PDA

View Full Version : Golden Greek

ChuckLazar
04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I'd like to be the first to stick out my hand and wish you nothing but the best! You've been struggling the last month or so, and maybe some positive energy on my part can change it to all positive winners. Come into my thread anytime!!

:beerchug: :thumbs:

diesel
04-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh that Chuck sure knows how to get it started.

robby_morini
04-05-2007, 06:12 PM
His record is still quite impressive, even though he may be in a minor slump.

Wish we could all say the same.

Don't bite GG

Spearit
04-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Golden Greek- Lets keep a tight community from overreacting to the above post. I refer to the biting part. I believe we have personal rants and raves here as cappers. Both parties have produced gallant efforts of hot streaks and both has shown to go cold as well.
Both have a following of people who has made money from their plays posted.
It is time to consider a truce and allow all of us less ragging threads and posts and a healthy trail of winning!!!

baseballdave
04-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Spearit, I'm a newbie to posting (finally hit over 100) but I've been lurking for a while. Great comments by you and I hope it happens.
Dave

Irish fan
04-05-2007, 06:35 PM
WHY?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ChuckLazar
04-05-2007, 08:07 PM
WHY?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Like Spearit said, to act like grown men and keep the forum happy and positive.
Letting By-gons, be by-gons, as the saying goes. I like the kid and think he has big balls for posting like he does. There's nothing wrong with that and I'm only trying on my part to shake hands and move on.
Is there something wrong with that.
If he doesn't answer, then I'll just put him back on my ignore list.

ChuckLazar
04-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I see the second post is from another guy on my ignore list. I can only imagine what he's trying to throw on the fire.
He doesn't post much, but is the first one to come running when he thinks he see's trouble.
:dontknow: :dontknow:

Ldawg
04-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Chuckie I luv you man, but shouldn't this crap be posted over at Mommadrama.com

As far as I know GC has done NOTHING at THIS SITE other then to try and post same Winners .

If you guys have ISSUES at another SITE please KEEP IT TA FUCK OVER THERE !

Thank you and Goodnight !!

:hugs:

tech fan
04-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Chuck i have defended you every time there has been a problem but this time i cant.There is now way you meant this in a nice way.Come on man we have alot of better things to do in life than read this crap.Its baseball time let your numbers speak for themselves my friend.As far as this shit goes i am losing alot of respect for you my friend i hope u stop this shit soon its like being in 8th grade

Ldawg
04-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Chuck i have defended you every time there has been a problem but this time i cant.There is now way you meant this in a nice way.Come on man we have alot of better things to do in life than read this crap.Its baseball time let your numbers speak for themselves my friend.As far as this shit goes i am losing alot of respect for you my friend i hope u stop this shit soon its like being in 8th grade

A little Tuff Love ... 2nd that fan :clapping:

Headsup Chuckie ... like H2O off a Ducks back .... give it a rest !!

ChuckLazar
04-05-2007, 11:48 PM
Tech you always take things the wrong way. I talked to Spearit tonight and I guess I'll just put the ignore on. It ain't worth trying to be a nice guy.
I'll just:zip: from now on.

MtrCtyPimp
04-06-2007, 12:27 AM
yer full of shit Chuck......you love the drama....for some odd reason Chuck kept emailing links to other forums about GG.....Chuck I think you are obsessed with this chit.......you always fall into the same trap, say youve changed then end up in the trap again.....not once, twice or three times but I guess over 10.......youve been in this same spot with many members........look in the mirror dude, you are the problem

Spark will come by here and kick you in the ass for some time and then youll be back again like a broken record.....yer just an attention whore Chuck.......on a message board about gambling, rather sad bro, rather pitiful and pathetic

Ive tried giving you the benefit of the doubt before but buddy you are an absolute certainty for bitching and moaning and whoring for drama

PEACE

diesel
04-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Hey Chuck please keep me on your ignore list and you may want to ignore this statement too but what the hell I might as well say it. First off this thread wasn't meant in any way of trying to make a truce so stop lying but as we all know that is what you are best at. You come on here most of the time like you are better than everyone and living this incredible life hanging out by the pool, drinking with the boys and betting big bucks and of course winning consistently. The truth of the matter is that you come across like an ASSHOLE and I find it very hard to believe that a pathological liar like yourself has much going for him at all. So please keep me on that ignore list because if an ape like you doesn't like me than I know I am headed in the right way.:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

tech fan
04-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Tech you always take things the wrong way. I talked to Spearit tonight and I guess I'll just put the ignore on. It ain't worth trying to be a nice guy.
I'll just:zip: from now on.

Chuck by no way were you trying to be the nice guy here come on read your opening statement in the thread.It was meant to start trouble in no way am i mis reading this Chuck.Its baseball season and we both do well in it lets just let our numbers and winning $$$$$ speak for it withiout this shit.Come on Chuck be the better person and leave it alone.

ELJUGO
04-06-2007, 01:22 AM
this thread is retarded

rwall
04-06-2007, 06:26 AM
There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met Chuck Norris.

rwall
04-06-2007, 06:26 AM
Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse… horses are hung like Chuck Norris

rwall
04-06-2007, 06:27 AM
The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Spearit
04-06-2007, 07:58 AM
There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met Spearit. Spearit is not hung like a horse… horses are hung like Spearit

Thanx RWall-----Ahhhh- my new pick up lines. :sexmiss: Bwahahah!:clapping:

TheRook
04-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Thanx RWall-----Ahhhh- my new pick up lines. :sexmiss: Bwahahah!:clapping:

:red: :red: :red:

WayneChung
04-06-2007, 08:53 PM
There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met Chuck Norris.
one of your best ever RWALL-POST SOME MORE MEMBER'S PICTS BIIIIACH !!

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 02:15 AM
I'd like to be the first to stick out my hand and wish you nothing but the best! You've been struggling the last month or so, and maybe some positive energy on my part can change it to all positive winners. Come into my thread anytime!!

:beerchug: :thumbs:
Stick this up your fat ass you sick pathological liar. You have a sickness and you need serious help. I feel bad for your immediate family. I will pray for them, especially during this holy week.

NBA:

6* Philly + 2 ---------> GOM--------------------------LOSER

6* Washington + 5 1/2 -------> GOW--------------------WINNER

5* Indiana + 3 1/2--------------------------------------WINNER

3* Phoenix - 9 1/2-----------------------------------LOSER

3* Atlanta - 4 1/2--------------------------------------WINNER

2* Chicago - 5 1/2--------------------------------------WINNER

2* Minny + 3 1/2--------------------------------------WINNER

2* Sacramento + 3 1/2---------------------------------WINNER

2* Denver + 3------------------------------------------WINNER

1* Seattle + 4-------------------------------------------WINNER

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 02:21 AM
To everyone that responded in this thread, thank you and Im glad you can see through the bullshit. I seriously believe this guy needs help. Either that or he is seriously infatuated ( and in love ) with me. I believe the former. If any of you actually know Chuck personally, please get him some help for the sake of his family. I know he has told me that he knows Wayne, Spart, Monte and others personally and had even been to sparks house (lmao) . I know this is probably more bullshit, but if any of you truely know him, please get him some help! I will donate for the price of the shrink.

TwoTonTony
04-07-2007, 02:42 AM
i have to chime in (just back from the bars) and say chuck is just trying to bait the hook....same game different day......In my opinion he does not respect the mods since he knows he makes his silly ass apologies and his bans get cut short....In his warped little mind he really believes he is getting over on people.....I think MCP was the first to see this transparency....Chuck can play dumb all he wants like he does not know what is going on.....but he is easy to read...

I am just calling it like i see it......

1) false records
2) crazy unit plays
3) caught in multiple lies
4) fucking with people (GG and MCP among others)

all equals = a guy who is a fucking liar and probably bets nothing.....

This mother-fucker should be banned for life......He keeps with his phony apologies and then plays dumb.......
fucking comical.....oh by the way......good picks greek...if i were betting i would be following you in hoops

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:04 AM
i have to chime in (just back from the bars) and say chuck is just trying to bait the hook....same game different day......In my opinion he does not respect the mods since he knows he makes his silly ass apologies and his bans get cut short....In his warped little mind he really believes he is getting over on people.....I think MCP was the first to see this transparency....Chuck can play dumb all he wants like he does not know what is going on.....but he is easy to read...

I am just calling it like i see it......

1) false records
2) crazy unit plays
3) caught in multiple lies
4) fucking with people (GG and MCP among others)

all equals = a guy who is a fucking liar and probably bets nothing.....

This mother-fucker should be banned for life......He keeps with his phony apologies and then plays dumb.......
fucking comical.....oh by the way......good picks greek...if i were betting i would be following you in hoops

Yet the mod's dislike me. I am some sort of bad apple of something. I just dont get it!! Comparing me to LM and saying I start 10 threads a day- pure bullshit! One day I would love to know the real reason. If I started this thread I would have been banned, or at least scolded like a child. No one says anything to this crazy cunt of man

TwoTonTony
04-07-2007, 03:15 AM
i do not know about how the mods think of you....In fact that makes no difference to me....All i am doing is trying to call an ace an ace and not deal with side stuff.....

I am not a player here anymore and may be seen as an antagonizer, but i think if many were honest about chuck they would come to the same conlusion....he has been given soooo many chances and comes back and does the same shit,.......it is as if he is thumbing his nose at the mods and the system.....

He is a joke and i believe this is all he has....

Three Jack
04-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Tony, you said it best last year...he is as transparent as a kitchen window. Once an ass, always an ass....

If anyone believes he is actually trying to be a 'nice guy', drop me a line as I have some beautiful ocean front property in Arizona!

Spark
04-07-2007, 10:11 AM
I know he has told me that he knows Wayne, Spart, Monte and others personally and had even been to sparks house (lmao) . I know this is probably more bullshit, but if any of you truely know him, please get him some help! I will donate for the price of the shrink.

Did he post this anywhere??? I would like to see where he says he was at my house ... I would appreciate it ...

Please send the link to spark_327@ hotmail.com

Thanks

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 10:18 AM
OK .....

1st off, Greek,who said the mods hate you? I heard chuck used my name in a post at another forum saying i hated or disliked you and i'm not sure where he got that but i told him i didn't appreciate it and to leave my fucken name out of it.

2ND, When you were banned here for not letting issues at a different site go here, you fucken signed up with 8 more names backing yourself up and we had to go ban them one after another while asking you to stop several fucken times and you disrespected our request EVERY FUCKEN TIME so don't play that card with ME/US because you are lucky you are here today. Ask anyone here what happens to people caught using 3, 4 or 5 names, let alone 8. None of them are here anymore but you still are. What does that tell you about us and being open minded enough to let you back?

That's total bullshit and this thread was moved and left open so that you guys wouldn't keep responding to each other in new threads. No more, no less.

As far as chuck goes, Joe and i both said we were done with him a long time ago and Monte said fine, let me deal with him and we did that for a long time. I'm sick of the cheap shots and everything else as well. Pittsburgh Chuck and California chuck are simply put not the same guy. Period. I've tried talking to him time and time again and i give up.

I really don't have a problem with you but after reading this total bullshit about the mods giving him special treatment when you were banned 8 times and are still here today is equally BULLSHIT and after reading all that shit, maybe we should have a bigger problem with you because you obviously have one with us.

ChuckLazar
04-07-2007, 10:53 AM
OK .....

1st off, Greek,who said the mods hate you? I heard chuck used my name in a post at another forum saying i hated or disliked you and i'm not sure where he got that but i told him i didn't appreciate it and to leave my fucken name out of it.

2ND, When you were banned here for not letting issues at a different site go here, you fucken signed up with 8 more names backing yourself up and we had to go ban them one after another while asking you to stop several fucken times and you disrespected our request EVERY FUCKEN TIME so don't play that card with ME/US because you are lucky you are here today. Ask anyone here what happens to people caught using 3, 4 or 5 names, let alone 8. None of them are here anymore but you still are. What does that tell you about us and being open minded enough to let you back?

That's total bullshit and this thread was moved and left open so that you guys wouldn't keep responding to each other in new threads. No more, no less.

As far as chuck goes, Joe and i both said we were done with him a long time ago and Monte said fine, let me deal with him and we did that for a long time. I'm sick of the cheap shots and everything else as well. Pittsburgh Chuck and California chuck are simply put not the same guy. Period. I've tried talking to him time and time again and i give up.

I really don't have a problem with you but after reading this total bullshit about the mods giving him special treatment when you were banned 8 times and are still here today is equally BULLSHIT and after reading all that shit, maybe we should have a bigger problem with you because you obviously have one with us.
Wayne, I talked to Spearit on the phone and told him that I wanted to be the nice guy here and offer a truce. Easter week is the perfect week to do this because, growing up a catholic, I just wanted to let by-gones be by-gones....
But I guess I was wrong to try to do it to an IMMATURE CHILD THAT IS WORRIED ABOUT NOTHING MORE THAN HIS RECORD ON AN INTERNET FORUM.

Everyone here came and put their 2 cents in about me trying to trap GG....You can ALL KISS MY ASS.
If I'm banned, than so be it.
GG was just banned at another forum, and has come back as 20 other names there, with the same IP, and they keep banning those. Who's the SICK ONE HERE.

As you can see, I quit posting a few days back after reading all the comments here. I'll just continue to keep my mouth shut and lurk like the smart one's here do.

ChuckLazar
04-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Did he post this anywhere??? I would like to see where he says he was at my house ... I would appreciate it ...

Thanks
He's full of bullshit!!!!!
I did say that Monte was my dad..:red: :red:

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Chuck, don't post links to other forums here. To be honest, nobody gives a shit anymore.

KazDog
04-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Chuck, don't post links to other forums here. To be honest, nobody gives a shit anymore.

Boy, ain't that the truth.....

KAZ

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 01:03 PM

Thanks
I will find it for you and send it today. He mentioned it on the other site and also on this one not to long ago. I think you saw it because your response was "WHAT???!!!" -Dont worry no one believes him

Ldawg
04-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Pittsburgh Chuck and California Chuck are simply put, NOT the same guy. PERIOD. [Quote]

Don't Drink The Water .... :scream:

:medicine: :goodnight:

Spearit
04-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Pardon me - I have seen enuff and everyone else has as well! It makes little sense to egg on a useless battle of words! We do not care! We do not care! Both of you have strengths and weaknesses- this banter and he's this and he's that is sooooo tiring. Please understand this!
There is no winner! Resentment and hatred is a poison that serves neither of you and is time consuming as well. Winners have a positive attitude in all they do! Thanx!

tdtylert
04-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Pardon me - I have seen enuff and everyone else has as well! It makes little sense to egg on a useless battle of words! We do not care! We do not care! Both of you have strengths and weaknesses- this banter and he's this and he's that is sooooo tiring. Please understand this!
There is no winner! Resentment and hatred is a poison that serves neither of you and is time consuming as well. Winners have a positive attitude in all they do! Thanx!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 01:27 PM

Thanks

Here is the one from this site. Post # 22

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120941

I will email you the link from the other place, but I also copied and pasted it for you right here:

"I was asked by Spark to go back to my ORIGINAL username at BC, that I hd them change in a year and a half ago to have some fun, just like Dimmer, posts with Cheeseburgers. And some others. We were having a good time, but guys like you who joined much later didn't know! I took my family to Spaarkis house for a weekend 2 yrs ago along with a few other members and their families. Why do you think, there's a closenit click. It's because we know each other and love to fuck with each other.
The problem is most newbies have no clue as to waht's bben going on, and when someone plays with them and "the Click" joins in, people get all up tight.
Kind of what's happening to you here. "

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 01:36 PM

I suggest you go back and check who starts this crap over and over again. If you have seen me start a thread about him or reply it is ALWAYS in response to something he has said. You can only turn the cheek so many times. This is a real life fatal attraction and he is Glen Close. Thank GOD there is no bunny around for him to boil.

Spark
04-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Here is the one from this site. Post # 22

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120941

I will email you the link from the other place, but I also copied and pasted it for you right here:

"I was asked by Spark to go back to my ORIGINAL username at BC, that I hd them change in a year and a half ago to have some fun, just like Dimmer, posts with Cheeseburgers. And some others. We were having a good time, but guys like you who joined much later didn't know! I took my family to Spaarkis house for a weekend 2 yrs ago along with a few other members and their families. Why do you think, there's a closenit click. It's because we know each other and love to fuck with each other.
The problem is most newbies have no clue as to waht's bben going on, and when someone plays with them and "the Click" joins in, people get all up tight.
Kind of what's happening to you here. "

No, he did not mean me ... Spaarkie used to post here a year or so ago ... that is why I came back and said .... who?? because we have not seen him for awhile ..

Spearit
04-07-2007, 02:03 PM
GG- This is my last post concerning this matter- As mentioned- I talked to Chuck and commented that both of you need to end this feud. He made an attempt but it did not come across the way it should have- meaning he poked at your record in the same breath of a truce between you two. This is what seemed to be another fire setter instead of what he was actually trying to convey to you.
Are we clear up to this point?

Now others have chimed in and gave their aspects of the message- and most agreed with the prospect that this was yet another incendiary from Chuck and not the message- that he intended it to be.
Are we on the same page?
Now many respected you for not engaging in any communication concerning this attempt of a truce from Chuck! But now - you wish to engage the matter and maybe on your behalf- find some way to end all of this fatal attraction - once and for all- your way!
Are we still on the same page!

My promise to you is that this will not be your way or Chucks way in dealing with this- it comes down to the higher B/C folks who will determine if you and/or Chuck are a negative influence on the site! That is the only determination available! Bottom Line!

You have also done a few things as well to create problems here as Wayne has pointed out. I get his drift when he is angered over a situation- same goes for Spark and Monte!

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 02:14 PM
GG- This is my last post concerning this matter- As mentioned- I talked to Chuck and commented that both of you need to end this feud. He made an attempt but it did not come across the way it should have- meaning he poked at your record in the same breath of a truce between you two. This is what seemed to be another fire setter instead of what he was actually trying to convey to you.
Are we clear up to this point?

Now others have chimed in and gave their aspects of the message- and most agreed with the prospect that this was yet another incendiary from Chuck and not the message- that he intended it to be.
Are we on the same page?
Now many respected you for not engaging in any communication concerning this attempt of a truce from Chuck! But now - you wish to engage the matter and maybe on your behalf- find some way to end all of this fatal attraction - once and for all- your way!
Are we still on the same page!

My promise to you is that this will not be your way or Chucks way in dealing with this- it comes down to the higher B/C folks who will determine if you and/or Chuck are a negative influence on the site! That is the only determination available! Bottom Line!

You have also done a few things as well to create problems here as Wayne has pointed out. I get his drift when he is angered over a situation- same goes for Spark and Monte!
First of all the fact the Chuck has a phone conversation with someone else from the forum regarding me is both hilarious and disturbing at the same time.
If you believe this post was intented for a truce then you have been conned by the B.S. artist. Dont buy any land from him.
Why dont you point out the few things I have done to create problems? Blowing up at Mike after he was fvcking with me. I turned the cheek with Mike the first 9 times. The tenth I snapped. What else have I done? I wish everyone well, post my plays, and try to post informative threads about injuries, trends and other important info to help the forum.
I have seen your little digs and comments at / about me in others posts and I ignore them and will continue to do so because you seem like a genuinely good and docile gentleman. However be aware that the have not slipped over my head and I have seen and noticed them.

Happy Easter Spearit!

Spearit
04-07-2007, 02:20 PM
My My- I see how this works now- I had one comment without naming you to Wayne as he posts early and you don't! GOM gave it away! I didn't think that one through-Dang!

You are right - I apologize!
GG - Have a great Easter Bud!

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 02:21 PM
My My- I see how this works now- I had one comment without naming you to Wayne as he posts early and you don't!
You are right - I apologize! GOM gave it away! I didn't think that one through-Dang!

*wink wink*

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 02:35 PM
My My- I see how this works now- I had one comment without naming you to Wayne as he posts early and you don't! GOM gave it away! I didn't think that one through-Dang!

You are right - I apologize!
95 % of this board posts after 4 pm, but I get singled out for posting late? You actually believe I get my plays from someone else or from services? LMAO!!! As Wayne has said he can guess most of my plays before I post them.

Sorry, I dont have long eloquent write ups for my games. I dont have time to post a long soliloquies like yourself, but I wonder why others such as Kapt, Big Weiner, Spark,.....well 99 % of the board do not post write ups, yet you have a problem with me not doing a write up for my games. I think Chuck has gotten into your head about me. Dont believe the hype. Judge for yourself. And treat everyone the same. Dont single out a certain person when 99 % of the board do the same thing.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 02:46 PM
OK .....

Bump.

You can respond to everyone else in here but you can't this one?

Yes, i'm still pissed at your crap talk about the mods here. :feedback:

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 02:47 PM
No, he did not mean me ... Spaarkie used to post here a year or so ago ... that is why I came back and said .... who?? because we have not seen him for awhile ..

It is funny how something chuck was honest about gets BS twisted into a lie though.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Bump.

You can respond to everyone else in here but you can't this one?

Yes, i'm still pissed at your crap talk about the mods here. :feedback:
I will repond to you Wayne, be patient. I'm trying to respond in the nicest way possible. I dont want any problems with you.

Spark
04-07-2007, 02:56 PM
It is funny how something chuck was honest about gets BS twisted into a lie though.

I agree with that ... I know they all went to sparkiee's that year because I was invited ...

TwoTonTony
04-07-2007, 02:58 PM
a serious question? Is it true that the guy in california is not the same as the pittsburgh chuck? i thought he moved his whole family there.....

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:02 PM
I will repond to you Wayne, be patient. I'm trying to respond in the nicest way possible. I dont want any problems with you.

Don't worry about being nice/fake. Tell me how it is Greek and i'll tell you the same. The Bullshit about us or not being liked is just that, bullshit. You are the only fucken person EVER to still be here after having 5 names. If we had a big problem with you, would that be the case? Cut the fucken bullshit here and act like everyone else who doesn't care about the other forums or what is said there. I wasn't pissed before but i am now.

As far as chuck visiting someone goes, everybody that was a member here at the time knew he, jmarty, spaarkie and homer hung out together. What he told you wasn't a lie. Maybe when you saw it written Spaarkis as you printed, you should have thought for a second that hmmmm ... That may be someone different than Spark which is what you posted. Whether or not you knew isn't the point. Coming here with those statements trying to make chuck look like an idiot actually back fired on you and not him cuz most probably wondered what the fuck you were even talking about.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:02 PM
a serious question? Is it true that the guy in california is not the same as the pittsburgh chuck? i thought he moved his whole family there.....

He did. I'm saying that they "Act" like totally different people.

Ldawg
04-07-2007, 03:04 PM

Same guy .... personality didn't make the transfer .... Caly IS Not for everyone .

TTnT were you able to get your funds from THAT offshore ??

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Hey I didnt lie about it. When I see Spark and Sparkie I think of the same person. I dont remember that other member. You think I tried to turn this into a BS lie? :red: Common Wayne

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Hey I didnt lie about it. When I see Spark and Sparkie I think of the same person. I dont remember that other member. You think I tried to turn this into a BS lie? :red: Common Wayne

The fact you posted it here AS A SUGGESTED lie tells me that the bullshit continues greek. I don't care if you thought it was a lie, made it up, or didn't.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Don't worry about being nice/fake. Tell me how it is Greek and i'll tell you the same. The Bullshit about us or not being liked is just that, bullshit. You are the only fucken person EVER to still be here after having 5 names. If we had a big problem with you, would that be the case? Cut the fucken bullshit here and act like everyone else who doesn't care about the other forums or what is said there. I wasn't pissed before but i am now.

As far as chuck visiting someone goes, everybody that was a member here at the time knew he, jmarty, spaarkie and homer hung out together. What he told you wasn't a lie. Maybe when you saw it written Spaarkis as you printed, you should have thought for a second that hmmmm ... That may be someone different than Spark which is what you posted. Whether or not you knew isn't the point. Coming here with those statements trying to make chuck look like an idiot actually back fired on you and not him cuz most probably wondered what the fuck you were even talking about.

I dont know the history of the forum Wayne. I was gone for a year (maybe longer ) and started posting again in October. I dont know who he was friends with or who he hung out with. I thought he was talking about Spark the moderater. If you have a hard time believing that , what can I do. Its the truth. As far as it backfiring on me, i guess it did because I thought spark and sparkie was the same peron. I have seen numerous people call Spark - sparkie. Sorry for not knowing the Bettors Chat family tree Wayne

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:16 PM
The fact you posted it here AS A SUGGESTED lie tells me that the bullshit continues greek. I don't care if you thought it was a lie, made it up, or didn't.
So I have to shut my mouth and let him say whatever he wants about me. OK i got it . Thanx !!!

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Probably more bullshit from the pathological liar

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:20 PM
I dont know the history of the forum Wayne. I was gone for a year (maybe longer ) and started posting again in October. I dont know who he was friends with or who he hung out with. I thought he was talking about Spark the moderater. If you have a hard time believing that , what can I do. Its the truth. As far as it backfiring on me, i guess it did because I thought spark and sparkie was the same peron. I have seen numerous people call Spark - sparkie. Sorry for not knowing the Bettors Chat family tree Wayne

I do believe you thought it was the same person no doubt. Are you not understanding me? You are making my point by saying what i highlighted. If you are not sure or positive than why even post that shit. Why?????????????????????????/

Email addys are everywhere, if you are not positive maybe you should try using one.

MtrCtyPimp
04-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Who cares if he thinks the MODS dont like him Wayne? Thats got nothing to do with nothing.....I dont like some people on here but that doesnt mean anything to anyone besides myself.

Bottom line is Chuck takes jabs at people way to many times.......I had no clue this was going on until I started getting emails from Chuck with links to other forums about GG.

Ask yourself why is Chuck emailing me about this? Something is wrong with him.....hes done it way to much.

As far as GG making 8 names in a night thats a 1 time thing......how long has Chuck been in involved and with how many members.

Do you really think if this crap between GG and Chuck gets settled that it wont pop back up with another member.

I can name 10-20 members (regulars, not the ones that made trouble last summer for a night) that have feuded with Chuck.....he doesnt get it and I doubt ever will

PEACE

Spearit
04-07-2007, 03:22 PM
I believe early calls are a true sign that capping was established. I have noted- without saying whom- that the later day additions of GOM, GOY and so on - has been established elsewhere on other sites! Though it is always nice to have winning plays- it is even more awesome when they are original as yours and a few others are! Only wish we could get a comment on the play more regularly from you. Keep up the fine work Wayne!! Best of luck today!!

This is commentary on Waynes capping and where I singled you out GG- I have apologized and yes- I can tell generally what most of your big plays will be!
I search through layers of sites to come up with plays as well- if the plays are winners who cares where they come from. I don't care to keep a record!

Some plays someone mentions an angle and as you investigate- the angle becomes a play. That is called 'an innovative style of capping!'
Absolutely, a style of capping that incorporates the idea (angle) of a play with tentacles to support it!

What Wayne and Spark and Kapt and a few others do when done early is showing me to be 'true capping'- as I made my play last night- 'true capping!'

These folks cap the games themselves and keep records of their accomplishments for years! 3 Wise Men, Golden Contender, Frank, and so many more. You see them on sites everywhere- true capping. After 4 pm, most of us belong in the innovative capping world.

For me personally, after 4pm-- I save time by scouring the internet and seeing what angles others have already come up with. I called them 'Spears Sightings' if the play is the same without further angles but my own if I use said further angles. Yes, I see what Dr. Bob says, Pops, Osk, most of the services, from numerous sites that we both visit.
So no hard feelings I hope - just concentrate on bringing us in some winners like last night! I was on the two I mentioned in your thread and look forward to your thread. Take Care!---Spear really gone now!

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:22 PM
So I have to shut my mouth and let him say whatever he wants about me. OK i got it . Thanx !!!

No, check your fucken facts before posting shit that only makes you look bad and the situation worse. It's actually that simple.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:24 PM
I do believe you thought it was the same person no doubt. Are you not understanding me? You are making my point by saying what i highlighted. If you are not sure or positive than why even post that shit. Why?????????????????????????/

Email addys are everywhere, if you are not positive maybe you should try using one.
I was POSITIVE he was talking about SPARK!!!!!! What part of that dont you understand? Whats was the problem with posting that anyway. He posts bullshit lies, and I posted something he said. I didnt make anything up. It was the wrong person, sue me. If he was talking about Spark I'm sure he would have wanted to know.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Who cares if he thinks the MODS dont like him Wayne? Thats got nothing to do with nothing.....I dont like some people on here but that doesnt mean anything to anyone besides myself.

Bottom line is Chuck takes jabs at people way to many times.......I had no clue this was going on until I started getting emails from Chuck with links to other forums about GG.

Ask yourself why is Chuck emailing me about this? Something is wrong with him.....hes done it way to much.

As far as GG making 8 names in a night thats a 1 time thing......how long has Chuck been in involved and with how many members.

Do you really think if this crap between GG and Chuck gets settled that it wont pop back up with another member.

I can name 10-20 members (regulars, not the ones that made trouble last summer for a night) that have feuded with Chuck.....he doesnt get it and I doubt ever will

PEACE

I care for a few reasons Ronny. First off, i know how you feel about chuck so your thoughts are by no means shocking and that certainly are known.

2ND, If you are going to bring us into it, you better do it in a better way than that considering we bent over backwards to keep greek here (Me included). If he wants to talk shit like that than he can go elsewhere because i don't give a fuck about him anymore after once backing him and saying yes, let him back in. Fuck off if you don't like how you are treated because you could be banned like you are at others places but are not here.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:27 PM

PEACE

I don't give a fuck ronny. It's a one time thing with everyone who has done it and none of THEM are here today and you know it so don't give me that bullshit.

MtrCtyPimp
04-07-2007, 03:29 PM
GG just quit responding......its a no win situation.......I thought this thread was dead.

Chuck will continue to do what he does....lie, lie and lie and name drop all over the place and make a fool of himself......let it be

I have no clue why you and Wayne even have a dialogue.

Spear as far as people posting plays early that is not a sign of capping...hardly.

I can post plays for you 5 or 6 days in advance that may take me 5 mins to come up with......there are hundreds of ways to make plays and we can take multiple routes to end up with the same plays. Nobody gets paid more for a play that is turned in very early, thats just not how it works

PEACE

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:30 PM
No, check your fucken facts before posting shit that only makes you look bad and the situation worse. It's actually that simple.
WHAT FUCKEN FACTS???!!! TO ME SPARKIE IS SPARK- PERIOD!!! HOW THE FUCK DO I INVESTIGATE THIS SHIT??? HOW MANY SPARKS ARE THERE ON THE INTERNET WORLD? DO I ASK ALL OF THEM IF THEY HAD SPARK OVER AT THEIR HOUSE? HOW DID THIS MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE??!! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT SEEMS UPSET ABOUT IT.
FUNNY HOW YOU ARE HUNG UP ON THIS, YET YOU HAVENT MADE A COMMENT TO WHY THIS THREAD WAS MADE AND THE REASON IT WAS MADE.
GET OFF MY NUTS WAYNE

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:31 PM
WHAT FUCKEN FACTS???!!! TO ME SPARKIE IS SPARK- PERIOD!!!

Well he isn't, you were wrong, and THAT is ... a FACT.

MtrCtyPimp
04-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't give a fuck ronny. It's a one time thing with everyone who has done it and none of THEM are here today and you know it so don't give me that bullshit.

Right on Wayne.....most members get an inch, GG got a foot......Chuck has about 200 miles.

This shit isnt even worth your time Wayne.....hypothetically is I post that I think Wayne doesnt like me then that matters? I dont think it does, do you?

PEACE

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:33 PM
HOW THE FUCK DO I INVESTIGATE THIS SHIT???

Another one to answer as i did above already. Our emails are everywhere on this site. USE ONE if you have a question.

MtrCtyPimp
04-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Well he isn't, you were wrong, and THAT is ... a FACT.

Yeah GREEK you are WRONG!!!!!!

Spark and Spaarkie are 2 different people.......you better get your shit together before ever attempting to post falsities on the internet.

I know you are trying to be slick Greek but this shit isnt fooling anyone.......we are on to you and we will get you.......Chuck is just the pawn used to trap you and thankfully you took the bait......GREEK you ARE FINISHED! DO YOU HEAR ME, FINISHED!

PEACE

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Right on Wayne.....most members get an inch, GG got a foot......Chuck has about 200 miles.

This shit isnt even worth your time Wayne.....hypothetically is I post that I think Wayne doesnt like me then that matters? I dont think it does, do you?

PEACE

Ronny, If you read about 3 pages back in my 1st post here today i made it VERY SIMPLE. Me and Spark were going to ban chuck and Monte asked us to stay out of it and let him handle it. If you don't believe me, ask Spark.

It's that fucken simple and everyone could have read that as i typed it.

If you, Greek, or anyone else has a problem with chuck, email Monte and tell him about it.

That sentence alone should have taken you two off the bullshit train about how much rope we give chuck. Maybe it's not always as simple as you guys fucken think but reading once in awhile may help you understand more and when greek blames the mods (me & spark) for this shit, i do get fucken pissed because of the above which i have said here already.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:40 PM
I care for a few reasons Ronny. First off, i know how you feel about chuck so your thoughts are by no means shocking and that certainly are known.

2ND, If you are going to bring us into it, you better do it in a better way than that considering we bent over backwards to keep greek here (Me included). If he wants to talk shit like that than he can go elsewhere because i don't give a fuck about him anymore after once backing him and saying yes, let him back in. Fuck off if you don't like how you are treated because you could be banned like you are at others places but are not here.
NICE LANGUAGE!! AND PEOPLE SAY I HAVE ANGER ISSUES. YOU ARE TRYING TO BAIT ME INTO AN ARGUEMENT WHERE I SAY SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO GET ME BANNED. ITS A NO WIN SITUATION FOR ME AND IM NOT TAKING THE BAIT OR FALLING FOR IT!
ANOTHER THING- I HAVE BEEN BANNED AT ONE PLACE (1 ) AND THAT WAS BECAUSE I LET CHUCK BAIT ME INTO ARGUEMENTS JUST LIKE HE IS TRYING TO DO HERE.
I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE- AND MONTE FELT THE SAME WAY! YOU BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR ME?? LMAO - MONTE LET ME BACK IN AND SPARK REDUCED THE DAYS OF THE BAN.
YOU HAVE NEVER LIKED ME AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY. I DONT CARE ANYMORE. DISLIKE ME ALL YOU WANT, ENJOY YOURSELF. OTHER PEOPLE SEE IT AND THINK IT BUT ARE EITHER :
A- TO AFRAID TO SAY ANYTHING
B- TO BUSY KISSING YOUR ASS
PLEASE GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD BE BANNED?

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Yeah GREEK you are WRONG!!!!!!

Spark and Spaarkie are 2 different people.......you better get your shit together before ever attempting to post falsities on the internet.

I know you are trying to be slick Greek but this shit isnt fooling anyone.......we are on to you and we will get you.......Chuck is just the pawn used to trap you and thankfully you took the bait......GREEK you ARE FINISHED! DO YOU HEAR ME, FINISHED!

PEACE
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

MtrCtyPimp
04-07-2007, 03:42 PM
When I say around here I mean the site in general........I dont of you and Spark nor Monte as owners or mods.......I actually think of you as members also.

Most people who get banned around here have to do something pretty outrageous. Also trust me Wayne 99% of the time if I wanna say something Ill say it......I think its the best way to operate and that goes towards anyone.

So dont think I blame you or Spark about Chuck being here.......Chuck is here because he wants to be here, plain and simple

PEACE

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:43 PM
NICE LANGUAGE!! AND PEOPLE SAY I HAVE ANGER ISSUES. YOU ARE TRYING TO BAIT ME INTO AN ARGUEMENT WHERE I SAY SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO GET ME BANNED. ITS A NO WIN SITUATION FOR ME AND IM NOT TAKING THE BAIT OR FALLING FOR IT!
ANOTHER THING- I HAVE BEEN BANNED AT ONE PLACE (1 ) AND THAT WAS BECAUSE I LET CHUCK BAIT ME INTO ARGUEMENTS JUST LIKE HE IS TRYING TO DO HERE.
I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE- AND MONTE FELT THE SAME WAY! YOU BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR ME?? LMAO - MONTE LET ME BACK IN AND SPARK REDUCED THE DAYS OF THE BAN.
YOU HAVE NEVER LIKED ME AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY. I DONT CARE ANYMORE. DISLIKE ME ALL YOU WANT, ENJOY YOURSELF. OTHER PEOPLE SEE IT AND THINK IT BUT ARE EITHER :

LMAO ... Get a clue greek. I don't need to bait you, i could do it without bait. If i wanted to ban you i could have done it whenever i wanted to. Maybe you should read post 73.

MtrCtyPimp
04-07-2007, 03:44 PM
This is a waste of my time as nothing positive can some of this.....Im through wasting my time with this for now and hopefully you do the same

PEACE

ELJUGO
04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Damn fellas, its SATURDAY!! Kick back and sap a beer, bang your woman, ENJOY some games, puff some reef. Get over this, or at least make it clear what your GOALS are from all this...Sick of seeing this thread bumped to the top of our great forum, you're repeating yourselves over and over when there are plenty of good things to be enjoying. GOOD Luck to all of you!
:partying: :sexmiss: :weed: :kbsooner:

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
When I say around here I mean the site in general........I dont of you and Spark nor Monte as owners or mods.......I actually think of you as members also.

Most people who get banned around here have to do something pretty outrageous. Also trust me Wayne 99% of the time if I wanna say something Ill say it......I think its the best way to operate and that goes towards anyone.

So dont think I blame you or Spark about Chuck being here.......Chuck is here because he wants to be here, plain and simple

PEACE

Ronny we have disagreed many times here. I know you say it like you see it and i do the same. I respect that 100%. What i don't respect is their back and forth banter, copying & pasting from other sites, or posting shit they are clueless about. It needs to stop cuz nobody HERE gives a fuck.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Damn fellas, its SATURDAY!! Kick back and sap a beer, bang your woman, ENJOY some games, puff some reef. Get over this, or at least make it clear what your GOALS are from all this...Sick of seeing this thread bumped to the top of our great forum, you're repeating yourselves over and over when there are plenty of good things to be enjoying. GOOD Luck to all of you!
:partying: :sexmiss: :weed: :kbsooner:

I did the banging thing 1st thing this morning already! :sexmiss: :partying:

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 03:47 PM

PEACE
MCP I saw that you went back and read my posts in Waynes GOY threads a few months back, and you saw and agreed that I meant nothing by them and that there was nothing wrong with what I posted. How can I have a normal conversation with someone that thinks I tried to post some bullshit when it is all clear as day to everyone that I never said or did anything wrong. Wayne dislikes me. He is the main MOD , what can I do?

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:49 PM
MCP I saw that you went back and read my posts in Waynes GOY threads a few months back, and you saw and agreed that I meant nothing by them and that there was nothing wrong with what I posted. How can I have a normal conversation with someone that thinks I tried to post some bullshit when it is all clear as day to everyone that I never said or did anything wrong. Wayne dislikes me. He is the main MOD , what can I do?

I'm the one when asked by someone else if we should let you back in here that said YES too but you probably didn't know that either. If i didn't like you i could have easily said no and not lost an ounce of sleep over it but i didn't.

GOLDENGREEK
one more time

ELJUGO
I did the banging thing 1st thing this morning already! :sexmiss: :partying:

Amen. me too brother. Bout to hit some dope and take a trip to the gym before the giants game gets to the late innings.

Spark
04-07-2007, 03:51 PM

Where did Monte say he sided with you??
First off Monte did not ask me to do anything regarding reducing your ban period ... I have done that before .. reduce the amount of days ...

and you did not deserve to be banned?? .. after I locked a thread you open another one and go off ...and then you come back with 8 different names .. I really think you are the unstable one around here GG .. I really do .. I think you are goofy ... . and you do not feel like you should be banned?? ... I told Wayne I am out of this bullshit with you and Chuck because all it is about is ego's .. you both have one a mile long and I am totally sick of ..

How come you did not respond in this thread until 2 days later?? You just waiting for a good night .. It had nothing to do with you being the grown up like everyone else said ..

another thing .. what you said about Mike's mother should have got you banned alone .. alive or dead .. that was awful ..

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:52 PM

It's funny how truly clueless you are as to how things happened here Greek but let me guess, you know more than me about this right?

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:53 PM
another thing .. what you said about Mike's mother should have got you banned alone .. alive or dead .. that was awful ..

I agree with that 1000%

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:55 PM
First off Monte did not ask me to do anything regarding reducing your ban period ... I have done that before .. reduce the amount of days ...

and you did not deserve to be banned?? .. after I locked a thread you open another one and go off ...and then you come back with 8 different names .. I really think you are the unstable one around here GG .. I really do .. I think you are goofy ... . and you do not feel like you should be banned?? ... I told Wayne I am out of this bullshit with you and Chuck because all it is about is ego's .. you both have one a mile long and I am totally sick of ..

How come you did not respond in this thread until 2 days later?? You just waiting for a good night .. It had nothing to do with you being the grown up like everyone else said ..

I am shocked at how truly stupid he sounds after reading some of his bs in here today and what you responded to of his just takes the cake.

Spark
04-07-2007, 03:56 PM
I agree with that 1000%

and that was right after Monte banned Mike for joking around with him ... I truly feel that Mike was the one who got the raw deal around here ...

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 03:57 PM
and that was right after Monte banned Mike for joking around with him ... I truly feel that Mike was the one who got the raw deal around here ...

I did too, especially considering what was said to mike by greek.

Spark
04-07-2007, 04:08 PM
One more thing ....

After I banned you ... the next day i PM'd Wayne and asked him what he thought about allowing you back ... We talked about it and we decided to allow you back in .. .. . and that is a FACT ... so for you to go around and say the MODS do not like you is bull ... if we did not want you here you would not be ... Period!!! No matter what Monte says ...

GOD, I love this forum ...

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Monte does work for us ... Doesn't he?

Spark
04-07-2007, 04:11 PM

absolutely .. :red: :red:

kbsooner21
04-07-2007, 04:20 PM
:ban?:

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 04:23 PM

1-Thats what I said Spark . I said YOU reduced the ban. Monte said in that very thread that he dint think I did anything wrong.

2- I didnt respond in this thread because I didnt see it. If I was waiting for a good day I could have done it that very night because I went 4-1 the day he posted it and 3-1 the night prior ( I wasnt being the grown up)

3- Mike fucked with me and said shit to me 10 diffrent times before I said that and NO ONE SAID A GOD DAMN WORD TO HIM ABOUT IT EVER.

4- I NEVER SAID A DAMN THINg TO CHUCK EXCEPT FOR GL TONIGHT IN HIS THREADS. HE PURSUED ME. HE STARTED WITH ME. HE STARTED TALKING TO ME. HE STARTED SHIT WITH ME. I DIDNT SINGLE HIM OUT OR HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HIM BEFORE HE GOT HIS HARD ON FOR ME. HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE BLIND TO THAT. I NEVER SAID A FUCKING WORD TO THE GUY - EVER!!!!! AND OUT OF THE BLUE HE GETS A HARD ON FOR ME.

5- EGO ?? LOL - IM ONE OF THE FEW WHO BUMPS HIS THREADS WHEN I HAVE A BAD NIGHT AND SAYS IM IN A COLD STREAK OR THAT I SUCK. LOOK AT MY POST ON MONDAY WHERE I SAID MY RECORD WAS 20-27 IN THE NBA THE LAST WEEK AND PEOPLE SHOULD FADE ME. WINNING PICKS PUT MONEY IN MY POCKET. NOT VIEWS FROM THIS FORUM OR AN EGO

6- THANX FOR THINKING I AM UNSTABLE AND GOOFY ! VERY PERCEPTIVE OF YOU ! :clapping:

:dontknow:

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 04:24 PM
It's funny how truly clueless you are as to how things happened here Greek but let me guess, you know more than me about this right?
IM NOT THE OWNER OR A MOD. OF COURSE YOU HAVE MORE INSIGHT THAN I DO.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Thanx For Totally Moving This Thread In An Entirely Diffrent Direction By The Way. How This Became About Me And You Wayne Is Beyond Me. Just Proves A Point I Guess

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 04:27 PM
IM NOT THE OWNER OR A MOD. OF COURSE YOU HAVE MORE INSIGHT THAN I DO.

Then why post the stupid fucken shit you did in post 74. Get a fucken clue or stop posting shit you know nothing about!

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Read post 73 and open up your eyes greek.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm the one when asked by someone else if we should let you back in here that said YES too but you probably didn't know that either. If i didn't like you i could have easily said no and not lost an ounce of sleep over it but i didn't.

This post should have been all you needed to know greek. It was that plain & simple but you still had to argue the facts of how you got back in here instead of understanding and appreciating what we did.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Then why post the stupid fucken shit you did in post 74. Get a fucken clue or stop posting shit you know nothing about!
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY MONTE VIA EMAIL !!!!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING FORWARD THEM TO YOU YOU IF I HAVENT DELETED THEM? SORRY FOR BELIEVING THE OWNER OR THE SIGHT WHEN HE TELLS ME

1- I SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN BANNED
2- SPARK IS REDUCING YOUR DAYS AND YOU CAN COME BACK TOMORROW

WAS I IN THE ROOM WHEN ANYONE SPOKE WITH YOU WAYNE?

I ONLY KNOW WHAT I AM TOLD BY THE OWNER OF THE SITE
NEXT TIME I WILL CHECK WITH EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE IF IT IS ACCURATE

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 05:04 PM
By The Way I Have Seen The Both Of You Talk Shit About Me In The "urgent/please Respond" Thread Numerous Times But I Have Kept My Mouth Shut And Have Never Responded. But I Guess Im Just A Goofy, Unstable, Psycho, A Tool, Fucken Sickening, Terrel Owens, Ron Artest, Linemover Junior, Start To Many Threads A Day ( ??????) , A Non -asset, An Asshole, And I Need Help.

These Are All The Things These Great Mods Have Said About Me Personally People. I Have Not Said A Peep, Responded, Or Defended Myself, Yet Im The Hot Head,and Unstable . Lmao

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:14 PM
You are psycho Greek and your big mouth proves it. Right when it was done and over with, you had to open your stupid fucken pie hole as always. You make it easy to dislike you.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:17 PM
P.S.

I don't know when any of that was said but it was probably when we were banning you 8 times. You were a fucken asshole then ... and you are proving it again today.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 05:20 PM
P.S.

I don't know when any of that was said but it was probably when we were banning you 8 times. You were a fucken asshole then ... and you are proving it again today.
Great post! Great job MOD !! :clapping:

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Great post! Great job MOD !! :clapping:

I'm under no contract here buddy, nor do i get pid to deal with assholes like you. Sorry i don't live up to your expectations.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 05:22 PM
P.S.

How am I proving it today? What have I said that makes me an asshole? Can you point it out for me please! Sorry for dissagreeing with you master!! You are the know all be all !!! Happy? Thought so.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 05:23 PM
You are psycho Greek and your big mouth proves it. Right when it was done and over with, you had to open your stupid fucken pie hole as always. You make it easy to dislike you.
I thought you said earlier in this thread that you dont dislike me? * scratches head*

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:23 PM
How am I proving it today? What have I said that makes me an asshole? Can you point it out for me please! Sorry for dissagreeing with you master!! You are the know all be all !!! Happy? Thought so.

Read post 91 asshole and you will know.

P.S. Tell Monte i called you that and see if i care.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:24 PM
I thought you said earlier in this thread that you dont dislike me? * scratches head*

I didn't before today.

Spark
04-07-2007, 05:24 PM
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY MONTE VIA EMAIL !!!!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING FORWARD THEM TO YOU YOU IF I HAVENT DELETED THEM? SORRY FOR BELIEVING THE OWNER OR THE SIGHT WHEN HE TELLS ME

1- I SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN BANNED
2- SPARK IS REDUCING YOUR DAYS AND YOU CAN COME BACK TOMORROW

Let me say this .. if Monte did say that maybe him, like others, should be here more often so they know what they are talking about ... you see, I do not care how long you have been here, how many times a week you post, how many views you have or how good your plays are ... if you not obey the rules you are out .. simple as that ... .

Spark
04-07-2007, 05:26 PM
psst, GG ....

I think Wayne has had enough of you ... If you do have an ounce of brains i would cool it right now ... that is if you want to stay around .. choice is yours

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 05:26 PM
I'm under no contract here buddy, nor do i get pid to deal with assholes like you. Sorry i don't live up to your expectations.Thank you ! You are a gentleman and a scholar! True colrs flying out today. You are embarrasing only yourself

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Read post 91 asshole and you will know.

P.S. Tell Monte i called you that and see if i care.
My name is not Chuck, I dont run to the MOD'S every two seconds

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Thank you ! You are a gentleman and a scholar! True colrs flying out today. You are embarrasing only yourself

Unlike you, i post nowhere else, i go nowhere else, and i tell it like i see it. I also know this site and everyone that has been here pretty well for a long time now. I don't/won't ever sugar coat it and everyone knows that already.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:30 PM
My name is not Chuck, I dont run to the MOD'S every two seconds

You can run to the owner instead right?

Go ahead cuz when i've had enough, i'll just ban every new name you sign up with. You can be a loser and spend your day resetting your cookies and it's fine with me. You are one click away from being gone. No skin off my back.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:33 PM
By The Way I Have Seen The Both Of You Talk Shit About Me In The "urgent/please Respond" Thread Numerous Times But I Have Kept My Mouth Shut And Have Never Responded. But I Guess Im Just A Goofy, Unstable, Psycho, A Tool, Fucken Sickening, Terrel Owens, Ron Artest, Linemover Junior, Start To Many Threads A Day ( ??????) , A Non -asset, An Asshole, And I Need Help.

These Are All The Things These Great Mods Have Said About Me Personally People. I Have Not Said A Peep, Responded, Or Defended Myself, Yet Im The Hot Head,and Unstable . Lmao

WAAAAAAAA' :bawling: :bawling:

I've been called much worse at another site by people i still talk to daily. So has Monte and so has Spark! :bawling: :bawling:

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 05:34 PM
psst, GG ....

I think Wayne has had enough of you ... If you do have an ounce of brains i would cool it right now ... that is if you want to stay around .. choice is yours
Spark, PLEASE, PLEASE do me one last favor and read post # 's 47 . 49 , 52 , 74 , 77, in that order. I didnt want to talk about anything and stated it. I guess I was right about him baiting me to ban me --if he ends up banning me.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:36 PM
This thread was untarnished by me until asshole brought the word "mods" into it.

GOLDENGREEK
You can run to the owner instead right?

Go ahead cuz when i've had enough, i'll just ban every new name you sign up with. You can be a loser and spend your day resetting your cookies and it's fine with me. You are one click away from being gone. No skin off my back.
What have I done to get banned? What rule did I break? I dont agree with you and you dont like me?

wayne1218
Spark, PLEASE, PLEASE do me one last favor and read post # 's 47 . 49 , 52 , 74 , 77, in that order. I didnt want to talk about anything and stated it. I guess I was right about him baiting me to ban me --if he ends up banning me.

Get a fucken life greek, he has read it all already.

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 05:39 PM
What have I done to get banned? What rule did I break? I dont agree with you and you dont like me?

Your an asshole and it was civil all the way up until i said i didn't dislike you and even wanted you back here. You went on to disagree and be a fucken prick about it with every post after that. Well you know what, Fuck off than, you gave me reasons to fucken hate you today and today alone. You think you are all fucken mighty with all your knowledge huh? We'll see about that.

GOLDENGREEK
04-07-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm going to finsh capping Wayne. It was nice talking to you. Happy Easter !

griffey_mojo
04-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Great thread...

Now I know why I didn't miss this place while I was gone.
:red: :red:

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I actually miss you not being here griffey. Your a good shit and were always fun to talk to. I wish you were around more often! :)

griffey_mojo
04-07-2007, 06:21 PM
I actually miss you not being here griffey. Your a good shit and were always fun to talk to. I wish you were around more often! :)

I would be....but recently I purchased a 360. And that pretty much ties up all my free time. The wife hates that thing big time. :red: :red:

Those freaking games are amazing now....Gears of War, MLB2K7, Madden 07, Tiger Woods 07, Fight Night Round 3.....freaking amazing man. I get home from work, start playing that thing and before I know it 4 hours have passed. :red:

And thanks for the kind words Wayne! It means alot. Thanks

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 06:25 PM
I would be....but recently I purchased a 360. And that pretty much ties up all my free time. The wife hates that thing big time. :red: :red:

Those freaking games are amazing now....Gears of War, MLB2K7, Madden 07, Tiger Woods 07, Fight Night Round 3.....freaking amazing man. I get home from work, start playing that thing and before I know it 4 hours have passed. :red:

And thanks for the kind words Wayne! It means alot. Thanks

LMAO ... Griffey, I bought one of those for my son in October for his B-Day. I havn't seen him since. He loves Gears of War, Call of Duty 2 & 3, Splinter Cell ... and many others. He is not into the sports games at all! :scream:

:red: :red:

Spark
04-07-2007, 06:29 PM
What are you guys talking about??? hahaha

The Lovedoc
04-07-2007, 07:15 PM

Dont worry wayne... I'm picking up the slack while Griffey is gone...

Wayne IMPLODING!!!

wayne1218
04-07-2007, 07:16 PM
lol ... not really doc! :)

kbsooner21
04-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Fuck you doc! :upyours: :red:

wayne1218
If he wants to have this continue in other threads with snide remarks like a little child, i have all day to babysit. ;)

wayne1218
Fuck you doc! :upyours: :red:

LMFAO!!!!!

TwoTonTony
04-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Same guy .... personality didn't make the transfer .... Caly IS Not for everyone .

TTnT were you able to get your funds from THAT offshore ??

not yet....they told me monday at the latest....but they said that last week too....i will keep ya posted

RDOG55
04-08-2007, 12:46 AM
What are you guys talking about??? hahaha
Spark was unaware that in this new world you could actually purchase circles...

RDOG55
04-08-2007, 12:50 AM
BTW....this thread is ridiculous...I come to this site to get away from high school bullshit because I manage a restaurant and deal with children all day. I just spent god only knows how long reading every word of this thread and feel like I worked 16 hours. The majority of the people who post on here daily have way too much capping talent to waste it on BS like this. To the best of my knowledge, this site was created to help bettors and cappers make more informed decisions so that they can make more money in sports betting and by letting ego get in the way "you" are ultimately going to ruin the site.

Happy Easter everyone!!!

screwtape
04-08-2007, 02:47 AM
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :dontknow: :red: :red:

10DimeBry
04-08-2007, 09:12 AM
how bout you guys just ban me for the next week and will call it even?

ChuckLazar
04-10-2007, 11:30 PM
Monte, you have to admit one thing. The stupidest and silliest fvking posts still bring the most replies and views.

Some of these guys are better debators, than cappers.