PDA

View Full Version : Da Bears on Friday

The Animal
08-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Chicago -4: <br />
<br />
Motivation will not be a problem for the Chicago Bears tonight. Dating back to last yearís regular season, the Bruins have now allowed 34, 29, and 28 points in their last three games....

moondog22
08-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Hey Animal,nice to see you,but the BEARS STILL SUCK :red:

The Animal
08-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Moon,

Spoken by a true Packer fan...LOL.

moondog22
08-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Moon,

Spoken by a true Packer fan...LOL.so true so true :shootme: but always in good fun good friend.

The Animal
08-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Moon,

Hope your health is okay. I don't post much but I'm a frequent visitor and really enjoy the posts around here. Good for many daily laughs. Some real characters here to say the least.

Mark

moondog22
08-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Moon,

Hope your health is okay. I don't post much but I'm a frequent visitor and really enjoy the posts around here. Good for many daily laughs. Some real characters here to say the least.

MarkYeah,I wish you would be around more often too,but when you do I always enjoy reading your posts.You are one of the better guys that give great write ups.PS doing better

The Animal
08-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Been doing this A LONG time. Industry not the same anymore. Anybody with a little creativity and knowlege of site construction, a PC, a dartboard, and balls enough to make outrageous claims of 70% or higher can be a fixture in a week. It's got to be impossible for the general public that gets bombarded by email, direct mail, and countless bogus offers.

moondog22
08-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Been doing this A LONG time. Industry not the same anymore. Anybody with a little creativity and knowlege of site construction, a PC, a dartboard, and balls enough to make outrageous claims of 70% or higher can be a fixture in a week. It's got to be impossible for the general public that gets bombarded by email, direct mail, and countless bogus offers.I agree,too many rip of,non-knowable people ruin it for the real professional capers