PDA

View Full Version : Another Case of Dems being Hypocrites!!!!

jordanrules23
07-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Former President Bill Clinton and Senator Hillary Clinton are absolutely outraged that President Bush granted executive clemency to Scooter Libby, recently convicted of making false statements under oath. They obviously believe that Libby should serve his thirty month sentence.

Does that mean that they now think that perjurers should go to jail? Or have they simply forgotten about Bill Clinton’s own plea agreement in the last hours of his presidency — for making false statements under oath? Some people would call that perjury.

One would have thought that Hillary and Bill Clinton wouldn’t touch the Libby executive clemency issue with a ten-foot pole — for lots of reasons.

After all, Bill Clinton has a well-earned reputation as the king of pardons — granting 140 of them during his last minutes in office — with many going to terrorists, people who had paid Hillary’s brothers to arrange for pardons, contributed money or key support to Hillary’s Senate campaign, given the Clintons expensive personal gifts, and/or made large contributions to Bill Clinton’s Presidential Libra ry. One of the pardons went to Bill’s own brother, Roger, while another went to Susan MacDougal, who kept quiet about Clinton during the Whitewater trial.

That’s really cronyism, Hillary.

Given the disgraceful Clinton record on pardons, most reasonable people would have kept quiet — especially when Libby’s offense was so similar to Bill’s own criminal conviction. But the self-righteous former first couple couldn’t resist. Once the clemency was announced, Hillary immediately attacked President Bush, saying, "This commutation sends the clear signal that in this administration, cronyism and ideology trump competence and justice.”

Hey, Hillary, do you understand what cronyism really means?

Cronyism is favoritism shown to friends and supporters without regard to their qualifications. And that’s what Bill Clinton’s pardons were all about. Except, as usual, the Clintons went way over the top. S o, in addition to granting pardons to undeserving friends, Bill Clinton also pardoned undeserving strangers who paid his family, friends, campaign coffers, and presidential library.

Now Bill and Hillary claim that his highly controversial pardons were “different” than the Libby clemency.

He’s absolutely right ...

The big difference was that many of the Clinton pardons were patently bought and paid for — something event he Clintons don’t claim to be the case in the Libby commutation.

Hillary’s brothers were paid more than $500,000 to lobby the president for pardons that were then granted to con artists and drug dealers. For a fee of $400,000, Hugh Rodham successfully pushed for a pardon for drug kingpin Carlos Anabel Vignali, convicted of shipping a half-ton of cocaine from L.A. to Minnesota. His father was a big contributor to the Democratic Party — he gave more than $150,000 to the Los Angeles Democrats. Obviously, the investment was a shrewd one.

That’s cronyism, Hillary. Get it?

Tony Rodham advocated a pardon for Edgar and Vanna Jo Gregory. The Gregorys, who owned a carnival company, defrauded a federal bank. When the pardon was publicized, Hillary stated that Tony was “not paid” by the Gregorys for his work on the pardon. Tony repeated that line on the Larry King Show.

After an investigation, the House Government Operations Committee disagreed and announced that Hillary’s statement was inaccurate. Now, a federal bankruptcy court overseeing the carnival company’s bankruptcy is about to rule on whether over $100,000 paid to Tony Rodham at the time of the pardons was a loan or payment for “consulting.”

The Gregorys contributed over $100,000 to Hillary’s campaign and other Democratic causes. These folks were well known to the Clintons — they visited them at Camp David a nd were hired to stage two carnivals on the White House grounds — paid for by the taxpayers.

That’s cronyism, Hillary.

When the Rodham brothers’ exploits were made public, Bill and Hillary announced that they were “shocked and saddened” by the disclosure. At the time of the pardons, the Rodham brothers were actually living in the White House with the Clintons and had made contact with the highest level of presidential assistants. But the Clintons claimed that they were totally unaware of what Hugh and Tony were doing.

But, it wasn’t just Hillary’s family who benefited from the Clinton cronyism. Bill’s brother Roger was pardoned for his drug conviction, and he was allegedly paid $30,000 to promote six felons — although those pardons were never granted.

The most outrageous Clinton pardons went to sixteen members of the terrorist gang, the FALN, a Puerto Rican nationalist group responsible for over 130 bombings in the U.S. — attacking the N.Y. office of the FBI, military recruiting headquarters, and even former president Jimmy Carter’s Chicago campaign office. Six people died and dozens more were injured as a result of FALN’s actions. These terrorists never even asked for a pardon, but because Hillary wanted to ingratiate herself with the Hispanic population in New York during her first Senate race, they were suddenly granted a commutation of their sentences.

Although the commutations were opposed by the FBI and the Clinton Justice Department, Bill Clinton granted them to all 16 terrorists. Once again, Hillary claimed to have “no involvement in or prior knowledge of the decision.” Her statement is ridiculous. Two days before the announcement of the pardons, New York City Councilman Jose Rivera personally presented Hillary with a packet of materials including a letter asking her to “speak to the president and ask him to consider granting executive clemency to the prisoners.” What a coincidence — the sentences were immediately commuted!

Hillary, that’s another example of cronyism.

Joe Connor, the son of one of the innocent men killed by the FALN terrorists at the Fraunces Tavern in Manhattan, put it this way:

“The Clinton family traded the release of terrorists for votes, votes that were promised to be delivered by New York politicians to Hillary for senate and Gore for president. That was clear.”

And Hillary actually has the audacity to accuse President Bush of cronyism! This woman has no shame.

Then, of course, there was also Marc Rich, the fugitive oil broker who renounced his American citizenship. Rich was illegally buying oil from Iran during the American trade embargo and hid the $200 million in trading (and over $10 0 million in profits) with Iraq using dummy transactions in off-shore corporations.

Ironically, Scooter Libby was one of Rich’s lawyers, while Rudy Giuliani was the U.S. Attorney who brought the indictment. Amazingly, the U.S. Attorney’s Office was never contacted by the White House for input into the pardon decision. Here’s what the prosecuting attorney had to say about the pardon:

“I cannot imagine two people that were less suited for a presidential pardon than Marc Rich and Pincus Green[the co-defendant]. It is inconceivable that President Clinton chose to pardon the two biggest tax cheats in the history of the United States who had renounced their citizenship, been fugitives for seventeen years, and who had traded with the Iranians during the hostage crisis. While I do not know what motivated President Clinton to pardon Rich and Green, I can state that it is implausible that those pardons were based on his evaluation of the meri ts of the case...” [http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/pardonsex8.htm]

Interestingly, Rich’s wife bought furniture for the Clinton’s Chappaqua home and contributed at least $450,000 to the Clinton Library.

Finally, there were the four New Square pardons. There, the Hasidic defendants were convicted of pocketing $40 million of federal scholarship money. Hillary visited the community, and on Election Day the community supported Hillary 1400 to 12. Weeks later, on December 22, 2000, President Clinton met with the New Square leaders to discuss a pardon. Hillary attended the meeting, but claims that she did not speak.

Apparently, she didn’t have to — the pardons were granted.

That’s cronyism, Hillary!

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

jordanrules23
07-08-2007, 06:54 PM
and you ppl back these ppl........................what a joke

husker
07-08-2007, 08:12 PM
great post jordan! most of that i remember hearing years ago. the republicans are hoping that Clinton will be the Dem. presidential candidate. all this stuff plus I'm sure a lot more will bury her at election time. that post shows just how corrupt the Clinton's are!

ChuckLazar
07-08-2007, 08:52 PM
great post jordan! most of that i remember hearing years ago. the republicans are hoping that Clinton will be the Dem. presidential candidate. all this stuff plus I'm sure a lot more will bury her at election time. that post shows just how corrupt the Clinton's are!

I guess Bush isn't!!!:rolleyes:

Show me one politician, who isn't out to make $$$ from the presidency, and they will get my vote. Just remember, Bush is making $$$ every time you put GAS in your Car.

atolunch
07-08-2007, 09:43 PM
You can't really support bush, can you??:dontknow: :dontknow:

He's a complete and utter joke.

husker
07-08-2007, 10:26 PM
the price of gas is due to traders trading on speculation. when was the last time you couldn't get gas because the station didn't have any? after Katrina, for a couple weeks in some parts of the country. there is plenty of gas. it's like the Internet bubble, the prices are bid up by fund managers when there is plenty of supply for everyone. they wouldn't conspire to keep prices going up, would they? people blame the oil Co's also. they don't set the prices ,the market does. the benefit from the high prices. should people who's house went up a incredible amount in the past 5 years have to pay a extra tax when they sell it because of the great housing market?

the true way to judge a president is 20 years after they leave office, after neither party has much to gain or loose. people killed ford, but everyone seems to agree that he did a great job in a very bad time.

BettorsChat
07-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Like Bush and Cheney haven't lied :rofl:

husker
07-08-2007, 10:34 PM
chuck, i dislike most polititans, Dem's or Rep's. because most sell their soul to get elected. very few are honest.

ChuckLazar
07-08-2007, 10:35 PM
the price of gas is due to traders trading on speculation. when was the last time you couldn't get gas because the station didn't have any? after Katrina, for a couple weeks in some parts of the country. there is plenty of gas. it's like the Internet bubble, the prices are bid up by fund managers when there is plenty of supply for everyone. they wouldn't conspire to keep prices going up, would they? people blame the oil Co's also. they don't set the prices ,the market does. the benefit from the high prices. should people who's house went up a incredible amount in the past 5 years have to pay a extra tax when they sell it because of the great housing market?

the true way to judge a president is 20 years after they leave office, after neither party has much to gain or loose. people killed ford, but everyone seems to agree that he did a great job in a very bad time.

Cheney was an ex-executive for an Oil Co.
So I guess your probably going to tell me that Bush and Cheney don't have lots of $$$ invested in the oil Co. Stocks also.
Why do you think Bush was in a hurry to go to war with Iraq.
:dontknow: :dontknow:

ChuckLazar
07-08-2007, 10:36 PM
chuck, i dislike most polititans, Dem's or Rep's. because most sell their soul to get elected. very few are honest.

Your right about that.:partying:

husker
07-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Like Bush and Cheney haven't lied :rofl:

what did bush lie about?

making a statement after someone gives you information that you believe is true isn't lying.

ChuckLazar
07-08-2007, 10:48 PM
what did bush lie about?

making a statement after someone gives you information that you believe is true isn't lying.

For one, before he was elected, he promised to lower and control Health Care in the USA. He was going to place a cap as to how much the pharmaceutical Co's could place on medicine's, and insurance.

After he was elected and in office, 60 minutes or 48 hours, (I don't remember which one), showed which Pharmaceutical Co gave Bush Millions of $$$$$$$ for his Election Campaign.
This will probably his biggest lie that he will be remembered for after he is finished.
It's called "GREED"

husker
07-08-2007, 10:50 PM
So I guess your probably going to tell me that Bush and Cheney don't have lots of $$$ invested in the oil Co. Stocks also.

EX being the key word. i am pretty sure all presidents have to put all their financial assets in a trust (or something like that) to keep them from financially benefiting from decisions they are making.

Three Jack
07-08-2007, 10:54 PM
The same health care reform that was the platform for Clinton's campaign? The same health care reform that Hilary was made in charge of reforming when Clinton was elected Prez? How did they do with...

husker
07-08-2007, 10:56 PM
For one, before he was elected, he promised to lower and control Health Care in the USA. He was going to place a cap as to how much the pharmaceutical Co's could place on medicine's, and insurance.

After he was elected and in office, 60 minutes or 48 hours, (I don't remember which one), showed which Pharmaceutical Co gave Bush Millions of $$$$$$$ for his Election Campaign.
This will probably his biggest lie that he will be remembered for after he is finished.
It's called "GREED"

Clinton said he was going to have universal health care, was that a lie? NO, not being able to fulfill something you say during your campaign isn't lying.

buddyluv1968
07-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Husker what are you smoking???? Bush is so messed up that the people at Fox News are not supporting him. It is true that the Dems and Republicans are both corrupted and they will sell YOUR soul to...

husker
07-09-2007, 12:02 AM
i think bush has admitted that the WMD info was wrong. everyone in the military signed up voluntarily. they knew that they might go to war, many knew that they definitely were going to war. as far as the reserves, people didn't have a problem cashing the checks from uncle sam when there wasn't a war. they knew what they were signing up for, did they just think that they were getting free money? i think there are some laws to protect people in the national guard.

i don't think bush is a coward. i think his worst decission is STAYING in iraq. i think we should be alies with the curds(no soldiers have died there, does that get reported?), and just let the others fight it out in a civil war. what's wrong with that? i think our country is better because of the one we had.

jordanrules23
07-09-2007, 02:40 AM
do u really think the President can go to war all by himself????????????? He prob needs so many supporters...

jordanrules23
07-09-2007, 02:41 AM
i think bush has admitted that the WMD info was wrong. everyone in the military signed up voluntarily. they knew that they might go to war, many knew that they definitely were going to war. as far as the reserves, people didn't have a problem cashing the checks from uncle sam when there wasn't a war. they knew what they were signing up for, did they just think that they were getting free money? i think there are some laws to protect people in the national guard.

i don't think bush is a coward. i think his worst decission is STAYING in iraq. i think we should be alies with the curds(no soldiers have died there, does that get reported?), and just let the others fight it out in a civil war. what's wrong with that? i think our country is better because of the one we had.

what a great post...........

buddyluv1968
07-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Sorry this is a sports website... As I said Jordan I am not trying to change your mind. That is why I have a problem with Hillary and a lot of democrats because they did support the war instead of speaking what they truly believe. Jordan I grew up in a military family and I remember my father going away to Vietnam. When I watched the news I was scared many of my friends in Fort Campbell lost their fathers. So yes I know this is a volunteer army, but that is not an excuse for our leaders to sacrifice their lives.... Again I will not try to change your mind because you probably are like many of the people who probably do not know anyone that is effective by this war so you never had an vested interest. Or you probably do not know your history, because history taught us that this will not work what Bush was trying in Iraq. And do you honestly think that Bush a "C" student at his best is smart enough to pull off what he is trying to accomplish over there when scholors told him it could not be done? He did not want to listen to Colen Powell a soldier but chose to listen to Cheney? To prove that I am not partisan I give credit to Reagan he was smart enough to get out of the region after the bombings of the marine barracks in the 80's. My father told me that two kinds of people you do not what to debate with that is a drunk and a fool. I let you take your pick on which one you are. bye Jordan

BettorsChat
07-09-2007, 09:29 AM
what did bush lie about?

I cannot believe anyone thinks Bush has never lied to the Public :dontknow:

BettorsChat
07-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Can't pass a health care plan unless you got the votes. <br />
<br />
Also I find it sick that the USA cannot have a health care plan for un-insured when most other big Countries do have them.

BettorsChat
07-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Sorry this is a sports website... As I said Jordan I am not trying to change your mind. That is why I have a problem with Hillary and a lot of democrats because they did support the war instead of speaking what they truly believe. Jordan I grew up in a military family and I remember my father going away to Vietnam. When I watched the news I was scared many of my friends in Fort Campbell lost their fathers. So yes I know this is a volunteer army, but that is not an excuse for our leaders to sacrifice their lives.... Again I will not try to change your mind because you probably are like many of the people who probably do not know anyone that is effective by this war so you never had an vested interest. Or you probably do not know your history, because history taught us that this will not work what Bush was trying in Iraq. And do you honestly think that Bush a "C" student at his best is smart enough to pull off what he is trying to accomplish over there when scholors told him it could not be done? He did not want to listen to Colen Powell a soldier but chose to listen to Cheney? To prove that I am not partisan I give credit to Reagan he was smart enough to get out of the region after the bombings of the marine barracks in the 80's. My father told me that two kinds of people you do not what to debate with that is a drunk and a fool. I let you take your pick on which one you are. bye Jordan

:clapping:

husker
07-09-2007, 10:05 AM
I cannot believe anyone thinks Bush has never lied to the Public :dontknow:

then it should be easy to post some here so we can debate them.

buddyluv1968
07-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Can you believe that 29% think Bush is doing a good job? Jordan please stop answering polls....:zip:

BettorsChat
07-10-2007, 12:27 PM
then it should be easy to post some here so we can debate them.

Why would I waste my time.

:flip:

BettorsChat
07-10-2007, 12:32 PM
http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htm

http://www.bushlies.net/

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DMUS_enUS211US211&q=Bush+Lies

husker
07-10-2007, 02:11 PM
bush hater sites that we all know wouldn't miss-state things to back up their hatred of bush.

pick a FACT from all those supposed lies, and we can debate it.

buddyluv1968
07-10-2007, 02:20 PM
The only thing that I will debate with you is that Barry Bonds is a good guy!!!(lol)

jordanrules23
07-10-2007, 03:20 PM
bush hater sites that we all know wouldn't miss-state things to back up their hatred of bush.

Now Cmon Husker, you know Dems cant debate......They'll be bombarded with facts and they wont be able to win....when's they last time the won a debate?

husker
07-10-2007, 04:04 PM
jordan, the problem is the Dem's are still mad about bush winning in 2000. they aren't thinking straight, and grasping at straws to try and make bush look bad. it's really pretty funny.

ChuckLazar
07-10-2007, 04:09 PM
You two wouldn't be sucking Bush's dick, if you both had a love one die in this stupid war.:dontknow: :dontknow:

ChuckLazar
07-10-2007, 04:12 PM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/Untitled.jpg

musclemann
07-10-2007, 04:14 PM
whats the point arguing with a bunch of HYPOCRITES. I said it before I will say it again. If 9-11 had happened on CLINTONS watch these same JERKOFF rebuplicans defending bush would be saying how bill clinton is a weak democrat and blaming him. Since there head is buried so far up bushes ass though they do more back pedaling than deon sanders did when he was playing d.b

two things neutral minded informed people realizes

1 George Bush has been 100 percent correct to certain people here and around the country.

2. The republican party can do know wrong.

DICK CHENEY COULD COME AND TAKE A SHIT ON JORDANS 23 LAWN AND HE WOULD STILL BLAME IT ON A DEMOCRAT!

husker
07-10-2007, 04:29 PM
i don't think bush is right on everything. i think it is time to get out of Iraq and let them have their civil war. i am pro-choice, and think we should be doing more stem cell research.

musclemann
07-10-2007, 04:47 PM
i don't think bush is right on everything. i think it is time to get out of Iraq and let them have their civil war. i am pro-choice, and think we should be doing more stem cell research.

OK

KR-V3
07-10-2007, 07:24 PM

With all due respect....how can you defend Bush so aggressively then??? He is completely on the otherside of all those important issues. I respect your opinion here, because I think you are a reasonable person, unlike like some who will remain nameless.

I am not a strong suporter of either party, but I do vote, and did not vote for Bush in either election. I don't think that makes me one of "YOU PEOPLE" that someone else here always refers to anybody who is not a Republican.

Everything is cyclical in life...EVERYTHING. That means that one day there will be a time when the "Dem's" will have the White House again, and I will be curious to see how some people react if Obama or Clinton are elected in '08.

Again, have a lot of respect for your opinion...just wanted to give mine also.

KR

BettorsChat
07-10-2007, 09:03 PM

Just pick one you pussy

BettorsChat
07-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Now Cmon Husker, you know Dems cant debate......They'll be bombarded with facts and they wont be able to win....when's they last time the won a debate?

:rofl2: Repubs take everything personally instead of being civil

husker
07-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Just pick one you pussy

i didn't make a accusation about someone, YOU DID!

again, post a actual lie. or is jordan right?

every accusation i make i back up. step up!

husker
07-10-2007, 09:21 PM
:rofl2: Repubs take everything personally instead of being civil

like this:

Originally Posted by BettorsChat
Just pick one you pussy

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

husker
07-10-2007, 09:57 PM
With all due respect....how can you defend Bush so aggressively then??? He is completely on the otherside of all those important issues. I respect your opinion here, because I think you are a reasonable person, unlike like some who will remain nameless.

I am not a strong suporter of either party, but I do vote, and did not vote for Bush in either election. I don't think that makes me one of "YOU PEOPLE" that someone else here always refers to anybody who is not a Republican.

Everything is cyclical in life...EVERYTHING. That means that one day there will be a time when the "Dem's" will have the White House again, and I will be curious to see how some people react if Obama or Clinton are elected in '08.

Again, have a lot of respect for your opinion...just wanted to give mine also.

KR

abortion- the supreme court has ruled on this so it is a moot point.

iraq- i agreed with invading, just think we tried to help them and they don't want to step up so it is time to leave and let them fight it out. bush will be blamed by the Dem's for what happens after we leave also.

stem cell- it's not illegal, just cant use fed dollars.

why do i support bush:
the economy is great. no terrorist attacks since 9/11 (i don't think many would have thought that would be the case right after 9/11). lower taxes.

i consider myself in the middle. the Dem's are just to far left on all the other issues. ANY party that includes Al Sharpton in it's presidential debate, is dirt as far as i am concerned!

musclemann
07-10-2007, 10:17 PM

iraq- i agreed with invading, just think we tried to help them and they don't want to step up so it is time to leave and let them fight it out. bush will be blamed by the Dem's for what happens after we leave also.

why do i support bush:
the economy is great. no terrorist attacks since 9/11 (i don't think many would have thought that would be the case right after 9/11). lower taxes.

i consider myself in the middle. the Dem's are just to far left on all the other issues. ANY party that includes Al Sharpton in it's presidential debate, is dirt as far as i am concerned!

no attacks since 9-11 and your neutral right?
if clinton was in office during 9-11 and his cia, his fbi and his cabinet didnt do anything to foil the attack you would support him right?

IM SURE YOU WOULDNT BLAME HIM. BECAUSE YOUR IN THE MIDDLE.?

P.S ANY PARTY THAT INCLUDES DAVID DUKE AND PAT BUCHANON(TRENT LOTT, JESSE HELMS, STROM THURMOND) IS OK THOUGH IM SURE

beerball101
07-10-2007, 10:24 PM
just my 2 cents :

politics and gambling dont mix !:red: :red: :red:

but, come on we all know, repub's pushed the internet bill!

:tongue3:

husker
07-10-2007, 11:13 PM
if clinton was in office during 9-11 and his cia, his fbi and his cabinet didnt do anything to foil the attack you would support him right?

P.S ANY PARTY THAT INCLUDES DAVID DUKE AND PAT BUCHANON(TRENT LOTT, JESSE HELMS, STROM THURMOND) IS OK THOUGH IM SURE

most of the planing for 9/11 was under clinton's watch. Clinton could have had asama on a platter if he wanted him. i don't blame ether one. our CIA was cut off at the feet by a Dem congress and senate 20 years ago. i blame them more than ether president. a president is only as good as the information he gets.

i like Pat Buchanan.

since when has David Duke bin a part of ANY Rep party event?

i guess you don't know that the Dem representative from w. va. Byrd was a kkk member.

sharpton is the lowest form of scum that i can think of. i would LOVE to hear someone try and defend him.

BettorsChat
07-10-2007, 11:26 PM

Funny thing is Clinton did an air raid on Laden at a training camp, but it was bad intel.

Bush on the other hand sent what 6,000 troops after Laden while sending 150,000 + to Iraq. Not to mention flying all of Ladens family out of the Country before they could be talked too.

Now he doesn't want to pull the troops out as he wants to throw the whole mess in the lap of the next President.

It's also funny how the polls show over and over that Bush has a low rating. As well as polls showing that the sentiment towards the USA has lowered.

BettorsChat
07-10-2007, 11:29 PM
most of the planing for 9/11 was under clinton's watch. Clinton could have had asama on a platter if he wanted him. i don't blame ether one. our CIA was cut off at the feet by a Dem congress and senate 20 years ago. i blame them more than ether president. a president is only as good as the information he gets.

i like Pat Buchanan.

i guess you don't know that the Dem representative from w. va. Byrd was a kkk member.

sharpton is the lowest form of scum that i can think of. i would LOVE to hear someone try and defend him.

5 or 6 Countries warned us about a possible attack. Bush's own people warned him of a possible attack on the towers. So what did your great LMFAO Pres do? He reduced security at the towers. Real smart.

Also real smart when the first plane hit he continued to read with the children. Then when the 2nd plane hit he continued to sit on his dumb ass.

When katrina hit he was playing golf and kept playing.

Total Fuck Up! He will go down as one of the worst presidents ever!

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 12:05 AM
http://thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-nutjob.jpg

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 12:06 AM
http://thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-topten.gif

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 12:18 AM
:scream:: :clapping: :tongue3: :tongue3: :butt: :butt: :red: :red: [QUOTE=husker]like this:

Originally Posted by BettorsChat
Just pick one y

:red: :red:

KR-V3
07-11-2007, 12:21 AM

why do i support bush:

Sharpton is a tool...must agree there. Jesse isn't far behind.

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Sharpton is a tool...must agree there. Jesse isn't far behind.

These are ppl the Dems loathe and lust after and support

BettorsChat
07-11-2007, 12:45 AM
i didn't make a accusation about someone, YOU DID!

again, post a actual lie. or is jordan right?

every accusation i make i back up. step up!

Pick one from the pages that I gave you idiot instead of trying to dance around the subject that those are bush bashers so its twisted. Or :zip:

BettorsChat
07-11-2007, 12:46 AM
These are ppl the Dems loathe and lust after and support

You can't put all Democrats in that group :red: Sharpton likes the media

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Monte, the media is runs by Dems.....

husker
07-11-2007, 01:09 AM
can someone please post a lie that bush said!

i don't see anything from BC after he said there are sooooo many bush lies. come on, get some balls and post the biggest one you know. according to you it should be easy. i back up my statements. why can't you?

i would gag after one paragraph at those lefty sites you posted. they are pure torture to anyone with a brain of their own.

husker
07-11-2007, 01:13 AM

are you kidding! Sharpton was in a democratic presidential debate! all Dem's suck up to him and Jesse "hiemy town" Jackson

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 01:14 AM
:scream: :clapping: :clapping:

i don't see anything from BC after he said there are sooooo many bush lies. come on, get some balls and post the biggest one you know. according to you it should be easy. i back up my statements. why can't you?

i would gag after one paragraph at those lefty sites you posted. they are pure torture to anyone with a brain of their own.

:clapping: :clapping: Dont make them mad, they might call Rosie!!!!!!!

husker
07-11-2007, 01:23 AM
:scream: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: Dont make them mad, they might call Rosie!!!!!!!

her and Michael Moore sitting on me would be the end!

KR-V3
07-11-2007, 03:09 AM
Hey guys..please read the following, is about the death of Pat Tillman and what was said in the media and to his familly soon after he was killed in action.

Mary Tillman, a registered Republican, said "the personalities in office now are dangerous." She believes former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, a micromanager, had to know before Pat's memorial that her son was killed by friendly fire. Rumsfeld had written a short letter to her son and was well aware of Pat's celebrity. "He was probably the most high-profile individual in the military at the time," she said. "The fact that he would be killed by friendly fire and no one would tell Rumsfeld is ludicrous."

Mary Tillman believes President Bush knew as well.

On April 28, 2004, six days after Pat died, White House speech writer John Currin sent the Pentagon an email asking for information about Tillman's death for a speech Bush would deliver at the upcoming Correspondents dinner. The next day, according to testimony at the Oversight Committee hearing, a P4 (high-priority) memo was sent to three top generals, including Gen. John Abizaid, then head of Central Command, stating it was "highly possible that Corporal Tillman was killed by friendly fire."

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Maryland) said this memo "seems to be responding to inquiries from the White House -- and here's what it says, "POTUS, meaning President of the United States, and the Secretary of the Army might include comments about Corporal Tillman's heroism [without mentioning] the specifics surrounding his death." The message, whose author wasn't disclosed, expresses concern that the President and Rumsfeld could suffer "public embarrassment if the circumstances of Corporal Tillman's death become public."

When the president spoke at the correspondents' dinner the following Saturday "he was careful in his wording," Rep. Cummings said at the Oversight hearing. "He praised Pat Tillman's courage, but carefully avoided describing how he was killed. It seems possible that the P4 memo was a direct response to the White House's inquiry. And if that is true, it means that the White House knew the true facts about Corporal Tillman's death before the memorial service and weeks before the Tillman family was told."

He knew guys. He knew that Tillman was killed by friendly fire, and instead of comming out and telling the public and Tillman's family, they tried to cover it up. Anybody who thinks otherwise is really fooling themselves. Come on, the highest profile enlisted soldier in the world and he didn't know what happen??? I think we all know that our country has better technology and intelligence than that. I also think that him not mentioning Pat being killed in action shows that he knew, and didn't want to come out and lie on camera in case the truth did come out.

He did this because it was another embarrassment to his policy on the war, their poster boy for the war effort and recruitment was killed by his own men. What would that do to future enlistment?

Just my opinion guys...if anybody thinks I'm wrong, that's OK. If you do think I'm wrong, I would like to get your take on this specific incident. Thanks.

BettorsChat
07-11-2007, 09:18 AM

Just pick one you turd as I gave you a whole google search. For anyone to think Bush has never lied to the public is full of shit. :flip:

KazDog
07-11-2007, 10:05 AM

You've got to be friggin' kidding, right? He lied about the entire reason we went to war on Iraq. There have been several documented quotes from Bush where he blatantly lied. There were no WMD found. Not one. No chemical weapons. No Aerial assualt machinery. No proven ties to al Qaeda, etc, etc....

So because of his 'lie' to the American people, not once but several times, we've lost over 3600 soldiers in a war that was allegedly to protect the American people. On a side note, there have been well over 100,000 Iraqi's who have died, including innocent women and children.

So who should have been impeached? A man who lied to the American people about getting a blowjob or one who lied about going to war with no victory, no reason or no end in sight? :dontknow:

KAZ

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 10:09 AM
You've got to be friggin' kidding, right? He lied about the entire reason we went to war on Iraq. There have been several documented quotes from Bush where he blatantly lied. There were no WMD found. Not one. No chemical weapons. No Aerial assualt machinery. No proven ties to al Qaeda, etc, etc....

So because of his 'lie' to the American people, not once but several times, we've lost over 3600 soldiers in a war that was allegedly to protect the American people. On a side note, there have been well over 100,000 Iraqi's who have died, including innocent women and children.

So who should have been impeached? A man who lied to the American people about getting a blowjob or one who lied about going to war with no victory, no reason or no end in sight? :dontknow:

KAZ

Kaz, he didnt lie about going to war. He went on false info, he didnt lie. If thats the case then every member of congress lied also as they voted to go to war on the same info given him.

Would you bet you life that were not WOMD. No you wouldnt, you dont KNOW FOR A FACT that they were not taken out of Iraq before we got there. I dont believe there were any but how can it be a lie if you ABSOLUTELY dont know the truth

BettorsChat
07-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Kaz, he didnt lie about going to war. He went on false info, he didnt lie. If thats the case then every member of congress lied also as they voted to go to war on the same info given him.

Would you bet you life that were not WOMD. No you wouldnt, you dont KNOW FOR A FACT that they were not taken out of Iraq before we got there. I dont believe there were any but how can it be a lie if you ABSOLUTELY dont know the truth

We had inspectors over there before we went to war that couldn't find anything.

Also people like Powell were telling Bush not to go into war over there, but he wouldn't listen. We had intel provided by the Checs that proved that sadaam didn't have anything to do with it. And there was other intel as well regarding iraq not having anything to do with it. This administration was dead set on going into iraq and not after osama.

KazDog
07-11-2007, 10:20 AM

JC...He went before Congress and told flat out lies about reasons for going to war in Iraq. If you want, I will list them here. They were all documented. some of it was mis information and some of it was not. He told Congress he was going to war with or without their approval, if you remember correctly.

No I wouldn't bet my life because I don't have the intelligence info that Bush has access to. Supposedly, the CIA is one of the best informed agencies in the world. Right? We have spies and satellites everywhere. Do you think for one minute that plutonium and large weaponry would be able to leave Iraq without us knowing about it? Do you think that we wouldn't know that it was there in the first place? UN inspectors found nothing when they went there before the war.

The man wanted to start that war and he was going to do it no matter what.....

KAZ

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 10:30 AM
JC...He went before Congress and told flat out lies about reasons for going to war in Iraq. If you want, I will list them here. They were all documented. some of it was mis information and some of it was not. He told Congress he was going to war with or without their approval, if you remember correctly.

No I wouldn't bet my life because I don't have the intelligence info that Bush has access to. Supposedly, the CIA is one of the best informed agencies in the world. Right? We have spies and satellites everywhere. Do you think for one minute that plutonium and large weaponry would be able to leave Iraq without us knowing about it? Do you think that we wouldn't know that it was there in the first place? UN inspectors found nothing when they went there before the war.

The man wanted to start that war and he was going to do it no matter what.....

KAZ

Cant be a lie if you wouldnt bet your life. That is my only point. I am not a fan of the war and i dont think we should be there, but find another lie if you wouldnt bet your life.

If your gonna call someone a liar, you better KNOW that they are one

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 10:32 AM
agencies in the world. Right? We have spies and satellites everywhere. Do you think for one minute that plutonium and large weaponry would be able to leave Iraq

Osama bin Laden roams around free and he is the most wanted man on the planet. So yes i do think that weapons of mass destruction could be moved without us knowing. Would you bet your life that they couldnt be. I wouldnt.

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 10:34 AM

Also people like Powell were telling Bush not to go into war over there, but he wouldn't listen. We had intel provided by the Checs that proved that sadaam didn't have anything to do with it. And there was other intel as well regarding iraq not having anything to do with it. This administration was dead set on going into iraq and not after osama.

I never said i believed there were WOMD, but your argument that he lied is a false argument. YOU dont KNOW that there wasnt any, cause YOU were not there. Inspectors, yeah they have ACCESS to EVERYTHING. Come on, dont give me that.

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE][/The man wanted to start that war and he was going to do it no matter what.....QUOTE]

i DONT disagree with that statement, but your gonna have to show me another lie, cause the one you displayed is not a PROVEN one

KazDog
07-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Bro....If you want to believe that Bush didn't lie to Congress and the American people about going to war, that is certainly your own prerogative. He lied about intelligence information that he had. Bush was trying to place the blame for his lies on faulty intelligence, when in fact the intelligence was fine; it was his abuse of it that was 'faulty,' and consequently his lies that came from it. And yes, I would bet my life that there is no way for Iraq to have moved large weaponry and plutonium out of that country during that time without us knowing about it.

KAZ

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Bro....If you want to believe that Bush didn't lie to Congress and the American people about going to war, that is certainly your own prerogative. He lied about intelligence information that he had. Bush was trying to place the blame for his lies on faulty intelligence, when in fact the intelligence was fine; it was his abuse of it that was 'faulty,' and consequently his lies that came from it. And yes, I would bet my life that there is no way for Iraq to have moved large weaponry and plutonium out of that country during that time without us knowing about it.

KAZ

I didnt say i believed him. I just wouldnt bet my life that he did lie about that.

buddyluv1968
07-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Facts like WMD's, Katrina, No Bid contracts, Scooter Libby... Im at work wished I had the time to list all the Republicans mistakes....

husker
07-11-2007, 11:13 AM
krv3, about pat tillman. i am sure there were people that knew what happened right away. just like any time there is a mistake made, people don't run to tell their boss there was a mistake made. this happens everywhere. the more people in between, the harder it is to get to the truth. you are right, bush probably knew there could have bin friendly fire involved so he didn't say anything specific. that isn't i lie, as all the bush haters say. i personally don't think tillman should be treated any differently than any other person killed serving in the military.

friendly fire deaths are part of war, just like civilian deaths. it happens less now, but you hear about it more. just like everything else.

KazDog
07-11-2007, 11:19 AM
If the point is, that Bush truly believed the were WMD's there in Iraq, even though intelligence told him there was not, UN inspectors told him there was not, isn't that the same thing as Clinton believing that his blowjob wasn't considered having sex with a woman?

We impeached him for trying to perpetrate that lie....

KAZ

husker
07-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Facts like WMD's, Katrina, No Bid contracts, Scooter Libby... Im at work wished I had the time to list all the Republicans mistakes....

no doubt there were mistakes made, no one is perfect. i believe bush admitted that he was wrong about the WMD's in Iraq. that doesn't mean he lied about it like some brain dead people think.

i look forward to debating a reasonable person on the topics you posted when you get home.

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 11:38 AM
You guys are right...never should have went to Iraq...should have let Sadaam keep harboring terrorists and killing his own innocent people...let them keep conspiring against us to bring us down :rolleyes:

husker
07-11-2007, 11:40 AM
If the point is, that Bush truly believed the were WMD's there in Iraq, even though intelligence told him there was not, UN inspectors told him there was not, isn't that the same thing as Clinton believing that his blowjob wasn't considered having sex with a woman?

KAZ

some intelligence said there were, and some said there weren't. he went with the ones that said there were. he was wrong and admitted it. that isn't i lie!

no inspectors were allowed full access to everything they wanted, so how can anyone say that there were no definitely WMD's there BEFORE THE WAR.

if Clinton doesn't think a blowjob is sex, he must be the stupidest person in the word! but he also has different definitions for the word "is". thats all old news, and i don't really care about it. he was impeached for lying under oath, just like scooter libby.

10DimeBry
07-11-2007, 11:46 AM

KAZ

clinton lied under oath.

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 12:56 PM
clinton lied under oath.

Lets not let a little thing like ACTUAL FACTS get in the way Dimer:red:

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 01:01 PM

Do you like some ppl here have inside info???? This is all SPECULATION Monte....

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 01:03 PM
You guys are right...never should have went to Iraq...should have let Sadaam keep harboring terrorists and killing his own innocent people...let them keep conspiring against us to bring us down :rolleyes:

The DEMS cant comprehend this statement, they're too busy trying to save the Forrest or shutting down companies while bringing in OSHA, or having a global warming debate against a Bear....

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 01:29 PM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-redefeat.gif

KazDog
07-11-2007, 01:29 PM
So I guess it's Ok to you guys, esp Huker and KB, that Bush admits he was wrong about going into Iraq and no WMD were found, which is now after the fact?

And because of that admission, over 100,000 Iraqi's have lost there lives or been displaced and over 3600 American's have lost there lives as well?

Not to mention the billions of dollars this war has costed the American taxpayer?

And this was done to make America a safer place, right?

Because Bin Laden has been captured, right?

Because al Qaeda is no longer a terrorist group, right?

And the Muslim extremist's are no longer a threat to our society, right?

Open your eyes!

KAZ

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 01:34 PM
So I guess it's Ok to you guys, esp Huker and KB, that Bush admits he was wrong about going into Iraq and no WMD were found, which is now after the fact?

And because of that admission, over 100,000 Iraqi's have lost there lives or been displaced and over 3600 American's have lost there lives as well?

Not to mention the billions of dollars this war has costed the American taxpayer?

And this was done to make America a safer place, right?

Because Bin Laden has been captured, right?

Because al Qaeda is no longer a terrorist group, right?

And the Muslim extremist's are no longer a threat to our society, right?

Open your eyes!

KAZ
I have opened my eyes! I've opened my eyes to the fact there have been ZERO more terrorist attacks on American soil. I've opened my eyes to the fact one of the most brutal dictators is NOT beheading his own innocent citizens anymore.

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 01:34 PM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-med-vodka.jpg

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 01:35 PM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-med-nolibs.gif

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 01:36 PM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-med-looney.jpg

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 01:37 PM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-med-ted.gif

KazDog
07-11-2007, 01:39 PM
I have opened my eyes! I've opened my eyes to the fact there have been ZERO more terrorist attacks on American soil. I've opened my eyes to the fact one of the most brutal dictators is NOT beheading his own innocent citizens anymore.

You tool.....We've thwarted several possible terroist attacks on this soil since 911. Don't be so naive. And the most brutal dictator, who beheaded his own citizens, could have been taken out much less evasively. But of course, it doesn't matter that over 100,000 Iraqi's have lost their lives at the hands of that not so brutal dictator....George W. Bush? :dontknow: Ignorance is bliss I guess.

KAZ

10DimeBry
07-11-2007, 01:45 PM
kb,

you cannot argue with these libs.

kbsooner21
07-11-2007, 01:47 PM
kb,

you cannot argue with these libs.
yea, i'm done. I told myself i wouldn't argue anymore a while back. I'm just gonna go outside and cut down a tree for the hell of it

10DimeBry
07-11-2007, 01:50 PM
hey libs, how did that live earth concert do?? lmao.....what a freakin joke. rich ppl using millions of KW of power and gas and traveling in private jets,limos and huge SUVs oh and creating tons of garbage. way to protect the enviorment. i know i know libs, al gore buys carbon off sets.....lmao sure. that makes it all better

KazDog
07-11-2007, 01:54 PM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-redefeat.gif

Thanks commrad KB.....:red: :red: What does the 'G' stand for in KGB?

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 03:42 PM
:clapping:
:clapping: :clapping: , again they dont want to look at this issue.....they want a 1 world Govt..

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 03:44 PM
The Dems say they killed Sadamm to harsh, these are the same Dems that charge our soilders with murder if they kill an enemy in a war zone, unless they're fired upon 1st......Go save a tree...

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 04:12 PM
My mother and father in law are the biggest libs ever, and they know that in 08 their beat. Seriously, Clinton, Edwards, and a Muslim are the best the democrats can put out there.

The democrats are their own worst enemy, i mean they couldnt beat George W Bush, one of the most un popular presidents ever.

Get use to Republicans cause if you cant find better canidates than the listed ones above, your gonna be unhappy

wayne1218
07-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Didn't Al Gore actually win the popular vote? I think he did. I wonder how different everything would be if the popular vote picked the president and the electoral vote didn't. I'll still never understand how the guy with less votes won and i don't care much about that electoral crap. Every poll i've ever seen is won or lost on the popular vote. I guess i just don't get it ... to this day.

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Didn't Al Gore actually win the popular vote? I think he did. I wonder how different everything would be if the popular vote picked the president and the electoral vote didn't. I'll still never understand how the guy with less votes won and i don't care much about that electoral crap. Every poll i've ever seen is won or lost on the popular vote. I guess i just don't get it ... to this day.

2000: Al Gore had over half a million votes more than George W. Bush, with 50,992,335 votes to Bush's 50,455,156. But after recount controversy in Florida and a U.S. Supreme Court ruling, Bush was awarded the state by 537 popular votes. Like most states, Florida has a "winner takes all" rule. This means that the candidate who wins the state by popular vote also gets all of the state's electoral votes. Bush became president with 271 electoral votes.

wayne1218
07-11-2007, 05:01 PM
2000: Al Gore had over half a million votes more than George W. Bush, with 50,992,335 votes to Bush's 50,455,156. But after recount controversy in Florida and a U.S. Supreme Court ruling, Bush was awarded the state by 537 popular votes. Like most states, Florida has a "winner takes all" rule. This means that the candidate who wins the state by popular vote also gets all of the state's electoral votes. Bush became president with 271 electoral votes.

That is just fucked up (imo). Gore can't even win his own state but he wins the Popular vote, yet Bush is awarded Florida and given Presidency? The whole thing was a fucken mess since day 1.

Spark
07-11-2007, 05:05 PM
I agree ...

wayne1218
07-11-2007, 05:13 PM
At this point, i don't care if a Democrat, Republican or Independant wins the next election. One thing is for sure, this country needs a change. Look around at message boards, television, newspapers or on the radio. The country is not happy with alot of things and this is the 1st time in my life that i've seen this country so up in arms debating the current president and his decisions. I'll take my chances at this point and accept any change at the top.

KazDog
07-11-2007, 05:19 PM
That is just fucked up (imo). Gore can't even win his own state but he wins the Popular vote, yet Bush is awarded Florida and given Presidency? The whole thing was a fucken mess since day 1.

I agree as well.....Gore really won the election and the unpunched chad's in Florida fucked up his chance to be president.

KAZ

KazDog
07-11-2007, 05:22 PM
My mother and father in law are the biggest libs ever, and they know that in 08 their beat. Seriously, Clinton, Edwards, and a Muslim are the best the democrats can put out there.

The democrats are their own worst enemy, i mean they couldnt beat George W Bush, one of the most un popular presidents ever.

Get use to Republicans cause if you cant find better canidates than the listed ones above, your gonna be unhappy

If you think a Republican is going to be elected, you're smoking crack. The people spoke about how displeased they are with the way the Republican's have fucked things up by voting them out of Congress in the last election. And Bush has fucked things up for any chance that another Republican will get voted in as president. I'll guess we'll see next year.

KAZ

musclemann
07-11-2007, 05:32 PM

i like Pat Buchanan.

U prove my point exactly. Thats like blaming larry brown for isiah thomas failures now in new york. Bush was in office frekking clinton was on a damn book tour. He was the commander in chief had the intelligence and ignored it. thank you for proving my point now like i said if was the other way around you would just be crying how weak clinton is..........

we wont even get into how bush sr was sucking off bin ladens family in saudi arabia but im sure thats clintons fault also

sooo hypocritical!!!!! if you and jordan 23 saw george bush banging your old lady you would say it was a democrat.

musclemann
07-11-2007, 05:34 PM
the hell is this??????

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 05:40 PM
At this point, i don't care if a Democrat, Republican or Independant wins the next election. One thing is for sure, this country needs a change. Look around at message boards, television, newspapers or on the radio. The country is not happy with alot of things and this is the 1st time in my life that i've seen this country so up in arms debating the current president and his decisions. I'll take my chances at this point and accept any change at the top.

I agree a change is needed, problem is the Democrats dont have a viable person to run. So get ready for more of the same.

I dont think this country will elect a woman or a muslim president, and i dont know if Edwards can get the nomination. Clinton will out spend both of them and hence forth win the nomination. So its either a woman/muslim or a republican, if that is Americas only choice what do you think is gonna happen??

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 05:40 PM
If you think a Republican is going to be elected, you're smoking crack. The people spoke about how displeased they are with the way the Republican's have fucked things up by voting them out of Congress in the last election. And Bush has fucked things up for any chance that another Republican will get voted in as president. I'll guess we'll see next year.

KAZ

Wanna put your money were your dicksucker is

husker
07-11-2007, 06:05 PM
U prove my point exactly. Thats like blaming larry brown for isiah thomas failures now in new york. Bush was in office frekking clinton was on a damn book tour. He was the commander in chief had the intelligence and ignored it. thank you for proving my point now like i said if was the other way around you would just be crying how weak clinton is..........

we wont even get into how bush sr was sucking off bin ladens family in saudi arabia but im sure thats clintons fault also

sooo hypocritical!!!!! if you and jordan 23 saw george bush banging your old lady you would say it was a democrat.

every new president inherits things from the previous president (Dem or Rep) for the first 1-2 years. it's not like turning a light switch on and off, it takes time for new policies to start to work or fail.

BearDown
07-11-2007, 06:22 PM
If I remember right it was Mr. Bush that said he was going to run a more OPEN and HONEST White House. Well, add this one to the list.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
WASHINGTON - President Bush ordered his former White House counsel, Harriet Miers, to defy a congressional subpoena and refuse to testify Thursday before a House panel investigating U.S. attorney firings.

"Ms. Miers has absolute immunity from compelled congressional testimony as to matters occurring while she was a senior adviser to the president," White House Counsel Fred Fielding wrote in a letter to Miers' lawyer, George T. Manning.

Manning, in turn, notified committee chairman John Conyers, D-Mich., that Miers would not show up Thursday to answer questions about the White House role in the firings of eight federal prosecutors over the winter.

Conyers, who had previously said he would consider pursuing criminal contempt citations against anyone who defied his committee' subpoenas, revealed the letters after former White House political director Sara Taylor testified Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Taylor said she knew of no involvement by the president in the firings of the U.S. attorneys.

She irked senators by refusing to answer many questions from a panel investigating whether the firings were politically motivated. She said she was bound by Bush's position that White House conversations were protected by executive privilege.

Conyers said of Miers, Bush's former White House lawyer, "As a former public official and officer of the court, Ms. Miers should be especially aware of the need to respect legal process, and we expect her to appear before the committee tomorrow as scheduled."

Fielding said the Justice Department had advised the White House that Miers had absolute immunity from compelled congressional testimony.

"The president has directed her not to appear at the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday, July 12, 2007," Fielding wrote.

jcindaville
07-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Wanna put your money were your dicksucker is

Kaz, were are you:red: :red:

jordanrules23
07-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Kaz, were are you:red: :red:
He's at the dry cleaners picking up Monica and the other fat asses cleaning....

husker
07-11-2007, 06:47 PM
If I remember right it was Mr. Bush that said he was going to run a more OPEN and HONEST White House. Well, add this one to the list.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
WASHINGTON - President Bush ordered his former White House counsel, Harriet Miers, to defy a congressional subpoena and refuse to testify Thursday before a House panel investigating U.S. attorney firings.

"Ms. Miers has absolute immunity from compelled congressional testimony as to matters occurring while she was a senior adviser to the president," White House Counsel Fred Fielding wrote in a letter to Miers' lawyer, George T. Manning.

Manning, in turn, notified committee chairman John Conyers, D-Mich., that Miers would not show up Thursday to answer questions about the White House role in the firings of eight federal prosecutors over the winter.

Conyers, who had previously said he would consider pursuing criminal contempt citations against anyone who defied his committee' subpoenas, revealed the letters after former White House political director Sara Taylor testified Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Taylor said she knew of no involvement by the president in the firings of the U.S. attorneys.

She irked senators by refusing to answer many questions from a panel investigating whether the firings were politically motivated. She said she was bound by Bush's position that White House conversations were protected by executive privilege.

Conyers said of Miers, Bush's former White House lawyer, "As a former public official and officer of the court, Ms. Miers should be especially aware of the need to respect legal process, and we expect her to appear before the committee tomorrow as scheduled."

Fielding said the Justice Department had advised the White House that Miers had absolute immunity from compelled congressional testimony.

"The president has directed her not to appear at the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday, July 12, 2007," Fielding wrote.

executive privilege, lawyer client privilege, release top secrete documents, is this the Dem's positions? :dontknow:

BettorsChat
07-12-2007, 12:48 AM

You need to watch Hacking The Democracy as it shows voter fraud taking place in Florida Bush own brother was Governor then and some bitch on his campaign ran the voting or was head of the voting panel for Florida.

Bush did not win the election he stole both elections.

And all Republicans can do is bring Clinton's name back up when someone argues about Bush the idiot. Let's talk about the Current President and how much of a fuck up he is.

BettorsChat
07-12-2007, 12:49 AM
I agree as well.....Gore really won the election and the unpunched chad's in Florida fucked up his chance to be president.

KAZ

Have you seen Hacking the Democracy?

BettorsChat
07-12-2007, 12:51 AM

KAZ

I tend to agree with this, but then again the incompetent Bush stole 2 elections.

One big problem in politics is that they don't talk about the real issues as they get off on BS too much from both sides. When they do that it takes away from what needs to be talked about.

BettorsChat
07-12-2007, 12:55 AM
I agree a change is needed, problem is the Democrats dont have a viable person to run. So get ready for more of the same.

I don't think this country will elect a woman or a Muslim president, and i don't know if Edwards can get the nomination. Clinton will out spend both of them and hence forth win the nomination. So its either a woman/Muslim or a republican, if that is Americas only choice what do you think is gonna happen??

Obama is right on Clinton as far as money goes. Edwards is way behind and I would like to see him get a lot more $.

On the other side Guiliani isn't qualified. Today firefighters of New York issued statements/video about how they had walkie talkies that didn't even work and guiliani didn't get them new ones. So some NY firefighters died, because of the crappy walkie talkies.

McCain is running out of money.

Fred Thompson is in now and will gather a lot of $.

husker
07-12-2007, 01:20 AM
You need to watch Hacking The Democracy as it shows voter fraud taking place in Florida Bush own brother was Governor then and some bitch on his campaign ran the voting or was head of the voting panel for Florida.

Bush did not win the election he stole both elections.

i pegged this earlier, angry Dem's stick out like a sore thumb. still haven't gotten over gore loosing. pretty pathetic.

lets talk about the Dem mayor of Philly paying $100,000 for buses and pizza for all the slum votes in Philly. i thought this was something only the Dem's in Patterson did (they use hot dogs). i heard the Patterson stuff from several people that were heavily involved in the Dem party there. i am sure things happen all across the country with both parties. Fla was under such a microscope that it was probably the hardest state to do any tricks. did you notice that the Dem's stopped accusing the rep's of voter tricks as soon as it was reported about the Philly mayor? that is the Dem's meal ticket in big cities!

husker
07-12-2007, 01:28 AM
On the other side Guiliani isn't qualified. Today firefighters of New York issued statements/video about how they had walkie talkies that didn't even work and guiliani didn't get them new ones. So some NY firefighters died, because of the crappy walkie talkies.

McCain is running out of money.

Fred Thompson is in now and will gather a lot of $.

McCane is done.

i thought Giuliani would win easily, but Thompson will be very tough to beat. he is a actor like Reagan, he will look good on debates and when he is interviewed. thats how most presidents are elected.

BettorsChat
07-12-2007, 01:29 AM
i pegged this earlier, angry Dem's stick out like a sore thumb. still haven't gotten over gore loosing. pretty pathetic.

lets talk about the Dem mayor of Philly paying $100,000 for buses and pizza for all the slum votes in Philly. i thought this was something only the Dem's in Patterson did (they use hot dogs). i heard the Patterson stuff from several people that were heavily involved in the Dem party there. i am sure things happen all across the country with both parties. Fla was under such a microscope that it was probably the hardest state to do any tricks. did you notice that the Dem's stopped accusing the rep's of voter tricks as soon as it was reported about the Philly mayor? that is the Dem's meal ticket in big cities!

Watch the movie and you will see proof of voting fraud.

IMO as i've stated before all Politicans are crooks. Some are more crooked than others that's what happens when you get power with these people.

husker
07-12-2007, 01:35 AM
IMO as i've stated before all Politicans are crooks. Some are more crooked than others that's what happens when you get power with these people.

i say the same thing also. thats why i think it is better to have one party in the wt house, and the other in congress. when either party has total control it's too easy to get whatever they want, and we pay for it. same thing happened when the Dem's were in control of both.

jordanrules23
07-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Watch the movie and you will see proof of voting fraud.

The Biggest joke of all Dems is the Mayor Nagan, he ran out on his own ppl and then said racist remarks and still got kudos from your party......

KR-V3
07-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Hey....why don't you REEP's read the following article. I'm tired of reading your stupid shit comments.....read the article and then defend Bush. He's a fucking coward who dodged a war then sent the countries sons and daughters to die...yeah, yeah liberal leftist bullshit..I know, I know. But who the fuck died and made you guys the rulers of the universe???? Read the article then come out and talk some more shit. Yes Frost is a "Dem"...but if you see anything in there that did not happen as he stated it, you come out and tell us what is false in the article. NO spinning it, just point out the false statement in the article. If you don't find anything..SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192069,00.html

jordanrules23
07-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Hey....why don't you REEP's read the following article. I'm tired of reading your stupid shit comments.....read the article and then defend Bush. He's a fucking coward who dodged a war then sent the countries sons and daughters to die...yeah, yeah liberal leftist bullshit..I know, I know. But who the fuck died and made you guys the rulers of the universe???? Read the article then come out and talk some more shit. Yes Frost is a "Dem"...but if you see anything in there that did not happen as he stated it, you come out and tell us what is false in the article. NO spinning it, just point out the false statement in the article. If you don't find anything..SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192069,00.html

The "Views" number 1 fan

husker
07-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Then there was the widely publicized presidential statement about the CIA leak investigation when he told the press that he would not tolerate leaking of classified material (the identify of CIA...

KR-V3
07-12-2007, 01:08 PM
See below....what a fucking mockery of the system. I fucking give up on both the Dems and Reps....just fucking tired already.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19728346/

Republicans want a full pardon....what a fucking joke.

husker
07-12-2007, 01:59 PM
what a misleading title to that story &quot;CIA agent leaked&quot;. she wasn't a under cover agent (like the title implies). she just worked there. that's why no one was charged with anything. the press is...

10DimeBry
07-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Koch on Libby: 'The politics of hatred <br />
rules the day' <br />
<br />
Let me now — and not for the first time — rush in where angels fear to tread. I support President Bush’s commutation of Scooter Libby's...

BearDown
07-12-2007, 08:24 PM
McCane is done.

i thought Giuliani would win easily, but Thompson will be very tough to beat. he is a actor like Reagan, he will look good on debates and when he is interviewed. thats how most presidents are elected.

I agree, McCain is done. He should have ran against Bush in 04 imo. Unless he runs as an IND but I don't think he will. The problem with McCain is that he's all over the place when it comes to the issues. He's not right enough nor left enough.:scream:

Fred Thompson? FRED THOMPSON?!?! You have got to be kidding me. Well, there is the #1 key to being a good President "he is a actor like Reagan". Let me tell you what Fred Thompson is. He's a MEDIA CANDIDATE! The media is going to build him up (like they are) and then they are going to pull him down. FRED THOMPSON WILL BE THIS YEARS HOWARD DEAN.:partying:

husker
07-12-2007, 09:03 PM
he won't do anything stoopid like Dean. time will tell.

lefthater
07-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Did you know the Clintons were huge shareholders in Exxon and just recently divested?

lefthater
07-20-2007, 11:32 PM
It's also funny how the polls show over and over that Bush has a low rating. .

Who's lowest? Congess, Pelosi, Reid, or the President?

As well as polls showing that the sentiment towards the USA has lowered.

Could you post that poll as I seem to recall Pro-US leaders elected in France and Russia?

lefthater
07-20-2007, 11:37 PM
Let me tell you what Fred Thompson is. He's a MEDIA CANDIDATE! The media is going to build him up (like they are) and then they are going to pull him down. FRED THOMPSON WILL BE THIS YEARS HOWARD DEAN.:partying:

Do you consider Obama a "media candidate" or Clinton who is "connected" to many media outlets? Obama is the "Oprah" candidate IMO.

BettorsChat
07-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Who's lowest? Congess, Pelosi, Reid, or the President?

Could you post that poll as I seem to recall Pro-US leaders elected in France and Russia?

Do you know husker? You're both from the same area.

husker
07-21-2007, 03:22 PM

lefthater, where are you from? if you don't want to say here, get my email from a mod.

BearDown
07-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Do you consider Obama a "media candidate" or Clinton who is "connected" to many media outlets? Obama is the "Oprah" candidate IMO.

Yeah, I think Obama is a media candidate. Clinton, no. She was already well known and has been in the spotlight already.

lefthater
07-21-2007, 06:19 PM
Do you know who's lowest? Pelosi, Congess, Reid, or the President? You mentioned American public polls, correct?

BigWeiner
07-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Do you know who's lowest? Pelosi, Congess, Reid, or the President? You mentioned American public polls, correct?

You do know this a sports forum, right?

jordanrules23
07-21-2007, 07:35 PM
:red: :tongue3: :tongue3:

another angry DEMO:red:

lefthater
07-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Rants, Politics & Religion ?

jordanrules23
07-21-2007, 07:41 PM
Listen guys, honestly you cant really say anything to the Dems, they live in their own little world......:scream:

BigWeiner
07-21-2007, 08:52 PM

Yea for when there's no sports to talk about. You have 24 posts of rightwing bullshit. It's called Bettors Chat, you can't bet on how fucked up the Bush Adminstration is, can you?

BettorsChat
07-21-2007, 09:14 PM

Answer my ?

BettorsChat
07-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Listen guys, honestly you cant really say anything to the Dems, they live in their own little world......:scream:

And you can't say anything to republicans, because they take everything personal and attack with vicious anger.

lefthater
07-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Answer my ?
I asked first. But since you want to evade (typical left?), I have no idea who Husker is except what I have read here. Now that I've played your game and answered, will you answer mine?

lefthater
07-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Yea for when there's no sports to talk about. You have 24 posts of rightwing bullshit. It's called Bettors Chat, you can't bet on how fucked up the Bush Adminstration is, can you?
I am sorry. I didn't know this area was for posting when there is no sports to talk about. Is that the night of the Espy's or the days after the mlb all-star game? Is that what the left does; attack the messenger?

BettorsChat
07-22-2007, 02:33 PM
I asked first. But since you want to evade (typical left?), I have no idea who Husker is except what I have read here. Now that I've played your game and answered, will you answer mine?

Sure you don't know him :rofl2:

Not sure what your question is even anymore, however just google bush lies

BettorsChat
07-22-2007, 02:33 PM
I am sorry. I didn't know this area was for posting when there is no sports to talk about. Is that the night of the Espy's or the days after the mlb all-star game? Is that what the left does; attack the messenger?

Is all you do is cry about the left or democrats

husker
07-22-2007, 03:21 PM

i think you have officially lost your mind.:dontknow:

jordanrules23
07-22-2007, 04:25 PM
Well he is a known Dem, and that should tell you what his intellect is....

lefthater
07-22-2007, 07:14 PM

Not sure what your question is even anymore, however just google bush lies
The question is and was (that you have been evading of course) is what are the poll numbers of Congress, Pelosi, Reid, and the President? And who has the lowest?
Since by your posts, you believe the gov't should be run by polls, where is the answer? No need for "googling Bush lies" when the thread is about Democratic hypocrisy.
Are you capable of googling for the poll question?

BettorsChat
07-23-2007, 01:33 PM
The question is and was (that you have been evading of course) is what are the poll numbers of Congress, Pelosi, Reid, and the President? And who has the lowest?
Since by your posts, you believe the gov't should be run by polls, where is the answer? No need for "googling Bush lies" when the thread is about Democratic hypocrisy.
Are you capable of googling for the poll question?

Typical republican putting words in my mouth as I never said the government should be run by polls.

Per the original Constitution the gov't was created for the people and by the people.

Are you capable of answering Bush's lies?

BettorsChat
07-23-2007, 01:34 PM

We know you lost your's a long time ago along with your anger problems. :scream:

lefthater
07-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Typical republican putting words in my mouth as I never said the government should be run by polls.

Per the original Constitution the gov't was created for the people and by the people.

Are you capable of answering Bush's lies?
I answered your question. You keep throwing up the poll numbers of President Bush right?
But when challenged on the poll numbers (which are worse by the way since you apparently don't know) of Pelosi, Reid, and a Dem Congess, you clam up.

10DimeBry
07-23-2007, 01:36 PM
why do the dems keep pressuring and witch hunting Bush on the lawyers he fired? they are presidental appointees and can be dismissed for sneezing if the president wants to. oh yeah and during the clinton administration bill clinton fired 92 of them. You didnt see the republicans demanding records and reasons now did you?

BettorsChat
07-23-2007, 01:56 PM
why do the dems keep pressuring and witch hunting Bush on the lawyers he fired? they are presidental appointees and can be dismissed for sneezing if the president wants to. oh yeah and during the clinton administration bill clinton fired 92 of them. You didnt see the republicans demanding records and reasons now did you?

Do you even read? The difference was when it happened. All presidents or most of them have fired attorney generals when they take over as president. Not in the middle of a second term. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

husker
07-23-2007, 02:44 PM
why does it matter when they are fired? if they aren't meeting his expectations, he has the option to fire them. that's one of his jobs as president.

10DimeBry
07-23-2007, 03:04 PM
did you seriously ban lefthater?

kbsooner21
07-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Why is lefthater banned?

10DimeBry
07-23-2007, 03:40 PM
i cant wait til monte comes back

BettorsChat
07-23-2007, 08:46 PM
i cant wait til monte comes back

If you read its because he's gbell whose already been banned before.

KazDog
07-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I am almost 100% positive Lefthater was Gbell. His form of questioning suits his style.....

Unfortunately, the most ignorant person at this site is still able to post.....Right Jordanstool?

KAZ

husker
07-23-2007, 09:30 PM
and you thought he was me. i don't ghost post any where, ever. someone already had the name husker at a colts board so i am husker61 there because i didn't have a choice.

jordanrules23
07-23-2007, 10:41 PM
I am almost 100% positive Lefthater was Gbell. His form of questioning suits his style.....

Unfortunately, the most ignorant person at this site is still able to post.....Right Jordanstool?

KAZ
:red: :red: , go save a tree....

BettorsChat
07-24-2007, 11:22 AM
and you thought he was me. i don't ghost post any where, ever. someone already had the name husker at a colts board so i am husker61 there because i didn't have a choice.

That was a suggestion and the other was that he was a bud of yours. He's from the same area as you.

jcindaville
07-24-2007, 11:25 AM
If you read its because he's gbell whose already been banned before.

so left hater was gbell. ohhhhhh

jcindaville
07-24-2007, 11:25 AM

KAZ

still waiting, my email box is empty

BettorsChat
07-24-2007, 11:36 AM
still waiting, my email box is empty

Why don't you text :red:

jcindaville
07-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Why don't you text :red:

what he is SUPPOSED to be sending wont text

10DimeBry
07-24-2007, 11:38 AM
why was left hater banned again please......i missed it?

BettorsChat
07-24-2007, 11:39 AM
what he is SUPPOSED to be sending wont text

Must be a porn pic

jcindaville
07-24-2007, 01:39 PM
why was left hater banned again please......i missed it?

Cause he was GBell

BettorsChat
07-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Cause he was GBell

He knows what the reason is he's playing games

10DimeBry
07-24-2007, 01:57 PM
He knows what the reason is he's playing games

acutally no i didnt. i dont have time to sit and figure out why/how ppl type or whatever. you banned him cause you didnt like him. why dont you ban me?

BettorsChat
07-24-2007, 02:03 PM
acutally no i didnt. i dont have time to sit and figure out why/how ppl type or whatever. you banned him cause you didnt like him. why dont you ban me?

Try scrolling back and reading then. You do know how to do that don't you?

According to you I ban all republicans and I asked you why you weren't banned then. Guess you don't have an answer. A typical response from someone that spews shit at certain members to try and be an ass towards them when in reality has no idea what even goes on.

jordanrules23
07-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Try scrolling back and reading then. You do know how to do that don't you?

According to you I ban all republicans and I asked you why you weren't banned then. Guess you don't have an answer. A typical response from someone that spews shit at certain members to try and be an ass towards them when in reality has no idea what even goes on.
Monte, your not getting mad are you???? If you are just put in a tape of Rosie, or watch a Michael Moore film, and get brainwashed some more....Cmon man were just picking eachothers brians.....:clapping: