PDA

View Full Version : Nor thcoast Lies

savage1
01-13-2007, 12:18 PM
Perhaps some of you think I am making some of this stuff up about Nor thcoast
Today on basketball comp. line (877-6619110) Phil says Triple Crown almost went 5-0 yesterday but lost his 5 star in overtime with Utah.
Lets look at the picks:

Triple Crown

5 Star
Utah -4

4 Star
Minn+1

3 Star's
Char+6
Houston-3

College

4 Star
N. Iowa
According to my calculations if what what was posted was correct, Triple Crown went 3-2, as N. Iowa was a loser.
Just another big time lie from Phil Ste ele, who in my opinion has turned out to be one of the biggest scamdicappers out there although not as obvious because he is so slick.

wayne1218
01-13-2007, 12:24 PM
:gives: They all lie!

savage1
01-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Wayne-Many services lie, but many of the lies of other services are much more obvious-the guys who claim 80% lifetime, 95-2 system plays, etc.
Phil of NC is very slick and to the naked eye gets away with a lot of stuff by his clever deceptions, half truths and spins and like today just an outright lie, which he hoped no one would catch.
Since he is a well know service, for many especially newbies, from what he says, they would think he is the "Second Coming" rather than in my opinion one of the worst scamdicappers out there;as stated he is not that obvious unlike unless you dig and/or like today when Phil tried to pull a fast one about one of the services on his Community Line.

LeRoy
01-14-2007, 10:28 PM
I thought they were a football only service

savage1
01-16-2007, 12:42 AM
I thought they were a football only service
NC per se is a football service only, but it maintains a Community Line, where other cappers pick all sports.
Perhaps Phil Steele should try his hand in picking basketball, as he can't do worse than the 20%(no exaggeration) he was with his Late Phone Service in the NFL for the last 11 weeks.

Three Jack
01-16-2007, 12:55 AM
Savage, with all do respect, you pay an awful lot of attention to these guys, or just touts in general. This guy went 0-5, that guy went 1-6, scamdicapper A went 0-4...what's the infatuation?

savage1
01-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Savage, with all do respect, you pay an awful lot of attention to these guys, or just touts in general. This guy went 0-5, that guy went 1-6, scamdicapper A went 0-4...what's the infatuation?
Yes I admit I have an obsession with exposing the scamdicappers.
I think I do it both as a hobby and to let people know(especially those who are younger and/or who just starting out) the real truth behind these guys, which is NOT the way they project themselves in their ads.
On the other hand, if I am compulsive about this, well all I can say is that I would rather be compulsive about posting about these guys than with gambling itself for obvious monetary and other personal reasons, which could be destructive to my marriage.
I feel if I keep posting this stuff, some of it will sink in, and hopefully the word will get spread about Nor thcoast and other scamdicappers.
I sure hope my frank explanation helps to explain where I am coming from.