Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens
Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is
not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska: Stevens (R)
Arizona: McCain (R)
Arkansas: Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California: Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado: Salazar (D)
Connecticut: Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware: Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida: Martinez (R)
Hawaii: Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois: Durbin (D) Obama (D)
Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa: Harkin (D)
Kansas: Brownback (R)
Louisiana: Landrieu (D)
Maryland: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana: Baucus (D)
Nebraska: Hagel (R)
Nevada: Reid (D)
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico: Bingaman (D)
New York: Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
North Dakota Dorgan (D)
Ohio: DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
Oregon: Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania: Specter (R)
Rhode Island: Chafee (R) Reed (D)
South Carolina: Graham (R)
South Dakota: Johnson (D)
Vermont: Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington: Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
West Virginia: Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin: Feingold (D) Kohl (D)

kbsooner21
02-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Thats just fucking ridiculous

rwall
02-08-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm not shocked....

I read today how a New York (Democrat) Senator from Brooklyn wants to make it illegal to use cell phone and IPODS on public streets.

SustainDan
02-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Clinton voted against making english the official language WTF where do we live?

SustainDan
02-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Do we have any freedoms left?? I cant even wipe my ass without being taxed on the paper I use to do it haha

10DimeBry
02-08-2007, 05:50 PM
thank god ppl finally see how bad and out of wack these libs are.

kbsooner21
02-08-2007, 05:55 PM
All of the above should be given one way tickets to Cuba and have the right to challenge Fidel for the dictatorship of the Communist party

10DimeBry
02-08-2007, 06:02 PM
dont worry, LibDog and monte will be on here later to spin these votes and make up some crock of BS...... just wait it will happen, always does

kbsooner21
02-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Why do illegal aliens deserve social security benefits?? I really want an answer to this one. How come English shouldn't be the official language either??

zeib10
02-08-2007, 06:14 PM
No habla engles? Then get the F Out!!

rwall
02-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Why do illegal aliens deserve social security benefits?? I really want an answer to this one. How come English shouldn't be the official language either??
Because the ACLU wouldn't allow it either:red: :red: :red:

and by the way... the hottest women are on the spanish channels

rwall
02-08-2007, 06:19 PM
For an answer to this please press 1 for English

BettorsChat
02-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Lieberman (D) is not a Democrat, but gbell is

garth
02-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Because the ACLU wouldn't allow it either:red: :red: :red:

and by the way... the hottest women are on the spanish channels
Hottest women are definitely on the Spanish-speaking channels. If those channels were your only exposure to Hispanics, you'd have to conclude that there are no ugly people in Mexico.

gbell
02-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Lieberman (D) is not a Democrat, but gbell is

In 2006, Senator Lieberman was elected to a fourth term as an Independent. He remains committed to caucusing with Senate Democrats, but will be identified as an Independent Democrat (ID-CT).

And more importantly, wasn't he a dem when these votes were made? Common sense really isn't that common I guess.

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:08 AM
In 2006, Senator Lieberman was elected to a fourth term as an Independent. He remains committed to caucusing with Senate Democrats, but will be identified as an Independent Democrat (ID-CT).

And more importantly, wasn't he a dem when these votes were made? Common sense really isn't that common I guess.

The democrats didn't want lieberman as he's too busy sucking bush's dick while bush fucks you in the ass. Duh I guess you forgot that one or were you getting fisted by Republican Bill Frist :rofl:

gbell
02-09-2007, 10:11 AM
The democrats didn't want lieberman as he's too busy sucking bush's dick while bush fucks you in the ass. Duh I guess you forgot that one or were you getting fisted by Republican Bill Frist :rofl:

Weren't you the one "attempting" to correct me about Lieberman's voting record? Was he or wasn't he a dem when these votes took place?

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Monte, can you answer these for me?

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Weren't you the one "attempting" to correct me about Lieberman's voting record? Was he or wasn't he a dem when these votes took place?

No, he wasn't (he never has been as he's a trader IMO)

And why don't you pick and choose which votes to choose from posting.

How about the minimum wage acts that democrats have been trying to get through for years that republicans said fuck them.

That's just one.

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Monte, can you answer these for me?

I agree they don't deserve special benefits and English language should be the chosen language. It's all Politics. Democrats vote for this because they want the immigrants votes. It's bullshit

Did you know originally that the language of this country just missed being German back in the day.

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:19 AM
No, he wasn't (he never has been as he's a trader IMO)

And why don't you pick and choose which votes to choose from posting.

How about the minimum wage acts that democrats have been trying to get through for years that republicans said fuck them.

That's just one.
Fuck raising minimum wage. If people would show some commitment to there job they would get raises anyway. It's time to get these people off of the goverment tit. People need to take pride in their work and work hard and they will see their wages grow.

10DimeBry
02-09-2007, 10:21 AM

That's just one.

how bout the Dems saying we will work in Bi-partisan format with the republicans when campagning then they in 1st 100hrs of congress lock out the Republicans and vote thru min wage act w/o a discussion. Oh and how come you fail to mention that ms. pelosi demanded higher min wage for all of america and failed to include AMERICA Samoa in that. Why cause she has major interest their as her district has a huge corporation in america samoa and they didnt want to raise wages. Talk about hypocracy??

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Fuck raising minimum wage. If people would show some commitment to there job they would get raises anyway. It's time to get these people off of the goverment tit. People need to take pride in their work and work hard and they will see their wages grow.

Are you for real? Why did congress get 3 raises during the last 10 years? I supose they deserve it and work hard :rofl:

Why did numerous states have to vote minimum wage increases themselves?

Get on the fence and off the right side meaning start looking at things from non-biased view.

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:25 AM
how bout the Dems saying we will work in Bi-partisan format with the republicans when campagning then they in 1st 100hrs of congress lock out the Republicans and vote thru min wage act w/o a discussion. Oh and how come you fail to mention that ms. pelosi demanded higher min wage for all of america and failed to include AMERICA Samoa in that. Why cause she has major interest their as her district has a huge corporation in america samoa and they didnt want to raise wages. Talk about hypocracy??

Wow the republicans have never did anything like this?

Damn you guys need to wake up. All Politicans are fucking crooks and there needs to be an overhaul of the system.

GET ON THE FENCE and open your eyes

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Are you for real? Why did congress get 3 raises during the last 10 years? I supose they deserve it and work hard :rofl:

Get on the fence and off the right side meaning start looking at things from non-biased view.
I do. Why exactly do you think minimum wage should be raised?

gbell
02-09-2007, 10:28 AM

What are the number of people who are heads of household who make minimum wage? And your answer about your queen exempting Del Monte (family owned?:red: ). I wonder if illegals somehow drive down wages?

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:31 AM
I do. Why exactly do you think minimum wage should be raised?

Are you fucking serious?

What someone makes on minimum wage purchases the littlest every in over 40 years against inflation.

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:32 AM
What are the number of people who are heads of household who make minimum wage? And your answer about your queen exempting Del Monte (family owned?:red: ). I wonder if illegals somehow drive down wages?

Do you drive down minimum wage? Oh, I forgot you're a racist against Illegals too.

gbell
02-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Are you fucking serious?

What someone makes on minimum wage purchases the littlest every in over 40 years against inflation.

Yeah, so take away the incentive to work harder, get an education, and make something of one's self. Should all wages be tied to inflation? Should everyone get a cost of living increase? We should pay more to the teenagers working at McD's.

wayne1218
02-09-2007, 10:34 AM
HOLY SHIT GUYS ... Take a breath!

gbell
02-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Do you drive down minimum wage? Oh, I forgot you're a racist against Illegals too.

Racists against illegals? At least you are smart enough to use the term "illegal" properly. Thought you might start calling them guests. Or temporary friends of the US.

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Are you fucking serious?

Like I said, if they (minimum wage workers) would show some commitment to their jobs then wages would increase.

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah, so take away the incentive to work harder, get an education, and make something of one's self. Should all wages be tied to inflation? Should everyone get a cost of living increase? We should pay more to the teenagers working at McD's.

Why shouldn't members of congress be on regular social security? Instead of getting millions in retirement? Maybe then SS wouldn't be fucked up.

Not everyone working on Minimum wage is a teenager.

kbsooner21
Racists against illegals? At least you are smart enough to use the term "illegal" properly. Thought you might start calling them guests. Or temporary friends of the US.
:red: :red: :red:

BettorsChat
Like I said, if they (minimum wage workers) would show some commitment to their jobs then wages would increase.

Well fuck get me a slushy

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:39 AM
HOLY SHIT GUYS ... Take a breath!

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:39 AM
white cherry ok? :D:

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:40 AM

Dude its real funny how you like getting off on trying to instigate shit

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:42 AM
WTF??

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:42 AM
P.S. I think it's a total crock of shit you just banned gbell cause he has a different opinion!

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:47 AM
P.S. I think it's a total crock of shit you just banned gbell cause he has a different opinion!

If that's what you think then you're wrong!

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:48 AM
WTF??

WTF? You admitted it in another thread that you come in here trying to get me going.

10DimeBry
02-09-2007, 10:48 AM

its real funny how you go and ban ppl from posting then bitch at others for mentioning ppl at other sites.

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 10:52 AM
WTF? You admitted it in another thread that you come in here trying to get me going.
Big fucking deal!?!? You've know me to fuck around and joke my entire existence here.

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:57 AM
its real funny how you go and ban ppl from posting then bitch at others for mentioning ppl at other sites.

We don't allow posting of other sites on here if that's what you're getting at. Other than that I have no fucking clue to what you mean.

BettorsChat
02-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Big fucking deal!?!? You've know me to fuck around and joke my entire existence here.

Now you admit it yet a few minutes ago you acted like that wasn't the issue. You should be able to tell if i'm fucking around and if i'm not.

When JC got pissed did you see me continue on his ass? Or bover? No, as I knew that they didn't need that shit then.

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Now you admit it yet a few minutes ago you acted like that wasn't the issue. You should be able to tell if i'm fucking around and if i'm not.

When JC got pissed did you see me continue on his ass? Or bover? No, as I knew that they didn't need that shit then.
You've fucking lost your mind.

You say this

and I reply with this

that tells me you were fucking around am I wrong?

jcindaville
02-09-2007, 11:25 AM
WOW, I dont like all of this.

10DimeBry
02-09-2007, 11:32 AM
i'm still trying to figure out why Gbell got banned??

jcindaville
02-09-2007, 11:40 AM
i'm still trying to figure out why Gbell got banned??

Cause Monte owns this site and i guess he wanted to shut him up. Right or wrong, its Monte's site he can ban who he see's fit. JMO

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Bring back Gbell!

jcindaville
02-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Bring back Gbell!

I am sure once Monte cools down he will. He has done this before and let the dude back

10DimeBry
02-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Cause Monte owns this site and i guess he wanted to shut him up. Right or wrong, its Monte's site he can ban who he see's fit. JMO

this is true, but that dont make it right

jcindaville
02-09-2007, 12:26 PM
this is true, but that dont make it right

Agreed, but that is why i said right or wrong. That guy does like to argue, but thats no reason to boot him.

KazDog
02-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Gbell doesn't know when to shut the fuck up....I don't either, but he's the one that opens ALL these political right wing threads and then pushes the buttons like some sort of political propaganda machine.....

Today was NOT a good day to push Monte's buttons....

KAZ

zittiboy
02-09-2007, 05:47 PM
if you vote for the repulican 's then you must be in the top 1% of the earning wage . 'cuse if your not...then your a fool . 'cuse the right wing is just for the upper bread winners not the other 98% just look at the tax breaks there for the hilton ' s not for the regular ppl

rwall
02-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Gbell doesn't know when to shut the fuck up....I don't either, but he's the one that opens ALL these political right wing threads and then pushes the buttons like some sort of political propaganda machine.....

KAZ
Let me chime in.......ALOT of Bush bashing threads get opened, it's the same thing. I am Republican but don't agree with some of their beliefs i.e. I HATE having religion in my politics. So I guess I'm not a staunch rep, but when Bush and Republicans get negative threads posted you open the door to negative Democrat threads. If you allow one you need to allow the other.

.....PS .....I agree Gbell should be allowed back but who the hell am I here

jcindaville
02-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Let me chime in.......ALOT of Bush bashing threads get opened, it's the same thing. I am Republican but don't agree with some of their beliefs i.e. I HATE having religion in my politics. So I guess I'm not a staunch rep, but when Bush and Republicans get negative threads posted you open the door to negative Democrat threads. If you allow one you need to allow the other.

You still a cop? Arrest Monte on illegally banning someone:red:

kbsooner21
02-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Bring back Gbell!

10DimeBry
02-09-2007, 05:57 PM
ok guys the joke is over. the gig is up

unbann gbell already

Spark
02-09-2007, 05:59 PM

KAZ

I don't think he will be opening anymore

frankb03
02-09-2007, 06:00 PM
WOW

I couldn't imagine owning a company and speaking to one of my clients/customers like you did in this post.

frankb03
02-09-2007, 06:01 PM
I agree. It's not the first time Monte had banned a member because their political opinion differs from his. He banned me for a day because I questioned why a member was banned for expressing their political opinion.

rwall
02-09-2007, 06:02 PM
ok guys the joke is over. the gig is up

unbann gbell already
I say we all post other capper from other sites plays until Monte brings back Gbell....

It's a joke Monte...You can go back to burning your bras and reading your English to Spanish dictionary.

that to is a joke.

KazDog
02-09-2007, 06:24 PM

The anti Democrat threads far, and I mean far outweigh the anti Republican threads....And he is responsible for opening a lot of them. I don't have a problem with it, but the guy knows how to get under a person's skin. Monte had enough. Esp today....The guy is a bulldog when it comes to this right wing propaganda....

KAZ

Shaun32
02-09-2007, 06:37 PM
The Only Positive Thing That I See Here, The Aliens Get Enrolled Into The System So They Can Be Tracked And To Start Paying Taxes. But Lets Not Avoid The Fact That The Aliens Are Illegal To Begin With, They Broke The Law And Your Politician Is Willing To Look The Other Way. Rotten Bastards (politicians).

Three Jack
02-09-2007, 06:46 PM
The anti Democrat threads far, and I mean far outweigh the anti Republican threads....
KAZ

Only recently...go back about 6 mos to Savage starting multiple threads every day...I don't believe he was banned....

KazDog
02-09-2007, 06:50 PM
On the first page of the Non Gambling section here's a list of the anti Democrat threads VS the anto Republican threads...

ANTI DEMOCRAT THREADS AND THE POSTER

Shocking Senatorial Votes...Gbell

Democrat Tax Plan explained....Gbell

Be Careful Of Hillary Clinton....Baseball Dave

Wonder Why Lib media hasn't picked up on this...Gbell

Libs are u kidding me.....10dimebry

Libs at it again.....KBsooner

Al Gore doesn't practice what he preaches....10dimebry

Air force to become Pelosi Air.....Gbell

Book Report....Gbell

A well oiled defense.....KBsooner

Dark and best kept secrets about Our Social Security...KB sooner

ANTI REPUBLICAN THREADS AND THE POSTER

:zip: KAZ

wayne1218
02-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I agree Kaz and i think most of them were started just to get Monte going. Who knew he was going to go Rambo on us this morning over it.

ACE-ACE or Democrats. You will get destroyed talking about either of them here. They both have the United Nations behind them. For the record, I consider myself an Independant voter but right now i'm VERY anti Republican and Anti Bush. I agree with Monte on most of his posts but i refuse to get into a political or religious debate here. We all have our opinions on those 2 subjects and i have no interest in changing anyone's here. The ACE-ACE thing actually deals with what the board does which is gambling but whatever, many are on opposite sides of the fence on that one and my side doesn't seem like the "Right" one i guess. I thought it would be a cold day in hell before i was ripped over ACE-ACE here at BC. At another site, i would understand it. Here, i don't.

TwoTonTony
02-09-2007, 07:27 PM
It just seems to me that someone who owns a business would want to remain as neutral as possible on 2 topics (religion and politics).

When i owned my company i steered clear of all topics like that. In what way can they help the business? We have all seen how normally nice people get furious when these 2 topics rear their ugly head. I was gulity when i went at it with savage too. So why even risk it?

My personal opinion (which does not matter) is this:

#1 - No good can come of this (wayne & BC are unhappy with each other)
#2 - Monte is very rigid in his views ......(never gives an inch and seems more interested in winning arguments and showing his cerebral prowess when it is all said and done is just simply his opinion). He also never knows when to let an argument die and infers alot of things.....now he is playing the hurt feelings card when I would DIE to have an employee like Wayne (and wayne does not get paid)
#3 - When things do not go his way he brings up all the shit in his life. (life is rough for many. some medical.. some financial.. some marital...some spiritual....some family....(life is not what happens to us, but how we deal with it)..nobody should compare sour grapes...to me that should have nothing to do with the site)....We have a saying in our business that your personal life gets checked at the door.......that is being a professional, but here it gets used as a crutch or excuse.

* I would never say this before when i was betting because Monte could have a hair trigger response (his right since he owns the site), but i do not bet anymore and pop in for entertainment 1/2 days a week....but i have nothing to lose now

** I should probably say so long since i fully expect to be banned....Continued success everyone....you too Monte

KazDog
02-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I agree Kaz and i think most of them were started just to get Monte going. Who knew he was going to go Rambo on us this morning over it.

ACE-ACE or Democrats. You will get destroyed talking about either of them here. They both have the United Nations behind them. For the record, I consider myself an Independant voter but right now i'm VERY anti Republican and Anti Bush. I agree with Monte on most of his posts but i refuse to get into a political or religious debate here. We all have our opinions on those 2 subjects and i have no interest in changing anyone's here. The ACE-ACE thing actually deals with what the board does which is gambling but whatever, many are on opposite sides of the fence on that one and my side doesn't seem like the "Right" one i guess. I thought it would be a cold day in hell before i was ripped over ACE-ACE here at BC. At another site, i would understand it. Here, i don't.

My respect for you has grown exponentially....

KAZ

kbsooner21
02-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Bring back Gbell!

MtrCtyPimp
02-10-2007, 12:59 AM
if you vote for the repulican 's then you must be in the top 1% of the earning wage . 'cuse if your not...then your a fool . 'cuse the right wing is just for the upper bread winners not the other 98% just look at the tax breaks there for the hilton ' s not for the regular ppl

I agree 100%.....if yer not in the top 1% and u vote 'RIGHT' you are F'ing yerself

PEACE

BettorsChat
02-10-2007, 07:04 AM
WOW

I couldn't imagine owning a company and speaking to one of my clients/customers like you did in this post.

I can't imagine that you actually replied to me in a negative way :rofl:

BettorsChat
02-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Only recently...go back about 6 mos to Savage starting multiple threads every day...I don't believe he was banned....

No savage got attacked strongly in a political thread and hasn't commented since or opened one since.

BettorsChat
02-10-2007, 07:07 AM
It just seems to me that someone who owns a business would want to remain as neutral as possible on 2 topics (religion and politics).

When i owned my company i steered clear of all topics like that. In what way can they help the business? We have all seen how normally nice people get furious when these 2 topics rear their ugly head. I was gulity when i went at it with savage too. So why even risk it?

My personal opinion (which does not matter) is this:

#1 - No good can come of this (wayne & BC are unhappy with each other)
#2 - Monte is very rigid in his views ......(never gives an inch and seems more interested in winning arguments and showing his cerebral prowess when it is all said and done is just simply his opinion). He also never knows when to let an argument die and infers alot of things.....now he is playing the hurt feelings card when I would DIE to have an employee like Wayne (and wayne does not get paid)
#3 - When things do not go his way he brings up all the shit in his life. (life is rough for many. some medical.. some financial.. some marital...some spiritual....some family....(life is not what happens to us, but how we deal with it)..nobody should compare sour grapes...to me that should have nothing to do with the site)....We have a saying in our business that your personal life gets checked at the door.......that is being a professional, but here it gets used as a crutch or excuse.

* I would never say this before when i was betting because Monte could have a hair trigger response (his right since he owns the site), but i do not bet anymore and pop in for entertainment 1/2 days a week....but i have nothing to lose now

** I should probably say so long since i fully expect to be banned....Continued success everyone....you too Monte

:rofl:

kbsooner21
02-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Bring back Gbell!

10DimeBry
02-10-2007, 10:40 AM
No savage got attacked strongly in a political thread and hasn't commented since or opened one since.

whatever you make us out to be the bad guys. too bad everytime you open your trap i make you look like a tool.

get a clue man.

BettorsChat
02-10-2007, 11:12 AM
whatever you make us out to be the bad guys. too bad everytime you open your trap i make you look like a tool.

get a clue man.

:rofl: :tongue3: :blah:

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Bring back Gbell!

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Bring back Gbell!

He only got a 3 day ban.

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 03:07 PM
He only got a 3 day ban.
It's fucking BULLSHIT he got any ban at all imo.

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 03:13 PM
It's fucking BULLSHIT he got any ban at all imo.

That may or may not be true but hey, he owns the site. I think it's bullshit when the Yankees spend 220 million on payroll too but what can i do about it?

10DimeBry
02-11-2007, 04:22 PM

prolly the most foolish statement i've read in this thread. I guess no democrap is rich right? kennedy,pelosi,clinton,kerry?

10DimeBry
02-11-2007, 04:23 PM
He only got a 3 day ban.

thats cool, but it would be just if monte got a 3 day ban also.

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 04:25 PM
thats cool, but it would be just if monte got a 3 day ban also.

We probably could have all banned each other that day and made it a better site for the others. I've talked to Monte several times and i'm over it at this point. :)

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:01 PM
The ban was justified....Dude needs to quit opening bullshit threads with crap he gets in his Right Wing email account....It's useless propaganda. Besides, he doesn't know when to shut his piehole....He's lucky it was only 3 days!

KAZ

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:20 PM
The ban was justified....Dude needs to quit opening bullshit threads with crap he gets in his Right Wing email account....It's useless propaganda. Besides, he doesn't know when to shut his piehole....He's lucky it was only 3 days!

KAZ
Well then, me, you, Savage, Dime, Monte all need to be banned for starting political threads then. Total BS that he was banned for having a different opinion than the boss.

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:26 PM
I have never started a political thread before. I only end them!....And he kept bulldogging Monte.....I will say this again for the hearing impaired....He didn't know when to shut his piehole. it wasn't just an opposite opinion, he was annoying....He only opened political threads on right wing propaganda....It was useless....

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:28 PM
I have never started a political thread before. I only end them!....And he kept bulldogging Monte.....I will say this again for the hearing impaired....He didn't know when to shut his piehole. it wasn't just an opposite opinion, he was annoying....He only opened political threads on right wing propaganda....It was useless....
Savage and Monte and others have done the same for the left wing so.....

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 08:31 PM
KB, I agree...why wasn't Savage banned last summer? He opened threads every hour!

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:32 PM
You're missing my point....For the most part, you and Dimer discussing politics has never bothered me. It's offensive because you both are ignorant, but you have never bothered me. Gbell has a way of getting under a person's skin, because he never stops and is single minded.

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Anybody watching the Grammy's tonight?

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:33 PM
KB, I agree...why wasn't Savage banned last summer? He opened threads every hour!
Simple, Monte is a lefty and agrees with Savage. Heaven forbid we live in the USA where people might have different opinions.

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:34 PM

Ha ha....Is Gbell giving a speech on Dick's Chainey? Or George's Bush?:red: :red:

Spark
02-11-2007, 08:34 PM
I think Wayne is asking you guys nicely to move on ...

Thanks

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:35 PM
You're missing my point....For the most part, you and Dimer discussing politics has never bothered me. It's offensive because you both are ignorant, but you have never bothered me. Gbell has a way of getting under a person's skin, because he never stops and is single minded.
:blah: whatever. it's a dead issue. I better stop before I feel the wrath of the ban button :red: :red:

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Nope! I hate that shit :D:

Three Jack

I am all over the red carpet....

Can anyone tell me the difference between recod and album of the year?

KazDog
If I owned this site...I'd ban all you sorry right wing moron's. Save the bandwidth with useless propaganda! :rofl2:

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Nope! I hate that shit :D:

There are going to be some great live performances buddy. You should watch!

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Come on KB.....The actors make left turns around the red carpet all night.....:rofl:

KAZ

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:38 PM
I am all over the red carpet....

Can anyone tell me the difference between recod and album of the year?

Some of these girls are downright beautiful! Christina is smoking!

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 08:39 PM

Substitute Savage for GBell and you are right on the money...for obvious reasons Savage never annoyed you and that is understandible and I certainly understand why Gbell annoys the shit out of you Dems. But he agitated, annoyed and provoked all of the Repubs on the site.

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Some of these girls are downright beautiful! Christina is smoking!

Officially on fire...so is Carrie Underwood and Scarlett Jo....

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:41 PM

WORD!

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:41 PM
There are going to be some great live performances buddy. You should watch!
I've got homework for school that I've been working on and still have some left. I just popped in for a bit to take a break and see what was going on :D:

p.s. who is performing?

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:42 PM
I love Carrie Underwood :licksmile

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:44 PM

3Jack.....I believe Monte already answered you on this above....And I believe I answered you on how many Right Wing political threads have been opened recently, with a bunch of shitty useless propaganda being posted from emails. What don't you get here?

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Gnarles Barkley "Crazy"

The Police are reuniting to perform

Ludacris

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dixie Chicks (LOL)

Christina (Smoking Hot)

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:45 PM
3Jack.....I believe Monte already answered you on this above....And I believe I answered you on how many Right Wing political threads have been opened recently, with a bunch of shitty useless propaganda being posted from emails. What don't you get here?
You are blinded too Kaz. Drop it, as there is just as much "left" threads opened up as "right."

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Gnarles Barkley "Crazy"

Ludacris

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dixie Chicks (LOL)

Christina (Smoking Hot)
I hate the Dixie Chicks :red: :red: Who is Christina? Aguilera?

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Gnarles Barkley "Crazy"

Ludacris

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dixie Chicks (LOL)

Christina (Smoking Hot)

This is the music selections for the night? Yuck!

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:47 PM
I hate the Dixie Chicks :red: :red: Who is Christina? Aguilera?

That's why i said LOL next to Dixie Chicks. I figured you hated them and yes to the other question!

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 08:47 PM
That's why i said LOL next to Dixie Chicks. I figured you hated them and yes to the other question!
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red:

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:48 PM
On the first page of the Non Gambling section here's a list of the anti Democrat threads VS the anto Republican threads...

Book Report....Gbell

OK KB....I'm blind. If I'm blind, what does that make you?

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 08:49 PM

Thanks Kaz...I saw and I do not disagree with what you say...but go back to the summer and see what Savage was doing. What nyou see now was te exact other way in June and July. Yes, he was admonished and rightfully so and he has not posted anything since...but he wasn't banned and he was just as annoying as GBell....

Everyone is right, there is no use discussing this stuff because the only thing we will agree on is to disagree...I respect your opinion as well as all others on the board.

but if you want to be wrong your entire life, go right ahead (only joking:red: :red: :red: )!

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 08:49 PM

Kaz and Monte have posters of them in their bedrooms!

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:51 PM

I could care less about their beliefs cuz :hitit:

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 08:52 PM
I could care less about their beliefs cuz :hitit:

I woul dtoo if I could tape their mouths shut...it may take 6-8 shots for the short one though.

KazDog
02-11-2007, 08:54 PM

Ha ha....Too funny. I agree, I like to argue and I can leave an argument without feeling too much animosity towards someone with a different opinion. But Gbell chose the wrong day to bulldog Monte, and if you read the thread where he and I went at it, you can see just how he was doing it to me. Until I turned the table on him and he didn't know what to say.....You are right...None of us will change the others opinion. You can only 'hope' to enlighten someone every now and then.....And then there's KB.....:dontknow:

KAZ

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:56 PM
The Police are performing "Roxanne"!

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 08:57 PM
I can do without The Police....get me to Christina.....

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 08:58 PM
I can do without The Police....get me to Christina.....

That works for me too! :partying:

KazDog
02-11-2007, 09:00 PM
What would your music selections be Wayne???? I'll start with Foo Fighters and System Of A Down....Followed by a little Three Days Grace

KAZ

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Kaz, I like ALL Kinds of music buddy! :)

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
KB ... Your Song is on!!!!!!!!!

KazDog
02-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Kaz, I like ALL Kinds of music buddy! :)

I know it's a tough question....But pick your top 3. Like if you were on a deserted island and could only have these three bands to chose from....

KAZ

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 09:07 PM
First award thoughts (as I puke up my pizza wih the Hixie Chicks):
1. Did Tony Bennent really thank Target?
2. I think its time for someone to start feeding Stevie some Nutrisystem meals and not tell him.

KazDog
02-11-2007, 09:08 PM

What's KB's song? "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy".....:red:

KAZ

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Beyonce = :hitit: Several times!

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Beyonce = :hitit: Several times!

she ain't bad.....:jc:

KazDog
02-11-2007, 09:17 PM
You're killing me Dawg....You know, we won't know what you look like or where you live if you divulge your top three. Is Teddy Pendrgrass one of them???

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Which was?

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 09:19 PM
I simply couldn't and wouldn't try to narrow it down kaz. My best/favorite 6 CD's in my car are all ones i burned with multiple artists on each!

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Which was?

Dixie Chicks :D:

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 09:21 PM
:mega2: :jc: :D:

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 09:22 PM
:mega2: :jc: :D:

Their not ready to make nice you know.

KazDog
02-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Just use your backwards thinking KB...Chicks on your Dix....:red: :red: :red:

KAZ

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Shakira is performing soon. Trust me, you don't want to miss that!

KazDog
02-11-2007, 09:25 PM
I can't watch it for another couple of hours....Leftcoast time

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Shakira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 10:01 PM
I'D have to agree...her hips don't lie....

Can Meg move like that?

10DimeBry
02-11-2007, 10:02 PM
you guys should have on hannitys american on fox news. he is totally showing hillary speeches from the past years and she has flip flopped dozens of times its hilarious

Three Jack
02-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Is Meg a back-up dancer?

KazDog
02-11-2007, 10:05 PM
you guys should have on hannitys american on fox news. he is totally showing hillary speeches from the past years and she has flip flopped dozens of times its hilarious

:blah: :bored: :gives: :gives: :gives:

KAZ

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 10:06 PM
read above and look at kaz trying to say this site is so "right" heavy bwhahahahahahahah

KazDog
02-11-2007, 10:09 PM
read above and look at kaz trying to say this site is so "right" heavy bwhahahahahahahah

It is you Troll.....Shouldn't you be watching the Okies at spring practice, defending the Statue Of LIBerty play?:red: :feedback:

KAZ

10DimeBry
02-11-2007, 10:10 PM

this sentence in bold just proves my point even more. You libs think you are above us. fact is your not. the sad thing is you are to much convinced by the left wing media and they tell you stuff and you soak it up like a spounge. just sad

KazDog
02-11-2007, 10:17 PM
this sentence in bold just proves my point even more. You libs think you are above us. fact is your not. the sad thing is you are to much convinced by the left wing media and they tell you stuff and you soak it up like a spounge. just sad

This sentence in bold just proves my point even more. You Libs think you are above us. Fact is, you're not. The sad thing is, you are too much convinced by the left wing media. They tell you stuff and you soak it up like a sponge. Just sad.

:clapping: KAZ

10DimeBry
02-11-2007, 10:20 PM
So what I didnt use correct grammer. Big deal.

musclemann
02-11-2007, 10:28 PM
If I owned this site...I'd ban all you sorry right wing moron's. Save the bandwidth with useless propaganda! :rofl2:

at least have an open mind. The thing that bothers me is these guys are the same one's who was riding clinton for having an affair on his wife but yet and still will not step up to the plate and rip bush about his

1.LYING TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT WMD
2.OVER ALL FAILURE IN IRAQ
3.THE HUGE DEFECIT HE CREATED
4.THE WIDENING GAP BETWEEN THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THE RICH BECAUSE OF HIS TAX BREAKS TO THE RICHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION.
5.THE DESERTION OF THE KATRINA VICTIMS AND THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH(EVEN THOUGH THEY ELECTED THIS FUCKER)
6.THE 100000 OR DEAD IN IRAQ
7.TRILLIONS WASTED IN IRAQ JUST TO BOOST HIS DADS MIDDLE EASTERN CRONIES STOCK AND WEALTH.
8.DIDNT STOP THE TERRORIST ATTCK UPON THIS COUNTRY!

like i have always said i could care less about party affiliations blue, red its all the same to me. But I know this country is 1000 times worst before Bush ass hit office.IF ALL BUSH HAD DID WAS GET A BLOW JOB AND CHEAT ON HIS WIFE AND NONE OF THE ABOVE WOULDVE HAPPENED I'D BE ALL FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!

wayne1218
02-11-2007, 10:41 PM
kb, the Dixie Chicks are cleaning house at the Grammy's. Song of the Year, Record of the Year ... LOL, somebody loves them still! :red: :red:

10DimeBry
02-11-2007, 10:44 PM
yeah all the left libs prolly like them. they dont even get any airtime and their album sucks. they suck

garth
02-11-2007, 10:47 PM
I woul dtoo if I could tape their mouths shut...it may take 6-8 shots for the short one though.
The thing is, when we express our political beliefs on here, it really has no personal consequence for us. Natalie Maines' vocal opinions, I'm sure, cost the Chixie Dicks millions of dollars.

garth
02-11-2007, 10:53 PM
yeah all the left libs prolly like them. they dont even get any airtime and their album sucks. they suck
for the record, bry, I liked the Chixie Dicks' music long before I knew anything about their political positions. I also like Toby Keith's music. And Natalie Maines wore a t-shirt with FUTK (Fuck you, Toby Keith). I also like a lot of David Allan Coe's music even though I abhor racism. And Coe is one of the biggest racist bigots there is in the world. Music is music for me. I like what I like. Doesn't have anything to do with the artists' political views. Music is a subjective, aesthetic experience, not a political one...at least for me.

kbsooner21
02-11-2007, 11:57 PM
These damn Grammy's have to be run by Libs.

Dixie Chicks all these awards???

p.s. LibDog, Monte, it's a joke :red: :red: :red:

ULikeApples
02-12-2007, 12:34 AM
at least have an open mind. The thing that bothers me is these guys are the same one's who was riding clinton for having an affair on his wife but yet and still will not step up to the plate and rip bush about his

1.LYING TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT WMD
2.OVER ALL FAILURE IN IRAQ
3.THE HUGE DEFECIT HE CREATED
4.THE WIDENING GAP BETWEEN THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THE RICH BECAUSE OF HIS TAX BREAKS TO THE RICHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION.
5.THE DESERTION OF THE KATRINA VICTIMS AND THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH(EVEN THOUGH THEY ELECTED THIS FUCKER)
6.THE 100000 OR DEAD IN IRAQ
7.TRILLIONS WASTED IN IRAQ JUST TO BOOST HIS DADS MIDDLE EASTERN CRONIES STOCK AND WEALTH.
8.DIDNT STOP THE TERRORIST ATTCK UPON THIS COUNTRY!

like i have always said i could care less about party affiliations blue, red its all the same to me. But I know this country is 1000 times worst before Bush ass hit office.IF ALL BUSH HAD DID WAS GET A BLOW JOB AND CHEAT ON HIS WIFE AND NONE OF THE ABOVE WOULDVE HAPPENED I'D BE ALL FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!

Had to respond to this jibberish:

1. Then Hillary and Co. lied too b/c they made the same judgements after looking and the same information. Not being correct does not equal lying.

2. Time will tell.

3. That is true. Mostly b/c of the war, partly b/c of pork-barrel spending in Congress and him not having a line-item veto. If we cut Welfare, SS, Medicare, and Mediciad, that will help the deficit alot!

4. In pure dollars, yes, you are correct. Let's say 2 people get a 10% tax cut. One made $1,000,000 and the other $20,000. The guy that made $1M is going to save $100,000 and the other $2,000. The higher earn got a higher dollar tax cut, but is the exact percent same as the lower earner. What is wrong with that? There is no reason just to give a tax cut to the "poor" without cutting the top end too.

5. Here are your buses Mayor Nagin. Oh, their not luxury enough, eh. Ok, then.

6. No one other than severe, left-wing outlets are trying to push a # that high.

7. No facts to back that up.

8. Hard to respond to that quackery, other than to ask how many we have had here since then?

musclemann
02-12-2007, 03:45 AM
Had to respond to this jibberish:

1. Then Hillary and Co. lied too b/c they made the same judgements after looking and the same information. Not being correct does not equal lying.

2. Time will tell.

3. That is true. Mostly b/c of the war, partly b/c of pork-barrel spending in Congress and him not having a line-item veto. If we cut Welfare, SS, Medicare, and Mediciad, that will help the deficit alot!

4. In pure dollars, yes, you are correct. Let's say 2 people get a 10% tax cut. One made $1,000,000 and the other $20,000. The guy that made $1M is going to save $100,000 and the other $2,000. The higher earn got a higher dollar tax cut, but is the exact percent same as the lower earner. What is wrong with that? There is no reason just to give a tax cut to the "poor" without cutting the top end too.

2. Here are your buses Mayor Nagin. Oh, their not luxury enough, eh. Ok, then.

3. No one other than severe, left-wing outlets are trying to push a # that high.

4. No facts to back that up.

5. Hard to respond to that quackery, other than to ask how many we have had here since then?

HOW ABOUT READING A BOOK AND GAINING SOME KNOWLEDGE.

1.HILLARY AND THE OTHER DEMS ARENT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF I DIDNT VOTE FOR THEM I VOTED FOR HIM, OUR MANAGER. BUT BRILLIANT RESPONSE EISTEIN.

2.YEAH TAKE SOME MORE FROM THE POOR OF THE COUNTRY LIKE MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY AND LETS MAKE MORE BOMBS!!!

3.USUAL STUPID TALK FROM THE RIGHT WINGERS BUT I FORGOT KATRINA ONLY HIT IN NEW ORLEANS. NOT IN MISS. OR ALA OR THE REST OF LOUISIANA. BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT NAGIN SHOULDVE GOT BUSES FOR ALL OF THE SOUTH.

4.OH YEAH IM SURE ABOUT ONLY 6000 PEOPLE DEAD IN IRAQ SO FAR.

5.TRILLIONS WASTED? OH MY BAD ONLY 700 BILLION SO FAR

6.OK GENIUS HOW MANY DID WE HAVE BEFORE BUSH THAT DESTROYED TWO OF OUR TALLEST BUILDINGS WITH PLANES FLYING ALL OVER LOOKING FOR TARGETS.

7.AS I USUALLY SAY IF CLINTON HAD BEEN IN OFFICE WHEN THIS HAPPENED YOU WOULD BE SCREAMING HOW WEAK HE AND THE DEMS ARE BUT YOUR WILLING TO WINK AND FORGIVE BUSH BECAUSE IN YOUR EYES HE CAN DO NO WRONG.

NOT A DEMOCRAT BUT CONCERNED CITIZEN WHO IS TIRED OF
RED AND BLUE.

P.S THE ONLY JIBBERISH ON HERE IS YOURS. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR FAILURE. GOOGLE THE WORD FAILURE AND THERE IS YOUR HERO!!!!!!!!

jcindaville
02-12-2007, 07:46 AM
:gives: about this thread. everyone :zip: their pie holes closed about politics and their would be no one banned

wayne1218
02-12-2007, 08:35 AM
:gives: about this thread. everyone :zip: their pie holes closed about politics and their would be no one banned

We gave up jc. We figured they could just have this thread in non gambling and throw hatred back and forth until they all get their "Fill". I do agree though ... :gives: :D:

wayne1218
02-12-2007, 10:18 AM
kb, the Dixie Chicks are cleaning house at the Grammy's. Song of the Year, Record of the Year ... LOL, somebody loves them still! :red: :red:

Make that 5 Grammy's total kb. They were the Big Winners last night. I guess their comments didn't hurt them too bad as they were rewarded nicely last night! :red: :red: :red:

jcindaville
02-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Make that 5 Grammy's total kb. They were the Big Winners last night. I guess their comments didn't hurt them too bad as they were rewarded nicely last night! :red: :red: :red:

Those cum dumpsters should only open their mouth when there ready to suck a dick

kbsooner21
02-12-2007, 10:20 AM

Did you read my post #157

wayne1218
02-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Those cum dumpsters should only open their mouth when there ready to suck a dick

Unzip your fly!!!

jcindaville
02-12-2007, 10:22 AM
We gave up jc. We figured they could just have this thread in non gambling and throw hatred back and forth until they all get their "Fill". I do agree though ... :gives: :D:

I personally dont give a fuck about whoever anyone votes for, its none of my business, and i will never lose a friend over their affiliation on voting.

People died to give us those rights, so who am I to pass judgement on how someone views politics.

wayne1218
02-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Yes i did kb!

I could care less. I'm not a fan of them either way. I just think it is hilarious that a song called "I'm not ready to make nice" in response to what happened was rewarded with 5 Grammy's when their career was said to be over. The Standing "O" by a crowd Millionaires was kind of interesting ...

wayne1218
02-12-2007, 10:24 AM
I personally dont give a fuck about whoever anyone votes for, its none of my business, and i will never lose a friend over their affiliation on voting.

People died to give us those rights, so who am I to pass judgement on how someone views politics.

OMG ... I agree 100%. Why do you think i tried slipping humor in this thread last night about 10 times! :clapping:

gbell
02-13-2007, 12:44 AM

Book Report....Gbell

To help you Kaz:

GOP revives ISP BC
Side by side Bush/chimp BC
Bush..millions..war BC
Budgets ups.downs (with 3 links inside) BC
Bush watch home (with 6 links insdie) BC
Bush's Truman show BC
Millions wasted in Iraq MM
Bush says give it time MM
Densest element Sav
Borowitz report Sav

Do you think these were ever on the first page? :zip:

KazDog
02-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Comes back firing away.....Priceless!

I went to the Non gambling forum and pulled all those off the first page that I could view....I didn't need to go back any further. Obviously, I could go back and find many threads for both sides....

kbsooner21
02-13-2007, 12:57 AM

I went to the Non gambling forum and pulled all those off the first page that I could view....I didn't need to go back any further. Obviously, I could go back and find many threads for both sides....
Exactly, so guys, please end this argument right here :please: :please2: :please2:

gbell
02-13-2007, 12:58 AM

Dude, you talked all kinds of shit in my absence, so fuck your "priceless". And these were from pages 1 and 2. I guess they were never on the first page either.

gbell
02-13-2007, 12:59 AM
Exactly, so guys, please end this argument right here :please: :please2: :please2:

KB, I will stop responding to this idiot, but while banned he was writing enough about me.

KazDog
02-13-2007, 01:02 AM
They should have never let you back....I talked the truth. You have nothing to post other than crap you get in your email....And all I needed to do was look at the first page of the non gambling forum to find it. When it's done randomly, it's no big deal. When it's done ad nauseam, like in your case....It sickening

kbsooner21
02-13-2007, 01:03 AM
They should have never let you back....I talked the truth. You have nothing to post other than crap you get in your email....And all I needed to do was look at the first page of the non gambling forum to find it. When it's done randomly, it's no big deal. When it's done ad nauseam, like in your case....It sickening
Kaz, please :zip: This can go nowhere but down from here. :please2:

KazDog
02-13-2007, 01:07 AM
KB....What crap did I talk? I said the ban was warranted because he chose not to stop bulldoggin' Monte. I mostly responded to those who said I was wrong. I could have said A LOT more. But I didn't. He just doesn't know when to shut his piehole, and tonight is only further proof.....

Gbell....I said before, I have no problems with you posting your opinions, b ut sometimes you need to learn when to give it a rest....I'm done with you and this thread. Keep on yapping your gums all you'd like. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm not the only one tired of it. Good luck to you...

KAZ

kbsooner21
02-13-2007, 01:10 AM
:goodnight2: :sleepy: :goodnight:

musclemann
02-13-2007, 01:29 AM
KB, I will stop responding to this idiot, but while banned he was writing enough about me.

HE'S BAAACCK:partying:

Whats up g bell I did miss the sparring with you but dude its all clean fun. I respect your opinion and take care.

10DimeBry
02-13-2007, 09:43 AM
megs dream man is on fox sports radio right now.

yep ref ed hackulee