PDA

View Full Version : at the GA meeting tonight,guy pulls out a rot.sheet with updated lines for tues-open

WayneChung
01-30-2007, 02:02 AM
no BS guys,at the GA meeting during the coffee break motherfucker pulls out an updated line sheet,ask me who i like for tuesday,i like to shit myself-heres the pick i gave dude-OLE MISS AT HOME-MONEYLINE OVER MISS. STATE !!

GOLDENGREEK
01-30-2007, 02:04 AM
Lmmfao !!!!

Screw Ga !! Its For Quitters

WayneChung
01-30-2007, 02:07 AM
Lmmfao !!!!

Screw Ga !! Its For Quitters
i go to recruit players for our poker game greek,we have a jam-up 20-40 hold-em game on tues and sundays,five hundred buy-in,the game is the bomb,lots of fishes !! ps-THE PLAYERS FROM GA ARE REALLY LIVE !! 2ND PS-RWALL,NARCS,AND G-MEN WELCOME !!

Ldawg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
i go to recruit players for our poker game greek,we have a jam-up 20-40 hold-em game on tues and sundays,five hundred buy-in,the game is the bomb,lots of fishes !! ps-THE PLAYERS FROM GA ARE REALLY LIVE !! 2ND PS-RWALL,NARCS,AND G-MEN WELCOME !!

Who loves your Basket case shit ?

Da dawg dat who .....

Still gettin' raped at the Jay Oh Bee Chungster.... I'll be in touch for the SB GOY.

peace Brother BBIC lives

Kaptain
01-30-2007, 03:03 PM
gl Chung----good call yesterday----kapt

Spark
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
Good luck tonight buddy

GrandPa
01-30-2007, 04:17 PM
This thread is a RIOT!

LMAO

WayneChung
01-31-2007, 09:54 AM
y-NOT ONE THANK YOU FOR NC WILMINGTON MONDAY,NOT ONE THANK YOU FOR OLE MISS LAST NIGHT-THIS SHIT IS REALLY GETTING OLD GUYS-i put a lot of time and effort into my capping !!

Chado1
01-31-2007, 10:05 AM
y-NOT ONE THANK YOU FOR NC WILMINGTON MONDAY,NOT ONE THANK YOU FOR OLE MISS LAST NIGHT-THIS SHIT IS REALLY GETTING OLD GUYS-i put a lot of time and effort into my capping !!

I said nice call with NC yesterday and and even better call here with Ole Miss dude, keep up the great work.....

the recognition that you may not be getting maybe because others cant understand Chunganese :red:

KJ1000
01-31-2007, 12:17 PM
Dude:

Keep up the great work! I am still trying to understand your threads and miss some of your picks on the first pass through, but I am getting it. Bring the heat and humor, best of luck!

kj

WayneChung
01-31-2007, 01:57 PM
hope you guys know i am just cutting up and having a little fun on here,which is 98 percent of why i use this site,i suck as a capper and do not expect any thank-yous !!

Kaptain
01-31-2007, 03:13 PM

go back and read your posts....

read em carefully----I for one, isolated not only the win, but the difference in the UD winning outright.......

You know we give you the love when you earn/need it.....kapt:clapping: