PDA

View Full Version : Monte is God!!!

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Everyone stop posting.....News flash that Monte and God are one and the same!!!! No sense in arguing with God.....He will be in later since he is in Church now!!

At least fix some games God instead of this shit!!!

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Shit man ... You let this stuff get to you too much. You have to just laugh at it all whether you agree or disagree. Ask Spark, it's not worth the stress of getting involved in this forum! As you know, i have strong opinions BUT ... It is a worthless and endless argument if it's politics or religion. You let savage get to you and said never again and now look ..... :)

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Anyone notice how TTT posts lately and BOOM, he's gone? It cracks me up. Why do you post and run every time lately bud? I respond and you are gone! :red: :red:

Spark
02-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Tony, I do not get the reason in all this ... Unless you really do not want to be here .. I think Monte puts up with a hell of a lot more than any other administrator .. in fact I know it ... especially from someone who just s wants to cause drama ...

I always did like your post but now I feel you are becoming annoying and rather pompous ... I think you are the self-righteous one .... maybe you should go back to playing ... I think the addiction maybe took over your head ...

Spark
02-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Anyone notice how TTT posts lately and BOOM, he's gone? It cracks me up. Why do you post and run every time lately bud? I respond and you are gone! :red: :red:

He did that when he made that other thread ...

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:07 AM

i am bouncing back and forth between work computer and this piece of shit that can not seem to hold a wireless connection.....

Honestly, this does not get to me at all....I am just plain old fucking with him. My basic point and premise is this:

When talking with religion and politics nobody wins.....Monte and Gbell rant and rave....for what?? As soon as one side hears the other they dig their heels in deeper and never listen...

I tried showing monte that i am not party line on issues and he persists in saying now i am a flip=flopper....so i can not win and it proves my point....From then on i just tried getting a rise out of him....Like i have always said i know shit about politics, but what i do know is that there is no 1 right or wrong in them....the right is not always right and neither is the left...

i agree i come across as self-righteous sometimes...not my intent, but for the life of me do not know why a biz owner is so quick to show a view that can turn-off so many....I know it is his right....just makes no biz sense....Even if it were to turn off a few people that is enough to not do it.....

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:10 AM
He did that when he made that other thread ...

I know, that's why i said it.

I like Tony but these threads are really a bit much imo. It seems lately like alot of people are trying to get banned just to be "The One" who was vigilant against Monte and all others will cause an uproar over it. It doesn't matter which side you are on, you should still be adults about it.

Monte does take alot of shit here lately and most of it is people just trying to do nothing more than piss him off. He's human and only feels as strongly as everyone arguing with him does. The difference is he isn't taking shots all over the forums like many others are.

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Shit man ... You let this stuff get to you too much. You have to just laugh at it all whether you agree or disagree. Ask Spark, it's not worth the stress of getting involved in this forum! As you know, i have strong opinions BUT ... It is a worthless and endless argument if it's politics or religion. You let savage get to you and said never again and now look ..... :)

savage got to me because of religion (which i know about)....this does not at all......I have a real life that has enough real problems to add this to it......I have not gotten nasty like i did with savage....He says tit and i say tat....everytime i throw a dig i do a ha ha.....It is tongue in cheek for sure.....Anyways i will be here for 10 minutes and then i have to go look at a property in Miami and traffic sucks

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:12 AM

I like Tony but these threads are really a bit much imo. It seems lately like alot of people are trying to get banned just to be "The One" who was vigilant against Monte and all others will cause an uproar over it. It doesn't matter which side you are on, you should still be adults about it.

Monte does take alot of shit here lately and most of it is people just trying to do nothing more than piss him off. He's human and only feels as strongly as everyone arguing with him does. The difference is he isn't taking shots all over the forums like many others are.

i do not want to be banned....If i did i would just say fuck you and be done with it....Also monte takes alot because he starts alot.......Back to my original point of religion and politics...nothign good comes from them....especially if you are the owner....You run the risk of pissing half the population off....

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Then why start new threads like this Tony? You could have just added your post to the other shit on Monte's thread you started. Seriously, is gbell backing down any from his beliefs? I don't see it. Why isn't anyone starting these threads about him?

For someone who this "Isn't getting to" ... You sure fooled me!

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:14 AM

Wayne----

I will not post in politics anymore...you are right....it is too much.....I like to push and most times it is too far.....i am sure monte is a great guy.....i like his passion.....but not inflexibility

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:15 AM
i do not want to be banned....If i did i would just say fuck you and be done with it....Also monte takes alot because he starts alot.......Back to my original point of religion and politics...nothign good comes from them....especially if you are the owner....You run the risk of pissing half the population off....

Tony, Monte replies here and starts threads here. Many others are taking non stop shots in threads in non gambling, all sports and everywhere they can. Maybe not you but others are.

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Then why start new threads like this Tony? You could have just added your post to the other shit on Monte's thread you started. Seriously, is gbell backing down any from his beliefs? I don't see it. Why isn't anyone starting these threads about him?

For someone who this "Isn't getting to" ... You sure fooled me!

Wayne-

What gets to me is his "my way only philosophy as a biz owner"....if i were fair i would lump gbell in there too since he is just as inflexible on the other side....I can see how not drilling him makes it appear that i agree with his slant......which i do not....I am somewhere in the middle like i imagine most of america is.....

Arguing and getting to are 2 different things in my book....I love a good argument (debate).....but this is not real life and does not warrant real emotion

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Tony, Monte replies here and starts threads here. Many others are taking non stop shots in threads in non gambling, all sports and everywhere they can. Maybe not you but others are.

for that i apologize

Spark
02-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Monte has never opened a thread to attack a certain member like you did here ,.,... Huge difference in that Tony .... You honestly need to step back some .. You know I always got along with you and I told you I have enjoyed your posts .. but not with this ... if Monte post something that you do not like feel free to voice your opinion ... but do not open a thread and title it like this ... really does not make you look too good

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Wayne-

What gets to me is his "my way only philosophy as a biz owner"....

You are kidding right? You think if gbell, Kaz or Dimer owned this site their opinions would differ? I don't and many business owners i know wouldn't either. It goes back to politics & religion tony. The 2 strongest opinionated arguments in the world.

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Monte has never opened a thread to attack a certain member like you did here ,.,... Huge difference in that Tony .... You honestly need to step back some .. You know I always got along with you and I told you I have enjoyed your posts .. but not with this ... if Monte post something that you do not like feel free to voice your opinion ... but do not open a thread and title it like this ... really does not make you look too good

I like Tony too but these threads go beyond taking a side in an argument and turn to personal fast (imo).

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:24 AM
You are kidding right? You think if gbell, Kaz or Dimer owned this site their opinions would differ? I don't and many business owners i know wouldn't either. It goes back to politics & religion tony. The 2 strongest opinionated arguments in the world.

Maybe i am saying it wrong...but let me give an example....

You own a restaurant and are a staunch democrat and when greeting people tell them of your persuasion....Well automatically i would assume a good portion of people #1 do not care #2 will never come back again

*** so why would you potentially cut your income by voicing your opinion on something so volatile.....I do not know Gbell, Kaz or Dimer so i can not say....But at the moment they are patrons not owners and have nothing to lose.....

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Maybe i am saying it wrong...but let me give an example....

You own a restaurant and are a staunch democrat and when greeting people tell them of your persuasion....Well automatically i would assume a good portion of people #1 do not care #2 will never come back again

*** so why would you potentially cut your income by voicing your opinion on something so volatile.....I do not know Gbell, Kaz or Dimer so i can not say....But at the moment they are patrons not owners and have nothing to lose.....

Tony, seriously, what does Monte have to lose by defending his political beliefs here? Nobody pays for membership do they?

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:26 AM

Spark-

it was a joke and a lot less than what i have accused him of before....I think the other bs comments i said about him were worse....If someone can not see this is a joke then too bad....

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Tony, NOTHING in your 1st post suggested you were kidding and even if you were, all this does is open things up for 20 others to say "Your the man" and shit on him harder. Is that your goal?

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Tony, seriously, what does Monte have to lose by defending his political beliefs here? Nobody pays for membership do they?

i do not know how the site is set up but i asssume he generates income by people clicking on banners and if i were a staunch republican and wanted to join pinnacle i may do it through a different source.....Personally i would not go that route but people are crazy on politics and will not support the other side...

i guess that brings up the issue is he defending himself or is he on a crusade? i do not know the answer in this....Maybe it is Gbell and monte responding....Valid question

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:31 AM
I highly doubt his political beliefs are going to cause less clicks on a banner tony. We are simply reaching now. Most of those people are here to gamble and could care less about this shit!

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Tony, NOTHING in your 1st post suggested you were kidding and even if you were, all this does is open things up for 20 others to say "Your the man" and shit on him harder. Is that your goal?

My goal is not to shit on anyone....I do not care about you da mans....You da mans do not pay my bills.....My goal was to make a point and it is this like i have said...

I consider myself a moderate....but i am flexible.....I changed my views on minimum wage....yet when i do i am not considered enlightened, but a flip-flopper.....I gave 4 anti-republican views...yet i am told i am a staunch republican....i say sun he says moon....I agree with him and he says flip=flopper.....so i threw my hands up and said ...."why argue with the all-knowing"? and the all knowing is God???

can you not see the connection? Man...skin has gotten thin here for sure...

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:34 AM
I highly doubt his political beliefs are going to cause less clicks on a banner tony. We are simply reaching now. Most of those people are here to gamble and could care less about this shit!

i do not know his biz model or how he generates revenues....i am making a generalization about business owners and assumed montes followed the same pattern....obviously people do care...even gamblers or this section would not be needed....

i check here daily to see if there are any GOY's and now i am in this.......wow....

i do not reach when it comes to business wayne....

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:34 AM
My goal is not to shit on anyone....I do not care about you da mans....You da mans do not pay my bills.....My goal was to make a point and it is this like i have said...

I consider myself a moderate....but i am flexible.....I changed my views on minimum wage....yet when i do i am not considered enlightened, but a flip-flopper.....I gave 4 anti-republican views...yet i am told i am a staunch republican....i say sun he says moon....I agree with him and he says flip=flopper.....so i threw my hands up and said ...."why argue with the all-knowing"? and the all knowing is God???

can you not see the connection? Man...skin has gotten thin here for sure...

Then why continue arguing. Agree to disagree???

Opening these threads just make your arguments look more like tantrums cuz you don't feel like your getting your point across.

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:35 AM
i do not know his biz model or how he generates revenues....i am making a generalization about business owners and assumed montes followed the same pattern....obviously people do care...even gamblers or this section would not be needed....

i check here daily to see if there are any GOY's and now i am in this.......wow....

i do not reach when it comes to business wayne....

You do when you know nothing about this one and make assumptions.

TwoTonTony
02-18-2007, 11:40 AM
I am off to Miami so i will leave it at this.....

You guys have been great here..especially Spark and Wayne....kaptain, Frank and lots more......but now this is a witch hunt......you defend monte who seems capable of defending himself......he brings this on himself......Do not punch me in the face and not let me punch back is all i ask.....but the mod-squad has a job to do and it is to restore order.....

So lets get the inevitable over. I will make it easier for you.....Monte, i love your passion bro!! but you are one pigheaded son of a bitch and for that i say GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

peace in the middle east

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Tony, You are just as fucken hard headed as him and everyone else arguing these politics but you have yet to look around and see that.

For the record, we DO NOT go in his threads to back his beliefs or shit on others who don't. Please prove me wrong here. We defend threads like this that go from arguing politics to simply personal attacks with no political argument inserted. Look at the difference, it is there.

jcindaville
02-18-2007, 11:48 AM
this forum will be the death of this place. i know :gives: about what i think.

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 11:54 AM
I am off to Miami so i will leave it at this.....

You guys have been great here..especially Spark and Wayne....kaptain, Frank and lots more......but now this is a witch hunt......you defend monte who seems capable of defending himself......he brings this on himself......Do not punch me in the face and not let me punch back is all i ask.....but the mod-squad has a job to do and it is to restore order.....

So lets get the inevitable over. I will make it easier for you.....Monte, i love your passion bro!! but you are one pigheaded son of a bitch and for that i say GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

peace in the middle east

Way to argue the "Politics" Tony. Very impressive! The witch hunt has been on Monte lately. WAKE THA' FUCK UP!

Way to handle yourself there. I'm sure that will help! :clapping: :rolleyes:

Spark
02-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Witch hunt??? if we disagree with you and back someone up there is a witch hunt?? You hardly ever see Wayne or myself backing Monte up ... but when we see something that are upsetting and annoying you will hear from us .. if this thread was titled with anyone's name in it we would have reacted the exact same way .. nothing to do with Monte being administrator ...

BettorsChat
02-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Tony nice to see the real you bud! :clapping:

BettorsChat
02-18-2007, 04:09 PM
this forum will be the death of this place. i know :gives: about what i think.

Already said John that if it ends up causing too many problems then it will be history.

BigTicket
02-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Yuck.

I have only ventured down here a couple of times. But I will say it again.

Yuck.

and I am not just talking about 1 or 2 people.

gbell
02-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Witch hunt??? if we disagree with you and back someone up there is a witch hunt?? You hardly ever see Wayne or myself backing Monte up ... but when we see something that are upsetting and annoying you will hear from us .. if this thread was titled with anyone's name in it we would have reacted the exact same way .. nothing to do with Monte being administrator ...

But didn't you ask me to stop posting in this forum? Or to post something interesting?

Spark
02-18-2007, 06:57 PM
But didn't you ask me to stop posting in this forum? Or to post something interesting?

what is your poiint???

and no, I never asked you to stop postiing in this forum

Spark
02-18-2007, 07:06 PM

hahahaha are you all done searching my old posts .. I never said it now did I??? I did tell you it would be great to post something interesting ..:blah:

gbell
02-18-2007, 07:07 PM
what is your poiint???

and no, I never asked you to stop postiing in this forum
My only point is that you ask me to post different things, and make comments about how many threads I open up in this forum, yet never say the same thing about BC. If he opens up just as many, if not more, wouldn't you think you would say the same things o him?

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 07:08 PM
hahahaha are you all done searching my old posts .. I never said it now did I??? I did tell you it would be great to post something interesting ..:blah:

I guess he didn't find it! :red: :red: :red:

gbell
02-18-2007, 07:08 PM

This is what you wrote. gbell in all honesty .. it would not be that bad if you posted something else once in a while ... something interesting would be great ... I never realized how many threads this guy opened with this stuff ...

Just say the same things about others.

gbell
02-18-2007, 07:09 PM
I guess he didn't find it! :red: :red: :red:
Don't you guys have a race to watch then to check up on what I am looking at?:blah:

wayne1218
02-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Don't you guys have a race to watch then to check up on what I am looking at?:blah:

I'm an Independant and i can do both! :blah:

Spark
02-18-2007, 07:10 PM
My only point is that you ask me to post different things, and make comments about how many threads I open up in this forum, yet never say the same thing about BC. If he opens up just as many, if not more, wouldn't you think you would say the same things o him?

hey gbell, why don't you go play in the middle of traffic?? Trust me, you will not be missed ...

Remember, you are the one that started this with me right now .. Your the one who butted in and had to make a stupid ass post like you did ....

The Lovedoc
02-18-2007, 07:12 PM
So do you guys think Obama will beat Hillary??

gbell
02-18-2007, 07:21 PM
hey gbell, why don't you go play in the middle of traffic?? Trust me, you will not be missed ...

Remember, you are the one that started this with me right now .. Your the one who butted in and had to make a stupid ass post like you did ....
I believe I was responding to your past posts. I don't recall ever posting any responses up till now. Responding doesn't equal starting.

Spark
02-18-2007, 07:26 PM
I believe I was responding to your past posts. I don't recall ever posting any responses up till now. Responding doesn't equal starting.

Then why would you put it in this thread if you where responding to something I posted in a different thread???? hey, when you were checking my past posts I was checking yours ... and i was shocked .. there is actually a post regarding sports about 6 pages back ... :dontknow:

ChuckLazar
02-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Monte needs to change this forum to "Try winning an argument with TTT and Gbell"
It hilarious to watch grown men that are hardheaded and not open minded, continuously debate to argue.:red:

gbell
02-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Then why would you put it in this thread if you where responding to something I posted in a different thread???? hey, when you were checking my past posts I was checking yours ... and i was shocked .. there is actually a post regarding sports about 6 pages back ... :dontknow:

My apologies. I will start to respond to your smart-ass remarks in their proper threads. Please let me know what the required sports post count or percentage is so I may appease you.

Spark
02-18-2007, 07:36 PM
My apologies. I will start to respond to your smart-ass remarks in their proper threads. Please let me know what the required sports post count or percentage is so I may appease you.

Sure .. No problem ... the ratio is 7-3 .... Please abide by it ...

thanks

Oh yeah ... Your apology is accepted ...

gbell
02-18-2007, 07:51 PM

thanks

Fair enough. I assume that applies to everyone! And I am happy you have accepted my apology. Have a wonderful night!

wayne1218
02-20-2007, 11:39 PM

thanks

Is it 7 sports and 3 politics or the other way around?

Either way, he's not following the rules HE AGREED to. He has 8 posts in political threads and only 2 related to sports in his last 10.

Should we prepare for the intervention?

Call Monte. The 3 of us will have a conference call and a 2/3 vote decides his fate! :red: :red:

Spark
02-20-2007, 11:41 PM
hahahaha

You know how I would vote ....

Intervention??? He would never show up ...

gbell
02-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Is it 7 sports and 3 politics or the other way around?

Either way, he's not following the rules HE AGREED to. He has 8 posts in political threads and only 2 related to sports in his last 10.

Should we prepare for the intervention?

Call Monte. The 3 of us will have a conference call and a 2/3 vote decides his fate! :red: :red:

Mod Power!!! I am still waiting on the answers whether or not it applies to EVERYONE, as well as if it's posts or threads. Then I will "agree!!" And I need an exemption to posts in politics when responding to both dumb ass and smart ass comments!!:red:

MtrCtyPimp
02-21-2007, 01:52 AM
I think TTT is a poltitician........that guy speaks from about 50 sides of his mouth.......hes a character allright

PEACE

BettorsChat
02-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Mod Power!!! I am still waiting on the answers whether or not it applies to EVERYONE, as well as if it's posts or threads. Then I will "agree!!" And I need an exemption to posts in politics when responding to both dumb ass and smart ass comments!!:red:

You mean does it apply to the owner of the site is what you mean :monte:

gbell
02-21-2007, 11:07 AM
You mean does it apply to the owner of the site is what you mean :monte:

Everyone knows there are no rules that apply to you!!!:red:
Your screenname should be TEFLONTE!!!!! :)