S.

> > involvement in Iraq, here's a sobering statistic.

> >

> > There has been a monthly average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq

> > theatre of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of

> > 2,867 deaths.

> >

> > That gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers.

> > The firearm death rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000

> > persons for the same period. That means that you are about 25% more

> > likely to be shot and killed in the U.S. Capital than you are in

> > Iraq.

> >

> > Conclusion: The U.S. should pull out of Washington

>

>

:threadjacked:

Maybe you missed the headlines. I'm talking about the Republican Senator Craig out of I do Butt ho (AKA Idaho).

Next time you hear this crap about FAMILY VALUES (aka RELIGION) coming out of a right winger you better check your ass real quick, because they might be trying to get in it.

If trying to get it on in the MEN'S BATHROOM at the airport with another guy is about FAMILY VALUES, I want no part of it.

It's no wonder why most of the people in the Republican party likes to wear their religion on their sleeve. It gives them something to hide behind while they are FUCKING EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THEY CAN!

The right wants to talk about Bill all the time, at least he was getting a blowjob from a WOMAN! Well, JC would dispute the woman part.:red:

TwoTonTony
08-29-2007, 07:55 PM
:threadjacked:

Maybe you missed the headlines. I'm talking about the Republican Senator Craig out of I do Butt ho (AKA Idaho).

Next time you hear this crap about FAMILY VALUES (aka RELIGION) coming out of a right winger you better check your ass real quick, because they might be trying to get in it.

If trying to get it on in the MEN'S BATHROOM at the airport with another guy is about FAMILY VALUES, I want no part of it.

It's no wonder why most of the people in the Republican party likes to wear their religion on their sleeve. It gives them something to hide behind while they are FUCKING EVERYONE, AND EVERYTHING THEY CAN!

The right wants to talk about Bill all the time, at least he was getting a blowjob from a WOMAN! Well, JC would dispute the woman part.:red:

There are more fags and queers that are out of the closet that are dems. It is a more accepted behavoir among the liberal party.

You are probably correct in that there are some gay republicans who do not come out because they would be disowned by their party and religion.

So the gayness gene is not limited to any particular party......

Democrats can suck a cock out in the open and they get applauded is the only difference.......

So when you are sucking cock be loud and feel proud....Your bretheren will support your choice to finish it off with a rusty trombone or a reach around.....Either way the only decision you have at that point is to spit or swallow.....Either way it is okay in your parties eyes.....

BEfore you lash out realize that saying someone is gay because of party is ridiculous and i am just mocking that.....

Next it will be there are more gay in certain nationalities

BearDown
08-29-2007, 09:11 PM
There are more fags and queers that are out of the closet that are dems. It is a more accepted behavoir among the liberal party.

You are probably correct in that there are some gay republicans who do not come out because they would be disowned by their party and religion.

So the gayness gene is not limited to any particular party......

Democrats can suck a cock out in the open and they get applauded is the only difference.......

So when you are sucking cock be loud and feel proud....Your bretheren will support your choice to finish it off with a rusty trombone or a reach around.....Either way the only decision you have at that point is to spit or swallow.....Either way it is okay in your parties eyes.....

BEfore you lash out realize that saying someone is gay because of party is ridiculous and i am just mocking that.....

Next it will be there are more gay in certain nationalities

You make a good point Tony, but the bottom line is most Americans don't like a hypocrite Tony. That's what it's more about. It just so happens that he's a Republican and that makes it better.:red:

Like it or not Tony, Craig represents the Republican party, and the Republican party represents him.

When you hide and condone things that you are.

When you stand for being MORAL all the time.

When you walk around acting like they are holier than thou.

Act like that and fuck up, you are going to pay the price for it. If you are open about it, you don't have much to worry about.

The point you made was that one party likes to hide and cover things up. The other likes to be up front and honest. I'm glad you made that observation Tony, or that I just pointed it out to you.:partying:

TwoTonTony
08-29-2007, 10:20 PM
You make a good point Tony, but the bottom line is most Americans don't like a hypocrite Tony. That's what it's more about. It just so happens that he's a Republican and that makes it better.:red:

Like it or not Tony, Craig represents the Republican party, and the Republican party represents him.

When you hide and condone things that you are.

When you stand for being MORAL all the time.

When you walk around acting like they are holier than thou.

Act like that and fuck up, you are going to pay the price for it. If you are open about it, you don't have much to worry about.

The point you made was that one party likes to hide and cover things up. The other likes to be up front and honest. I'm glad you made that observation Tony, or that I just pointed it out to you.:partying:

that is a blanket statement that shows how ignorant people can be to play party line politics.....The bottom line is that politicians speak out of both sides of their mouths....regardless of party......They all act holier than thou....I mean in the Dem party you have just as much.....the guy who clipped 90K and put it in his fridge....

I do not argue politics since i could give a fuck......but you are naive if you think there is honesty in either party....But either party loves to have gullible followers who swallow whatever they are serving up because a DEM or REP said so.....open your eyes man:red:

TwoTonTony
08-30-2007, 12:22 PM
What about Barney Frank, Studds and McGrevery.....all Dems who hid their cock sucking

Transparent party you say....hmmmm....read the NY Times about the new scandal with Hillary

Also the Raytheon Missile Technology given to China by the Clintons for 600K

The list goes on......My only point is that both parties are crooked....

Ia m sure you can make a list as long or longer about republicans

10DimeBry
08-30-2007, 12:32 PM
ted kennedy killed a woman and he is a Dem.


robert KKK byrd is a racist who was in the klan also a Dem.


both parties have losers. Whats your point?

husker
09-01-2007, 10:38 PM
i would like for someone to name ONE politician that admitted to something BEFORE they got caught! they won't even admit to it after they are caught.

jcindaville
09-01-2007, 10:47 PM
It stands for Notre Dame sucks

Ldawg
09-02-2007, 01:48 AM
It stands for Notre Dame sucks


I'm sensing an Anger Management Issue here ... you need a little Coffee w/LD time ??

Left foot , right foot ... move forward brother !


PS - Save me a pickle at the General Store !!

BearDown
09-02-2007, 11:09 AM
ted kennedy killed a woman and he is a Dem.


robert KKK byrd is a racist who was in the klan also a Dem.


both parties have losers. Whats your point?

Yes both parties have there share of losers, but the diffrence is the Republican party likes to tote themselfs as being the "moral party". The point is, stop acting like something you are not. And when I say that I don't mean you, I mean the party it's self. Like I said in a round about way. The Republican party acts like it's here to do god's work for him and a lot of people follow that, and the others follow because they don't like paying taxes. Is it in the bible where it says Money the root of all evel? Hitler would tell the German people "God is with us" as well.

I don't know where hooterguy stands, but if you read what he posted in this thread that's gotta be one of the most fucked up things I've ever read. He's making it sound like. Oh, that's OK, or it's not that bad that people are dying over there. Or to suggest it's safer to live in Iraq than it is in the good old USA.

For those who support the war why don't YOU pack up for a change move your ass over there and conolize Iraq. You know, like the we tamed the savage Indians back in the day. George Bush shoot'em up old Wild West Texas style.

Why was Washington D.C used in the survey? Maybe it was used because according to the Census Bureau, in Washington D.C in 2005 the % of Blacks 57%. The % of Hispanic 8.6%. So my guess is that he got it from a pro rightwing site. The party of Reagan:red:. More like the party of David Duke and Strom Thurmond (Who by the way fathered a child with a black woman), and Trent Lott who said the nation would have been better off had Thurmond been elected. Just stop pretending.

TwoTonTony
09-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Yes both parties have there share of losers, but the diffrence is the Republican party likes to tote themselfs as being the "moral party". The point is, stop acting like something you are not. And when I say that I don't mean you, I mean the party it's self. Like I said in a round about way. The Republican party acts like it's here to do god's work for him and a lot of people follow that, and the others follow because they don't like paying taxes. Is it in the bible where it says Money the root of all evel? Hitler would tell the German people "God is with us" as well.

I don't know where hooterguy stands, but if you read what he posted in this thread that's gotta be one of the most fucked up things I've ever read. He's making it sound like. Oh, that's OK, or it's not that bad that people are dying over there. Or to suggest it's safer to live in Iraq than it is in the good old USA.

For those who support the war why don't YOU pack up for a change move your ass over there and conolize Iraq. You know, like the we tamed the savage Indians back in the day. George Bush shoot'em up old Wild West Texas style.

Why was Washington D.C used in the survey? Maybe it was used because according to the Census Bureau, in Washington D.C in 2005 the % of Blacks 57%. The % of Hispanic 8.6%. So my guess is that he got it from a pro rightwing site. The party of Reagan:red:. More like the party of David Duke and Strom Thurmond (Who by the way fathered a child with a black woman), and Trent Lott who said the nation would have been better off had Thurmond been elected. Just stop pretending.


Bear Down.....you are making blanket statements which are just stereotypes.....Thurmond is dead.....Reagan is dead.....

I get nervous when a person defends parties instead of issues.......They love people like you who believe everything they cram down your throat.....

BearDown
09-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Bear Down.....you are making blanket statements which are just stereotypes.....Thurmond is dead.....Reagan is dead.....

I get nervous when a person defends parties instead of issues.......They love people like you who believe everything they cram down your throat.....

A lot of times the apple doesn't fall far from the tree Tony. And the Ted Kennedy, and Robert Byrd stories are not old? I guess Dimmer gets a pass on that.

TwoTonTony
09-02-2007, 03:42 PM
A lot of times the apple doesn't fall far from the tree Tony. And the Ted Kennedy, and Robert Byrd stories are not old? I guess Dimmer gets a pass on that.


No....i am sorry...I was not meaning to single anyone out.....I used to be a republican but am so disgusted with the way things have gone. I used to say...whatever they say has to be right......I know there are alot of issues that are over my head. I also realize there is soooo much spin on what we hear for me to decipher what is spin and what is truth.....I guess that is what is so frustrating. I hear 2 different views from 2 educated people and they both sound valid, except i do not which one is leaving out facts and half-truths.

I am not trying to give you shit at all and someone not shit. I was just voicing my own opinion that stereotypes on both sides are ingrained in the opposing parties heads for years and years....

This is why i do not argue politics.....#1 i am not smart enough
#2 I would rather work on things i have control over #3 I would rather find things in common with people and politics is a HUGE hot button with folks

so my apologies if i made you feel singled out.....

I really do not know shit about politics

BearDown
09-02-2007, 05:48 PM
It's cool Tony. I gotta say that when you do post here I do enjoy reading what you write, because you are not all onesided, and you have a good point of view on a lot of things. Don't sell yourself short.

I know just as well that there are good and bad people in both parties, but what can you do? You have to go with who best represents your own point of view and life style. For me that's the Dems. I love the Reform party, but there is just not enough interest in that party right now. I'm not happy that Hillary is more than likely going to represent the Dems. I hate the fact that it's not about the issues anymore, it's about how much money you got, that's what wins elections today. I just want people to represent what they say they are regaurdless of what party they are from.

musclemann
09-06-2007, 06:15 PM
It's cool Tony. I gotta say that when you do post here I do enjoy reading what you write, because you are not all onesided, and you have a good point of view on a lot of things. Don't sell yourself short.

I know just as well that there are good and bad people in both parties, but what can you do? You have to go with who best represents your own point of view and life style. For me that's the Dems. I love the Reform party, but there is just not enough interest in that party right now. I'm not happy that Hillary is more than likely going to represent the Dems. I hate the fact that it's not about the issues anymore, it's about how much money you got, that's what wins elections today. I just want people to represent what they say they are regaurdless of what party they are from.



MARK FOLEY BABY!!!!!!