PDA

View Full Version : Lib tax views

gbell
02-16-2007, 03:35 PM
OK, it’s been a week since the communist, oops I mean Democrats now have control and the Libs are still partying. I want some Lib, any Lib; explain why you are so happy. I mean, if we go on down the...

10DimeBry
02-16-2007, 03:43 PM
nice knowing you GBELL

10DimeBry
07-22-2007, 04:52 PM
bump for the late Gbell, and the rest of you libs who love to be taxed

jordanrules23
07-22-2007, 05:38 PM
:red: :red: :red:

BettorsChat
07-23-2007, 01:32 PM

Taxes are the only thing keeping this Country going. DUH...

What needs to be done is the rich paying more taxes not fewer which is what Repubs do for them. :dontknow:

lefthater
07-23-2007, 01:37 PM

What needs to be done is the rich paying more taxes not fewer which is what Repubs do for them. :dontknow:
How about the concept of eliminating earmarks like the Dems promised? Any thoughts on that?

10DimeBry
07-23-2007, 01:39 PM

why so rich ppl can see their tax dollars get mis managed by gov't and see systems and projects fail and billions get wasted yet the poor stay jobless and will continue to have failing school systems. throwing $$$$ at something isnt the cure.

BettorsChat
07-23-2007, 01:54 PM
why so rich ppl can see their tax dollars get mis managed by gov't and see systems and projects fail and billions get wasted yet the poor stay jobless and will continue to have failing school systems. throwing $$$$ at something isnt the cure.

The Rich don't even pay the % that they are suposed too as they get around it with loopholes :dontknow:

Do you know that this Country is in debt big time. And that debt continues to mount. How do you think it will ever get paid for? How will SSN ever get fixed?

I guess your rich that's why you suport the repubs....hmm

10DimeBry
07-23-2007, 02:00 PM
The Rich don't even pay the % that they are suposed too as they get around it with loopholes :dontknow:

Do you know that this Country is in debt big time. And that debt continues to mount. How do you think it will ever get paid for? How will SSN ever get fixed?

I guess your rich that's why you suport the repubs....hmm

debt you say? Debt to who? Debt to ourself?? Self you owe me 5trillion dollars...... self then responds.....i'll play myself back when i feel like it Fuck off!!! As far as social security. Try re-reading really slowly the other thread i posted about that.

As far as being rich.....lol wish i was pal, fact is i'm not.

BettorsChat
07-23-2007, 02:01 PM
debt you say? Debt to who? Debt to ourself?? Self you owe me 5trillion dollars...... self then responds.....i'll play myself back when i feel like it Fuck off!!! As far as social security. Try re-reading really slowly the other thread i posted about that.

As far as being rich.....lol wish i was pal, fact is i'm not.

LMFAO you actually think the USA debt is owed by the USA to the USA :rofl2: LMFAO :rofl2:

10DimeBry
07-23-2007, 02:11 PM
LMFAO you actually think the USA debt is owed by the USA to the USA :rofl2: LMFAO :rofl2:

who do we owe the debt to? foreign countries? who do they owe it to?

BettorsChat
07-23-2007, 02:17 PM
who do we owe the debt to? foreign countries? who do they owe it to?

:rofl2: You said we owe it to ourselves

Did you know that Japan and China own half of this Country?

So basically from what i'm reading now is we owe debt, but what's owed to other countries is owed back to us in debt that they owe us.....interesting theory at best :rofl2:

husker
07-23-2007, 03:10 PM
this whole "who owns this country" is stupid. i remember when Germany's economy was booming and they were investing in USA, then they went bad. then it was japan, then they went bad. now it's china, what do you think will happen there? i think Saudi Arabia is in there some where (they goes up and down with the price of oil). the point is, every country wants to have their money HERE! we are the ONLY constant in the equation.

it seems like other countries like us a lot more than the radical lib's say. they put their money HERE!! that doesn't seem to me like we have lost our credibility. put your money where your mouth is!

jordanrules23
07-23-2007, 11:52 PM
this whole "who owns this country" is stupid. i remember when Germany's economy was booming and they were investing in USA, then they went bad. then it was japan, then they went bad. now it's china, what do you think will happen there? i think Saudi Arabia is in there some where (they goes up and down with the price of oil). the point is, every country wants to have their money HERE! we are the ONLY constant in the equation.

it seems like other countries like us a lot more than the radical lib's say. they put their money HERE!! that doesn't seem to me like we have lost our credibility. put your money where your mouth is!

They (DEMOS) want a ONE WORLD GOVERMENT....

musclemann
03-07-2010, 10:33 PM
How about the concept of eliminating earmarks like the Dems promised? Any thoughts on that?

Hmm, i wonder who this was with this post????????

:feedback::feedback::feedback:

musclemann
03-07-2010, 10:34 PM
lefthater.........how originally...........

Spark
03-07-2010, 10:38 PM

Why don't you take him up on his challenge?? Either put up or shut up

grandmama
03-08-2010, 01:25 AM

it's kind of ironic that JamMan came in here saying he was not a ideologue, but his old name was "lefthater." I have no problem with people on the hard right-although I disagree with them, but I do have a problem with people like JamaciaMAN that protrays himself as a moderate, but is nothing but a hawkish ideologue... He gives real moderates a bad name.

grandmama
03-08-2010, 01:31 AM
even if he's GBELL, he's still a fraud in my book. he came on here stating that he was not an ideologue, and it's obvious that he is. people are growing tired of all partisan lies that people are spewing all the time. gbell, leftist, JamMAn are all holding this country back.