PDA

View Full Version : micheal vick is DOGGING IT

THENDY
05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Dont take a rocket scientist too figure out he and his brother arent the most respectable citizens. That DOG figging is pretty BRUTAL and CRUEL shit.......THEYRE STILL GATHERING EVIDENCE BUT ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS the HOUSE he sold that was involved with this scandle of dog fighting WASNT THE 1St HE EVER HEARD OF IT. He dont have to play DUMB ....he is DUMB but this is a FELONY in most states:dontknow:

birdog
05-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I hope they Suspend his ASS for at least a year

jordanrules23
05-28-2007, 10:21 PM
does anyone wonder who is ruining pro sports...pro sports are a joke b/c of their culture ways

tech fan
05-28-2007, 10:24 PM
He is going to be in alot of trouble when this all comes out.A police informant says he saw Vick bet 30,000-45,000 on dog Fighting.They sAY THIS INFORMANT IS VERY CREDIBLE AND HAS LED POLICE TO OTHER...

musclemann
05-28-2007, 11:10 PM
does anyone wonder who is ruining pro sports...pro sports are a joke b/c of their culture ways

HEY BACK FROM STARRING ROLE YOU ZOOPHILE?

musclemann
05-28-2007, 11:11 PM
YEAH WE ALL KNOW THOSE POLICE INFORMANTS ARE REALLL CREDIBLE.:gives:

kbsooner21
05-28-2007, 11:13 PM
Michael Vick is innocent!

Signed,

Ron Mexico

musclemann
05-28-2007, 11:19 PM

Signed,

Ron Mexico

HE probably did do it but the informant said this was in 2000 like 7 years ago. If this is me or you no one would give a shit but because its athlete lets go 7 years back and see if he bet on dog fights. It is wrong and I dont excuse it WTF 15 soldiers are getting killed in Iraq everyday and you have people running trying to figure out if this guy bet a dog fight 7 years ago.

Lsufan
05-28-2007, 11:24 PM
HE probably did do it but the informant said this was in 2000 like 7 years ago. If this is me or you no one would give a shit but because its athlete lets go 7 years back and see if he bet on dog fights. It is wrong and I dont excuse it WTF 15 soldiers are getting killed in Iraq everyday and you have people running trying to figure out if this guy bet a dog fight 7 years ago.
This comment makes no sense .... What do the people investigating the Vick case have to do with soldiers in Iraq being killed?

TwoTonTony
05-28-2007, 11:26 PM

you also have people starving to death.....so, what does one have to do with the other......Let due process take its course....I think if he is guilty then he deserves the book thrown at him for #1 - doing it #2 - being so ignorant that he lied to the staff that he did not #3 - saying stupid shit like the fans will love him anyways.....

i agree about why it would take an informant 7 years to come forward....kind of bs but maybe money talks....who knows.....

i hate the fact we lose men/women everyday but that has zero to do with this case.....

TwoTonTony
05-28-2007, 11:34 PM
i personally think he is guilty....too many things point his way....too many coincidences to discount....but i will wait for due process.......If i was Blank and Petrino and he is guilty he would have played his last down for me......If you can not trust your qb to tell you the truth then there is no trust......If he was guilty they would have backed him anyways.....Anyways.....66 dogs.....blood on floor and walls.....break sticks.......and house getting sold for 1/2 price real fast.....Tough to sweep all that under the rug......If he is guilty it will be beyond arrogant with some of the comments he has made....

tech fan
05-28-2007, 11:41 PM
In The Atlanta Paper Today It Said That The Informant Had Seen Vick Betting Large Sums And Called Him A Major Player In This.also Said Vick Was Involved Within The Last Year.i Also Wondered Why He Just Now Came To Talk About This But Probably Wanted $$$$$$$.you Never Know What His Intentions Were.but To Me The Main Part Of The Story Was That He Had Already Lead Police To Other People Involved And That They Were Already Prosecuted So The Police Trust This Person.

musclemann
05-28-2007, 11:43 PM
This comment makes no sense .... What do the people investigating the Vick case have to do with soldiers in Iraq being killed?

It wouldnt make any sense to anyone who doesnt see hypocrisy of the country we live in. We will go after someone who committed a crime 7(a freeking dog fight) years ago while the biggest crime is being committed everyday while innocent americans are being killed maybe one doesnt have to do with the other so in your mind prosecute vick for this shit while your president tells you more and more lies everyday and real people die. YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND.

P.S IF HE RECENTLY BET DOG FIGHTS HE SHOULD BE SUSPENDED ITS NO EXCUSE BTW.

Lsufan
05-28-2007, 11:52 PM
It wouldnt make any sense to anyone who doesnt see hypocrisy of the country we live in. We will go after someone who committed a crime 7(a freeking dog fight) years ago while the biggest crime is being committed everyday while innocent americans are being killed maybe one doesnt have to do with the other so in your mind prosecute vick for this shit while your president tells you more and more lies everyday and real people die. YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND.

They are not prosecuting Vick for what he did 7 years ago. They are using that information to use in the current case.

You make no sense. Why don't you try to post some plays, or wish people luck every now and then. All you do here is look for controversial thread and throw your "no sense" comments in.

musclemann
05-28-2007, 11:55 PM
They are not prosecuting Vick for what he did 7 years ago. They are using that information to use in the current case.

You make no sense. Why don't you try to post some plays, or wish people luck every now and then. All you do here is look for controversial thread and throw your "no sense" comments in.

why dont you mind your own business never responded to anything you said b4 or could careless what you think..which is very little btw------ LSU---------

that says it all right there.

Lsufan
05-28-2007, 11:59 PM
why dont you mind your own business never responded to anything you said b4 or could careless what you think..which is very little btw------ LSU---------

that says it all right there.
WTF make this thread just "YOUR" business???? You put your 2 cents in every controversial thread. You do nothing for this site, and quite honestly, I'm just tired of your BS.

musclemann
05-29-2007, 12:03 AM
WTF make this thread just "YOUR" business???? You put your 2 cents in every controversial thread. You do nothing for this site, and quite honestly, I'm just tired of your BS.

OK rosie I apologize.

tech fan
05-29-2007, 12:05 AM
why dont you mind your own business never responded to anything you said b4 or could careless what you think...

WELL FOR ONE ALL HE DOES IS POST PLAYS TALK SPORTS AND DOES A HELL OF ALOT OF WORK AROUND HERE IF U TOOK THE TIME TO NOTICE ALL THE OTHER NON POLITICAL THREADS.HE IS A MAJOR ASSET TO THIS FORUM AND YOU FOR ONE ONLY LIKE TO START STUFF AND MAKE THIS SPORTS DISCUSSION A POLITICAL DISCUSSION WHICH YOU DID

Lsufan
05-29-2007, 12:06 AM
OK rosie I apologize.
Ok ... Here comes the name calling ... I'm done with this 3rd grade attitude.

TwoTonTony
05-29-2007, 12:09 AM

there are hypocrises in the country and all over the world...however, 1 has little to do with the country...although you disagree with the war it is not against the law...you seem to minimize what he has done by saying freeking dog fight.....It is a felony......May not seem important to you, but it is still a felony.....There are innocent Americans killed everyday and that sucks.....so because of that Vick should be let go and all other offenses that seem trivial in comparison because we are in a war you disagree with.....Is that what you are saying??

musclemann
05-29-2007, 12:13 AM
there are hypocrises in the country and all over the world...however, 1 has little to do with the country...although you disagree with the war it is not against the law...you seem to minimize what he has done by saying freeking dog fight.....It is a felony......May not seem important to you, but it is still a felony.....There are innocent Americans killed everyday and that sucks.....so because of that Vick should be let go and all other offenses that seem trivial in comparison because we are in a war you disagree with.....Is that what you are saying??

Tony if you noticed I said if he is guilty he should be prosecuted. Its funny he isnt even given the benefit of doubt but you know what thats ok Guilty until proven innocent.

tech fan
05-29-2007, 12:14 AM

AGREE 100% THE DOG IS FORCED INTO THE PIT NOT BY HIS OWN WILL.eVERYONE MAKES A CHOICE IN LIFE AND ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS MADE THAT CHOICE AND A DAMN GREAT JOB THEY ARE DOING.I DONT 100% AGREE WITH THE WAR BUT I KNOW WE ARE A SAFER NATION BECAUSE OF IT.I KNOW IT WAS NOT IRAQ'S FIGHT BUT WE TOOK IT TO THEM.BUT MAKES ANY NATION THAT IS AGAINST US NOT HAVE THAT MANY FRIENDS BECAUSE U MESS WITH THE U.S. WE FIGHT BACK.

musclemann
05-29-2007, 12:15 AM
WELL FOR ONE ALL HE DOES IS POST PLAYS TALK SPORTS AND DOES A HELL OF ALOT OF WORK AROUND HERE IF U TOOK THE TIME TO NOTICE ALL THE OTHER NON POLITICAL THREADS.HE IS A MAJOR ASSET TO THIS FORUM AND YOU FOR ONE ONLY LIKE TO START STUFF AND MAKE THIS SPORTS DISCUSSION A POLITICAL DISCUSSION WHICH YOU DID

Start stuff?

hey go find ron mexico's ex grlfriend have fun tonight tech.

tech fan
05-29-2007, 12:18 AM
Start stuff?

hey go find ron mexico's ex grlfriend have fun tonight tech.

I AM HERE TO TALK SPORTS AND GIVE OUT SOME WINNERS AROUND HERE.THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT.NOT TURNING A THREAD INTO SOME POLITICAL STATEMENT

musclemann
05-29-2007, 12:23 AM
AGREE 100% THE DOG IS FORCED INTO THE PIT NOT BY HIS OWN WILL.eVERYONE MAKES A CHOICE IN LIFE AND ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS MADE THAT CHOICE AND A DAMN GREAT JOB THEY ARE DOING.I DONT 100% AGREE WITH THE WAR BUT I KNOW WE ARE A SAFER NATION BECAUSE OF IT.I KNOW IT WAS NOT IRAQ'S FIGHT BUT WE TOOK IT TO THEM.BUT MAKES ANY NATION THAT IS AGAINST US NOT HAVE THAT MANY FRIENDS BECAUSE U MESS WITH THE U.S. WE FIGHT BACK.

hey goodluck to your upcoming plays tech but this sounds kinda political.

Have a good week again.

TwoTonTony
05-29-2007, 12:23 AM
Tony if you noticed I said if he is guilty he should be prosecuted. Its funny he isnt even given the benefit of doubt but you know what thats ok Guilty until proven innocent.

mm....i said let due process take its course....but if you were to give me odds i would bet he is guilty...if i was to give you even odds...how would you bet?

as fa as guilty until proven innocent.....funny guilty for an athlete still comes out to innocent,......many times......

i think you just may be an angry fella

musclemann
05-29-2007, 12:31 AM
mm....i said let due process take its course....but if you were to give me odds i would bet he is guilty...if i was to give you even odds...how would you bet?

as fa as guilty until proven innocent.....funny guilty for an athlete still comes out to innocent,......many times......

i think you just may be an angry fella

no im not any angrier than you are.
you convicted guys here b4 of crimes and they werent guilty.
But sometimes there is an element of people who like to see some of these guys fell so they can say I told you so.

No problems though have a good week.

10DimeBry
05-29-2007, 09:02 AM
MM,

men and women in the U.S. armed forces choose to be their. they are by far better than I. Unlike most countries in the world our army is voulantary. I dont know why you hate america and our policies so much. i mean w/o the military that you hate so much, you wouldnt be allowed to speak and show how uneducated you truely are. But hey, do as you want. I dont mind. Just dont get pissed when me or others prove you wrong.

TwoTonTony
05-29-2007, 09:16 AM
no im not any angrier than you are.
you convicted guys here b4 of crimes and they werent guilty.
But sometimes there is an element of people who like to see some of these guys fell so they can say I told you so.

No problems though have a good week.

hmmm....the only thing i said was d. williams was a gangbanger and that was from an erronious report in chicago printed weeks before his death....who knows...maybe he was and maybe he was not.....

all others were guilty....

that is why in my ealier thread i said i will wait for due process to take place....all i am saying is that lots of coincidences...........especially the house being sold at 50% off real quickly.....

i will not feel better if he is convicted to the point i will say i told you so.....i will feel better that he is treated fairly by the judicial system and not given preferential treatment because he is michael vick

so there you have it...let the chips fall where they may......

rwall
05-29-2007, 06:13 PM
I personally believe there's a better chance he's involved then not...for crying out loud the guy owned, of all things, a company that bred pit bulls.

here's a good article about this...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/05/29/vick0604/index.html

wayne1218
05-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Give Vick the &quot;Benefit of doubt&quot;? <br />
<br />
Are you fucken kidding me or Blind? Which one is it MM ... And don't let any of the facts get in the way. My god! <br />
<br />
I know, I know, nothing proven or charged...

musclemann
05-29-2007, 06:44 PM
MM,

men and women in the U.S. armed forces choose to be their. they are by far better than I. Unlike most countries in the world our army is voulantary. I dont know why you hate america and our policies so much. i mean w/o the military that you hate so much, you wouldnt be allowed to speak and show how uneducated you truely are. But hey, do as you want. I dont mind. Just dont get pissed when me or others prove you wrong.

HEY IVY LEAGUE

uneducated?

truely is spelled truly

YOU NOBEL LAUREATE.

and I dont hate our military btw. I hate the fact that the president you voted for pays recruits risking their lives 1300 a month and refuses to give them a raise. keep up the good work though.

musclemann
05-29-2007, 06:47 PM
wayne your right he probably did do it I was just saying let it play out in the court system first. I do seem like i was sticking up for him which was wrong. He made bad choices and now he is going...

wayne1218
05-29-2007, 06:52 PM
wayne your right he probably did do it I was just saying let it play out in the court system first. I do seem like i was sticking up for him which was wrong. He made bad choices and now he is going to have to pay for them.

People are pissed off because all Vick has done is deny knowing anything about it. Come tha' fuck on ... Everyone knows he knew and now others are coming forward too. If he didn't come out and play stupid in hopes of fooling all of us, people wouldn't feel this way. R. Palmeiro part 2?

TwoTonTony
05-29-2007, 07:04 PM
wayne your right he probably did do it I was just saying let it play out in the court system first. I do seem like i was sticking up for him which was wrong. He made bad choices and now he is going to have to pay for them.

wow......if i said it i would be trying him before he is given due process.......but hey.....whatever

THENDY
05-29-2007, 07:47 PM
the SHiT gonna hit the FAN when the TRUTH comes out!

BearDown
05-29-2007, 08:58 PM
Vick has had his share trouble, but has not been covicted of anything.(Just like Packman Jones) With his name coming out in this, and all the other things. There is no doubt, even when all the smoke clears. Joey Harrington will be your starting QB for the Atlanta Falcons. If not, and I'm Packman Jones. I'm going to Gene and Roger and saying we need to retalk about this again.

Goodell has got to stay true to what he has been doing. There is no way he can suspend Vick for just 3,4 games. Even if he's not convicted, he's at least gotta get 7, 8 games. If he ends up being convicted which I think he will, but we have been wrong before. OJ, Robert Blake and so on. He's gotta get a year if not more.

tech fan
05-29-2007, 09:10 PM
I was listening to a sports radio show in Atlanta about a month and a half ago and the guy said they stumbled on a rumor and if it comes out alot of atlanta players Not just the fALCONS WOULD BE IN ALOT OF TROUBLE.HE DID NOT GO INTO DETAIL BUT IT WAS THE DAY AFTER VICK'S COUSIN WAS ARRESTED FOR DRUGS.HE NEVER SAID TO THIS DAY IF THIS IS THE STORY HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OR NOT BUT HE SAID IT WOULD AFFECT ALL 3 OF ATLANTA'S SPORTS TEAMS WITH ALL THE NAMES INVOLVED.GOD I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.BUT THIS WAS ALL SAID BEFORE THE VICK DOGFIGHTING THING CAME UP.ABOUT 2 DAYS BEFORE.:scream: :scream:

Lsufan
05-29-2007, 09:53 PM
HEY IVY LEAGUE

uneducated?

truely is spelled truly

YOU NOBEL LAUREATE.

(#1)and I (#2)dont hate our military btw. I hate the fact that the president you voted for pays recruits risking their lives 1300 a month and refuses to give them a raise. (#3)keep up the good work though.
LMAO ... And you are correcting people's spelling

#1 And

#2 don't

#3 Keep

:rofl2:

musclemann
05-29-2007, 11:00 PM
LMAO ... And you are correcting people's spelling

#1 And

#2 don't

#3 Keep

:rofl2:

Your stupidity speaks for itself. Ill leave it at that.

musclemann
05-29-2007, 11:08 PM

your a frustrated little man.

Hey I didnt capitalize Y either.

kbsooner21
05-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Judge issues a warrant to search Vick's home

tech fan
05-29-2007, 11:15 PM
Judge issues a warrant to search Vick's home

THE ONE HE SOLD OR THE ONE IN ATLANTA.UH OH SHIT IS ABOUT TIO HIT THE FAN

tash
05-29-2007, 11:15 PM

Signed,

Ron Mexico

FUNNIEST POST IN THIS THREAD ! :red: :red:

kbsooner21
05-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Search warrant obtained, but not executed <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - Authorities have a search warrant to look for as many as 30 dog carcasses on property owned by Michael Vick that is at the...

tech fan
05-29-2007, 11:26 PM
NOT LOOKING GOOD AT ALL FOR #7

#55nj
05-30-2007, 12:14 AM
I heard that Vick has retained Jackie Chiles as his lawyer........"thats lewd,lacivious,salatious,outrageous"

10DimeBry
05-30-2007, 08:53 AM
HEY IVY LEAGUE

uneducated?

truely is spelled truly

YOU NOBEL LAUREATE.

and I dont hate our military btw. I hate the fact that the president you voted for pays recruits risking their lives 1300 a month and refuses to give them a raise. keep up the good work though.

ivy league? never said I was. So what i'm not the best speller. Funny thing is thats all ya got on me. No matter what you say I can continue to prove you wrong. I dont agree with not giving the troops a raise either. They should get more money. My point is that you think and blame everything on bush. Fact is bush & CONGRESS authorized the use of force in Iraq. If you cant admit to that then thats not my problem.

jcindaville
05-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Fire Bobby Petrino, its his fault.

You know he's lying when you see his lips moving.

I am the happiest guy in America that Bobby has to deal with this

vols fan
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM

Bet you dont mind when we let someone who has been in jail for 20 years out because dna proves he was innocent.I guess its o.k. to go back and look more than 7 years then.

RDOG55
05-31-2007, 03:13 PM
Fire Bobby Petrino, its his fault.

You know he's lying when you see his lips moving.

I am the happiest guy in America that Bobby has to deal with this
this might have passed up

Michael Vick is Innocent

Signed,

Ron Mexico

as the funniest post in the thread.....

LMFAO

drugstuntman
05-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Think Charger fans are happy they ended up with Tomlinson instead of this loser asshole...????? HAH !!!! Even better that the Falcons traded Schaub and will now have to live life with Joey Harrington...