PDA

View Full Version : If Chuck Owned His Own Newspaper:

TwoTonTony
06-24-2007, 11:25 PM
What headlines would you see if Chuck owned his own nespaper:

"Ex-CFL Player who roomed with Terry Hanretty is the first human to run a 3.7 forty yard dash at age 50".....

coming story: "Barbaro shatters leg trying to beat Chuck Lazar in the 40 yd dash"

**feel free to add your favorite chuck lazar fable.....i mean story:red: :red: :red: :red:

TwoTonTony
06-24-2007, 11:26 PM
"Chuck Liddell moves out of California and apologizes for using the name of the real "Chuck"....he is so scared that he gets knocked out by Quentin Jackson"

TwoTonTony
06-24-2007, 11:59 PM
"Chuck Norris attempts roundhouse kick on Chuck Lazar but realizes that CL runs a 3.9 forty and suddenly appears behind him.......the last we hear from Chuck Norris"

GOLDENGREEK
06-25-2007, 12:03 AM
Chuck was 200 games over .500 with 6,000 units won for the year!! Never mind that his posted plays were 100 games under .500 with 3000 units lost. He played them dammit !!! and wasnt going to fall to the BC jinx

GOLDENGREEK
06-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Some one should tell Jack Nickelson that some pathological pschyco is using his pic in their avatar and have Jack force Chuck to remove it

Winton
06-25-2007, 12:39 AM
Let this die people! The forum is for helping one another don't get caught up in the rift - raft! Stay focused on the job at hand!:clapping:

TwoTonTony
06-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Let this die people! The forum is for helping one another don't get caught up in the rift - raft! Stay focused on the job at hand!:clapping:

both can be done.......focus and this

Winton
06-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Sounds personal! You have more time than me then! Good Luck to all! I'm out!:clapping:

jordanrules23
06-25-2007, 12:58 AM
both can be done.......focus and this

TTT? whAT HAPPENED????

KazDog
06-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Lazar goes 5 for 4 and is batting .1200

KAZ

Chado1
06-25-2007, 09:16 AM
Lazar goes 5 for 4 and is batting .1200

KAZ

LMFAO...dude needs so much psychiatry that he would say something like this and believe it!!!

:hahaha:

Spearit
06-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Chado and Tony- I know you both well enuff thru e-mail. I for one am tired of the bantering concerning Chuck - who I have also e-mailed to stop on several occasions. I rarely take sides or create disturbances. Revenge is poison that goes both ways.
Negativity kills morale and those who join in may feel they are in the majority and accepted due to peer pressure. Sad but KKK, gay hatred crimes, rapes, murder, theft, drive-by shootings and beatings of homeless is just a few with the same type of thinking.
I sense Chuck is banned, such as those that went the way of wizard and husker, etc. He brought the -1 RL to our attention and I applaud him for his efforts to provide winners. His negativity is now being carried on by you two- no one else seems interested!
I am in full agreement with Winton on this as it is an incredible waste of time, energy, and potential to waste one further second on hurling insults at anybody - live or on the net.
A positive position nets results- a negative position reduces your strength and is repulsed by many on the site.
Your call.

Spark
06-25-2007, 09:46 AM
He is not banned ... Why should he be banned???

I have much more patience than that ...

jcindaville
06-25-2007, 10:03 AM
He is not banned ... Why should he be banned???

I have much more patience than that ...

Thats cause you have no life outside BC:red: :red:

Spark
06-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Thats cause you have no life outside BC:red: :red:

:dontknow: That's right ... I forgot ... hahahaha

Spearit
06-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Your comment Spark-------------
All I can say is What a friggen loser you are Chuck to make that comment ... Go smoke a crap pipe??

It sounds like you do not want to be here anymore ... you may as well stay away because everyone here can not stand your lying ass anymore ... Your whole life is made up of lies ..

----Simply assumed he was banned from your comments! my bad!

How interesting that the message that I tried to get across --of a positive site and members -- gets overlooked! No offense but I sense a loss of members due to the battles and negativity on-site. It could also be the season or something along those lines.

I realize folks come in stages- I realize- as the different sports come around. I would like to see the site strong and will speak out in as positive a manner as I can to encourage it.

ChuckLazar
06-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Y

How interesting that the message that I tried to get across --of a positive site and members -- gets overlooked! No offense but I sense a loss of members due to the battles and negativity on-site. It could also be the season or something along those lines.

I realize folks come in stages- I realize- as the different sports come around. I would like to see the site strong and will speak out in as positive a manner as I can to encourage it.

This forum has turned out to be no different than forums like the **. Once you let people bash and say negative things to each other, it only brings more negative people here.
The forum click loves to get off on this by making jokes of it, but it only has turned away many good people and many of the old regulars don't post much any more because of it.

Look around at the dates when people joined and see who's left. About a dozen out of hundreds.

Chado.................
That's the only reason for drama, to bring about a little more excitement into a rather dull group. Talk about people acting like little kids, just look around and read the comments.
I could post all the articles that back up everything that I have ever said I did over the years here, but what good will it do!
It will only bring more negativity from people who never played or coached a team sport in their life.

Once Guys like the GoldenGreek was left back here after all the bullshit he pulled, just to pacify him and stop him from coming here under many user-names and badgering people.
This forum, then became no different than other ones as far as the negativity goes.

While most older members just faded away, I stayed and opened my mouth. I turned out to be the black sheep of the family and it turned out for the better.

I wonder how many of you people here, have met other people and their families here. Not many, I bet, because they love to have their anonymous life behind their computer.
But as you all know already................

:gives:

BigTicket
06-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Chuck you're hilarious. In that last post you are insulting the bettorschat forum and it's posters while simultaneously acting like all these people who feel sorry for you want you to act, as though you are the victim.

Sometimes you guys gotta stop analyzing so much. It is the ebb and flow of things, whether it is life or an internet gambling message board. The forum doesn't seem to be going anywhere, it will be here for a long time to come. You will ALWAYS have people that want to bash a little bit, it's just part of the game. I say deal with it, or if you have a sense of humor maybe even laugh as I have learned to.

WayneChung
06-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Let this die people! The forum is for helping one another don't get caught up in the rift - raft! Stay focused on the job at hand!:clapping: PS-WELL PUT WINTON !!

TwoTonTony
06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Chado and Tony- I know you both well enuff thru e-mail. I for one am tired of the bantering concerning Chuck - who I have also e-mailed to stop on several occasions. I rarely take sides or create disturbances. Revenge is poison that goes both ways.
Negativity kills morale and those who join in may feel they are in the majority and accepted due to peer pressure. Sad but KKK, gay hatred crimes, rapes, murder, theft, drive-by shootings and beatings of homeless is just a few with the same type of thinking.
I sense Chuck is banned, such as those that went the way of wizard and husker, etc. He brought the -1 RL to our attention and I applaud him for his efforts to provide winners. His negativity is now being carried on by you two- no one else seems interested!
I am in full agreement with Winton on this as it is an incredible waste of time, energy, and potential to waste one further second on hurling insults at anybody - live or on the net.
A positive position nets results- a negative position reduces your strength and is repulsed by many on the site.
Your call.

i hear you spearit....but this is lighthearted by me...nothing more....just pointing out in a humorous roundabout way that for him to cast stones is merely hypocrytical......i do not agree with the hate crime analogy.....i am not even angry with chuck....i just think he is fragile and his actions show that....but i do not like to see him run roughshod over good members.......

imho chuck has lost credibility by his own hand and whatever comes his way he has earned tenfold....

i do get your point about negativity and i will ease up on my end......i was merely excecising humor mocking chucks ridiculous past claimsa....thats it in a nutshell

good luck to all........even chuck

jcindaville
06-25-2007, 04:50 PM
http://i11.tinypic.com/2quqhvn.gif

this should lighten the mood:red:

TwoTonTony
06-25-2007, 04:52 PM
http://i11.tinypic.com/2quqhvn.gif

this should lighten the mood:red:

i feel lightened ....thanks jc

ChuckLazar
07-03-2007, 10:07 PM
TTT suck on these.

wayne1218
07-03-2007, 10:15 PM
That's pretty cool chuck!

TwoTonTony
07-03-2007, 10:40 PM
TTT suck on these.

wow.....you were da man!!!!

just pathetic that you feel the need to prove it.....if you had not lied so much this validation would not be necessary.....

impressive though

kkvend
07-03-2007, 11:30 PM
MLB YTD 88-45-7

Chuck ,Seriously How can you write you are 88-45-7, Are you sure its not 45-88-7

tech fan
07-03-2007, 11:43 PM
TTT suck on these.

was scared to open at first because of the suck on these part but that was cool Chuck.

ChuckLazar
07-03-2007, 11:49 PM
MLB YTD 88-45-7

Chuck ,Seriously How can you write you are 88-45-7, Are you sure its not 45-88-7
Seriously, How can you post in the MLB contest every week and don't contribute any other posts. Read The Rules.
:downer:

ChuckLazar
07-03-2007, 11:57 PM
was scared to open at first because of the suck on these part but that was cool Chuck.
Tech, I never lied when I told things that I have accomplished.
Some people just are jealous, nothing more.

Here's another!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/canada.jpg

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 12:04 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/football.jpg

bryce
07-04-2007, 12:05 AM
TTT suck on these.

Chuck--brings back some memories for me and the Burgh feel!!! I have ties to the burgh and I have articles from there as well in regards to sports.... If I may it just seems as you come off a little strong at times...Seeing this article tonight makes me know you were a big time player which is great...and I totally respect that from you.... Especially being from the burgh. I AGAIN for the second time today do not want in the drama here at BC. I remember last year coming back to BC last year and following your MLB picks--then the shit started and you were in the middle...anyhow I stay in this shit for a reason. I was an athlete and think I know a little about the ins and outs and apparently you do to. Can we just keep it to an opinion rather than this stupid shit?? I am out of this but I felt I needed to put my two cents in!!! Gl Chuck!! We are to old for this stupid shit. Don't you think?

BettorsChat
07-04-2007, 12:07 AM
TTT suck on these.

Any way to increase the size? As I can't read the article.

bryce
07-04-2007, 12:11 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/football.jpg

Allegheny College---Been there several times Chuck. Nice school. Competed there in wrestling. OK guys don't say anything about the tights and shit---that isn't what it is all about!!!

BettorsChat
07-04-2007, 12:14 AM
TTT suck on these.

Chuck the problem is you come in and state I had such and such plays that won, but didn't post them. You've did that before and people didn't like it. So why continue to do it?

wayne1218
07-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Any way to increase the size? As I can't read the article.

After you click on the link, click on the picture.

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 12:24 AM
wow......how pathetic to have to dig up old articles about yourself......it just reinforces what i always say about the validation you need from anonymous people to make you feel good about yourself......It is also very common among old athletes...There is even a song about it...called "Glory Days".....

i think there are many good ex-athletes here...i know Big Wiener played big time baseball.....but most do not hang their hat on that and live life in the "rear view mirror".......

Before i was angry at you for your BS....now i just feel sorry for you as a man of 50 digging up articles from 25 years ago to show us he "was the man"......

Chuck for the love of God please show some guts and stop and have some dignity and self-respect for once......

The articles do not wash away the lies by the way either....They just show you were a local hero which our local bars are littered with ....the guys who all have a story of how close they came....

and believe me chuck people are not jealous.....most of us have grown up and care about things that matter.....

bryce
07-04-2007, 12:29 AM
wow......how pathetic to have to dig up old articles about yourself......it just reinforces what i always say about the validation you need from anonymous people to make you feel good about yourself......It is also very common among old athletes...There is even a song about it...called "Glory Days".....

i think there are many good ex-athletes here...i know Big Wiener played big time baseball.....but most do not hang their hat on that and live life in the "rear view mirror".......

Before i was angry at you for your BS....now i just feel sorry for you as a man of 50 digging up articles from 25 years ago to show us he "was the man"......

Chuck for the love of God please show some guts and stop and have some dignity and self-respect for once......

The articles do not wash away the lies by the way either....They just show you were a local hero which our local bars are littered with ....the guys who all have a story of how close they came....

and believe me chuck people are not jealous.....most of us have grown up and care about things that matter.....
I understand where you are coming from Tony..really I do...this is all ridiculous and just trying to keep the peace in a nice way...if there is one!

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 12:34 AM
I understand where you are coming from Tony..really I do...this is all ridiculous and just trying to keep the peace in a nice way...if there is one!

i let it go a week ago.....i was just goofing to be honest.......now i just "seriously" feel bad about it......i did not really think someone would dig 25 year old articles out.......

sorry if this thread did that.....not my intent......trying to be funny and lampoon chucks past claims......no more no less....

you seem like a good guy and i am all about the peace.....however i do like a good debate as long as it is factual and not name calling

wayne1218
07-04-2007, 12:37 AM

Hey, Chuck brings alot of this on himself just as Monte mentioned above and i have told chuck that. With that said, i would probably drop the articles on you too if i thought it would shut people up who pretty much call me a liar for everything i say.

I'm not defending him here but it is ironic that after him being here for years and not posting any of those that when you make fun of him with a thread about "Newspaper Headlines" involving chuck, he drops some real newspaper clippings on you about him, and you rape him for it. You asked for others to "Post them" ... and chuck did. I find it humorous myself and i think after you posted this thread, with the thread title, you pretty much asked for what he posted and if anything, you should take it in stride and not take the route you are. Two can play the game and i think chuck played it well in this thread titled ... "If Chuck Owned His Own Newspaper:" :)

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Hey, Chuck brings alot of this on himself just as Monte mentioned above and i have told chuck that. With that said, i would probably drop the articles on you too if i thought it would shut people up who pretty much call me a liar for everything i say.

I'm not defending him here but it is ironic that after him being here for years and not posting any of those that when you make fun of him with a thread about "Newspaper Headlines" involving chuck, he drops some real newspaper clippings on you about him, and you rape him for it. You asked for others to "Post them" ... and chuck did. I find it humorous myself and i think after you posted this thread, with the thread title, you pretty much asked for what he posted and if anything, you should take it in stride and not take the route you are. Two can play the game and i think chuck played it well in this thread titled ... "If Chuck Owned His Own Newspaper:" :)

WAYNE,,,

wayne1218
07-04-2007, 12:40 AM
WAYNE,,,

What?

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 12:43 AM

WAYNE,,,

you can hypothesize all you want and your train of thought would make sense if i really was calling out his athletic accomplishments.......i was calling out and you can see from many past threads that the content never mattered to me...just the fact that he always brings them up in an anonymous forum for validation.......thats all.....i just always loved the idea of the 40 time....i mean he is 50 yrs old......to me a bragger is of weak character......i was a dick for lampooning him i admit......but thinking back this would type of behavior is consistent with a frustrated old athlete.......

so like i said earlier....impressive....but nonetheless....pathetic

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 12:45 AM
What?

i must have stuttered.....submitted befor i finished writing....:red: :red:

wayne1218
07-04-2007, 12:47 AM
TTT, Read your 1st post. You pretty much made fun of chuck and his "Stories" and you included things like the CFL and asked if he owned a newspaper, what the headlines would read. Well ... Chuck showed you and proved to me at least that mocking things like him trying out for the CFL to be legit. I saw no problem with him posting what he did and i think if you can post the thread, he should be allowed to return the favor.

I've told chuck straight up that i'm done trying to work with him because nothing ever changes but call it what you want, when someone opens up a thread to rip someone, they should be able to rip back with their own defense and that's all i think he did in this particular case. If you think he is pitiful or needs help or whatever, that's great but i didn't see anything wrong with him posting what he did.

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 12:54 AM
thats why in this great country we are all entitled to our opinions......

i do not know chuck from adam.......i just know guys like chuck who talk about yesterday all the time......
i was simply lampooning his validation of himself by bragging.......making exagerations of what he has said in the past withpu thinking if he was telling the truth ......(how could i gauge that by his track record of lies).......However, i would be lying and giving myself too much credit if i was doing what you were saying and trying to ellicit a response.......i thought it was dead a week ago when i said i was done.....like i said....i was a dick for trying to be funny.....however, i see your point.....

i am done making fun of him......he needs help

wayne1218
07-04-2007, 12:57 AM
Hey, i read the articles and stated what i thought. I did think it was an interesting read and many of the things chuck has always said were in many of the articles. I thought it was interesting to read the articles after listening to him over time. That's just me but at no time while i was reading did i think he was pathetic in any way for posting them. To each their own i guess.

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:01 AM

My point exactly Wayne. I only did it because it does get old having TTT and some other's always calling me a pathological lier. I said earlier in this thread that if I posted articles to prove to TTT that what he's has said about me is wrong, I would be called childish for posting them.

Monte
Today, I responded into a few of the guys threads and expressed the plays that I also was playing today and wished some of them luck.
I posted Milw in the Konsensus thread and also told ULIKEAPPLES that I loved both his plays, Cubs and Milw. I also told Tech I liked Texas and Milw.

So if someone asked me how I did today, I'd tell them 2-1.
Now what's wrong with that. Am I lying...........
You tell me.

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Hey, i read the articles and stated what i thought. I did think it was an interesting read and many of the things chuck has always said were in many of the articles. I thought it was interesting to read the articles after listening to him over time. That's just me but at no time while i was reading did i think he was pathetic in any way for posting them. To each their own i guess.

absolutely.......

i also found them impressive.....like i said in an earlier post.....

however, the need to validate supercedes the any content in them for me......

the fact that he did accomplish many things fits more with the profile of an ex-jock that can not let go than if he was lying....

my thread was started because i recently got into the whole chuck norris humor with a girlfriend and we always try to 1 up each other with exagerrations....that was my intent here.....like the barbaro headline...the chuck norris headline.....

bryce
07-04-2007, 01:04 AM

Amen twice Wayne!!

TTT a debate is always welcome in my eyes as well!! I know Chuck has frustrated alot of people and I don't get it. Bottom line is where will all of this get us?? Take care Tony---good night!

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 01:05 AM
My point exactly Wayne. I only did it because it does get old having TTT and some other's always calling me a pathological lier. I said earlier in this thread that if I posted articles to prove to TTT that what he's has said about me is wrong, I would be called childish for posting them.

Monte
Today, I responded into a few of the guys threads and expressed the plays that I also was playing today and wished some of them luck.
I posted Milw in the Konsensus thread and also told ULIKEAPPLES that I loved both his plays, Cubs and Milw. I also told Tech I liked Texas and Milw.

You tell me.

i do not believe i ever called you a pathological liar........i believe my big complaint is your seeking validation from others by bragging atheletic accomplishments from the past......

either way....good luck pal.....you are hellbent on being right and accepted....but wolf has been cried too many times for the bulk of people to buy in anymore...continued success.....

sorry to hurt your feelings...

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:21 AM
thats why in this great country we are all entitled to our opinions......

i do not know chuck from adam.......i just know guys like chuck who talk about yesterday all the time......
i was simply lampooning his validation of himself by bragging.......making exagerations of what he has said in the past withpu thinking if he was telling the truth ......(how could i gauge that by his track record of lies).......However, i would be lying and giving myself too much credit if i was doing what you were saying and trying to ellicit a response.......i thought it was dead a week ago when i said i was done.....like i said....i was a dick for trying to be funny.....however, i see your point.....

i am done making fun of him......he needs help

I accept your apology. I have expressed to some of the guys here, over the last few years, of my opinions through my experiences in sports and gambling, only to help in any way I could. Most of the guys that I personally met over the years from this site, have told me to leave and let it go. Some young people like yourself and Pimp, who have constantly said that I was telling lies, really had no clue of what I have or had not done in my life. They only believed what they read in Husker's posts( another clueless negative person ).
I talk about yesterday, because that's when life was much more simpler and young people, respected their elders, no matter what they had to say. When a gallon of gas cost under a dollar. Remembering those days have helped me to accept today's world.

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:24 AM
Amen twice Wayne!!

TTT a debate is always welcome in my eyes as well!! I know Chuck has frustrated alot of people and I don't get it. Bottom line is where will all of this get us?? Take care Tony---good night!
It get's Monte a penny for every view from the hits in this thread.
:slots:

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:32 AM
TTT, this article was in last years Homecoming program.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/allegheny.jpg

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:39 AM
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/steelers.gif

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 01:42 AM
I accept your apology. I have expressed to some of the guys here, over the last few years, of my opinions through my experiences in sports and gambling, only to help in any way I could. Most of the guys that I personally met over the years from this site, have told me to leave and let it go. Some young people like yourself and Pimp, who have constantly said that I was telling lies, really had no clue of what I have or had not done in my life. They only believed what they read in Husker's posts( another clueless negative person ).
I talk about yesterday, because that's when life was much more simpler and young people, respected their elders, no matter what they had to say. When a gallon of gas cost under a dollar. Remembering those days have helped me to accept today's world.

i am sorry to hurt your feelings.....not about anything else....

i am also not young....i am 43 and i have been around the block brother.....

respect does not come because of age....it comes at a price.....a price that is earned....

i respect your athletic past.....but nothing else.......you think a couple articles from "forever ago" straightens out the lies you tell....the false recors...fake bets.....apologies.....seriously bro...have some pride

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:53 AM
i am sorry to hurt your feelings.....not about anything else....

i am also not young....i am 43 and i have been around the block brother.....

respect does not come because of age....it comes at a price.....a price that is earned....

i respect your athletic past.....but nothing else.......you think a couple articles from "forever ago" straightens out the lies you tell....the false recors...fake bets.....apologies.....seriously bro...have some pride

I don't need your respect over the Internet, because I get it everyday, from kids I coach and people I help through volunteer work in the community.

I made my point and at the same time, answered your title.

I'd like to see what your newspaper would say..........
let me guess..........

Exboxer who get''s to fulfill his Dream by becoming an Internet Debater!:red: :red:

Spark
07-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Articles are impressive Chuck .. I do agree with Wayne to the reason why you posted that .... I most likely would have posted it a lot sooner ... hahaha ... I do not blame you at all for posting ...

Chuck I look around the board this morning and reading your post you made last night in other threads and it reminds me of old times ... We had so many laughs and good times ... Not to start any drama but I think Husker and your so called friends that left this forum really got to you .. I may be off base but I feel they led you to be the bad guy here ... just to disrupt the forum ... You were never like this years ago and quite honestly i miss ChuckieCheese ... with pepperoni ...

Spearit
07-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Hey Chuck! Nice Background! I also have accomplished much and am in my my 50's. While I excelled more in treating athletes- I still get a rise on working with world renowned athletes etc. I guess it really doesn't mean much to anyone as the memories are pakaged in my garage somewhere. Univ. of Fla., Fla St., Great Britain, MLB Players, Tri-athlon, Swimmers, Track and Field, 2 Olympics and yes - I am ready to make new memories.
My point is that we can teach others to have the motivation along the lines of what we did by applying our experience.
That is what you are doing now and I know how much your grandkids mean to you in our conversations. I applaud you for your staying the course.
The comments you get rather positive or negative - do not define you- nor do your wins and losses for the day really.
I believe that you may spend way to much energy on the Net that has a great deal of making you feel the way you do.
Your Chucky Cheese Threads- showed people that you are a winner as well as the clippings that you provided.
I respect you for that. I tahnk you for bringing attention to the -1 RL which has been successful with me.
Your negative remarks against others is your downfall. It places you on a kids level and you fight back first in defense then in opposition.
This doesn't work well on the net as others join in the fray.
So - do what you do best and let the bottom feeders go their own way!
Best of Luck Buddy
I am off to the lake for the week!
Happy 4th all!

fishbomb
07-04-2007, 11:08 AM
TTT suck on these.

Chuck, You look like a 1970s porn star with that moustache. In any event I wanted to know if you wanted to play on my flag football team this fall. Have a happy 4th of July.

BettorsChat
07-04-2007, 11:34 AM

Monte

You tell me.

If you come back the next day and say I went 2-1 with no posts of your plays then it will cause problems. You know the last time a problem came up you said you had 1 or 2 games that you never posted on the site which both won.

It's simple post your plays in a thread by themselves. And make sure to post all of your plays for that day.

wayne1218
07-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Monte, Chuck knows that. I think we have said it to him multiple times before.

Lsufan
07-04-2007, 11:43 AM
I Can Make The
Paper Too!!!

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/Lsufan116/BarriosArticle.jpg

Spark
07-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Jimmy,

Point very Well Taken ...

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 12:31 PM
I Can Make The
Paper Too!!!

that ia a good article...funny how academics was spelled in second to last paragraph:red: :red: :red: :red:

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:06 PM
I Can Make The
Paper Too!!!

Jimmy, the difference between mine and yours is that anyone can look mine up at any Library for the clippings to check their authentic nature. My mother made a scrap book of these throughout the years, that I didn't know about, and had them pasted on posters at my 50th birthday party. I have hundreds more, but I think I proved my point.

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:07 PM
If you come back the next day and say I went 2-1 with no posts of your plays then it will cause problems. You know the last time a problem came up you said you had 1 or 2 games that you never posted on the site which both won.

It's simple post your plays in a thread by themselves. And make sure to post all of your plays for that day.
Understood

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Articles are impressive Chuck .. I do agree with Wayne to the reason why you posted that .... I most likely would have posted it a lot sooner ... hahaha ... I do not blame you at all for posting ...

Chuck I look around the board this morning and reading your post you made last night in other threads and it reminds me of old times ... We had so many laughs and good times ... Not to start any drama but I think Husker and your so called friends that left this forum really got to you .. I may be off base but I feel they led you to be the bad guy here ... just to disrupt the forum ... You were never like this years ago and quite honestly i miss ChuckieCheese ... with pepperoni ...

You know I love the old times as well as the old guys in it.
Husker turned around everything and anything I said, and I could have ended it by posting these articles back then, but after awhile, it was fun, jagging him off.
Pretty stupid on my part.

Lsufan
07-04-2007, 01:16 PM
THE REAL CHUCK LAZAR???

YOU DECIDE ...

DOES ONE'S CHIN AND
JAW BONE GROW THAT
MUCH IN 18 YEARS???

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/Lsufan116/Lazar.jpg

TwoTonTony
07-04-2007, 01:19 PM
You know I love the old times as well as the old guys in it.
Husker turned around everything and anything I said, and I could have ended it by posting these articles back then, but after awhile, it was fun, jagging him off.
Pretty stupid on my part.

chuck-

with all due respect:

these articles prove one thing and one thing only...you were a good local athlete who got a couple walk-on tryouts.....commendable and we all have those guys in our community and congrats.....

however, the athletic accomplishments are not what undermined your credibility IMHO....

it was the fake tickets....the record fudging....the saying you bet a different amount of units....the baseball stories......the constant one-upmanship.....then the passive/aggressive behavior.......being a dick...apologizing and doing it about 100 times over an over again......and then to top it off...acting as if you were controlling and orchestrating this whole thing and peoples reactions......

to me you are a good ex-jock who can not let go.....and certainly a man who can not be trusted......

so again congrats on your former life....but it does little to wash away the lies about your bets and records

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 02:20 PM
THE REAL CHUCK LAZAR???

YOU DECIDE ...

DOES ONE'S CHIN AND
JAW BONE GROW THAT
MUCH IN 18 YEARS???

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/Lsufan116/Lazar.jpg

Here's the Real Chuck

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/Photo1.jpg

fishbomb
07-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Here's the Real Chuck

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/Photo1.jpg
you look better with the moustache.

diesel
07-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Steroids!

ChuckLazar
07-04-2007, 11:29 PM
you look better with the moustache.
How's this one of me and the wife many years ago.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/1_3.jpg

DeGenerate1
07-04-2007, 11:57 PM
How's this one of me and the wife many years ago.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/chucklazarIII/1_3.jpg
Is that Sonny and Cher?

kbsooner21
07-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Is that Sonny and Cher?
:hahaha: :hahaha: