PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

Spark
07-09-2007, 09:28 AM
George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use.
The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal
immigrants!
That would be 11 million less people using our gas.
The price of gas would come down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border.
When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a
canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq.
Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the
military.
Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour,
he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He
will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will
probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in
Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.
If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen,
rifle or ammo.

Problem solved!

Spark
07-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Urine test

Like a lot of folks in this Country I have a job. I work, they
pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes
as they see fit. In order to get that paycheck. I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with. What I do have a
problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't
have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine
test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn
it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get
back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem
with helping someone sit on their ass, and buy dope and booze with my hard earned money. Could you imagine how much money the government
would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

jordanrules23
07-09-2007, 01:17 PM

immigrants!

military.
rifle or ammo.

Problem solved!

Theyre is no way ther Dems would go for this....where would they get there votes

jordanrules23
07-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Urine test

as they see fit. In order to get that paycheck. I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with. What I do have a
with helping someone sit on their ass, and buy dope and booze with my hard earned money. Could you imagine how much money the government

see post 3....good one Spark

BUD GREGG
07-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Question- If An Illegal Alien Is Actually An Undocumented Immigrant Than Is A Drug Dealer An Unlicensed Pharmacist????????????

husker
07-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Urine test

great idea!

husker
07-09-2007, 03:06 PM

immigrants!

military.
rifle or ammo.

Problem solved!

i don't think most of them drive, so the first part doesn't make much sense.

i have said that they should be allowed into the military many times. it's a great idea.

Kaptain
07-11-2007, 09:02 AM
i don't think most of them drive, so the first part doesn't make much sense.

i have said that they should be allowed into the military many times. it's a great idea.

Where do you get the Idea that most of em don't drive......????????????

Check out the # of traffic violations per state, and driver didn't have valid drivers license, Insurance, Registration, and/or Naturalization Papers.........Also see how many were pulled over, on Interstates, driving a load of passengers, drugs, or just their families.......

I lived and worked in Vera Cruz Mexico for 2 years, and believe you me, they all drive.....12 years old and up.....kaptain

BettorsChat
07-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Theyre is no way ther Dems would go for this....where would they get there votes

You're right the Republicans wouldn't vote with them for it :tongue3:

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 09:18 AM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-fredimao.jpg

BettorsChat
07-11-2007, 09:19 AM

Check out the # of traffic violations per state, and driver didn't have valid drivers license, Insurance, Registration, and/or Naturalization Papers.........Also see how many were pulled over, on Interstates, driving a load of passengers, drugs, or just their families.......

I lived and worked in Vera Cruz Mexico for 2 years, and believe you me, they all drive.....12 years old and up.....kaptain

Simple he's either racist or like usual he pulls facts from his ass.

husker
07-11-2007, 10:42 AM

everyone that i know that has used day laborers has had to pick them up because they don't drive. people that try and get someone to care for someone in their home can't get people that drive, it's easy to find people that don't drive. i bet all those migrant farm workers drive to work every day!

husker
07-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Simple he's either racist or like usual he pulls facts from his ass.

add this to the long list of informative posts by the angry Dem:red: .

Kaptain
07-12-2007, 04:33 PM
everyone that i know that has used day laborers has had to pick them up because they don't drive. people that try and get someone to care for someone in their home can't get people that drive, it's easy to find people that don't drive. i bet all those migrant farm workers drive to work every day!.............................................. ....................JUST 1 Driver, and 150 piled up in the Back of a flat bed with sidewalls....Not uncommon for Field workers, or any mass load of workers going to the same site......you don't think they're gonna go in separate cars do you (150 of em)

They have their fair share, or percent, that do drive.....Tulsa is full of em.....They had to hire numerous Spanish Speaking People at the DMV to handle the load....

Plenty of day Laborer jobs over here, and they have one driver, and 27 passengers piled up in the truck.....Don't need 27 drivers, just 1.......

It's more that they don't have a car to drive.....But believe you me, there's a ton of em out there, that do drive....kapt

kbsooner21
07-12-2007, 04:38 PM
They have their fair share, or percent, that do drive.....Tulsa is full of em.....They had to hire numerous Spanish Speaking People at the DMV to handle the load....

Plenty of day Laborer jobs over here, and they have one driver, and 27 passengers piled up in the truck.....Don't need 27 drivers, just 1.......

It's more that they don't have a car to drive.....But believe you me, there's a ton of em out there, that do drive....kapt
A ton of em out there without insurance as well. Last 3 people I've known that have been involved in accidents with illegals, all 3 were without insurance :rolleyes:

10DimeBry
07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
A ton of em out there without insurance as well. Last 3 people I've known that have been involved in accidents with illegals, all 3 were without insurance :rolleyes:

WHICH they should arrest them for driving illegally and deport them. If we americans have to have insurance in order to operate a vehicle why dont they? the illegals ignore our laws, cause we have no stones. we have ppl like monte who could careless about anything but making the world fair and equal for all. Sad thing is thats not how the world is. never will be

Spark
07-12-2007, 04:51 PM
WHICH they should arrest them for driving illegally and deport them. If we americans have to have insurance in order to operate a vehicle why dont they? the illegals ignore our laws, cause we have no stones. we have ppl like monte who could careless about anything but making the world fair and equal for all. Sad thing is thats not how the world is. never will be

I agree with you 100% as far as the illegals go but not sure why you would point your finger at Monte and no one else on this forum ... Sounds like you have something against him ... Did i miss something???

jordanrules23
07-13-2007, 12:31 AM
:clapping:
:clapping: :tongue3: :tongue3: :clapping:
if we here at B/C get into an accident witha minority who wont have insurance we should all go to Monte's house and collect our insurance money.......they want these ppl here and there is no denying this fact....

jordanrules23
07-13-2007, 12:33 AM

ill bet money that Al Sharpton and Jessie are at your door in the morning, and filing lawsuit after lawsuit......for what???? even they dont know....

musclemann
07-13-2007, 12:48 AM
ill bet money that Al Sharpton and Jessie are at your door in the morning, and filing lawsuit after lawsuit......for what???? even they dont know....

JORDAN RULES DAY JOB.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffing

:butt:

jordanrules23
07-13-2007, 01:18 AM
JORDAN RULES DAY JOB.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffing

:butt:
Yeah For Jenna

how you doing MM...good to hear from ya!!!!!:tongue4:

KR-V3
07-13-2007, 02:41 AM
Not a lot of illegal mexicans in Hawaii, we have a lot of "legal" micronesians that are basically the same though. But after we deport all the illegals, who would do the shity jobs that you and I don't want to do??? Like picking oranges, and cleaning hotel rooms, and scooping up shit on a farms.

Those are low paying jobs that somebody has to do. There would be a lot of businesses that would go away if that labor source was gone, and that would hurt the economy more than putting up with their shit.

JMO