PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Joh nny Demarco?

savage1
08-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Joh nny Demarco, arguably one of the biggest liars/scamdicappers of our time?
I haven't heard his irritating voice on any of the comp. lines in a while, and I was wondering whether he retired or was just "laughed away" because people found out what a liar he was.
ps remember Jack Price/Corey Black(head)? He also hasn't been heard from since June of 2005.

Spark
08-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Atlanta’s John L. Edens alias ****** DeMarco, the Babe Ruth of 900 sales pitchers, will make you wish Alexander Graham Bell had never been born. According to published ads and taped phone calls,...

Spark
08-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Saavy, We would have so much fun with these a couple of years ago ...

savage1
08-13-2006, 12:38 PM
Spark-I recall at times his saying he had such notables as Dan Pastorini, Bill Walton and Dr. Jack Ramsay on his payroll and providing to him important and "inside" and "exclusive" information on who was going to cover the points on a given day.
ps Rememember also whenever you called he stated that within the last week or so a dime player was already up 50K or so playing his games. lol

Spark
08-13-2006, 12:58 PM
Oh yeah ... He is ranked right up there with Jack Price ... hahahahahahaha

Spark
08-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Meet Jack Price. He's here to bury your bookmaker. He once promised to blow his brains out if the football predictions he gave out to customers on his gambling-advice phone line were wrong. They...

savage1
08-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Spark-thanks for posting what you just did-it isvery humorous but at the same time sadly true.
That article is dated for sure, but the same principles apply today in the internet era; thankfully because of forums like this, the good, bad and the ugly can be told to enlighten those who are just starting out or forever reason don't realize how many scammers there are out there who will do anything no matter how devious to get your money.

wayne1218
08-13-2006, 01:16 PM
:gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives:

savage1
08-13-2006, 01:21 PM
:gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives:
The same people who :gives: about Meet the Press.:red: :red: